She Bad

By Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. More

.✦𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 ✦.
1.Right Thing To Do✔️
2.Aura✔️
3.Younger days✔️
4.Reggie✔️
6.Chop✔️
7.Laugh✔️
8.Crawsis✔️
9.Romeo Hines✔️
10.Calmc✔️
11.Grope✔️
12.Borderline Personality Disorder✔️
13.Bryan✔️
14.That Boy Is Mine✔️
15.Be Careful✔️
16.Yuh Betta✔️
17.Intentions✔️
18.Studio✔️
19.Petty✔️
20.Problems✔️
21.Sides✔️
22.Purple Touch✔️
23.Chinanigans✔️
24.Toxic✔️
25.Kill Bill
26.Highlight✔️
27.Queen Inna The Deck✔️
28.Lucid✔️
29.Trouble In Paradise✔️
30.Communication✔️
31.Google✔️
32.Havock✔️
33.Dark✔️
34.Crime✔️
35.Ending Love Story✔️

5.Badz✔️

2.6K 292 17
By Malayah_writess

**SEP 21 SUNDAY**

Sign in??.

9:30pm.

"Girl mi cya find mi purple g string and mi nuh wah wear black cause it nah guh fit di outfit"Kehlani complains and i look at her through my phone camera with a confused expression.

"Den kehlani who ago look under yuh tonight mek yah wear g string?."I ask laughing after and she smiles rolling her eyes."A skirt mi a wear and when it ride up mi nuh want nuh granny panty a show."

"You a sum else..Mi just ago wear sum simple."I tell her and she exclaims."Den rass a suh yuh did lie skaii?!.Dat deh outfit deh nuh simple!"

I laugh taking up my phone Only showing my face.

"It is..You a wear stripper heels and all sort a sum.Mi want be a dah classy bitch deh yuh know."I say admiring my self through the camera as she puts on her bra.

Yes were comfortable like that.

From we a 14.

Now thats a real friendship.

Mhm.

"Mek mi see di outfit babez."She says fixing her hair before taking up the purple top that she was gonna wear.Mi just know she ago look good.

As always.

Once she a fren wid skaii har pussy good!.

Thats on?.

Periodt.

I chuckle at my thoughts before going over to my body mirror.

"Seet here.Mi good tek one picture post it pan gram."I told her and she gasped once she saw what i was wearing.

"Den look how mi ooman look good?!Nosaa Gyal yuh thick up inna dis."She says taking up her skirt next and I turn the camera back around showing my face.

I laugh before speaking.

"When mi reach mi ago put on mi heels fi now mi just ago wear mi hermes slides."She hummed agreeing with me.

"Di heels dem mek mi look tall bad..Just know mi foot ago hurt mi."She sighs shiming down in her skirt.

"You always want wear dem heels deh.Neva me send yuh guh dweet stills."I said and she showed me the middle finger making me laugh.

"Meet mi a di top a di stairs a di club.My drive's here."I told her exiting my bedroom."Alright babes..laterr."

I blowed a kiss to the camera and she returned it before hanging up.

Mi hear say bayka ago perform and a bunch of other artists.

Everybody know a bayka mek mi a go.

1uptown.

Hear gun gyal.

Longtime mi a gun gyal fi real man.

And fraid a roach?.

Move.

Lmfaoo.

I exit the house making sure all the lights are off and my front door is closed properly.With that i walk towards the private taxi getting in the back seat.

I rather sitting here than beside the driver.

Dem love chat yuh fuck.

~ ~ ~

9:55.

"Likkle girl weh di fuck yuh deh??!"I spoke to kehlani on the phone and she hung up making me hiss.

Watch mi and har blotcla-

She calls back and i answer rolling my eyes.

Where she is has alot of noise in the backgroud.

"Girl mi deh somewhere weh bright and have bayy light deh there."She says trying to speak over the music.

"Oop!.Yuh deh upstairs..mi a come."I said laughing after and She hissed making me laugh even more."Look how yah cuss mi when a you deh wrong place."

"Hush mi neva mean it."I spoke as she groaned.

"Hurry up..dah bald head man here a pree mi like him want suck mi dry-"I cut her off."Mi see yuh!Tun round gyal."

Before she could reply i hung up turning my phone off.

She turned around and we made eye contact squealing and hugging each other immediately.

"Jesus christ lani!! Ku breast outta door.Which man yah try mek see uh?"I ask and she laughs as i smile at her.

"Nuh Mr.Billings..A joke yah."

She and har obsession wid bayka.I shake my head and she giggles even more.

"Tek a picture fi mi post when we leave.One sec."She says unlocking her phone before handing it to me.

And in all honesty.

My bestfriend looks real fucking good!.

She poses and i take the photo boosting her up as she blushes.

Mi cya believe e drankro cheat pon har and she look suh good.Kmt.Germs

"Mek mi seet."

I give her the phone and she looks at the photo noding before turning around and shaking her ass.I slap it while laughing.

When were in work mode were serious but club nights..

Ghetto princess we be.

Deadass.

"Mi love it girl.Mi still vex say mi couldn't find e purple g string."She says rolling her eyes and i face palm myself.

Mad piece a gyal mi have as fren enuh.

Says you weh beat man.

Shh.

{Kehlani wid e good pussy🤭}

"Come we guh inna di club cause it a get packed."She says looking at the hurd of people going inside and i agree with her.

We follow behind them stopping when we reach the security.

"ID please."He says his voice dark.

We both take out our ID'S handing them to him.While he scans them i inspect him.Him look like dem mafia man deh inna show..

Di Cross tattoo and di eye wata tattoo under him eye.

Nosa.

Mi fraid mi piss up mi self.

Gyal Mi know yuh fool but nuh stay fool right now.

Alright mek mi brave up.

I keep my face serious as if i'm not intimidated right now.Kehlani on the other hand has a scared expression on her face.

Di man juss a do him job.

Mi nuh care enuh.

"Clear."Is all he says handing them to us and making us enter the club.As soon as we enter we're greeted by tommy lee's bubble up playing and girls dancing.

Money on the floor and the artists area is already full and blocked off with body gaurds and fences.

"Remember a VIP we buy."Kehlani whispers and i look at her wanting to laugh."Weh yah whispa fah girl??"I ask.

"Yuh nuh see how di man serious.Swear mi did ago shit and piss same time."She replies and i laugh aloud."Mi cya say nun cause mi did fraid too.."

"Yuh neva look fraid.Face did look emotionless."She tells me as we walk to the VIP section.I have that skill.

You could be holding a gun to my head and my face is serious.

But trust me..On the inside i'm scared as fuck.

I just dont make it known.

"Night lady's..Cards?"The man says and kehlani hands him two and he lets us in.

Just as we step in Vybz Kartel's Thickianna starts playing.

"Bumboclaat!! Buss a whine skaii!!"Kehlani says and i start shaking my ass to the beat as she slaps my ass hyping me up.

I chuckle before i stop dancing.

I throw my bag down in the chair and she does the same taking up a bottle of hennesy.

I start twerking again and she opens the bottle pouring some in my mouth as i swallow it while dancing to the music.

I can feel an intense stare on me but i dont look who it is just as yet.

Kehlani starts twerking with me while drinking and i stop dancing to take up the plain rum.I open the bottle drinking from it squeezing my eyes closed from the bitterness.

Blotclatt.
Dis bitta yuh fuck.

I continue drinking while singing the lyrics before the song changes again.

On fleek By alkaline starts playing and everybody goes wild.

Kehlani starts slow whining with the bottle of henny in her hand and i reach for my bag taking out my phone with one hand since the rum was still in the other.

I click on my camera videoing her while laughing.

"Bad dat up mi fren weh mystikal say??"I hype her up and she chuckles joining me."Rrrr and stay suh."

We both laugh as the song continues playing.

I hand her my phone to video me.

The djay starts over the song which is just perfect.

I Start whining while going down slowly and i feel that stare on me again.

Then again i dont really care since i'm enjoying myself.

I grope my breast while biting my lip and looking in the camera.

I then wink and kehlani ends the video.

"Girl yuh wah see how him a look pan yuh."She says handing me my phone as i stand properly."Who a look pan mi??"I ask seeing that she was..

Excited??.

"Badz."

__________
Murrdaa.Know how long mi want leff unuh pan cliffhanger?🤣🤣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.3K 32
You feel mi a gold digger i said lookin at him with disgust. Mek mi tell you dis mi noh frighten fi your money cause mi have mi own money and mi pare...
4.6K 296 8
"Yuh attitude nuh phase me g. Tiad fi tell yuh that"
1.4M 119K 96
NOT A LOVE STORY!
3.4K 260 9
Ratbat one a ih time dem a lie? 🦇🖤 #rajahwild NOT EDITED