How I met your mother~ Matthe...

By mattheo_riddles_girl

This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relation... More

Hogwarts express!
Sorting hat!
First classes!
The Golden Trio!
Truth or Dare!
Breakfast!
The Three Broomsticks!
A Different Point Of View!
October 1st!
The New Girls!
Turn of events!
Unbelievable!
A Little Bit About Me!
Support!
Preparations!
Halloween!
Get The Party Started!
Muffliato 1!
A/N
Hangovers!
Not So Secret!
Ask Her Out!
A/N!
Spill The Tea!
Suspicion/Muffliato 2!
We're Just Friends!
A Letter From Home/Muffliato 3!
You've Changed!
The Truth!
Childhood!
Trouble In Paradise!
The Chosen One!
Jealousy!
Distractions!
Rock Bottom!
December 1st!
Christmas Party!
No One Has To Know/ Muffliato 4!
Secret Santa!
Home Sweet Home!
Invitations!
Christmas!
New Years Ball!
Back To School!
The Astronomy Tower!
Official/Muffliato 5
Late!
Muffliato 6!
Heartbreak!
The Plan!
Tired!
Is She Okay!
Healing!
Reunited!
Fake!
Depression!
Grief!
Lost Without You!
The Phone Call!
Waiting!
The Return!
The Perfect Date/Muffliato 7!
Don't Do Anything Stupid!
Bruised!
The Plan!
It'll Be Okay!
The Beginning Of The End!
The Manor!
One Of Them!
Broken!
Nightmares/ Muffliato 8
Its Different Now!
Training!
Birthday Plans!
A/N!
Boy Drama!
Fashion Show/ Muffliato 9!
A/N!
Unforgiveables!
Torture Or Be Tortured!
Write To Me!

Actions Speak Louder Than Words!

558 9 2
By mattheo_riddles_girl

Y/n POV
I opened my eyes slowly to feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my body holding my tight to them.

I turned around careful not to wake him up and look up at Mattheos face.

He looks so handsome and at peace when he's asleep.

I kissed his cheek before slipping my self out of his grip and stand up only to fall straight back down onto the bed from my aching legs.

Shit I hope that didn't wake him up. That would be embarrassing.

"You okay, love" I heard Mattheo chuckle from behind me.

Oh great.

"Yeah I'm good. You?" I said trying to act as if my legs didn't just give out when I stood up.

He smirked and rolled his eyes, "must've fucked you good if you can't stand" he laughed.

I picked up the pillow from under his head and hit him with it. "Fuck off" i rolled my eyes and went to stand up. I could feel mattheos eyes burning into the back of me watching I didn't fall as I stumbled over to the bathroom.

I made it.

I looked up at myself in the mirror to see myself wearing mattheos old quidditch shirt and a pair of his boxers. He done what he said he would. I smiled to myself thinking about what we had done.

Bloody hell I look like shit. I mumbled as I looked up at my face.

"No you don't" I heard Mattheo say and looked in the mirror to see him standing at the door.

I turned around to look at him. "Well thanks but still I need to put on some make up or something" I smiled.

He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, "you look beautiful, like you always do" he kissed my forehead making me blush.

Mattheos POV
Fuck. I'm falling for her so bad.

Maybe I should ask her out. I mean we're practically dating anyway. What's the worst that could happen.

I searched my brain thinking of anything that's stopping us and all I can think is Draco would kill me.

"Mattheo" y/n waved her hand in front of my face. I blinked snapping myself out of my thoughts, "what? yeah?" I questioned. She laughed.

Her laughs so pretty.

"I said we need to go for dinner" she replied, smiling slightly.

"Mhm. Okay let's go" I said taking her hand in mine.

"I might need some clothes, love" she smirked from behind me.

I turned around and saw she was still only wearing my shirt and boxers.

"Oh yeah here" I threw her a pair of joggers from my wardrobe.

"Thanks" she smiled pulling them up her legs.

She messed about with her hair and put on some mascara she had left here.

"Can you tell I've just been fucked" she turned around a serious look on her face.

I laughed, "no you look stunning, you're stumbling and you have hickeys on your neck. Why would anyone think that" I said sarcastically. she hit me in the arm.

"Help me cover it. This is your fault anyway" she looked up at me with puppy eyes clearly trying to make me feel bad. I just stared at her and smiled. "Please, Mattheo. Draco will kill me" she said seriously worried. I stopped smiling and cast a concealing spell on her neck, even though I would rather I didn't. "perfect." I said and kissed her and started to walk to the door.

"You coming?" I turned around to see her still in the same spot.

" I still can't walk" she practically growled.

I laughed and walked towards her.
She looked at me confused but she began to laugh as I stood in front of her and grabbed her thighs. "Jump" she done as I said and jumped on my back, now laughing as I ran through the halls with her clinging onto me.

I stopped just before entering the great halls as I heard her begin to talk. "Mattheo we can't go in like this they'll know somethings going on" she said trying to get down but I held her in a tight grip.

"And? Who cares? Come on they all know we're mates. Live a little" I said and opened the door not giving her a chance to say anything.

I ran down the great hall to the slytherin table were our friends were sat and y/n began to laugh. I sat her down on the bench then sat next to her, the both of us laughing like absolute lunatics.

Our friends all looked at us confused, other than Draco who looked like he was gonna kill us.

Once we stopped laughing Daphne spoke, "what were you two doing? And why were you in his back" she turned her head to y/n.

Y/n froze which meant I had to cover. "Umm we both had a free period so we were just messing about had a couple drinks. And went down to the quidditch fields."

"Mhm" Daphne hummed. "Why was she only our back"

Shit. Think. Think Mattheo.

"She fell and hurt her ankle" I covered for us both.

"Oh okay"

She believed it.

Dracos POV
That was weird.

What the fuck is up with them.

I don't believe there story.

Dickhead I told him not to go near my sister.

I swear to god I'm gonna kill hi-

"Oh. My. God." Enzo came running in the hall and sat down next to y/n.

Shit he's gonna tell them all.

The spell was meant to last until after dinner.

Fuck.

"What's wrong? Are you okay" everyone asked.

"Astoria and Draco kissed" he blurted out.

Everyone eyes went wide and stared and me and Astoria who sat in complete shock, not knowing what to say or do.

"WHAT?!" Y/n shouted.

"Just friends" Daphne repeated my words from earlier.

"Enzos lying" I defended.

"No I'm not. Guys I promise. I've only just told you now because once I saw Draco all I heard him say was 'Petrificus Totalus' so I couldn't move anywhere to come tell you" he rushed out.

"That does sound like something Draco would do" y/n said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm your brother you're meant to believe me" I said.

"You and Astoria have gotten close Draco. No one can deny that" she responded.

"We're just friends" I argued, "can't two people be friends"

"But actions speak louder than words Draco" Theo agreed with the others.

"But-" I went to argue but was cut off.

"Why don't we just tell them, dray" Astoria said from beside me, holding my hand under the table.

My head snapped to her. My eyes meeting hers.

I was about to shout at her for saying but then looked over her face and calmed down.

"It would be easier for us. No sneaking around" she explained, whispering so only I could hear.

She gone crazy. She knows we can't tell anyone. There's so many reasons like. Like-

Why were we hiding this actually.

Still tho we can't say to everyone.

"Please Dray, I don't want to have to leave you in the morning to sneak back to my dorm. I don't want to have to hide the fact you're my boyfriend. I want t show my love for you. Please" she begged gripping my hand tighter.

I smiled to myself, love, "fine" I whispered back.

The other were still looking at us, waiting for an answer.

"Draco and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend since our date. Sorry we didn't tell you guys" Astoria explained, lifting out hands onto the table.

They all gasped "I knew it"

Astoria and I looked at each other than them and laughed.

Y/n's POV
I knew they were dating.

They seem so happy.

I'm happy happy for Draco, truly I am, he deserves happiness and love. I mean not in a selfish way but mum and dad did always favour me and dad was horrible to him. Well to both of us but worse to him. I think that's why he's so against love.

I remember when we were younger draco coming into my room and crying about how he 'doesn't deserve love' and 'why doesn't dad love him' I suppose that's why I defend him all the time.

But maybe I won't have to anymore because Astoria seems like the perfect girl to show him love and care. I'm happy for him.

After about half hour we were all talking and had finished our food, Draco and Astoria seemed happy already now that everyone knew. But it was getting late and we were all getting more tired. But there was no way we were going to bed yet.

We never do. It's like tradition. We eat dinner then go to either Mattheos and the boys dorm or mine or Dracos. We didn't do anything we always just talked but it was nice.

"Hey, wanna go back to our dorm for a bit" Theo suggested.

"Yeah sure" I agreed.

"Umm no why don't we go y/n's or Dracos tonight" Mattheo said nervously. "There form is bigger after all"

What's wrong with going to his dorm.
That's a bit suspicious.
What is he hidin-

Oh shit. Yeah. I forgot we were in his dorms earlier.

"Yeah thats a good idea" I quickly said.

"You two are being weird. Come on let's just go ours. We got alcohol" blaise added.

At that everyone else agreed and we made our way to mattheos dorm. Mattheo and I silent as the others laughed and talked through the halls.

When we got to the door Mattheo opened and we walked in.

My clothes and his were scattered around the floor.

His bed a mess, half the pillows and that on the floor.

And last but not least there was an opened condom wrapper on his bedside drawers.

Shit.

Fuck my life.

"Oh shit, Mattheo had fun in his free period" Theo chuckled.

Everyone's eyes wide and their faces realising why he said not to come here.

Mattheo stood awkwardly me beside him.

After a few minutes Pansy spoke up, "I swear you two were with each other during your free period"

I blushed and look at Mattheo, praying he could think of an answer.

"Yeah we were for the second half but at first I was here" he said quickly.

How does he think of an excuse so quick.

Pansy hummed.

"Are you gonna sit down or what" Mattheo said looking at everyone just standing around as he sat on his bed.

"Yeah I'm gonna sit on Theo's, Enzo's or Blaise's bed" Daphne laughed. Everyone agreed

They all spread them selves between the beds whilst I made my way over to sit with Mattheo on his.

I mean it don't effect me it was me and him who were here so.

They all looked at me in disgust and confusion. "You realise he shagged someone in there" Draco spat.

"Yeah and what? I'm not a child. I don't really care." I said

Mattheo smirked and the others just ignored it and went back to talking.

Mattheo and I talked between ourselves and I could feel Draco staring.

I really don't get why he cares so much.

A/N
I don't know if I like this chapter or not but whatever.

I'm gonna write a few more today.

1908 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 4 16
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'...
5.6K 147 22
Bailey Black and Mattheo Riddle hate each other- theyre always fighting. After Bailey makes a bet, it changes everything. During school, they see eac...
45.5K 678 32
Following an intense fight with Yn Moonshine and her father, Yn and Myra her younger sister are disowned and kicked out of their home. Their old fami...
10.1K 73 18
has a bad, rushed ending. And it's my first book. - A love story between Y/n and Mattheo. Will their love win from Voldemort? ~ I hadn't really se...