11:11

By briflareii

Everything that is meant to be in Saiyara's life is happening at the right time. The timing is right. Everyth... More

11:11
Saiyara Reau
I.
III.

II.

381 30 1
By briflareii

CHAPTER II.

saiyarareau
117M Followers, 440 Following, 300 Posts
Saiyara Gutiérrez Reau
🔗www.saiyara.com

Liked by solosikoa, soalazne, lourdesleysa, and 894,788 others
saiyarareau Getting ready for @inrealitypodcast with @lourdesleysa 🖤
View all 8,134 comments
soalazne 😍😍😍😍

Lourdes had invited Saiyara to be a guest on her podcast, In Reality With Lourdes where she opened up about processing grief, balancing her career with parenting, dating, what's next, and more.

"At one time, you were everywhere. There were albums, reality shows, and magazine covers, then as of late, you have been quiet. Why is that?" Lourdes asked.

"I took a step back, especially after experiencing so much loss in 2022 with the death of the father of my kids, step-father, and grandmother Lola. I didn't want to be out there when I felt like the world was crumbling around me," Saiyara answered.

However, she's ready to return to the spotlight, "But now I'm back and I think better than ever, you know, after everything that has happened within the last year and a half, I never spoke about anything. So, I just wanted to touch on some things," Saiyara added.

Saiyara opened up to Lourdes about why she wanted to share her story now, managing grief while parenting her three children, her plans to step away from music, and her hopes for her family's future.

"You experienced so much loss last year. How have you been grieving and parenting at the same time?" Lourdes asked Saiyara.

"I'm a mother and I have three children. Coping? I don't even know about that right now. Processes of loss—when you have children you just keep going. I haven't seen anybody or anything about the loss, a psychiatrist, or anything like that. I'm just holding my kids tighter a little bit, you know? It is difficult to juggle both, but it's something that you just do–you just keep going. No stopping, no pause button for this," Saiyara explained to Lourdes.

"How are you balancing your career and parenting?" Lourdes asked.

"For a second, I told myself I just wasn't going to do music or wrestle anymore. But that was before my stepdad passed and then a lot more happened. I had already signed the deal that I have in place, so I have to fulfill that obligation. Not only that, after the father of my children passed it put a bunch of other things into perspective for me. So I decided to finish my obligation, to release this last album—the last one I plan to put out. So working on the album, I have never had a real nanny, somebody who helps me keep a schedule. I had my kids's father and now he's gone. So for the most part, I've been trying to do things alone. I signed up to find a real nanny, somebody I can depend on so that I can finish up these obligations that I have this year," Saiyara answered.

"Since this will be your last album, what do you plan on doing after?" Lourdes asked.

"There's so much that I still want to do. Of course, I'm still with WWE and I want to do this movie on my life. It has been brought up but there were certain things I didn't like, so we just didn't do it. Now, that's going to happen. I'm working on other things and creating businesses. Plus just being a full-blown mom as well. Being there for my kids and just making sure that they get into their sports or whatever they want to do, and as much as I can I'm present in all of those things in their lives. So, that is another goal of mine, to keep that balance," Saiyara replied.

"What is one key lesson you've learned in the past year that is carrying you through 2024?" Lourdes asked.

"Life is not promised. We spend so much time trying to accomplish so many things to fulfill those in our lives, but we also have to make sure that we make ourselves happy and be there for our families and children and the people who deserve our love. Don't waste that time. Gotta be there for them babies, man. Gotta be there for them babies," Saiyara answered.

saiyarareau✓ 1h

"Is Saiyara coming over?" Trinity asked Sefa as she set the plates on the dining table.

Sefa nods. "Yeah, she said she would," Sefa answered.

Joe looks up from his phone. "So, are you two a thing now or what?" Joe asked Sefa.

"Oh, they are a thing now, you should have seen them in the catering area last week, his face was in her neck, and all lovey-dovey," Jon answered instead of Sefa.

Sefa rolled his eyes.

"Man, shut up," Sefa said.

"Well, if that's true then I'm happy for you both," Joe said.

Sefa nods with a grin.

"Thank you," Sefa said.

Saiyara entered the house with her kids, they took off their coats before they walked into Jon and Trin's living room and only saw the usual group.

"Hey, y'all, sorry we're late," Saiyara said as they greeted everyone in the room.

"No, you guys are right on time," Sefa said, getting off the couch and hugging Saiyara before greeting Sonita, Kamon, and Deon.

"Are you and my mom finally dating?" Sonita asked Sefa.

Saiyara shakes her head at her daughter's bluntness.

"Sonita what did I tell you?" Saiyara asked her daughter before placing a hand on her shoulder.

Sonita made a motion with her hand zipping her lips. "Exactly," Saiyara said.

"Okay, the food is ready," Josh said, walking into the house with a rack of ribs.

Everyone sat down at the dining table and Jon said a prayer before everyone started eating. The dinner was going well until Saiyara got a phone call from her mother. Saiyara had stepped away from the table to take the call with a smile on her face as she had been waiting for her mother to call her but returned with tears falling down her face.

"I'm sorry, we have to go," Saiyara said.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Kamon asked.

"We have to go see Grandma," Saiyara answered.

Sefa stood up. "You can't drive like this, just sit down for a moment," Sefa said.

"No, I have to book flights for me and the kids and pack our things," Saiyara told him.

"What's wrong?" Sefa asked Saiyara.

"My grandpa died," Saiyara whispered in his ears.

Sefa pulled her into a hug. He knew how close Saiyara and her grandfather were. "I'm so sorry," Sefa said.

"Drive them home, uce," Joe suggested.

Sefa nods.

"Come on," Sefa told Saiyara.

saiyarareau ✓
117M Followers, 440 Following, 301 Posts
Saiyara Gutiérrez Reau
🔗www.saiyara.com

Liked by solosikoa, uceyjucey, trinity_fatu, and 645,913 others
saiyarareau My grandfather didn't have an easy life, but he was a great man. I am who I am because he loved me. He taught me what it means to be a good person. He taught me how to love. I am honored to carry on his legacy. It is an honor to be the grandchild of such a kind, amazing, generous, and loving man. While I would give anything for more years with my grandfather, it's time for him to rest in peace. I'll miss your laughs, I'll miss your hugs. I'll miss the life lessons you so loved to share. I'll carry you with me always, everywhere. Goodbye to the best grandfather anyone could ever hope to have and love.
View all 6,244 comments
soalazne 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
967K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
610K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...