๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ & ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |๐Š๐•

By KamTheGreatt

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚...
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€

1.6K 57 8
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 he said he only was talking to her because muwop wanted her." sky said aloud. "bullshit." heavyn shook her head.

"did you ask muwop?" krissy wondered. "ian seen him yet but best believe when i see him imma ask." she told.

"why nuski asking me am i with you." krissy laughed. "he on me bad and ain't even get nunnn." sky joked.

"nuski durk manger right?" heavyn asked.

"cheno his manager, nuski durk cousin." krissy corrected. "oh yeah they do music n shit." heavyn reminded herself.

"durk music definitely turning up da raq." krissy hyped. "keef too." sky added.

"y'all sleep on herb." heavyn laughed. "nah fuck dat, y'all sleep on my boo." krissy said referring to La.

"boo??" heavyn looked shocked. "sum like it." krissy shrugged.

"but they swear they just friends." sky said sarcastically. "mm just like you and nunu." krissy joked.

"y'all got some shit goin on." heavyn shook her head. "believe me when i say nothing is going on between us." sky assured.

"really?? because he sholl just asked me did we want him to scoop us today." krissy smirked.

"today??" sky felt herself grow nervous. the girls laughed at her. "yeah that's definitely yo lil shit." heavyn said aloud.

"who lil shit?" booka walked into the house.

"why are you minding my business." sky snapped her head towards him. "i wanna know too." von chimed in.

"ion to much give a fuck." rondo added his opinion.

"ok?? who asked you?" krissy jumped in. "bitch who asked you?" he jerked his head back.

"y'all can leave." heavyn scratched her head. "you don't live here hoe." rondo said making the boys laugh.

"my cousins house is my house." heavyn smiled.

"y'all ain't even real cousins." booka rolled his eyes. "are you mad booka??" she hugged sky.

"you screaming my cousin my cousin to damn loud." von added. "on foe nem." rondo laughed.

"how about ... fuck you." she held up her middle finger. "when?" rondo looked her up and down.

"AHT STOP." sky wasted no time.

"bye go upstairs." sky pointed. "why i got-" heavyn protested. "just go for i have ta beat rondo ass." sky mugged.

"niggas ain't shit." krissy mumbled as she followed heavyn upstairs.  "the fuck is wrong with you?" sky popped the boy in the side of his head.

"ian even mean ta do that i swear." he laughed.

"you think shit a joke huh?" sky grabbed him by the ear. "call saniya." she ordered.

"for what?" rondo winced as she twisted his ear. "just to check on her." sky told.

rondo called the girls phone only for it to go straight to voicemail. "the bitch ain't answer." rondo said loudly. probably due to the fact that sky still yanked him by his ear.

"call again." she told.

he called again. the phone rung for a little before she answered.

"hello?" saniya said in a confused tone. "hey." rondo said awkwardly due to them not speaking in a while.

"uh you need something?" saniya's voice laced with confusion. "nah i just missed you." rondo said truthfully.

he wouldn't lie and say he didn't miss his former girlfriend. although rondo was the reason the two where no longer together, his pride was way to big to call her on his own.

"you miss me?" she questioned a little shocked. "don't act surprised you knew that."

"nah ian know." saniya laughed a little.

"why you ain't answer the first time tho?" he wondered. at this point sky had let him go and he carried on the conversation freely.

"you den got them started." booka sighed. "he make her happy she make him happy, win win." sky shrugged.

"why we can't be like that." von mumbled. "you'on think we like that?" sky snapped her head towards him.

"i was playing." von stared at her with a blank expression. "alright keep playing." sky warned.

"what you gon do?? lay up with nuski?" von smirked as her face fell flat. "what?" she said confused.

"don't play me like a goofy skyah." von said calmly. "i know about y'all." he added. "it ain't no y'all." she defended.

"yeah right, and you wonder why i do the shit i do." he got up and walked into the kitchen.

"damnit here y'all go back on dat bullshit." booka instigated.

sky followed von per usual. "don't be like that." she talked as his back faced her.

"like what? ian did nothing." he laughed. "i don't talk to him." she stated.

"i wouldn't care if you did." he said truthfully trying to walk away from her. "you always find a way to bring up him to argue with me so obviously you do." she told.

"so stop it." sky stood infont of him. "stop what?" von raised his eyebrows. "acting like that, who told you that?" she squinted her eyes.

"don't matter. you sholl ain't try ta tell me."

"because it's not true." she stated. "so you ain't never been laid up with em?" von gave her a "really?" look.

"no."

"you let him fuck you didn't you?" von laughed and pointed. "no, von why are you acting like this?" sky grabbed him up by his shirt with both her hands.

"don't be grabbing on me because you mad you caught." he shook his head. "ian caught bout shit" she felt herself getting angry.

"ok."

"actually you know what?" she laughed. "hmm?" he nodded.

"fuck you, you only trynna make it seem like i'm in the wrong because of that dumb ass shit you pulled last night fuck out my face wit allat." sky pushed him backwards.

"ion give a fuck about nunadat stop putting yo hands on me on king dave." von grabbed her wrist as she pushed him.

"next time imma knock yo ass out ian playing no more." he pushed her hands out of his and walked away leaving the girl speechless.

sky truly didn't know what was worse. von acting as if he didn't care about her or von being angry with her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 25m

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪

@𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎 you couldn't wait ta be laid up with another nigga

➪ and why are you texting me?

@𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎 it's really fuck you tbh. who dat nigga tho ?

➪ if it's fuck me why you still trynna chat ?? & don't worry ab the nigga it's not you.

@𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎 that's what you on skyah ??

➪ im on whatever you on dayvon.

@𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎 why you wit a random ? id prefer you be wit nuski 😒

➪ first of all i'm not with a random. i'm with boogie yk him & the way you acting i might spin by nuski next.

@𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎 it's coo imma spin by too.

➪ can't wait.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"this nigga so fucking annoying." sky said aloud. "who?" boogie turned his head a little to look at her.

sky gave him a "who else?" type look. "my fault." he laughed.

"how long y'all been fucking around?" he wondered. "who said we was fucking?" sky joked. "ian even mean it like that." boogie laughed.

"i don't know exactly but since middle school." she said sounding very unsure. "damn, you ain't never comin up off him." he laughed to himself.

"oh i'm off him." she stated.

"i believe you." he told.

"what you guys doing out here?" heavyn said loudly as she climbed in the backseat. "what you doing out here?" sky asked.

"we was looking everywhere for you." saniya joined the two girls and boogie.

"y'all out here smoking?? dead wrong." heavyn grabbed the blunt out of her brothers hands.

"don't you ever in yo fuckin life snatch my blunt away from me." boogie poked her forehead.

"so you and rondo back together?" sky looked back at saniya. "fuck no." she laughed.

"we just cool like everybody else." she explained.

"did you see krissy and La ?" sky said as she remembered to tell her bestfriend.

"no i got here after they left."

"i think they fuck with each other for real now." sky laughed. "you should've known they wasn't no just friends." saniya also laughed.

"they hide each other real good because i just knew they had that brother, sister bond." sky shook her head.

"fuck outta here." saniya laughed.

"that's why she want you to talk to nuski so bad, they all be out there with 600." saniya told.

"if i wanted to be out wit 600 i'd be out there with my cousin not no fucking nuski." sky expressed.

"they trynna make you princess 6." heavyn joked as she went to pass the blunt to saniya who declined.

"i'a never be a princess 6." sky laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.7K 32
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š"
30.1K 449 20
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ื‚โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ( ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ณ ) โœงห–ยฐ โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœง[๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฒ... ๐‘๐€๏ฟฝ...
19.8K 971 11
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘?" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ...
66.4K 825 28
๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’Ž, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’๐’™... ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’…๐’… ๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ...