Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

By Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... More

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

476 13 13
By Saptaswapal

[I don't understand why you planned that?] Pikachu asked confused [You can easily lift the Boulder, then why are you having Eren do that?].

Pikachu was confused. He had seen Ash lift a fucking Mountain of its hinges using his Psychic Powers. He could go alone and lift the Boulder by himself without having anyone in harm's way.

Then why is he having Eren lift the Boulder?

Ash didn't said anything. Instead he just raised his arm to summon his Aura. The Blue Energy was flickering like the flame of a small candle about to be extinguished by a raging storm.

"This is why" Ash said simply "I am running out of juice. When Arceus revived us in this World he didn't rejuvenate my Aura or my Psychic Powers"

He is completely depleted of all his powers. The Fight against Eternatus and the hordes of Ultra Beasts had completely drained him off most of his Aura and Psychic Powers. In this World he was only running on back up energy.

This is the reason he was using low powered attacks like Aura Spheres. If he was in full power it would have taken him only a few seconds to eliminate all the Titans inside Trost and close the breech.

It was only because of his sheer willpower that he hasn't dropped down panting or unconscious yet. He knows he couldn't rest, not until all the threats are eliminated yet.

He will be damned before he lets any more deaths on his watch.

[Damn Ilama!!] Pikachu cursed the God [Can't he make our life easier for once]. The Mouse knows very well that the All-Knowing God is currently laughing at their condition.

"Well is there any fun or excitement in an easier life?" Ash grinned "Beside you can only appreciate your life when you overcome the difficulties staring down at you"

[As you say] Pikachu said blankly, not a bit impressed.

"Besides I think this is actually the better option" Ash said causing his partner to shoot a confused look.

[What do you mean?] The Mouse Pokemon asked in confusion at his partner's words.

"Think about it. The only reason Pixis is allowing Eren to live is because Eren's Titan power can be useful for retaking Trost. If Eren seals the Gate then it will be the proof to all that he is an asset to Humanity." Ash said looking at the City "But if I had jumped and carried the Boulder myself then....

[......then Eren would be of no use to them] Pikachu's eyes widened.

"Yes" Ash nodded "He would be of no use but instead a liability. At best he would be scapegoated and executed and at worse, be used for experiments"

[Shit!] Pikachu cursed before muttering [So it's a good thing you can't lift the Boulder huh? Well looks like Arceus did have a reason for not restoring our Powers]

"Well our dear God does love to work in mysterious ways and give us headaches" Ash smiled before nodding "Let's go! The mission is about to start at any moment now"

[Let's go kick some Giant Butts!!]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As planned the Signal was given with Rico firing a Green Flare in the Air.

Both Ash and Pikachu immediately jumped into action. The Thunder Mouse flew towards the city square where the most concentrations of Titans were present. While Ash flew towards the Gate.

Landing towards the broken Gate, Ash looked around to notice two Titans approaching him, one coming from the right and another from the left. Their eyes light with hunger and jaws hanging open in a sinister smile.

"I am done with this shit" Ash grumbled his eyes lighting up with Aura. His hands glowed and he pointed his hands in opposite directions of each others. From the tips of his fingers, beams of Aura erupted and struck the necks of Titans, decapitating them.

With the threats taken care of, Ash looked at the Gate, and raised his right hand. His eyes glowed, once again as he began uses his power to call the elements of nature and bend it to his will.

"Oh Lord Kyurem! The Dragon of Ice. Oh Mighty King! I praise you oh Lord" Ash chanted his hands glowing in power "Lend me the power of Ice. To protect and to smite thy foes"

The air stilled, becoming cool as temperature began to drop rapidly as a chill permeates throughout the area.

Then an arc of pale blue light erupted from Ash's hands and hit the gap in the Wall, where the gate was. Ice, clear pale ice, began to rapidly form across the gate, expanding outwards and rapidly began to seal the Gate, which had an eight metre hole in it.

It took only a few seconds as the freezing Ice slowly and completely sealed the Gate.

Ash put down his hand as he admired his work. A nice Icy formation had completely blocked the entrance.

"It's done" He muttered, but he knows it won't be permanent. The Ice would melt, more quickly because of the Titans on the other side of the wall constantly battering against it. Their body heat would cause the Ice to melt faster, much faster than under normal circumstances.   

"If only I had sawdust. That would have slowed the melting down" Ash thought looking back "Now it's time for the signal"

Normally he would have sent a telepathic message. But he doubted the Soldiers would appreciate strange voices suddenly speaking in their minds.

So with that in mind, he created a slightly bigger Aura Sphere and launched it in the air. The energy sphere erupted in a ball of fire and light.

The signal was given for the next phase of their plan to begin.

Up in the Walls they all noticed the Light Show.

"It's the Signal" Rico yelled.

"Damn! That bastard sealed the Wall" Mitabi looked awed "With fucking Ice no less!!!!!"

"And looked at the Mouse, it's taking down Titans left and right" Anka said in awe looking at the streaks of lightning taking down many enemies.

Pixis looked pleased with the result. He was prepared to do a speech to motivate the troops, something which he had practiced along the way from Lord Wald's Castle. But looks like he won't need the big ass speech anymore.

Not that he is complaining. At least he doesn't have to send hundreds of Soldiers in a needless slaughter.

"Yeager you're up!" Ian yelled.

"On it" Eren shouted, squeezing the trigger of the ODM Gear. Cables shot out of the device and Ice-Burst Stone Gas erupted from the exhaust propling the Titan Shifter off the Wall and towards his destination. Mikasa, Armin and the other elites followed him too.

It took them a few minutes to land near the boulder their path was easier with Pikachu taking out most of the Titans.

Eren looked at the Boulder in thought. Could ye carry it? He shook his head. He can't doubt his abilities now. He has to do it.

But how? How would he turn into the Titan? He doesn't know that.

"What the hell are you waiting for Yeager?" Mitabi shouted waving his Sword "Turn into your big ass Titan form and carry the Boulder!!"

"How would I turn?" Eren thought in distress as he looked at the Boulder.

"Eren" Mikasa looked worried, while Armin fidgeted.

"Don't tell me he doesn't know how to turn?" Armin thought in distress, taking a fugitive glance at the Elites. They too must have reached the same conclusion, that Eren couldn't turn.

"Shit if this continues, Eren's life may be forfeited" Armin thought in horror as he shouted "Eren do what your consciousness is telling you"

"My consciousness?" Eren looked at his hand "How?"

Suddenly an image of a man biting his hand came to his mind. It was like a flash.

"What was that?" He thought "Was that my consciousness". Narrowing his eyes, he did what his mind told him to.

Eren raised his hand to his mouth and bit down.

Hard!!

"I have to lift the Boulder!!"

"What is he doing? Why is he biting his hand?" Was the thought of everyone in the area.

But the thought was interrupted as a bolt of lightning then struck Eren from above, causing many to cover their eyes and shout in surprise. Some used their ODM's to jump back towards a safe distance.

There was a bright light which blinded everyone close by followed by an intense heat which invaded the space around Eren's position, the group watched through squinted eyes as a large structure of bones and muscles formed, seemingly out of thin air. It is followed by a large fifteen meter muscular Titan with oily black hair and intense bright green eyes formed in front of them.

The Titan let out a deafening roar which shook the earth, as steam erupted around his body.

"Wow!" Ian whispered in awe.

But the awe transformed into confusion when the Titan didn't try to lift the Boulder. Instead it glared at them with a look filled with hate. His Green eyes burning with rage. The Human/Titan roared in fury and brought it's arms down.....

In Mikasa's position.

The Ackerman jumped out the way just in time for the fist of the Titan to crush the rooftop.

"Eren!!" Miksasa shouted as she leapt out of the way "Eren! It's me. Mikasa! Your family! Don't you recognize me?!" The black haired girl pleaded frantically, trying to help her adoptive brother come to his senses. She was hoping that her voice would reach out to him, but it did nothing for her as it only irritated the Titan shifter.

"What the hell!" Rico shouted "It's attacking us!"

"Looks like it just like all the Titans" Mitabu said in distaste "The Mission is a bust. Let's get the hell out of here Ian"

"No! Please don't abort the mission" Armin pleaded knowing that Eren's life would be forfit if they retreated now. And when the Ice melts, more Titans would pour inside the City.

"Can't you see the mission is a bust! The monster is attacking us" Lobov shouted this time before turning towards the one in charge "Ian!!"

Ian looked conflicted but he shook his head, gritting his teath "No we wait!".

"What are you mad?!" Mitabi shouted.

"We don't have a choice! Tell me what should we do? This is the only chance we have to reclaim Trost"

Before they can say anything, they saw Eren swung his fist at his adoptive sister again, smashing it through the rooftop she stood upon.

Mikasa was able to elude the attack thanks to her quick reaction time, but she couldn't avoid a broken tile scraping her cheek, leaving a noticeable cut that seeped blood.

Eren swung his other fist downward at the young woman, giving her no time to recover from the last attack. Mikasa could see her life flashing before her very eyes as she waited for the fist to crush her.

But as pale blue light came and froze the arm completely.

"What the?" She looked around to see Ash coming towards their position.

"I had an idea that there would be some complication" Ash grunted as he landed beside Mikasa "After all no plan survives contact with the situation."

He turned to the girl beside him "Are you okay?"

"I....am fine" Mikasa looked a little hesitant "Thank you for saving my life".

"Mention not" Ash shrugged, before noticing the cut on her cheek. He raised his hand and touched her cheek tenderly, causing the girl to stiffen in surprise and shock.

"What is he doing?" Mikasa thought but she closed her eyes as Ash's hand glowed blue. The Aura slowly healing her cheek causing a relaxing feeling across her body "His hand is so soft.....what am I thinking?"

"You okay?" He held her cheek tenderly, as he grinned flirtatiously "Or should I kiss it better?"

Mikasa's eyes widened as saucers at the bold words.

"Hey stop flirting and do your job" Lobov shouted in annoyance. Ash just sighed in annoyance and pulled his hand back as the Aura healed the cheek leaving not even a scar. He looked at the Titan shifter, which finally released itself from its Ice Prison.

"All right what's wrong with you buddy?! Can't you see all are counting on you" Ash scolded as he floated off the roof and towards Eren "Snap out of it idiot and........

Eren roared and smashed his fist at Ash who was too surprised to react in time. The Aura Guardian flew and smashed into a nearby house.

"Ash!" Armin shouted.

Ash shook his head and pulled himself out of the debris. He noticed the dust covering his hair.

His beautiful lustrous black hair.  

"MY HAIRRRR!!!!"

The scream echoed across Trost, as a long spike of pure Ice flew from Ash's position and impaled Eren to the ground. The Titan roared as it clawed the Ice to escape from its bondage.

Ash flew from the debris and towards Eren.

Before bitch slapping the Titan across his face.

"Eren!!" Mikasa screamed looking at Ash "Stop hurting him!!"

"I am not hurting him. I am snapping him back to control" Ash retorted and slapped the Titan in the cheek again, as if it was an unruly kid being disciplined by his strict parent "He has lost his control"

"But it's not his fault" Mikasa argued "We need to help him!"

"Easier said than done. What do you think I am doing? Playing Slap-A-Titan?!" Ash muttered and slapped the struggling Titan again.

He took a fistful of its raven locks and pulled to make the Titan face him. The Giant roared at his face, spit flying off.

But Ash wasn't impressed nor intimidated by this. He is too tired for this shit. Instead he slapped the Titan again.

"Eren...Are you really going to let those you despise the most turn you into a monster?" Ash asked sharply "Stop this. Or I have to eliminate you myself" He said sternly even though he hated saying it. He seriously hoped it wouldn't come to that.

"Aren't you a HUMAN?!"

The Titan stopped struggling. Ash's harsh words may have struck a cord in him.

"Shit! A Titan coming here. 12 metre class" Lobov shouted.

"Looks like one slipped Pikachu. Looks like he is as tired as me" Ash muttered looking at them "I will take care of it" Immediately he flew towards the beast, creating a huge spike of Aura he swiped it slicing of its head.

He landed beside the evaporating carcass, panting in tiredness. He wiped the sweat and gritted his teeth "Damn it!".

Then suddenly he heard it.

Heavy footsteps echoing from the rear, one step growing louder over the next. Ash quickly glanced back and noted that something was slowly approaching, carrying something massive over its shoulders. Any doubt that he had earlier was immediately dismissed and replaced by a sigh of relief when he recognized the familiar Titan shifter.

It was Eren.

He had finally come to his senses, using every ounce of his strength to carry the boulder towards the damaged gate. Hot steam was jetting out from his Titan body, suggesting that he didn't know how much longer he could sustain his Titan form with the boulder resting over his shoulders.

"Good job" Ash muttered, tiredly.

Under the weight of the large rock, Eren made his continual advance towards the breach.

"This thing is heavy; it's putting strain on me" Eren though having finally snapped out from his state "But I will do it. For this is our world. This was the world i was born into! it's my world not theirs!"

The Titan Shifter approached the Gate, where the Ice blocking it was slowly melting off. The Titan Shifter crossed the moat-bridge.

"WE'RE ALL BORN FREE!!"

With a final roar, Eren brought the boulder down. The weight shattered the melting Ice but it finally blocked the Gate.

The Titan Shifter collapsed. Its body landing on the wooden bridge while its head hit the hard stone ground. The body began to steam as its job was done.

Ash went down to his knee, while Mikasa and Armin went towards their downed friend.

"Humanity's first victory" Rico muttered, her eyes watering. The Soldiers didn't die in vain.

"It's done" Ian shouted in happiness, quickly taking the Flare gun and firing the Yellow Flare in the sky.

Over the Walls, Anka who was manning the Binocular shouted "I can see the Yellow Flare!!" She shouted "The Mission is a success!!"

Pixis closed his eyes in relief as cheer broke all across him.

"You have done it boys!" Pixis muttered with a smile before taking his flask out for a toast in honour of all the Soldiers who died.

Back near the Gate, Eren's body emerged from the neck of the fallen Titan in a cloud of steam, Armin and Mikasa tugged on his body with all the strength he could muster in an effort to free him but Eren's arms had become fused to what looked to be nerves within the neck.

The heat is too preventing them to pull the body out.

"Eren, you okay?!" Mikasa looked worried.

"Hey you brats!!" A voice shouted from behind them to see a small man with short raven hair wearing the green hood-cloak of the Scout Regiment.

"Can someone tell me what is happening here??!!" The man said in an intimidating and authoritative tone "And from where the hell this Ice came from??!!"

Looks like they all had much explaining to do.

Just a normal day for Ash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And done!! And this finally wraps up the Battle/Struggle For Trost Arc.    

Hope you liked the chapter! Nearly 3000 Words lol!

So as you can see, Eren is getting flashes from future memories. Because of that he understands that he has to bite his hand to transform.

I also hope you liked Ash snapping Eren out of his madness and flirting with Mikasa lol!

And also Levi has finally entered the chat!!

If you really liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment below because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8.8K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
undone By โ˜†

Fanfiction

820 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...
323K 8.2K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...
7.8K 235 27
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ โ‹†ห™โŸกโ™ก โ†ณ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ษขสŸแดแดก๊œฑ ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดœษด๊œฑแด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœษชษด ษชแด›. "Light is your...