Will You Wait? (Florence Pugh...

By NatWentSplat134

Y/N Y/L/N is a 26-year-old Singer/ Songwriter. She meets Florence Pugh and the two become friends. Will they... More

Are you Together?
Florence Pugh?
My Boyfriend
Albums
Love Like That
Late Night Conversations
Meetings
Kids Are Born Stars
Distractions
Scars
Confessions
Fresh Starts
My _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Broken
Apologie
Do You Want Kids?
Surprise
Six Feet Apart
Could I?
Dreaming
Love Somebody
Good enough?
Love or Logic?
Our First
Secret Spot
First date "Redo's"
Dance In the Rain
Wish You'd Stay
Birthday Surprises
Snake
Studio
The Drive
What I Need
Still Together?
Not What She Wants
I Don't...
Trust You
Dont Argue, Please
I Love You, Y/N
Do I Leave?
Well Be Okay
'Heartbreak Singer'
Keep It Real
Baby Steps
Self Love Trip?

Girl From the Party

250 7 4
By NatWentSplat134

Y/N POV

I'm back home. After I drove Kehlani to her house. Honestly, I forgot she lived in Oakland, which is a bit far, considering Florence and I live in Burbank California, but I didn't mind the drive. But that's not even the distance that was driven. We were in Ojai and that was a five-and-a-half-hour drive to Oakland and about six back. Two hundred dollars on gas. Although I didn't mind it, it was nice to hang out with her.

With a sigh I stand from the corner of the bed, I haven't talked to Flo today but I've put it off as she is busy.

I stretch my arms out to the ceiling and yawn, as I throw on an outfit. I grab the ring Flo gave me and the ones I had before and slide them on my fingers.

I went into the bathroom brushing my hair and then my teeth. Walking back into my bedroom I make sure I have my phone, it is in my pocket. Then checking for my wallet, I saw it on the nightstand and put it in my pocket as well.

I grabbed a bag and put some swim clothes inside, then I walk in the hallway to grab a towel from the closet. Once I return to my room I put it in the bag, throwing it over my shoulder.

Walking downstairs I immediately went to the kitchen, to refill the cat's food bowl, as she rushed in.

Meow

Billie was with Florence so I didn't have to fill her bowl or water. Dog is probably living her best life, getting to travel and all.

I pet her small figure as she eats. I grab her water bowl dumping out the old water to get fresh water, I place it back down.

I go to the pantry to get myself a quick snack, before walking into the living room and then to the closet to get my jacket.

I didn't put it on just draped it over my shoulder, I grabbed my keys and left after I locked the door.

I walked to my car and got in, I took the bag from my shoulder and put it in the passenger seat. starting the engine I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and played some music.

Then I started my drive to Malibu. Should I be going to Malibu? No. Am I going to anyway? Yes. Why? Because I'm incredibly irresponsible.

I pull out of the driveway and start my drive. Malibu is only about forty minutes from our house if there's no traffic. Knowing LA there will be.

To my surprise, there wasn't that much traffic, so I got there pretty quickly. I parked my car, getting out, instantly being met with the sun shining down and a crowd on the beach.

I smile to myself as I remember this was once my life. Parties on the beach, late nights, drunk hookups.

Wait. I shouldn't be thinking about that right? Or at least not in the sense I am. I should hate these times. Right?

Shaking my head I sigh today is a day to have fun. I start making my way down to the beach looking for a specific beach house.

When I see it I see there are people all around. I start walking towards the house and I can hear the music coming from inside.

A smile tugs at my lips as I make my way inside avoiding bumping into as many people as I can.

The smell is the first thing I pick up on. It smells like weed and.. sex?

Looking around I see a man and woman on the couch are they..?

Oh. Yeah. They're having sex. Wow.

I'm guessing they couldn't wait.

Quickly walking away as I try to get the image of his dick out of my head. I look around looking through the crowd of bodies I spot who I was looking for.

I made my way to her, tapping her shoulder as I was behind her when she turned her face broke into a wide smile and she hugged me.

"Whoa!" I exclaim, stumbling slightly as I hug her back.

"I can't believe you are here." She says when she pulls away, "It's been so long where the hell have you been?"

Roxy. This is Roxy. I always came to Malibu with her, when I met Florence I just stopped coming but she texted me yesterday so I decided to come.

"I've been busy," I answer shortly and she rolls her eyes but says nothing.

"We gotta get you a drink!" She says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the table with drinks.

"I don't drink anymore," I tell her, speaking over the music, and she almost drops the cup she just picked up.

"I'm sorry what?" She looks astounded. "You? You quit drinking?" I nod, and she sips her cup slowly. "Wow."

"I've been sober about a month and a half." It would've been longer but that one drink I had.

"Never thought I'd see the day." She mumbles and I chuckle wryly. "So I guess that means no drugs?"

Shaking my head I answer, "Clean."

"Damn. Guess you'll be needing this." She grabs a bottle of water but pours it into a red solo cup. "What about weed?"

"Why? You have some?" I ask as I scan the room the music still blasting through speakers.

She scoffs, reaching into her pocket, muttering, "Of course I have weed. Who do you think I am?"

She pulls out a bag of weed and I grin. She would have some. She then puts it back in her pocket.

and I feel as if I'm being watched so I turn and look around only to see a black-haired woman staring at me with a lustful gaze.

She has a cherry in her hand slowly bringing it to her mouth seductively.

I gulp feeling my throat go dry. Normally I would've loved to hit that. But now.. I have Florence.

I take a deep breath before I pull my eyes away looking back to Roxy. Reminding myself.

You are here to have fun. Not for sex. Not for drinks. Not for drugs.

Then I mentally slap myself. If I wanted to avoid this stuff I shouldn't have come.

But I'm here now. No going back.

With a sigh, I bring my cup to my lips and take a sip. It feels weird as fuck drinking water at a party when I know everyone else is drinking alcohol or mixing it with some sort of drug.

Maybe just one?

Again shaking the thought out of my head I sigh Looking down at my cup.

A new song comes on and I recognize it as S.O.S by ABBA, smiling to myself I start to look for a distraction.

I see a couple of people playing beer pong and my first instinct is to join them but I don't.

I look back to where Roxy was only to see she's gone. I furrow my brows, looking around, only to see her making out with someone on a couch.

Ew. That's where I saw people having sex earlier. I then just decide I'm gonna go down to the beach before it gets too dark.

I make my way to the exit trying to my best to swerve the sweaty bodies on the way. I walk down the stairs hearing a slight crunch as my feet hit the sand.

I walk closer to the ocean and watch as the waves crash on the shore. There are still a lot of people here.

I decide to mingle for a bit while waiting for the night when I know there's a bonfire.

Now I stood alone just watching the waves. I had my cup in my hand. I had my left hand drawn across my chest and my right was flexed holding the cup.

I turned my head when I heard footsteps thinking it was Roxy thought it wasn't.

Instead came the girl from the party, who was staring at me earlier. I tilt my head watching her curiously.

She turns to me her pupils dilated so I'm assuming she was high. "I'm Meg."

Pushing away whatever thoughts I was thinking I responded, "Y/N."

She nodded before turning her body completely to me but mine stayed facing the ocean. She then walked in front of me taking steps closer until she was inches away from me.

I could smell the weed and alcohol on her and it made me wish only for a moment I didn't say I would get sober.

Then I focus again remembering she's right in front of me. Maybe a little too close. Then she whispers.

"Well Y/N do you wanna have fun?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 22K 100
You're a singer-songwriter and Tom Holland's best friend. You meet Lizzie at his birthday party and have an instant connection. You're worried she's...
252K 9.9K 43
Y/N is twenty-something and living the simple life in NYC. She owns her own record store, where she sells music, coffee, and books; she even hosts li...
49.2K 1.5K 26
What if Scarlett had Rose with Romain Dauriac but she never married him nor did she start dating Colin Jost. What if it was the same for Lizzie, she...
44.9K 983 44
A chef ends up saving the life of none other than THE Florence Pugh. a toxic ex a potential new lover and a new whirlwind friendship will it turn int...