Reincarnated As The Strongest...

By IATensuraFC

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... More

Reincarnated
Training, Cosmology and Evolution
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
Primordial Devils / A Menace
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
All Hail, FELDWAY!!!
Annoucement
Vice Principal and Noosphere
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF
Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?
Four Stair

New Body and Colleagues

1.1K 33 13
By IATensuraFC

3rd POV:
Y/N was lost of words looking at the cyan color dragon, before he could mutter a single word. Veldanava spoked up.

"Well that's probably a lot to take in, but now come with me" said Veldanava, but before Y/N could argue he feel that something was forcing his body move, before he could blink. Y/N found himself what seem like a top of mountain.

"Welcome to the Star Palace, it's a completely separate realm existing outside of your reality, which include the Cardinal World." as Y/N looked behind he saw a beautiful androgynous man who has black hair with little white speck like stars spray all over of it, and a beautiful blue eyes, with what seems like black dragon horn point out of it marvelous hair.

3rd POV End

I was looking at this marvelous view before I saw a beautiful looking figure behind me, deep inside my heart, something is telling me that I saw this guy somewhere, after I closely inspect his body. I finally came to a obvious conclusion

"Hey are you that overgrown LIZARD, who is a self proclaimed R.O.B" I said with a large emphasis on lizard, he looked like as he was burst out in anger.

"HEY, I created you, so you should treat me with respect. Anyways, I am impressed that you were able to identify me easily, and as you could see I have a human form, and due to you being my first creation who also acquired a ego. I will gave you something amazing", said the now enthusiastic, Veldanava.

I just stared at him, "By gift what do you mea—". Before I could say anything I heard a message.
"NOTICE: Individual Y/N received Unique Skill [Administrative Authority] "

Skill Abilities:-
Apotheosis: Give the user to change to their true form, it could be limited by user's race
Space-Time Domination: Allows the user to warp space-time around them. Also allow the user to teleport anywhere around the world
Thought Communication: Allowed the user to talk to anyone around the world, including outside of it. Based on how much Magicule user exceeds
Analysis: Allow the user to analyze an object or a opponent move set
Though acceleration: Speed up user thought acceleration by a million

I was left speechless, your telling me this over grown-lizard gave me this overpowered ability.
"You know I could read your thoughts" said, Veldanava with a tick mark on his forehead.

"Hmh, this unique skill, could rival Ultimate Skill, but you couldn't utilize it true extent because you lack a true form." said, Veldanava.

"What do you mean by true form?" I asked, this question which only causes a smirk on this man's face. "Great question, because my gift isn't over yet." With a snap of his finger, everything went white as I instinctively stood my guard, but everything was answered

I saw a humanoid body, similar to Veldanava's human form, but different being its wearing a black armor, have white hair, and his eyes are blank, with it horn color remaining the same as Veldanava's. Before I could utter a single word I felt myself being pulled inside it, as I was wrapped around the body. My entire existence being devoured by it, when I finally open my eyes I saw myself in this beautiful body. I could only drop my jaw trying to understand what just happened, and try to understand my 'true form'. Noticing my dark blue eyes replacing its empty eyes

"You like it" said Veldanava, which it I could only nod, he proceeds to talk smugly, "This body is made by myself, this body also share the same look as me, and is made by a special dragotite which was made by me releasing Magicule into it. I also made it with gold, and Hihiirokane, to make it more easier to control, and more durable", said an enthusiastic Veldanava, and busting his chest, as he boast about its quality.

I only just looked at him, and said "Why did you give this to me, a complete stranger, and what if I revolt against you" I said with concern, and anger, like how can he trust me a complete stranger with such power.

Veldanava just laughed and answered, "For your first question, you are from now on my employee, and for your second question, if we were to fight to 1000 times I would win 1000 times, so you don't have to worry about you defeating me KUAHAHAHA, you look adorable when you are angry" said, Veldanava while laughing at my concern.

I just looked at him pissed, before I could saying anything else I felt something throw at my face, "What the heck, what's that?" I said picking up what seems like a sword. "It's called [Ark], and it is a legendary grade weapon, hope you like it" said Veldanava.

"This along with your new body, unique skill and your administrative authority, you may be strongest primordial under my commands" said, Veldanava with a smirk. I looked at him and said "What do you mean?" "You may already know your my first creation, along with you I created six more primordial angel like you, which I created with the help of the great spirt of light, who are your new colleagues and because of the creation of primordial angel, the great spirit of darkness balance the scale by creating 7 primordial demons. And you are currently the strongest primordial, be proud of yourself and me", said Veldanava with a smug face, to which I only cringed at.

"Talking about unique skill, I heard you acquire a new unique skill called [Justice], do you know how to control it." Now that I think about it, what does my Unique Skill [Justice] do. I decided to use analysis on myself.

Unique Skill:- [Justice]
- Regalia Dominion- Allow the user to dominate any lifeform. Success is determined if the user's available energy is greater than the target. The more you control the more energy is consumed.
- Castle Guard- Ultimate defense, only can be use when you sacrifice your subjects, when using it your other skills are blocked.
- Army- Allows the user to control and summon up to only 69 angels

"69 funny number" said, Veldanava with a devious smile. "Grow up, but wait how did you look into my skill" I said, but knowing how OP this overgrow— "HMP" said Veldanava. "Whatever sorry but tell me how did you know" I said. "Kuahahaha, I am the Great Star King Dragon, Veldanava obliviously I know everything" said, Veldanava who was floating in the sky, while emitting a glowing aura.

"Really •_• " is all I could say. "Anyways, you wanna meet your new colleagues you could introduced yourself and after that we would began our training" said, Veldanava, wait what traini— before I could finished my thought Veldanava forcefully guided me inside a room filled with six humanoid looking individuals standing around each other, I decided to join one of them in my old form (fake body), the man seem to be very lazed and sleepy he have light purplish hair with blue stripes on it, and grey blue eyes.

"Y/N meet your new colleague they are Dino cn: Dino, Obera cn: Obera, Zalario cn: Zalario, Kornu cn: Kornu, Pico cn: Pico and Gracia cn: Gracia."

"Wow, you came up with unique name for me, but rest of them you came up with a probably the most lazy name ever" I said with a smirk on my face. Which irritated Veldanava, but I guess it irritates a certain lazy individual , and a certain female angel more than him.

"" How dare you "" said both of the angel together. The lazy looking one name Dino took out both of his swords, whereas the Female one name Obera took out hers which is as big as her whole body. Both of them attack at me together going for my head. But I used my [thought acceleration] along with my sword [Ark] to barely block it.

Oh God, if it was just few second they could have killed me. Before, both of them could go at it again. The overgrow—- I mean Veldanava interrupt the battle, and proceed to declared, "If you two want to fight Y/N than fight him next century, not now as he nee— no all of you need to adjust to your new body. The reason I called this meeting so that I could introduce you guys to each other and declare your 100 year's training, so any of you want to argue, than came ahead"

No one moves a inch after the declaration, until the two angel raised their hands to speak up.
"Y/N or Fledway, nice to meet you, my name is Dino, and this woman right next to me is Obera."
Dino said while pointing at Obera

""We challenged you to a duel after our 100 training if we win, than we will removed you out of existence for insulting Great Veldanava sama, if you win you could do whatever you want with us"" said both of them simultaneously. Dang what a bunch of meat riders was all I could think of.

"Now that's settled I am gonna split myself into seven individuals using my [parallel existence] , so that each of you could train under me. Everyone understands the assignment.", said Veldanava which cause everyone to nod understanding the assignment.

"Good," said Veldanava after that he split himself into 7 beings, and teleport each of us into different dimension. I was standing infront of Veldanava in what seems like heaven. "Y/N
(L/N) before we start our training tell me how was life back home", after he called me by my last name I looked at his blue eyes which only caused him to smirk.

"So it's seem like you know, I mean you are R.O.B so their are no hiding, so let's start from the beginning, shall we. " (Y/N told Veldanava about his life back at Earth.)

*Author: Hope you like it, I decided to make two chapters same day. If you wanna to find out about Y/N 's background, I would add bit of it's past life in the upcoming chapters.

Total Words:- 1714

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 357 24
Hated by his family he was killed but not without a fight but as he dies he wakes up in another world, what will he do will he go in the right path o...
577K 24K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
328K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...