Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Twenty five

582 19 5
By Hwanggsz

"Woah ryujin your even more skilled then before." Jeongyeon said as she began clapping.

Ryujin smiled proudly as she had just shown off her skateboarding skills.

Her and her friends are currently at the skatepark.

Ryujin sits on one of those tall cliff things, as she sits on it and dangles her legs down, sucking on her lolly.

She pulled her phone out, smiling once she saw she got a message from yeji. Of course she quickly went to check her girlfriends message.

The love of my life 💕

Heyyy babe
Stay safe at the skatepark and have fun <3
There will be noodles for you when you come home
Love you xx

Love you too baby xx

"Ryujin stop texting your girlfriend and come skate with us." Yeonjun called.

Ryujin put her phone away "how do you know I'm texting my girlfriend?"

"Your smiling and blushing. It's obvious." Changbin replied.

Ryujin stood up, grabbing her skateboard and going on it as she slid down, going down the cliff as she jumped up, flipping the skateboard round once, as she landed back on it safely.

Ryujin excused herself as she left, her friends looked after her skateboard as she went to the toilets. There was a building of toilets not that far away as she walked over. One hand in her pocket and the other holding her lolly she was sucking on. Smiling as she thought of yeji.

She stopped and widened her eyes.

What the fuck..

She gulped, she couldn't believe who she was seeing.

Isn't he supposed to stay in the hospital? I broke his face, no way he recovered that quickly.

She saw beomgyu standing there. He looked stressed and angry. He was smoking, leaning against a tree with his eyes closed. He was covered in bandages, a bandage all over his hands and all over his face. You could only see his eyes and his mouth.

Ryujin ignored him. Looking down as she entered the bathroom, hoping he didn't see her. She has a quick piss before she exits the bathroom, she stopped, hearing a voice that sent shivers up her spine.

"You fucking happy now shin ryujin? You ruined my beautiful face. Your gonna regret that." An angry voice said behind her. But when she turned round, no one was there.

She gulped, she turned and quickly sped walked back to the skatepark.

Once she arrived, she grabbed her skateboard and continued skateboarding for a while, along with her friends.

Suddenly someone came over to them. He was insanely attractive, as he holds his skateboard in his hand and strides over, putting a hand through his hair.

Ryujin widened her eyes.

Fuck..

She was too distracted on who it was, that she fell off her skateboard and fell onto her back. Groaning in pain as a bleeding cut was now sliced across her elbow.

Her friends noticed, quickly stopping and rushing over. Asking her if she's okay.

She nodded as she slowly stood up.

She then pushed past her friends, once they were out the way of her view, her jaw dropped.

The very familiar male stood there with a sweet comforting smile.

"Who's that?" Changbin asked, getting no answer.

"Holy shit he's fucking hot." Momo whispered loudly.

"Hongjoong.." ryujin said quietly.

"I'm surprised you remember me, dummy." Hongjoong said.

Ryujin broke into a wide smile as she ran over, hugging her childhood friend tightly.

Hongjoong chuckled and hugged back. Everyone watched in confusion.

"Nice to see you again, shin."

Ryujin and her friends hung out with hongjoong, and they found him cool and liked him a lot.

Meanwhile momo was just flirting with him and blushing.

Ryujin pulled her phone out, receiving a text from her lovely girlfriend yeji.

She smiled, looking up at her friends "I'm gonna go now" she said, standing up as she picked up her skateboard with her "nice to hang out tho."

Her friends say bye as ryujin waved and left, still sucking on her blue lollipop.

She put her skateboard down as she rode it, skating fast down the street while she had her lolly in her mouth. People moving out the way when they saw her.

Suddenly an old granny came out from no where, not seeing ryujin. She widened her eyes as she quickly turned so she didn't bang into the granny, which she gladly didn't, but she ended up flying off it and ending up in a ditch. She groans.

She sits up, climbing out the ditch.

"Agh.." she hissed in pain. Now she had leaves in her hair and dirt all over her, she also has cuts in her now because of the thorns.

"Stupid old granny." She muttered as she picked up her skateboard and limped home, irritated.

She soon arrived back. Stepping inside and shutting the door behind her, letting out an annoyed shaky breath.

Yeji came running over to her with a wide smile, showing her cute dimples. Once ryujin saw her, she immediately smiled. Yeji always brightens her day, even when she's not doing anything.

Yeji then stopped in front of her, arching a brow.

"Why the fuck are you covered in leaves and dirt?" She questioned.

"I was skating my skateboard really fast, a granny came out of fuckin no where so I turned because I didn't wanna bang into her, anddddd I was lucky enough to end up in a ditch. I also fell into thorns and it fucking hurts." Ryujin said.

"Damn.." yeji hissed "I ain't touching you till you shower."

"I'll take one right now then." Ryujin said as she quickly ran upstairs to shower.

Yeji was on the couch on her phone when suddenly someone sat next to her. She looked round and smiled, seeing her one and only love.

"Hey babe. Today was so fun, but it would've been better if you were there." Ryujin said, grabbing the remote so she can watch some television.

"Awww, cutie. Sadly, I can't skateboard." Yeji said, with a cute pout.

Ryujin couldn't resist as she leaned in and pecked her on the lips.

Ryujin didn't tell yeji about beomgyu, after bumping into him earlier. She was honestly worried for yeji.

Tomorrow is Friday.

Soobin's party is tomorrow night. Ryujin's going, along with yeji and some friends.

But so many thoughts were running through her mind.

Since I'm suspended, I can't go to school tomorrow. What if beomgyu is at school tomorrow and does something bad to yeji?

What if he's at the party?

What if he hurts her? Or even worse?

What if—

"Ryujin." Ryujin snapped out her deep thoughts, looking round at yeji.

"Yes, babe?"

"I was wondering if we could go somewhere tonight?"

"Where?" Ryujin asked, looking back at the Tv and flicking through Netflix.

"Dunno. A walk? A late night walk? It'll be cold and dark but, I like those kind of things. It's nearly Christmas too, and you know what the neighbour hood is like. They get their Christmas decorations up early." Yeji said with a smile.

Ryujin looked at her again with a smile and red cheeks.

She really did love yeji. She can't wait to spend a whole entire future with her and only her.

Go places with her, celebrate Christmas with her, go on holidays with her. It was amazing to think of.

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind." Ryujin said as she nodded.

Yeji then moved closer, as she laid down and rested her head on ryujin's lap while she scrolled through her phone.

Ryujin played with yeji's hair while watching a movie.

They were all wrapped up and warm. Wearing jackets and warm clothes.

They then left the house, no one was home.

Since hyunjin was still at a friends, yeji's step dad was working late and her mom was god knows where.

It was currently 9:30 pm, the stars were shining brightly. Ryujin grabbed yeji's cold hand as they walked together, side by side. Yeji was right, people did have Christmas decorations up early.

"Yeji."

"Hm?"

Ryujin stopped, so yeji also stopped as they face their body to each other. Ryujin grabbed both of yeji's hands and looked her in her cat like eyes.

"I love you, hwang yeji."

"I love you too, shin ryujin." Yeji said, her cheeks going red.

"I know, but you'll never love me more then I love you. You don't even know how much I fucking love you. I'd die for you, anything for you, literally anything. If I could buy the world for you, I seriously would. I love you so so much yeji and you don't even know. Please, don't ever leave me side. I won't ever leave your side, so you don't have to worry. But please don't ever leave me." Ryujin squeezed her hands tighter and smiled "yeji, I want to have a future with you. Grow old with you. Promise nothing and no one will get in the way of that. Of us."

Yeji started tearing up. She's never loved anyone the way she loves ryujin for sure.

"Ryujin, i love you so fucking much. I won't leave you, no matter what happens. No one and I mean no one will ruin us." Yeji said.

Ryujin realised a tear roll down her cheek so she quickly wiped it away.

"Don't cry, yeddeong. Smile for me."

Yeji smiled though she was still crying, crying of joy and happiness.

"I'm crying of happiness, ryuddaeng. I'm so glad I met you. Past me will be shocked. Enemies to this. I guess it is true, enemies to lovers." Yeji said.

Ryujin smiled as they shared a passionate kiss.

"Let's continue walking for a bit. I have a special gift for you when we get home." Ryujin said as they continued walking side by side, holding hands.

"Really? What is it?" Yeji asked excitedly.

Ryujin smirked "you'll see~" she winked.

Sorry it's short I have no motivation

There's not much chapters left. I'm gonna be sad when I end this book but I'll make another ryeji story so don't worry <3

Next chapter is soobin's party and I can't wait to write it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.1K 61
"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great o...
104K 4.2K 37
Ryujin is your average almost 18 year old. She's craving that excitement and freedom that comes with being older and is looking for more in life. Her...
8.4K 248 13
// RYUJIN X YEJI // Officer Hwang Yeji has to arrest the wanted criminal, Shin Ryujin. Will she be able to do so? A VERY ANGSTY SHORT STORY CONTAININ...
432K 11.4K 29
Shin Ryujin is a confident, sexy, and multi-talented K-pop idol. Then one time, she met this person, Hwang Yeji, who happens to be her number one hat...