prologue.

(THIS SETTING TAKES PLACE IN. 2013-2014ISH GUYSSSSS SOOO THAT MEAN SSHIELDDDDD YEAAHHH )
Jey and Merci met when she was a stripper . long story short he got her pregnant agreed to be in his daughters life cause he's Samoan they don't just leave but he really wanted a child he was thankful to merci until he went back into being a fuckboy him and merci never got along honestly . merci hated him.. no she didn't she loved him deep down but she wasn't about to let that show Bianca and trin figured this out and Trinity always tells merci he loves her but she doesn't believe her. all the two do is argue fuss and fight can't even be in a room together . well Joshua's mom LOVES merci to death she invites her to every cookout and everything speaking of which they're having a family reunion and was wondering if merci could come she declined at first but they begged her and she gave in she's scared to see joshua but that's okay . Jeyleni loves her father and uncles a lot it brings joy to merci's heart plus she hasn't been over to the fatu house in a minute she decided she was going and Bianca was going to go with her.

Bianca debuted a few months ago and she was gaining popularity but she has an eye on someone in the shield .. she actually purposely sits on commentary during their matches as her and roman always make eye contact.. they both feel.. the feelings but they "hate " each other so I don't know how it's going to work but merci told Bianca she was in love yet she denied it. Trinity would just shake her head at Bianca since she knew how Bianca got .

A/N: Welcome to THINK TWICE!🤍