Identity Obtained (Identity F...

By PhoneHeadedEmployee

Everything feels like a cycle. Wake up, cry, wonder why we can't escape, kill people out of anger for our own... More

Prelude: an A/N.
Mimicking (F R A U D)

Enter Awesomeness (S T A N)

16 1 2
By PhoneHeadedEmployee

[]This chapter includes: swearing, mention of death.[]
[]You have been warned.[]

__________________________________________________________________________________

As I enter the leftmost hall of the first maze, I yawned. I normally slept in the very left bottom corner of what others called "The Map" for the first maze. I know starting off with my routine sounds dumb, but hear me out for a split second on it when I say this is essential to the story. Let's see. I brush my teeth with my toothbrush, I licked the wall, I ate Fraud's leftovers--

Aha!

I went to check on James' oil compartment. Honestly, I had to build him back together. I was like, 9 years old? 10? We were in 5th grade in 1989. I don't know how I did it, but I transformed him from a lifeless sack of meat into a functional man. Anyways, I checked his oil compartment, and caught him just in time. I filled it up. He must've pulled an all-nighter, for like, the 7 thousandth time this week.

Enough about him. Everyone is waking up, which means soon, the randoms start walking in. Most of them may be slightly dense. I stare at them and they just... don't look at me? Silly humans, I move everytime you aren't paying attention! You're just setting yourself up for my thrill of the kill! I don't know why I do this, because I've never met these people a day in my life, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Of course, we're not monsters, we don't eat our victims. We do provide proper burials, burnt in the camps of maze 2. I just wonder why I don't feel bad. These people had families, just like I did, but for some reason, I can't find a way to care. I also don't understand why this is my routine. I don't care enough to find the answers, though.

Excuse me for rambling. It's all I'm good at doing, honestly. It just passes the time. I'm awesome like that, for some reason.

I wash my hair, but it won't stay still. It never stays still. Neither do my eyes. My eyes are weird. My limbs are also weird. I'm hungry now. I grab a box of food– Kraft's mac and cheese– and I eat it. Why bother to cook it, because this is good food. It's better raw than cooked. I like the crunch the dry pasta feels as the cheese slowly drips from inside the box– I forgot to mention I still pour the cheese in, like everyone does. The others call me weird for this, but I don't think I care enough. I'm too great for that. I finish my shower with a full stomach and a clean body. My hair drips down my face, but so do my eyes, so that doesn't matter, I guess. I'm bored. I ponder why nobody likes me. I don't really care that nobody does, though.

I'm awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...