πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„ ~ π™²πš‘πš›πš’οΏ½...

By stxrniolo_fien

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You... More

Intro / Cast
Chapter 1 ~ The Move
Chapter 2 ~ The first day
Chapter 3 ~ The Sleepover
Chapter 4 ~ The weekend
Chapter 5 ~ The Date
Chapter 6 ~ School project
Chapter 7 ~ Orlando, Florida
Chapter 8 ~ The Big Question
Chapter 9 ~ Home
Chapter 10 ~ Cheater?
Chapter 11 ~ Cheater? (continuted)
Chapter 12 ~ The sleepover (Again)
Chapter 13 ~ Last day
Chapter 14 ~ LA
Chapter 15 ~ Roomies
Chapter 16 ~ Seperated
Chapter 17 ~ Only mine.

Epilogue

4.2K 77 38
By stxrniolo_fien

"We're home!" Chris yelled as he opened the front door. Both Nick and Matt followed close behind. "Finally! I missed you all. How was tour?" I say with a smile while giving Chris a hug. "Great. I'm so exhausted." "This whole bag is full of gifts." Nick exclaimed. I laughed as I grabbed Chris' hand, leading him to our bedroom. Chris smiled as he laid comfortably in our bed. I groaned as I snuggled into his arms. "I've missed you." "Me too. I couldn't stop thinking about you whole tour." He said as his hand gently caressed my back.

"I love you, Y/n" Chris said before placing a kiss on my head.
"I love you too, Chris."

The triplets have grown so much and were able to continue to grow their passion. Matt even met someone new a few months after moving to LA, which is now his current girlfriend. Nick also has met a new guy, but he chooses to keep their status private. I even heard Chris discussing rings with his brothers. I can't wait for the day we start a family together. As for my mom, we still don't talk much. Honestly, I don't know how she's been doing as the last time we talked has been almost over two months. Though I couldn't stand her during my teen years, I still wish her the best and hopefully I can visit her soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 261 28
Requests are open! No y/n No Romance These are just stories none of these are real! Hope you all enjoy!
502K 6.8K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (πŸŽ€) 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝐠𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨π₯𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
1M 11.5K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’Š π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’† π’Šπ’Žπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’†π’” 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 π’šπ’π’–π’•π’–π’ƒπ’†π’“π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’–π’“π’π’Šπ’π’π’ π’•π’“π’Š...
8.3K 109 10
β€’ Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...