Sorr✮ws - Tokyo Revengers cha...

By Ceyikar0

Tokyo Revengers x Fem reader I DO NOT own Tokyo Revengers, Ken Wakui does, I only own Y/n and some other char... More

0| Attention
1| WHO ARE YALL?
2| Y/n the gf thief
3| Fuck school
5| Xanie
6| Amusement parks anybody?
7| HAUNTED HOUSE
8| Poor Y/n
A/N
9| Kisaki the Ipad kid
10| Y/n's on a "date"?
11| BARTHOLOMEW JR
12| FIELD TRIP TO LV
13| FINALLY HERE
14| Family mentioned?
15| Fishies🐠

4| Sanzu is so cute

562 12 19
By Ceyikar0

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
I'm obsessed with hello kitty <3.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

I turned off my phone and hid it quickly so the teacher wouldn't notice, I went back to learning about history but gave up and stared at the clock until the class ended.

~

As I was stared at the clock waiting for it hit lunchtime I felt someone's head on my shoulder, I turned around and saw my bae Yuzuha.

"Yuzu? Ah hii Yuzu!"

"Heyy N/n!"

"How've you been ml?"

"Great! You?"

"Shut up, some people here are trying to learn."

"Take your own advice and shut up."

"Nope."

The bell rang for lunch a few seconds after Rindou not taking his own advice, I got up and left the classroom with Yuzu, she and I were talking when Rindou pulled me away.
"You're so annoying."

"Go cry about it."

I looked around for Yuzu and didn't see her before she tapped my shoulder and handed me a peach soda.
"Thanks for the soda ml!"

"No problem! N/n I gotta go find my friends now, Ttyl ml!"

"Bye byee!"
Yuzu waved bye at me and left to go find her friends, Rindou started talking about how we were so corny before grabbing my hand and taking me to the cafeteria.

"Why are we here?"

"We're here to eat with my friends."

"I'm very much not happy now."

"Why?"

"Because school lunch is ass, even Michi's cooking skills are better than the food they served us."

"Who's Michi?"

"My cousin, and besides the food looks like the shit plumbers pull out your kitchen sink."

"Atleast the things they pull out the kitchen sink is edible."

"Replace the is with was because there's no way it's gonna be edible now, plus sometimes it's not even food going into the kitchen sink!"

"Really? I thought it was only for food-"

"Sup Rindou, why'd you bring your gf?."

"She's not my gf Sanzu."
He let go off my hand and I thought long and hard about why kids still eat school lunch even tho it looks like a huge piece of conglomerate shit.

"I definitely wouldn't wanna."

"HUH?"

"Huh? OH, I was just thinking about why kids would eat the bacteria breeding ground the school feeds us, well y'all can do what you wanna I'm leaving."

"See ya N/n."

"Cya later Rin."
I waved bye and walked out of the cafeteria, I was about to enter an empty classroom for some peace and quiet but I felt someone grab my hand and pull me away from the entrance.

"Give me a break- Oh sanzu?"

"Yup."

"What is it Xanie?"

"Just wanted to hang out with you."

"I was literally hanging out with the others and you a couple of seconds ago."

"Still, anyways do you take drugs?"

"No, but I do smoke."

"Well that ruins my hangout plan, wait you smoke?"

"Yea, what do you want bro."

"?"

"What do you want."

"I'll buy you food if you come to the council meeting after school?"

"Deal."

He held my hand and walked to the nearest vending machine, he asked me what I wanted and I said (F/s), after I said that he bought like 5 of it.

"So generous but now that you've bought my (F/s) for me I have a confession."

"Are you in love with everyone who buys u food?"

"What? No! Not that kind of confession."

"Huh?"

"I'm tryna tell u something I didn't say before when you offered to buy (F/s) just for me to come to the council meeting."

"What is it?"

"Well, I already was gonna go before you said that."

"My money down the drain, whatever you're cute though."
We both walked back to the Cafeteria AGAIN, but this time I actually stayed there for a while.

"Xanie and Rin's gf again."

"Shut it koko."

"Chill out Rin it was a joke."

I heard Rindou utter half a word before shutting up, I whispered to him to say what he wanted and he did after clapping to get everyone at the tables attention.

'Sooo dramatic, he's clapping as if he's announcing when he's expecting soon.'

"Guys me and N/n gotta go back to history class, I kinda left something there."

"Bye Rin and his wifey."
I waved bye at all of them before catching up with Rindou who was babbling about how I walk slow.

"What did you forget Rindou?"
He stopped and turned to me before pulling me into an empty class and locking the door.

'This is the most ironic way of getting kidnapped.'

"Chill out I'm not gonna do anything."

"Well then you've clearly set up the scene for it then."

"What were you doing with Sanzu?"

"He bought me food and he's cute."

"Bro."

"He's so fine tho."

"I was just wondering what the catch was because he definitely wouldn't buy food for anyone."

"Really? Wow I feel sooo special now."

"What was the catch Y/n?"

"He said that if I came to the council meeting he would buy me food."

"Aren't you already going tho?"

"Yeah I told him after he bought it for me, he said that his money went down the drain but called me cute right after."

"Ohhh, well we can go to the nearest convenience store rn so I could buy you more food to keep you busy during the council meeting."

"GOD IS GOOD."
I left the storage closet with my arm around Rin's neck and his arm around mine, we walked to the convenience store talking shit about everyone.

-Third person pov-

"Ran do you think they fucked?"

"I mean they came out clean so I'm not sure."

"HAH CAME OUT."

"Sanzu shut yo drug having ass up."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed Ran."

"Both of you shut the hell up dayum."

"Sorry Izana."

"Yeah sorry."

"Y'all are so retarded."

"Shut up koko."

~

-First person pov-

Lunch break was over and we had to go to art class which wasnt that bad, me and Rin walked in the class and sat at the huge ass table in the back.

"Okay this is a bareable class, but I hate how the tables are big so more kids sit near us."

"Awww wanna sit alone with me? Also I'm surprised you would like this class Rin."

"It's easy so yeah."

"Alright dude."
I laid my head down at the table when Rin nudged me and told me to look in the direction he was pointing at, his friends waved at me before I waved back and put my head down again.

"Dude they're telling you to go over to them."

"Tell them to go cry about it."
Rindou smacked me on the head, pulled me out my chair before pushing me towards them.

I walked to them and stood still when I reached a good enough distance between the seat I was just at and them.

"What the shit do u want?"

"Okay I'll say it, Y/n."

"What?"

"Did you fuck Rindou?"

"No, I have other shit to do in school rather than losing my virginity lil bro."

"Then how come we all saw you go out the empty class together?"

"I don't think that would be enough time to be fucking and besides I have no plan to do any action like that whatsoever."

"Ran I told yo bitchass they weren't fucking."

"Shut up kokonut."

I walked back to my seat and they sat at the tables in the middle, people started coming in and filling in the rest of the seats, we were learning about drawing realism but I drew a bunch of cats on Rindou's paper instead.

"Stop drawing on my paper bro."

"No."

He grabbed my pencil and shoved it in his pocket before going back to drawing some bullshit fantasy, the fantasy was him as a rich man and a hot gf.

"That's fucking weird."
I laid my head down once again and he smacked it, I put my hand on the area he smacked and rubbed it in pain.

"Fuck you dude."

~

"What class do you have next Rin?"

"I would have English next with you but I have to file a shit ton of papers that I missed."

"Can I come with you?"

"No offense but what use are you gonna be?"

"I'll just like idk help you with the English homework?"

"Okay follow me."
I followed Rin and when I stepped in I noticed two things, A FUCKING COUCH AND FREE AC THANK THE LORD.

"DAYUM THAT FEEL NICE."
I put my stuff down and layed on the couch but Rin pulled my ear which caused me to sit up.

"You're not here to be lazy, you're here to help me.

"Sorry."

"Here."
He handed me not only English but literally every subject we had today, and let me tell you I was not paying attention classwork at all today, I don't even think I fucking did mine.

"What the hell?"

"I haven't did the work today so I thought since you're smart you could help me."

"If I finish can I sleep on the couch?"

"Sure."

"THANKS."

I got to work and finished the English homework before I moved onto the next ones, a few seconds in while I was doing History work I heard people walk in the class.

"Dude if you're not dating why do you bring her everywhere?"

"Because she's my friend, do you have a fucking problem?"

"No."

"Then why the shit are you so fucking worried about me tagging along? I'm never saying shit like "why are we seeing your friends again" what the fuck is your issue dumb bitch."

"Look we're sorry."
They sat down and filled some shit out before I finished and took a fat nap on the couch, idk bout you but that nap felt like paradise.

-Izana's pov-

'She's really pretty, to bad she's loud asf.'

"Don't fucking look at someone while they're sleeping that's creepy."
I jumped a bit and saw her sitting up from the couch and looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry I just wanted to ask if you were staying after school."

"Yeah I'm going to the council with Rin."

"Oh."

"Now as I take another nap I hope that you don't stare plus I'm stilled pissed off at you guys."
She smiled at me before dropping it quickly and going back to bed, I wanted to pinch her cheeks because of how cute she was.

I felt someone poking me and saw it was Ran and the others laughing at me.
"What?"

"You got fucking caught you creep."

"Oh shut up I wasn't conscious."

"Sureee."

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

1794 words.

Song of the day: All I Need - Lloyd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.1K 38
# in which a girl coincidentally met a delinquent and fell in love ーa baji keisuke fanfiction baji x fem!oc hhcnma, august 2021 i do not own tokyo re...
32.8K 768 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
54.8K 699 11
One shots of a whole bunch of Tokyo Revengers characters, I am fairly new to Wattpad but I will try my best to figure everything out! Leave requests...