t h i n k t w i c e.

By tinyjoongieee

𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓲𝓴𝓮-𝖄𝖇𝖓 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖏𝖆𝖞 More

intro.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
not an update
4.
5.
2 1/2.
7
8.
...

6! walemania .

415 9 1
By tinyjoongieee

REACP!

merci bowed a little bit and looked at joshua not knowing what to feel she smiled and kissed his cheek before going to her side .

Joshua rubbed his cheek definitely about to talk about merci to his brothers and cousin .

————————————————-

WALEMANIA.

MERCI's POV.

I was on the sidelines watching everyone have fun smiling I wasn't a wrestler.. well my uncle used to be one.. ya know the godfather? hell yeah but anyways I got invited because I was a big name in both wrestling and fashion industry & cosmetics.

everyone was getting high.. drinking and stuff yet having a good time singing to each other rapping. I mean I kinda made a song I heard they wanted me to sing it . I watched my girls as I danced softly..

oh joshua.. right Joshua was over there with his brothers and cousin talking and enjoying himself he'd spare me some glances every now and then and stare like he was in a trance for a minute but hey as long as he's having fun right..

..

Trinity was talking and thanking everyone softly .

"I know you guys know her .. for good and bad reasons but my very special friend a close friend of me and Bianca's.. she's here and I'd like for you guys to give her love and let her bless you with that beautiful voice of hers .. ladies and gentleman give it up for Merci August!" Trinity said smiling as she clapped her hands.. that girl was a lil tipsy I could tell.

I walked out as everyone applauded me some catcalling me I mean what can I say a gyal has a body .. I heard work by Rihanna playing as I walked out I decided to give the crowd a little fashion show by walking to each end of the stages .. I made my way over to Joshua's half and looked at him for a minute before flipping my hair at him the crowd "ooo'ing".

after I finished my lil walk I got the mic and sat down on the chair with my legs crossed cause I was a lady unlike some of Joshua's hoes.

What ya niggas want ?- Eve (ruff ryders)

I got up slowly bobbing my head " uh, uh.. uh.. uh.. what yall niggas want huh?" I rapped slowly ..

"Uh uh uh.." I rapped slowly .

the crowd was quiet but they seem to be vibing with it.

"Rubia huh? Papi screamin out of they mouth
Bombshell, just a second mami, wanna speak out
What I need in my life, make ya body freak out
Baby seem like the type, married niggas sneak out
Like I'm ballin y'all, yes I be appallin y'all
Boss type hold it down, wantin all of y'all
Callin y'all never chasin me down
Three weeks, heartbroken, yes you hatin me now
She speaks, soft spoken, til she datin the clown
I'm takin em down, reel em in and makin em drown
Mistake, I said gimme, bet I'm takin it now
What I need from a nigga negative in his sound
Au-dacity, even, askin me
For ass, I laugh, this bitch is fast and free
Swattin em off, when I see this nigga's a flea
Plottin of course for riches, millionaire wannabe
Uh-huh"

Merci was rapping as some people from the side decided to be her back up dancers .

She felt Joshua's eyes on her as he listened to the lyrics smirking a little .

"What y'all niggas want? (what we want, wha?)
Can't touch (uh)
All y'all niggas need (what we need in our life?)
Is right here with me (uh)
Sounds y'all wanna hear (who dat? who dat?)
That's Swizz Beats (uh)
I'm the one you fear (why? huh?)
It's my time, feel me" Meeci rapped out as she danced moving her body swiftly..

What y'all niggas want? (what we want, wha?)
Can't touch (uh)
All y'all niggas need (what we need in our life?)
Is right here with me (uh)
Sounds y'all wanna hear (who dat? who dat?)
That's Swizz Beats (uh)
I'm the one you fear (why? huh?)
It's my time, feel me

Popular since I started my life
Eve you know my name, probably the dangerous type
Brick house stall-ion, think you tamin me right?
Not this baby Del-Philly streets they raisin her right
Keep it pretty or can make it gritty be a LADY!
Need boots pocket books and a baby 380!
But prefer to keep it, calm and cool
When I'm heated I suggest you move
Just avoid a bad situation, what you got to prove?" She said softly the girls were loving it so we're the guys they was giving and mouthing the words she forget her song had went platinum .. without any knowing it was her ..she looked a joshua and motioned him to come here with her finger .

—————————————————-

JOSHUA'S POV.

I was listening to the song.. I remember meeci writing this about me cause she was so pissed at me it just made me smirk cause she looked so sexy having the crowd vibe with her that's the shit I like.. ion care how toxic we is.. that's my woman..

"uce! She telling yo ass come here " Jon said chuckling .

"yall are a toxic ass couple" joe said shaking his head .

I flipped them off and went over to her going behind her as I wrapped my arms around her waist shifting with her .

"Leave her be, chicken squakin hatin frequently
Mad they man is obsessed and stalkin me
If he, icy enough, I'm pricin his stuff
Be nicy enough, to let him spin, I'm callin ya bluff
Puttin it down, Ruff Ryders put in they work
Snatched up the illest viscous pitbull in a skirt
(Grrrrrr) Makin em hurt, haters steady dishin up dirt
Changin the game, settin the rules, makin it work, uh" merci was dancing and feeling herself .

And damn she sure did look good as fuck doing so .. her ass was all on a nigga .

"Leavin em scared, mami takin all of this here
All of this fame I'm hungry hope you cats is prepared
Niggas, set me up and I'mma take it and run
Think it's a game? Just check out how my format is done
Stoppin ya shine, and I do it to perfection
Made a promise everytime I touch the mic to bless em
Used to tease me how I keep is greasy just to test em
Eve handcuff niggas but I don't arrest em
Shorty-bang hear the niggas singin, shoutin my name
Make the thuggish niggas scream, watchin me entertain
Dicks brick when I lick the lips, just keepin it plain
Fantasizin bout this bitch, got em goin insane
Oooh's and ahhh's, 5'7" thick in the thighs
Every thugs dream wife, see the love in they eyes?
My time to shine, whole package make her a dime
Want some more? It ain't over, just keep pressin rewind, uh" merci said as she turned around on me dropping down like she was about get to it she was a good ass dancer and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hard I looked down at her with love and lust in my eyes .

she looked at me and I looked at her smiling as I slowly bought her up going with the flow as we both endured in a kiss making everyone go crazy...

———————————-
PART 2.
Collide - Justine sky.

merci heard this song and bit her lip. Her and the girls would always sing their hearts out to this but it's her time to show her other talents .

she took a deep breath and smiled softly and wiped her tears from her eyes she's been singing very emotional songs that brings back the trauma from joshua .

she put on a brave face though she was sitting down and her leg over her other as she tapped her other foot to the beat.

"well this is how I conceived my baby girl .." she said giggling a little .

"GIRL EW!" Trinity shouted out.

Bianca looked at merci then Joshua " yall are nastyyyyy !" She shouted shaking her head.

Joshua laughed at them so did the boys .

"been knowing you for long enough
Damn, I need you right now
You can take your time, don't have to rush
This might take us a while, yeah
I left all the doors unlocked and you said you're on your way
When you get here don't just say a word, got no time to play"

this song was exactly how she was feeling now .

"I know you think that you know me
But you ain't even seen my dark side
It's reserved for you only
So, baby, do it right, do me right"

"We can go all the time
We can move fast, then rewind
When you put your body on mine
And collide, collide
It could be one of those nights
Where we don't turn off the lights
Wanna see your body on mine
And collide, collide"

"Baby, it's all yours if you want me, all yours if you want me
Put it down if you want me, tonight
Said it's all yours if you want me, all yours if you want me
Put it down if you want me, let's collide" merci sung slowly feeling herself .

but what she wasn't expecting was joshua to sing tyga's part.

outta no where joshua was walking toward her with a microphone in his hand he was enjoying himself .genuinely.

"Ha, wakin' up, she yawnin'
Good love in the mornin'
Get on top my cojones
I pleasure you for the moment
This don't come with no warranty
You want it but can't afford it
My world is different than yours
Your opinion of me is glory
Glorifying in all these foreigns
Back to future, and DeLorean
You ain't used to feelin' this important
Cars imported, girls imported
Insubordinate, get deported
Baby check, my inventory
Gotta whole lot in store for ya
Birkin bags, purple tags
I can put a whole lot of shit on blast
Vera Wang, Balenciaga
Baby, you ain't never too fly for that
I talk a lot of shit (shit), 'cause I can back it up (back it up)
She know I'm the shit (shit), so, baby, back it up (yeah)" as joshua rapped he'd gotten  Merci's hand helping her up as she kept her close to him as he wrapped looking dead in her eyes .

her girls were screaming and of course Jon ass " LESSSS GOOOO UCE YO YELLOWBONE TOXIC ASS" Jon shouted .

"We can go all the time
We can move fast, then rewind (yeah)
When you put your body on mine (you already know what I do)
And collide, collide
It could be one of those nights (I give you that)
Where we don't turn off the lights
Wanna see your body on mine (uh)
And collide (yeah), collide (baby, it's all yours)"

"Baby, it's all yours if you want me, all yours if you want me
Put it down if you want me, tonight
Said it's all yours if you want me, all yours if you want me
Put it down if you want me, let's collide
I know that this is love when we touch, boy
You got my heart
And can't nobody make me feel like you do, boy, like you do
Collide, collide, collide
'Cause, baby, we can go
We can go all the time
We can move fast, then rewind
When you put your body on mine (when you put your body on mine)
And collide, collide
It could be one of those nights (it could be, yeah)
Where we don't turn off the lights (all I need to see, yeah)
Wanna see your body on mine
And collide, collide (all yours tonight)
Baby, it's all yours if you want me, all yours if you want me (on it)
Put it down if you want me, tonight (on it)
Said it's all yours if you want me, all yours if you want me
Put it down if you want me, let's collide"  as the song neared its end the crowd was a  singing and the crowd went crazy so did the wrestlers .

merci bowed a little bit and looked at joshua not knowing what to feel she smiled and kissed his cheek before going to her side .

Joshua rubbed his cheek definitely about to talk about merci to his brothers and cousin .

——————————————————————-

BIANCA & ROMAN.

BIANCA'S POV.
——————————————

she looked as she heard them mention her .

her theme song played .

"I'm on my own
Against the wall
The pressure's building
But no I will never fall
Instead of crying
They hear me roar
And now I see that I'm way better than before"

I came out as I skipped a little doing my routine but this time I didn't have my braid as I smiled doing my little hand thing .

I saw everyone vibing and shit and yall know how im kinda scared to talk to joe.. well uh he dm'ed me a few weeks back it's been cool .. but he was vibing as well.

I swear he was staring at me real hard.

"yall finna be mad but.." I decided to tease him a little bit and smiled .

"Chicago ! .. Ackno- nahh I'm playing .. hey guys .. it's been a full ride and I'm thankful for your support.. and lemme say this kairi when I see you and when I see iyo yall catching my fade." I said flipping my hair a little .

after my lil stage performance of me dancing and twerking I hit a blunt and boy everyone was on cloud nine.

I feel joe's presence he had came up behind me and bent down to my level in my ear and said " now.. do I have to make you acknowledge me baby girl..?" he said in the sexy voice of his..

and boy.

............

——————————
WALEMANIA.

WALEMANIA was coming to an end .

Allt he superstars had their fun some were high and drunk..

for example Trinity & Bianca .

they're so high to the point Jimmy and Joe have to help them walk.

I was in the backstage room where we all got ready talking to jeyleni.

I smiled at her softly.. I was kinda mad at Joshua cause he let some broad twerk on him.

I smiled at my daughter she makes my life 100x better .

"daddy..?" Jeyleni said sleepily as she seen Joshua behind me .

I quickly jumped and saw him my face going blank " oh.. hey Joshua she was just going to sleep." I said with a little sass .

"oh aii.. goodnight baby girl.. m and mommy love you we gon see you soon." Joshua said giving her a kiss through the phone.

"night mommy and daddy.. I love you too.." she said before dozing off to sleep .. mama fatu hanging up the phone .

—————————————————-
JEY'S POV .

I knew I fucked up until ain't know who the girl was I was just tryna be lit.

I gotta get out my fuckboy ways .. I don't want merci.. I don't want her I love her- nigga what!

I sighed and shook off my thoughts as we both looked at each other .

"man what's yo prollem?" I asked her sighing softly.

"what's my problem? seriously Joshua?" She said starting to stand up
.
I looked at her like she was crazy " girl sit down.. yes what's yo prollem ! " I said .

oh here we go this arguing shit.

"the problem is I thought you changed but I'm guessing not!" She said with her arms crossed .

"shawty whatcha mean?! I have changed I didn't know what I was doing !" I said trying to defend myself .

"Thats the same shit you told me a year ago.. silly me.."merci said as she started to walk away.

I can't let her go.. I stopped her and held her wrist " Merci.." I started until I got cut off.

"let go of me.. bye Joshua" she said looking at me holding back tears.

I looked at her and decided to respect her space and sighed .

fuck me.. I gotta get her back. I do love her I'm in love with her. Why'd I do her like that a year ago.. she deserves the world fuck fuck!.

A/N: YES I DID INDEED TAKE ALL THE PARTS N PUT EM
INTOOO ONEEEE HOW YALL DOING?🌚 what's next for these two ?😰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
2K 45 23
"I love leati Joesph anoa'i not this ,this monster named the tribal chief"
3.1K 89 5
*•.¸♡ "𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧�...