Love in contract

By SunTo_TheMoon

Freen the CEO of Sarocha Chankima Corp a young 24 girl who is the most powerful and rich in technology indust... More

Prologue
Find a new PA
The interview
Diversity
The first meeting
Intoxicated
Freen past
Family weekend
Glimpse of becky past
A hell of a first day
Headlines
Big mess
Agreement
Their past with her
Doubt
Meeting the fam
Meetings the friends
Telling her
The beach house
Playing game
England
The letter
Do whatever it feels right
Plan
Girlfriend
Brother
Sixteen years ago part 1
Sixteen years ago Part 2
Seeing red
The final proofs
Conclusion
Epilogue
new story

The downfall

3.2K 110 1
By SunTo_TheMoon

The night was cold, freen was busy coordinating the different team, because ironically everyone wanted to be involved, engfa, Charlotte and richie, so they respective tactic team was there even Scott want to be in the intervention team but freen stopped him she didn't wanted her little brother to be hurt. As an agreement everyone designed freen to organize all this mess because everyone was too stubborn for they own good.

But becky convinced her that the more people they have here was the best shoot to arrest Christopher and thanks to that the man wouldn't have a single escape.

She put sam on the tech team in the van, like earlier today she hacked a satellite to have a live feed on the building in front them to listed the number of the men present in the warehouse.

Charlotte and engfa was arguing quietly at the opposite of her surely about the danger to go inside, she didn't interfere and let them resolve the problem themselves when they were ready they would come to her and she would give them the order.

By calculation she knew that Christopher group was outnumbered by them but she didn't want any mistakes, sam discovered a hidden exit in this building so she put people there to guard the door, he has a lot of guard posted in front the building, plus few goons that was doing round in the perimeter, so she used the same tactic of this morning, by putting together many members of each team accompanied by a police officer to have the advantage.

She would put engfa, Charlotte, richie and her friend who was in the cops force as the leader of the different group, when they were inside they would disperse themselves, and takes them by surprise. Sam and the other tech guys would guided them through the building to avoid any bad surprise, the order was the same they shoot to hurt and disarmed them but not to kill, but if they didn't have the choice they have the right to do so. She ordered them to coordinated their watch to have the same hours to attacked Christopher simultaneously, so they would be disoriented.

Becky for her part was proud of freen when she clearly saw that the girl wouldn't take any part on the infiltration in the warehouse, her lover was calm collected her order was clear and short.

They have fifteen minutes before the assault everyone was in the position, freen was deep in thought, was it really the end she hope so, she knew she have to deal with the issue with her parents but she will let that for another day.

'' A Penny for your thought?'' Becky sensing that her lover was in in sort of turmoil.

''It's nothing don't worry baby.'' She tried to assure the younger girl, becky look at her deep in thought, she knew freen has a lot to deal with and the sudden reappearance of her parents didn't help, she was certain it was that, that was bothering her.

''It's about your parent isn't it?'' Becky hit the nails without even knowing, it prove just how well she knew freen.

Freen sighed she didn't want to talk about that but it seems inevitable now, plus she know how stubborn becky was.

''Yeah i just don't know how to process all of this, you know I was in good place before they appears by magic, but now I learned that not only I have a brother and sister, but they were alive all this time, they didn't feel it was necessary to inform me that they were well, I feel like they abandoned me and for me the feeling is worst that them being dead. And i know it's bad to feel like that but I can't help it, I guess if everyone was in my shoes they would be happy, even though they tried to explain it I feel like I guess I fear that if I knew their side it would broke my heart even more than healing me you know.''she shrugged utterly defeated, becky body act on her own before she knew it she was already hugging her.

''Babe, you have the right to feel that way beside, even sam is on your side, why don't you try to listen to them maybe you will know where you stand, I will be right by your side holding your hand and supporting you, even if it you broke I will be here for you I will glue you back together so don't be afraid to break down before me, I already did and you were right there for me so allow me to do the same for you.'' She said softly looking at freen right through her eyes trying to conveys all her feelings with this glance, freen take her hands on her own, squeezing it softly.

''Thank you babe really, if you weren't here my life would be a mess right now.'' She pecks becky cheeks the younger girl blushed at her action, she was a little bit self conscious considering the situation.

''Freen?'' She heard through the earpiece.

''Yeah fa?'' She asked trying to keep her emotion hidden after her emotional talk with becky.

''We have a problem, they have cctv a the enter what do we do?''

''Stay on stand by give us few minutes to work on it.'' She rushed towards the direction of the van where sam and Scott with becky in her toes.

''Sam they have cctv at the entrance I think they also have it inside the building, hack on their feed and put a freeze image on loop.'' She rushed the younger girl, sam can't believe she missed, she cursed herself on her minds, and do what was asked to her to do.

''Sorry freen I don't know how I missed this. I'm really sorry damn it! How can I miss this.'' Scolding herself while she apologized bummed by the thought, freen pat her in the back to comforting the younger who just smile at her.

After few minutes, she sighed with relief, not only she put a image on loop, but she also has the live feed in the building.

''Fa it's done we will orient you in the building.''

''Ok roger that.''

For each entry, one of the tech guy direct them, freen herself chose to help engfa, she can't stay still, becky observed them in silence, after all this years of hiding they will finally put a end to all of this.

''Fa go, careful with the guys outside when you're at the door, I will tell you where the guys stand.''

The operation begin, they took out all the guys outside on the same time, when they was done, standing in front each door they wait for the go ahead of freen.

''Guys you can go, fa you have five guys on your left two on the middle and four on the right.'' Engfa murmured a soft ok and give the order to her team, while sam guided Charlotte team she warned her of the danger on her left sighing in relief when she saw the older girl take the guys without a sweat.

Through their progression, everything was going fine until one policeman mess up, he missed his shoot who has for consequence for the goons to reposted and the hell break loose after that.

The gun shoot resonated on the whole building, who has for effect to alarm the rest of the goons.

When chris heard the gun shoot everything became chaotic, the scream of his man were heard on the left and right, I knew he was fucked up, but fortunately he has a back up plan, if everything goes according to the plan he would be able to escape without a scratch.

Two of his men run towards him, panting clearly panicking and not knowing what to do.

''Boss the cops are here what do we do?'' One of his man asked in rush.

''Stay at your post and kill the maximum of men that you can go tell everyone that. Josh stay here with me.'' He didn't give a damn about his man, the only things that mattered to him was his escape.

''Shit, shit, shit... how did they find me. This motherfucker, danmit I'm gonna kill them.'' Christopher said angrily, they can heard shoot gun and people screaming in panics.

''Josh take a gun for me and pack some money we have to run hurry. Tell the others to stand on their positions and kill whoever who enter this building. Did they have Rebecca or not?'' He commands quickly take the gun, before running towards the secret room, the later did what was said and follow behind him.

''Quick come on josh, let's go.'' They swiftly escaped but he will definitely kill Sarocha it was a promise.

He runs towards the hidden door not forgetting to take his phone with him he tried to call the wichai but without success.

When he arrived next to the exits he heard few man talking, with his gun on his hands he signal to josh to shoot through the doors.

Freen was watching anxiously the progress of the operation, she expressed them to be careful, but when she saw chris shooting through the door she knew he has a chance to escape, she run out of the van taking in the process a gun and a bulletproof vest.

Becky knew the moment that she saw chris shooting their man, what freen was going to do, after few minutes regaining her bearings she followed her, even though the older was ahead of her she knew she can't leave her alone against them.

Chris grinning victoriously runs towards the forest behind the building he left a car hidden in the other of the forest in case something like that happened, and knowing Rebecca was still holding captive he knew he have a way to pressurize freen to do what he wanted.

When he saw the border of the forest he smile, again few steps, and he can disappear, but before that happened he felt something tackled him to the ground.

Groaning he stand up pushing the offenders of him, and looked at the person.

''Chankimah!'' he spit, looking at her with hatred in his eyes.

''Jensen!'' She responds at him the same way.

''Why don't we resolve that once for all? Me and you without weapon, hands to hands?'' She proposed to him she knew the man was arrogant, she was outnumbered so it was her best shoot.

''Why would I do that I'm in advantage here, one word of me and my dear friend josh would shoot you.'' He grinned maliciously.

''Why are you afraid of me? Ah maybe you know you have no chance against me? Are you really that cowardly? Man the great Christopher Jensen afraid of the little old me.'' She taunts him, she knew that he has a big ego and she just bruised it in front his men, she knew he doesn't have a choice to respond at her provocation.

''Josh stay out of this I will teach this little bitch a lesson.'' He barked at him, josh knew it was a bad idea but decide just to shut up.

They began to seize each other, throwing punches to test the other, freen observed that the man stances who was weak with multiple opening, but she knew if she finished him too quickly his goon wouldn't hesitated to shoot her, so she need to drag the fight until, someone come here and take down the man.
Chris began to throwing punches at freen the latter just block, or avoid them, and the frustration began to showing in his face as he missed, she just grinned at him, taunting him even more.

''What happened Jensen you can't touch me? Man I was thinking you were going to teach me a lesson?'' She mocked him, letting out a scream he lunched at freen who just avoid him once more but not before tripping him, letting out a loud laugh freen just looked at him.

''You know your place I see, you will be always beneath me.'' She said still laughing.

Becky just arrived where sam tell her to go, she saw freen fighting with Christopher or more freen toying with him and one of his men just observing them with a gun on his hand, tiptoeing behind him, she put the gun on his head.

''One wrong move and I shoot you, drop your weapon and push it with your foot to the left.'' She murmured to him. Josh panicked just do what she asked him to do, he prefer to be in jail than to be dead.

''Babe!'' She shouted, freen looked at her surprised, and chris can't believe his eyes, how the fuck rebecca was here she was supposed to be held captive by his men.

''You can fight for real now, I have him under control.'' Grinning freen looked at chris who was still stunned to see becky here now she can fight seriously.
''Alright enough playing, let's finish this tonight.'' Freen said to him, gritting his teeth, he launched once again at freen trying to punch her but his move was sloppy at best, she can see that the guy can't really fight he was all talk nothing more.

Freen just block his arm under her one and twisted it a sickling pop sound echoed through the silence of the night, and she pushed him on the ground once again she found a sick pleasure breaking the hand that dare to touch becky.

''Man you're so weak, what a pity I wanted to take my time with you but my girl here promised me a reward if I was good so... I don't really have time to lose with scumbag like you.'' Whining in pain, holding his left arm that he was sure was broken now he glared at her.

''Hahahahaha, but you know what I have a sweet memory you know? It was when your girl was beneath pleading me to stop, oh man the way she was moving and the fear in her eyes what a good feeling, just thinking of it make me wanted to do it again.'' He laughed liked a mad men while taunting her it was a cheap shoot, but he knows he was really no match against her, maybe if she lose control he can have a chance against her.

Freen felt her blood boiled, the only thought on her head was she was going to kill this man, how dare he to tell all that in front of becky did he wanted to die tonight.

Becky eyes widened when she heard chris, dear god, he didn't know he just unleashed the beast and the rage inside freen, now becky was afraid that the older girl gone kill him.

Chris tried to punched her once again, freen just blocked his punch and hit him in his face, while chris was holding his bloody nose, she punches him again and again in his face, he tried to defend himself, but nothings works, freen was too strong for him, he tried to avoid the punches that was coming in his way but the girl was too quick for him, when he trip on his own feet trying to avoid freen fist, he knew he was done for.

Freen was seeing red how dare him to say all this shit, did he have dead wish the thought was on loop in her head. She was punching him like he was a punching ball, when she saw him falling in the ground she knew he was done, so she just crushed his ball under her shoes, the man just groaned then fall into unconsciousness.

Becky was happy that freen keep control on her emotions and on herself, even though she winces when she saw how much force, the girl put when she step on Christopher she was persuaded freen just end his future child anyway it wasn't like he will have any use , she take her gun and give a blow with the barrel on the goon temple with enough force to knock him out. When the man was unconscious fa, Charlotte, and Richie come to them running, they cuff the two men and leave this shithole.

The mission was a full success, they find the other hidden warehouse, and the name of Christopher accomplices in his computer, tomorrow they would be not only raiding the wichai mansion but also all the warehouse of chris, and they will take this opportunity to arrest all the accomplice that now they have all the location.

They deems necessary to inform the FBI, the DEA and Interpol to finish the work, because wichai has so many affiliation all around the word they didn't want any of them escape and try to take revenge on them later on.

As for freen and becky they wouldn't take any part on the rest of the operation, they prefer let the authority qualified to do the the rest believing that they are already done their parts in this affair now all they wanted is to live in peace and be happy.

Freen and becky finally arrived at freen penthouse, they completely forget that becky's mom was still here until, the latter come to them worried because they didn't respond to her.

So they explained the whole story to mrs Armstrong who was crying the whole time, after the little emotional moment, becky promised to her mom that tomorrow she would take her to her brother and father she left out the part where she was kidnapped her mom has already enough on her plate.

The two lovers stay a little longer in the living room, tired after all the event that has happening today, but suddenly becky remembered something.

''So freen, you say something to me earlier.'' She started freen looked at her curiously.

''Hmm?!?'' She says plenty of things earlier so she doesn't really know what she was referring to.

''Yeah, you say you love me?'' Freen face reddened, she completely forget about that, even though she meant what she said, she wanted to say it but not like that but the cat was already out of the bag. Originally she wanted to take her out have nice meal, then she would take becky for a walk to the beach then declared her love for her.

''Hmm yeah i did tell you that, and I admit it I love you becky more than life itself. You're the air I need to breathe, the light into the dark night, you ground me, you're my everything becky and I don't think I can leave without you now thanks to you I have a reason to smile and to wake up in the morning, you're my safe place, in short I'm irremediably in love with you and that with every fiber of my being, meeting you was the best thing that happened to me.'' Becky feel tears flowing freely in her cheeks, freen really does love her never in her life, she would think that she would have meet someone who love her so deeply, or that she would feel so connected to someone, her feelings for freen was overwhelming, she feel her chest would burst with how much she love the older girl.

So she just takes the older hand on her own standing up, she take her lover to their room, while going up upstair any word was exchanged, she just open the door and closing it behind them.

''Freen i can't tell in word how much I love you so I'm gonna to show you how much you mean to me.'' She simply kissed her pouring in her kiss all her feelings and how much she love her.

Freen feel the difference in the kiss that becky was giving her, she feel all what becky was trying to conveys, overwhelmed she feels tears on her cheeks.

Breaking the kiss, becky looked at her softly in the eyes, wiping the tears she murmured a soft I love you, for the first since they meet they make love all night knowing tomorrow will be a new beginning for them, and another chapter of their story, a chapter where they will be free of all the lies and danger where they can love each other freely and maybe have their own family and be happy.

So we're near the end the next chapter will be the last, it's more a wrap up on the issue between freen and her parents and becky having finally her whole family together. I hope you enjoy the journey i know i did and thank you for staying  till the end with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.4K 76
Another freenbecky fanfic Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the sole heir of the Chankimha Empire. She is a cold hearted Mafia leader. Only shows her kind sid...
171K 4.3K 27
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! . . 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘗!!! . . 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧o𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳�...
81.9K 2.9K 25
Freen the CEO of the FSC empire is a cold-blooded person with no belief in love. Everything was fine seven years ago until she was shattered by the l...
716K 30.7K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...