Dream x George fanfic

By Drarryatheartboi

Dream was walking in the park and George just happing to be taking a stroll through they meet and things get... More

Meeting
The sleepover
I- I love you...
Cuddles
I dont feel well.....
Thunderstorm
Idk
Meh face
✨GAY✨
Sneak 100
Insecuritys
Neko
7 minutes in heaven
7 minutes in heaven part 2
THANK YOU!!!!
Dream!?
Punishment While Streaming
I GOT TAGGED!?!?!?
I can't hear you
Ranting (im sorry in advance)
A/N sry ;-;
Christmas Special

Im so sorry-

112 1 0
By Drarryatheartboi

Y'all I'd like to formally apologize for my previous sins of the past I'm a better person now this is the last chapter but this account will never see the light of day again and this account will be in active. Im so sorry for your eyes if you read all of this.

Editor: yall..💀 This fanfiction will remain up but his account will now be inactive. If you continue reading this fanfic, this is a sign to get mental evaluation. Please and thank you. ~(the best editor)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...