t h i n k t w i c e.

By tinyjoongieee

𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓲𝓴𝓮-𝖄𝖇𝖓 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖏𝖆𝖞 More

intro.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
not an update
4.
5.
2 1/2.
6! walemania .
8.
...

7

414 8 6
By tinyjoongieee

-Atl, Ga!
-February .11.2024
-Merci.
———————————
                   -674 words

it's been  a month or two since I last spoken to Joshua . yet he's been sending flowers everyday at the same time 11:00 am on the dot.

speaking of which my doorbell rung.

I sighed and opened the door.

"hello mrs.august mr.fatu has sent you some more flowers. Im surprised he hasn't got tired.. you seem to mean very much to him he has more coming tomorrow morning just to inform you" the delivery man said smiling he was Joshua's personal delivery guy.

I thanked him and told him set them on the counter.

It had a note ..

"merci August"
"hey.. I know you probably hate my guts right now.. and I understand but ... I miss you I miss us I can't stop thinking about us.. I hate to admit this but.. you were right.. I'm
Sorry I hurt you merci I'm sorry for hurting you and traumatizing you back then I'm sorry and I'm going to prove to you how sorry I am.. I'm not the same without you.. I hate this I hate this.. I know we aren't together but I miss my woman.. I want you to be my future .. with jeyleni I want us to be a family.. uhh shit im crying ..okay yeah we'll talk hopefully . I hope you like the flowers beautiful "- Joshua fatu.

I sighed as I read the leader frowning as images of Joshua crying came to my head from a year ago "fuck.." I mumbled out .

my phone started to ring as I seen the caller id.

myglowtwin🖤 calling....

I answered my phone and cleared my throat .

M:"hello?"

T:" soo you're coming I don't want to hear the word no.. we're having a sleepover yes the guys are going to be here and .. yeah so be here around 7:30 cause I know your ass always late since it starts at 6."

M:" but trin where jeyleni gon go..?" I said sighing.

T:" already got it covered ! Mama fatu said she'd watch her and she'd be around at 4!"

M:I rolled my eyes " girl- okay bye I'll see you then.." I said softly before hanging up.

——————————————————
8:00.
I finished getting ready smiling at how good I looked.

these girls been blowing up my phone .

myglowtwin🖤
girl hurry up ! Joshua keep askin bout you !
Me
girl.. tell his big ass I'm coming since he miss me SOOO bad . stupid bitch shoulda never .. ykwww
Myglowtwin🖤
oop- but he said whatever and hurry up he don't wanna be stuck w couples.
Me
man bye I'll be there .

——————————————-

merci.

hair.

nails.

toes.

————

I finally got there as I seen everyone on the couch .

and guess who was the first one to greet me..

Trinity.

her ass full on tackled me like we was in a wrestling ring.

"JONATHAN GET YO WIFE UP OFF ME!" I said .

"love you took merciii! you look good girl and smell good too" she said smiling as she got off.

Jonathan , Joe & Josh were too busy talking .

welll Joshua was staring at me..

I sighed and stood up as I dusted myself off greeting the others smiling until I got to Joshua .

he just started at me biting his lip.. until he finally got up pulling me
Into a tight hug his hands around my waist hella close to my ass as he laid on my shoulder .

"mama.. I'm sorry please.." he whispered in my ear as she held me .

everyone looking at us .

I looked at him biting my lip he felt so good being in the crook of my neck.

Bianca mouthed "  get you some dick girl!" she mouthed and started laughing.

I giggled a little and looked at Joshua starting to play in his hair .

"please merci.. lemme treat you like princess you are ..my princess .. i miss you mama .." he said with that deep sexy voice of his .

what the fuck am I going to do. Do I forgive him..? Or make him work for it..?

A/N: ouuuuuu???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 985 18
Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show off what he has or can give her monetar...
5K 261 41
This feels so wrong... but so right
2K 45 23
"I love leati Joesph anoa'i not this ,this monster named the tribal chief"