She Bad

By Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. More

.โœฆ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โœฆ.
1.Right Thing To Doโœ”๏ธ
2.Auraโœ”๏ธ
3.Younger daysโœ”๏ธ
4.Reggieโœ”๏ธ
5.Badzโœ”๏ธ
7.Laughโœ”๏ธ
8.Crawsisโœ”๏ธ
9.Romeo Hinesโœ”๏ธ
10.Calmcโœ”๏ธ
11.Gropeโœ”๏ธ
12.Borderline Personality Disorderโœ”๏ธ
13.Bryanโœ”๏ธ
14.That Boy Is Mineโœ”๏ธ
15.Be Carefulโœ”๏ธ
16.Yuh Bettaโœ”๏ธ
17.Intentionsโœ”๏ธ
18.Studioโœ”๏ธ
19.Pettyโœ”๏ธ
20.Problemsโœ”๏ธ
21.Sidesโœ”๏ธ
22.Purple Touchโœ”๏ธ
23.Chinanigansโœ”๏ธ
24.Toxicโœ”๏ธ
25.Kill Bill
26.Highlightโœ”๏ธ
27.Queen Inna The Deckโœ”๏ธ
28.Lucidโœ”๏ธ
29.Trouble In Paradiseโœ”๏ธ
30.Communicationโœ”๏ธ
31.Googleโœ”๏ธ
32.Havockโœ”๏ธ
33.Darkโœ”๏ธ
34.Crimeโœ”๏ธ
35.Ending Love Storyโœ”๏ธ

6.Chopโœ”๏ธ

2.5K 271 25
By Malayah_writess

**CONTINUED**

Excuse my mistakes.Did too tired fi edit.

I hissed before speaking."Wahm to you and dah man deh??."

She then rolled her eyes."Nun at all.You and him woulda look cute together tho."She says drinking more alchol as i stare at her.

I shurgged before stretching to take up a plastic up.

Suddenly something splashed on my back and i hissed turning around."Wah di fuck do dem People yah?!."I exclamied and kehlani jumped in.

"Sorry."The girl said smirking and her friends began giggling."Crawsis pussy ole unuh."Kehlani said glaring at her.

Why she look suh familiar?.

I squinted my eyes at her before touching kehlani."Nuh fi har hair mi do??."I spoke.Kehlani looked at her face before shurgging.

A she yes.

The light skin.

And the mole.

I'm good at remebering people.

She come wid badz.

They continued dancing infront us with no shame and i scoffed.Without thinking twice i grabbed the cup and poured some of the rum in it before throwing it on her back.

She gasped turning around and her friends did the same glaring at us.

"Fuck do dah crawny black gyal yah??!"She said and i laughed while shaking my head."Di same crawny black gyal weh did a comb yuh hair while yuh man shame yuh!"I spoke stepping infront of her.

"Anuh dat unuh fi touch har mek mi angle unuh nasty blotclat."Kehlani said throwing her cup of rum on one of the friends.

Her friend hissed before jumping on kehlani and i grabbed the lightskin girl infront me slaming her head directly in the table.

She screamed out in pain.

People were staring and security was now running towards us.

Dem nah kick mi out and mi nuh fuck har up yet.

I then started punching her at all different angles as she tried to defend her self.

Hate people weh push badness and cya fight.

Come like kay.

The secuirty dragged me off her and started pulling me out the building."Fuck do dah bald head man yah bredda.."I said to myself hissing after.

I say the other security dragging kehlani out aswell as she pushed at him while cursing.People from the crowd started shouting all sorts of things.

"Unuh fi lowe di girl dem!,Abigail and har fren dem love cause problem!"
Another one jumped in.

"A true especially over man!."

Ohh suh a dat she name.

Abigail..

Kmtt.

Crawsis name dat enuh.

The security let me go and stopped walking.

Suddenly a husky voice spoke.

"Mek she come wid me..Tek out abi an har fren dem before mi fuck dem up."

Bae is here!!

Doh mek mi and yuh have nun.

Ah mi ago guh inna time out.

"Yow..Gwan wid him."The secuirty said and i made up my face at him."Suh yuh talk to people mr.clean??."

Kehlani touched me before whispering."Skaii bill."

No enuh.

Cause mi waa know wah do him.

He laughed and i turned my head seeing badz.

Dat mek mi worsa nah go.

"Excuse."Is all i said before walking out the club.

Wah bout yuh bag??.

Mi have backup fi everything and dat cheap.

Ago just buy a next one.

Alright skaii uppa San'anju.

I stopped at the staircase hissing and fixing my hair.I brushed off my clothes and exaimed my body for any brusies.

Nuh know why people cya just see mi and avoid mi.

Real.

"Yuh alright ska-"Before kehlani could finish what she was saying i was pulled to the side.My face held a confused expression.

"Yah move suh hard fi get?"He said and i stood infront of him staring in his face.

"Why yuh nuh stop follow mi?.Yah dawg?."I asked raising a brow and he chuckled dropping his spliff and stepping on it.

"As mi did a say..yah move suh hard fi get.?"

Deciding to finally answer his question,i sigh.

"Mi suppoused to easy fi get?."I ask crossing my arms over my chest as he smirked staring into my eyes.

"Nuh know..you tell mi."He replied.

Di bwoy voice just mek mi waa drop mi draws.

Yuh love move too bad enuh skaii..

I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it."Hear wah..mek we play a likkle game."He began.

Ee?.

"If yuh Win.."He continued before he took his wallet out his back pocket holding it up infront of me."20k."

I smirked.

Love money suh?.

Who doesn't??.

"Alright..and if i lose?."I asked and he chuckled.

"Leave yuh alone."

"Good."

Mek sure yuh lose.

Just because you like him doesn't mean i do.

We a di same person tho!?.

So?.

See why mi and yuh cya gree.

"Fawud.."He said pulling me from my thoughts.I followed behind him down the stairs turning my head behind me to look for kehlani.

Weh she gone??.

Hissing i continued following behind him before he stopped infront a black door knocking on it.The door opened revealing a lightskin guy.

He was wearing black shorts and a marina along his his feet hanging out his nike slippers."Ypree.."The guy spoke looking at me for a second.

He then took his attention off me looking at badz.

He replied saying something i didn't quiet hear but i ignored it.A money mi come fah stills."Aye batty bwoy Oshane!."A deep voice said and the lightskin boy walked away.

I walked inside the room and badz walked beside me.

Inside the room was dark with led lights and a few people we're in here.Hmm..

He held onto my hand and i made a face before flashing him off.

"Dah one yah feisty mon."The guy from earlier said and they laughed.

Know say mi will come out.

I'm annoyed.

Very Annoyed.

Chill.

He walked over to a mini bar sitting down on a stool and i did the same tapping my nails on the counter.

"Yow..Gimmie two a dem deh."He spoke to the bartender and she stared at me for a few seconds before nodding.

He licked his lips as we stared at eachother in silence."Cya get fi know yuh?.".

I laughed out and he tilted his head."Me?"I pointed at myself.

"mhmm."

"Your funny.But No."I began.

"Anuh suh tings work."I finished and he smiled looking like he was thinking about something.But what??.

"Tell mi how tings work den nuh,"He finally spoke again.

I sighed leaning my head back with a smile.

"Money in exchange for getting to know me.Along with the 20k after."I told him and he chucked this time.

"Nuh too trust dat enuh."

The girl placed the drinks down infront of us and he drank his in one go placing the empty cup down.

"Yuh really a move suh wid yuh future wife??..I'm disappointed."I said looking down at my toes.Mi need fi do dem over.

French tips?.

Yea.

I looked back up at him and his face still held that panty dropping smirk.

It nah mek mi drop mine tho.

And you say i'm manipulative.

He eased up taking out his wallet.He then pulled out five 5 thousand dollar bills holding them out to me.

I took them with a smile before speaking.

"So,"

I looked at the girl as she refilled his cup placing it back down.

Instead of drinking mine,I drinked his getting up off the stool.

"As i was saying...so.Bye."I waved to him before walking out while wrapping up the money.

Mek a money tonight yes.

Murrda!.

____________

🫠Neva feel good but try fi gi unuh sum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2.5K 31
Bad gyal a me dat A Jamaican Love Story Read to find out!!!
49.9K 3.2K 60
Love. Loyalty. Sex. Family. Friends. Business. Drugs. Crime and Violence. Underworld. War. Gang. Jamaica.
1.4M 119K 96
NOT A LOVE STORY!
227K 9.8K 70
๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ & ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป.