She Bad

By Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. More

.✦𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 ✦.
1.Right Thing To Do✔️
2.Aura✔️
3.Younger days✔️
5.Badz✔️
6.Chop✔️
7.Laugh✔️
8.Crawsis✔️
9.Romeo Hines✔️
10.Calmc✔️
11.Grope✔️
12.Borderline Personality Disorder✔️
13.Bryan✔️
14.That Boy Is Mine✔️
15.Be Careful✔️
16.Yuh Betta✔️
17.Intentions✔️
18.Studio✔️
19.Petty✔️
20.Problems✔️
21.Sides✔️
22.Purple Touch✔️
23.Chinanigans✔️
24.Toxic✔️
25.Kill Bill
26.Highlight✔️
27.Queen Inna The Deck✔️
28.Lucid✔️
29.Trouble In Paradise✔️
30.Communication✔️
31.Google✔️
32.Havock✔️
33.Dark✔️
34.Crime✔️
35.Ending Love Story✔️

4.Reggie✔️

2.6K 289 21
By Malayah_writess

**SEP 20,2025**

"Ouuu-Shit!!"Rae moans as i pound into her continuously while lighting my spliff."Shit..Badz!"She trys to move but i throw the lighter down grabbing her hand.

"Fuck yah guh?.Try stay one place n tek fuck yerr."I spoke my voice dark as she whimpered holding her head down.

I slap her ass watching it recoil as i continued pounding into her watching the body contact between us with a slight smirk on my lips.

"Bumboclaat!..Doh stop-Ah!"She moans clearly getting close to her release so i put the spliff in the corner of my mouth putting both my hands on her waist.

I then shove all my length all the way inside her earning an ear shattering scream in response.After a few strokes she came all over my length breathing heavily.

I slip out of her slapping her ass as her body falls on the bed her eyes closed.I got off the bed making my way to the bathroom.

~ ~ ~

I take up my polo colonge spraying some on as i hum to skeng's 23 playing throughout the room.Rae was getting ready to go home since i agreed to drop her.

After that i was going over to spanish town to deal with some things with shotta and pryce.Man dem say 3:00 and dem know dem nah fawud suh early.

I shake my head at the thought while pulling my phone out of my back pocket.I turned it on checking the time.3:20.

And yah talk bout dem..

Fucka yuh.

Love chat suh?.

Ye mon argue wid yuh self.

I hiss inwardly at my thoughts before sliding my phone back in my back pocket and moving over to the bathroom.

I poke my head in looking at rae who was fixing her black tights.

"Yow,mi inna car.If yuh nuh reach by 20 minutes just know say mi a cut."I dont wait for her to reply instead i walk out the room going downstairs.

I turn into the kitchen opening the fridge and taking out a bottle of power before closing it back and walking out the house completely.

Once i'm outside i Take out the key's to the porshe unlocking it and walking over to the driver's side.

I get inside closing the door turning on tommy lee's music as it plays lowly through the speakers.I hum to the lyrics drinking some of the power.

5 minutes later rae speeds walk out the house with her bag in her hand.Wonder wah di fuck she a do suh long.

Just fi come out inna tights and marina.

Kmt.

She gets in the car closing the door and i start the car immediately pulling off.

"So are we-"I cutt her off.

"Nuh bada ask mi nun."

She doesn't react she just pulls her phone out getting on it as i begin driving.

She try nuh bada tink we deh like abigail...

Nuh inna dat.

~ ~ ~

3:55.

"Ypree skulli?,"Javier asks dapping me up and i shake my head as we walk into shotta's house already hearing talking mixed with a high pitched voice.

Which gyal dat?.

I enter the living room seeing all of them here a few of them with they're girlfriends while the others are just here by themselves.

"Yow,"I speak and they look at me hailing me up as i reply it walking over to the single sofa and sitting down.

I look over beside me seeing pryce whispering into a girl's ear as she smiles shaking her head.

Man eva yet have a new gyal come a tell we bout inlaw.

I take my attention off them now listening to this 'important' conversation that we had to talk about.

"See all di bwoy petro him..pussy dat enuh."Pryce says and everybody starts agreeing while i stay quiet observing.

"Nuh unuh did a big fren wah day yah?Dawg..man dem confusing yuh fuck."Javier says laughing as me and shotta join him.

"Suh dem fool man..by next week dem gov."I say and pryce hisses.

"Unuh nuh know nun.Lock chat man mi and e ute done fi real"He says and Chad laughs."Dat nuh sound right enuh mi fada..fuck yuh mean unuh done fi real?"Chad asks making us all laugh.

"Him mean dem break up.Muss dat."Javier says next.

Pryce gets up and points at us while glaring."Dat wid unuh now..Neva yet see unuh tek mi serious unless we affi kill smaddy."

We all laugh as he sits down shaking his head.

As the conversation was about to continue a phone rings loudly throughout the room.We all turn to look at the girl in shotta's lap.

"Hush..skaii a call me."She says and i furrow my brows not hearing anything what they are talking about.

Nuh suh di B from yesterday did name..

Weh yuh nah say.

"Who yah talk..hairdresser skaii?"I ask her finally speaking and she looks up at me.

"Yea.."I hum at her response.

She answers the phone and it seems to be a video call.I listen.

"Likkle girl yuh nuh know fi ansa yuh rass phone?"

She same one..

Hmm.

"Who dat miserable skaii?"Javier says putting his face in the camera as the girl on the other end laughs.

"Gwan nuh javi..Kehlanii."

"1skaii badness enuh."Shotta joins in and i hear a loud hiss before they all begin laughing including her friend.I smile.

"Yea skaii wahm,"

"Mi did ago do mi hair fi di party but mi cya bada..just ago keep in this fi now.Yuh pick up di package fi mi yet tho?"

"No..mi ago guh fi it when mi a leff from ova yah.Weh yuh say 40 inch,brown ob?"

"No..40 inch brown UB"She corrects her.

"Alright.Mi ago just collect all a dem suh yah fi guh dung deh next week."

"Alright..call mi lata."

"Okay..later boo"

"Later."

She hangs up.

Affi guh a dah party deh wid shotta dem.

Wah get fi know dah b here more.

You weh fuck rat,puss and mat?.

Love chat.

Ahh mi nah say nun.

Affi get har before nobody else.

Suppoused she have man?.

If smaddy else have har mi just theif har.Simple one two dat.

Get em reggie!,

Hmm.

_____________
Dah one here short yf cs mi did tiad..Anyways tysm for 40k on killa life!!Love unuh bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 3.2K 60
Love. Loyalty. Sex. Family. Friends. Business. Drugs. Crime and Violence. Underworld. War. Gang. Jamaica.
3.4K 264 9
Ratbat one a ih time dem a lie? 🦇🖤 #rajahwild NOT EDITED
158K 11.7K 48
He's a 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.But also my 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. ••8|11|2023••
27.3K 1.6K 23
Read to find out🤭🤭 Thank you for giving me a chance to entertain you 🫶🏾