Amour Series #2 : Aimer La Se...

By PrettyInDark9

SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her co... More

AIMER LA SEULE PRINCESSE
DISCLAIMER
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 [SPG]
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 [SPG]
CHAPTER 16 [SPG]
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 [SPG]
CHAPTER 22 [END OF BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 23 [BOOK 2]
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (SPG)
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 (SPG)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36 (SPG)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (SPG)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE
SC : PREGNANCY JOURNEY
SC: WEDDING
GRATITUDE

CHAPTER 3

4.9K 70 0
By PrettyInDark9

CHAPTER 3

THANK YOU, manong Dante. Tatawag nalang po ako kapag uwian na namin.” Fashie closed  the car's door and wave at Manong Dante before she entered the University's gate. 

The guard check her bag and ask where is her id. Fashie said she's a transferee and an 11 ABM student. Pinapasok naman siya ng guard at winelcome.

Fashie sighed while staring at her schedule. She pouted, where is she going to find her classroom in this huge University?

Imbes magmukmok at mamroblema sa paghahanap ng classroom niya, nagsimula ng maglakad si Fashie upang hanapin ang 11 ABM Pacioli room which is labeled as A-16 in 4th floor building 30.

She sighed again, this University is entirely huge. Marami rin siyang estudyanteng nakikita. Malaki naman ang dati niyang school but not this big.

After maybe 20 minutes, Fashie saw herself infront of her classroom. She used the stairs without knowing that there is an elevator below the staircase. And it frustrates her.

Thanks God Fashie went to school ealier so she's just on time.

Fashie opened the door and some of her new classmates are already there. Natigilan ang mga nasa loob at napatingin sa kaniya nang marinig ang lagitgit ng pintuan.

She close the door and wave a little to them. ”Uhm... hi?” She awkwardly said.

The students inside blinked at her for seconds then stood up to welcome her.

One of the girls there with short hair walk near her. “Hi, welcome.”

Fashie smiled shyly, “thank you.” Sunod-sunod na winelcome siya ng mga ito na nagpahinga sa kaniya ng maluwag.

Mukhang mababait naman at ang mga kaklase niya. Maliban lang siguro sa tatlong babaeng nasa gitna at nakataas ang kilay sa kaniya.

She put sit and put her bag at her back. Fashie chose to sit near the sliding window. Angganda ng tanawin sa labas, it's the soccer field she could say.

Mukhang kailangan niya ng mapa para hindi siya maligaw kung sakali mang lumabas siya mag-isa at maglakad-lakad sa campus.

Although during vacation ay tinour na siya rito, pero isang beses lang kaya't ilan lang ang natandaan niya.

There's a lot of stall inside the campus, a cafeteria, cafè, grocerie store, restaurants and a wide garden. May boarding house kasi sa loob ng Campus sa kadulu-duluhan. For those na malayo ang mga bahay at scholars.

Fashie stood up when their teacher called her to introduce herself. Fashie went in front, she cleared her throat before she spoke. “I am Fashie...” Nagdadalawang isip siya kung sasabihin niya ang totoo niyang pangalan sa harapan ng mga ito. Her surname and middlename is wealthy. “Marquez Guerrero, turning 17 and i wanted to be a business woman. Thank you.” She bow her head a little and go back to her chair.

Fashie saw their eyes eyed her, hearing her middlename and surname did surely bothered them.

The introduction continued, they are 40 students in their class. 2 students per one table. Hindi sila nagklase at nagbotohan muna for classroom officers.

Parang napantig ang tainga ni Fashie nang marinig ang pangalan niyang sinambit ng kaklase.

“What? N-No.” She immediately declined when one of his male classmate nominated her as class muse.

Their adviser smiled at her. “You are free to decline and we will respect your decision.”

Napakagat siya ng labi nang iikot niya ang tingin at nakatingin sa kaniya ang nga kaklase na tila ba naghihintay sa sagot niya.

Nahihiya siyang tumanggi kaya napatango nalang si Fashie ng marahan. Napapalakpak ang mga kaklase.

“Siguradong panalo na tayo sa mga contest nito.”

“Yown oh, we have the most beautiful muse.”

“I agree to that.”

“Ma'am, i nominate myself, Rena Sarmiento as the class muse.” Napatingin silang lahat sa babaeng nagsalita. It's the girl who look at her earlier annoyingly. Mukhang hindi siya nito gusto at ang dalawa nitong kaibigan.

Well, she's pretty and she looks smart too. Fashie's sure if she'll be the muse, they would also win any contest they will join.

Ang iba niyang kaklase ay napaikot ang mata habang ang iba naman ay kibit balikat lang.

At the end Fashie won as the class muse. The class congratulated her. She accidentally look at Rena's direction who rolled her eyes on her.

Fashie look away, as far as she can ayaw niyang magkaroon ng kaaway. She's new here and she doesn't want to be in trouble.

Their time ended at pinalabas na sila upang magtungo sa ibang classroom for next subject. Her schedule is 8 am to 3 pm. They have 9 subject in first semester kaya naman tuwing M-W-F 5 subjects ang klase nila at T-T naman ay apat.

Fashie yawned and waited for the bell rang. After this subject is their break. 40 minutes break and then pupunta sila sa D-17 3rd floor building 7.

Sabi ng mga kaklase niya tuwing tuesday at thursday ay nasa building 15 sila. Madadaanan nila ang ilang department gaya ng Engineering department.

The bell rang made Fashie wake up from her sense. Wala naman kasi silang ginawa kung'di mag-introduce yourself at question and answer.

Ilan sa natandaan niyang lugar dito ay ang cafè malapit sa building 13. Tinandaan niya dahil mahilig siya sa kape, mapa-anong oras man ’yan o araw.

She rented a golf cart from the school's stuff. Isa sa nakalimutan niya ay maraming golf cart na pwedeng arkilahin dito. Ngayon niya lang naalala, edi sana hindi siya naglakad papuntang building 30 kanina at hindi sobrang napagod.

Bawal ang mga sasakyan na gagala-gala sa campus, base on their University's policy na binasa niya kahapon lamang.

All vehicles can only stay at the parking lot and whoever violates the rule will receive a suspension and worse, get expelled. It's purpose is to avoid accidents. Well, they have long list of University policies so, you should read it.

It only took here five minutes to finally get to her destination. The cafè is called L'odissea Cafè.

Pagpasok niya sa loob ay marami-rami ang mga estudyante pero hindi naman puno. Karamihan ay mga college base na rin sa uniform na suot ng mga ito.

Siya kasi ay casual palang, navy blue skirt partner with fitted checkered white top with her 2 inches white heels. Next week pa niya ata makukuha ang uniform niya na ipinagawa sa University's clothes maker/designer.

Fashie ordered her favourite capuccino and 2 slice of cheesecake.

She chooses to sit at the edge of the cafè near the glasswall. Fashie can freely watch the students walking and the beautiful view there.

Ah, this will be my favourite spot and place here in FU.

Para siyang nasa ibanb bansa dahil sa mga disensyo at paligid niya. She forgot to mention that the buildings are inspired of medieval era structures.

Makaluma ang mga disenyo ngunit hindi pangit sa mata kung'di ay kabaliktaran. Mala-El Filibusterismo lang. Napatawa siya sa naiisip kaya't hindi niya namalayan na nasa table na niya ang inorder.

Fashie smiled at the waitress, “thank you.”

She check the time before she started eating her cheesecake and sipping her ice coffee. Mm, delicious.

Staring outside the glasswall while eating her food, Fashie saw three men walking. The man at the center caught her attention. He's wearing a white polo partnered of cream slacks. He's wearing a black shoes and he looks so... clean. His hair was comb in separate two direction. He's also wearing an eyeglasses that made him more appealing and attractive in her eyes.

Fashie gulped when the man look at her direction. She saw how his forehead knotted, as if confuse.

Hindi naman mapakali si Fashie sa kinauupuan kahit nga hindi siya sigurado kung sa kaniya ito nakatingin dahil may kalayuan ang pwesto nito sa cafè.

Napahawam siya sa kaniyang malakas na kumakabog ng dibdib. Why is that?

TIMOTHY is walking outside the building of his department. Patungo sila sa building. Hindi naman kalayuan kaya lalakarin nalang nilang tatlo nila Phoenix at Wright, his friends inside FU short for Felicidad University.

He graduted his senior high school here and he continued until his third year. And he's not planning to transfer. FU is a standard University who offers different fields. So he doesn't need to go to states to study.

Napili lang talaga ng mga kaibigan na sa ibang bansa mag-aral for personal reasons. But he knows, if only his friends stayed here, they would like FU as well.

With a stoic face, he continued walking outside the building. He was about to turn left when he saw a familiar woman.

Timothy's forehead knotted, trying to remember where he saw that angelic face. Seconds later, he remembered. It's the girl with his friend in Siargao, Grego! Nakatingin din ito sa kaniya o kung sa kaniya nga ba.

Why the hell is she here? Is she studying here?

Kaagad na iyon ang tanong sa isipan niya. Timothy stared at her face that he forgot that he have a next subject to attend!

Wright pat his shoulder. “What are you staring at?” Kunot nuong tanong nito.

Timothy shook his head and glance at the young lady inside the cafè before he left. That girl...

Buong araw inukupa ng dalaga ang kaniyang utak. Buti na lamang at tuwing first week ay halos wala silang ginagawa. Pero siguradong sa mga susunod ay tambak na ang mga papel sa harap niya at puni ang schedule niya.

Pass one pm when their third period lasted. His schedule is 6 am to 8 am, 9 am to 10:30 am, 11 am to 1 pm then 5 pm to 8 pm.

He's planning to go to the library to pass the time. Timothy is lazy to go stroll around. His friends flew back to different country in states weeks ago. 

His phone virbrate on the library's table. He open the screen lock and open their gc.

Gwapings

Alessandro: Hello, back to school, fuckers.

Matthew: Yeah right, another year of hell.

Levin: Oo nga, parang kailan lang nagka-cutting lang tayo.

Kevin: @Levin Ikaw lang, nagdadamay ka pa.

Levin sent a photo.

It was them climbing the high wall of the school. He shook his head, he could clearly remember those days.

Bene: Kung pwede lang sanang mag-ditch ng class ngayon. Kaso diretso lamay ka dahil bagsak ka.

Grego: I'm still in my class and you motherfuckers are loud.

Rigor: @Bene I'll come to your burial, i feel like drinking coffee.

He shook his head and type a message.

Timothy: @Grego Mute your phone, bastard.

Grego: Wait, fck. May ganiyan ba? Paano?

Itinago niya ang cellphone at hindi sinagot ang tanong ng kaibigan. Timothy suddenly become annoyed at Grego. Maybe because he was with that girl. The girl he's interested.

He silently cursed. What the fck. I was never  interested to anyone.

Timothy lost his focus on reading so he decided to bring back the book in the shelf and leave the library. When hee glance at his watch, it was past 3 pm already.

Plinano nalang niyang magkape kaya nagrenta siya ng golf cart para magtungo sa L'odissea Cafè. Dito siya palaging nagtatambay maliban sa librabry room. He loves how they prepare his coffee. One thing about Timothy is he loves coffee.

On his way to the cafè, Timothy saw a that girl again sitting on the becnch with her cellphone to her ear.

He absentmidedly stop the cart and stare at her face. Timothy is just meters away from her and he could see clearly her face.

He look at her from her natural eyebrows to thich lashes, her hazel brown eyes to her cute nose. Her cheeks are bumpy cute like a siopao cheeks and her pinkish lips is a little pouted.

Bumaba ang tingin niya sa katawan nito, and there's only two part of her body caugh his eyes. Her breast and delectable white creamy legs that is obviously exposed because she's wearing a dmn skirt. Too short!

He's eye-raping her and Timothy is aware of that because he felt his shaft hardened. Fck! What's with this young lady that making me feel too horny?

Tumayo ito dahilan para tuluyan niyang masilayan ang hubog ng katawan ng dalaga.

He saw it in the picture but seeing her curvy body in personal almost made him cum. How old is this lady? He thought. She's making him so horny as fck.

Nagsimula na itong maglakad and his eyes settled to her yummy legs. Napamura nalang siya nang wala sa sarili niya itong sinundan.

Saka lang niya narealize nang tumunog ang cellphone niya at makitang tumatawag si Phoenix sa kaniya.

Timothy aswered the call while his eyes are still lock on the little lady.

“Where are you? We're here at L'odissea Cafè.” Phoenix informed him.

“I'm on my way.” ’Yun nalang ang nasabi niya at pinatay ang tawag. Napatitig siya sa babae na sumakay sa golf cart at pinaandark iyon patungo kung saan.

Timothy click his tongue inside his mouth. He smirked, i'll make you mine, sweetheart.

PRETTYINDARK|PID

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
1.6K 74 12
A Necromancer without a soulmate A Crown Prince plagued with nightmarish visions A Mage unable to let go of the past ** Diya, the Crown Prince's b...
5.9K 443 52
Sebrina Flores independent mature smart girl who knows how to handle everything whether is emotionally physically or mentally. It's really hard to br...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...