Fantasy Male X Female Oneshots

By PriestessSummer

Updated when new stories come to mind. Or requests now. A collection of Fantasy Oneshots featuring Fantasy... More

Welcome to the Family
Chased into Love
Y/N and the Bad Boy
Requests are Welcome!
Pirates ( Part 1 Shiki)
The Raven, The Rabbit, & The Girl.
A devil named Raven?
The not so Angel
Confusion
Dark Masquerade V1(Mature)
Book of Devils: Usagi: The arrival of the Moon Rabbit
The Bad Room (Yandere)
The Den
Big Bad Hybrid
Just for my Wolf
Shrinking Violet and her Love
Mirror Demon's Grudge
Breakout
Stargazing with the Vampire
Remember Me
Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)

Delicious

215 6 0
By PriestessSummer

"It's been so long. I've waited years for this... " He purrs softly leaning down to bring her into a hot heavy kiss. Baan grins from pointed ear to pointed ear. His spiked, short, purple hair glistens under the moon. His ruby and silver eyes captivate Y/N. She is rendered untouchable to any other elf by the king himself as he completes a contract with her.

Y/N herself is a simple girl. She's an elf. Although deemed unextrodinary by most others. Until he saw her getting the shit beat out of her in an alley. Why? He didn't even question why. She'd been wearing tattered clothing. Her hair was tangled and dull. Her nails were chipped and broken. From the style of clothes he assumed she'd been a bakers assistant and messed up in the rich districts of his kingdom. Her pretty Silver hair and soft purple eyes immediately caught his gaze.

She was exactly like the girl he had met as a child, played with in the gardens. His mother encouraged it. She adored that little girl. His father, however, hated it. And separated them. Told Baan he would never see her again and that he's sold her into the dark market.

It broke Baan's heart.

It made Baan cold and cruel.

Yet as he saw her, his heart skipped a beat. He immediately stepped off his route much to his securities' dismay, eviscerated the four adult men beating the poor beautiful girl, and got in her face. " Make a contract with me. And I'll save you from this life. Look at me Y/N. "
Her name rolled off his tongue with grace and softness. It caught his guards off their guard. He grinned watching her. Waiting.

Y/N knew who he was. And she was afraid. She remembered his father making her leave. Saying he wanted nothing to do with her. His father sold her to the highest bidder as a child for coming into the garden.  His mother to. Sold them together. His mother had since passed away, and she was on her own.

She whimpered as she saw him that day. Just as attractive as she had always thought he would grow to be. She sighed as she watched him being leaf around town. Looking cold. Stoic. She often thought about how sad it was. Unfortunately she'd looked up at the wrong time,  and burnt herself which caused her to drop the loaves of bread I to the fire on the way out of the oven.  She screamed as she held her hand, and screamed again getting dragged put into the alley. Getting beaten over stupid fucking bread. She loathed rich people. She felt so weak.

Suddenly her beating stopped, and that shiny soft purple hair immediately got her attention. She jumped as he got in her face. She gulped and looked at his multicolored eyes before answering.

She forced her body into a bow.

Baan frowned.

" With all due respect, thank you for saving me from that. I am forever grateful your grace. " She sat up, and looked him in the eyes. " Now kindly fuck off. I have to get to my next job... " She looked away sad, and embarrassed. Surely her name was somewhere on the bakery wall or roster. He couldn't remember her. Though his mother has taken the time to explain that his father told him what he did and that he never hated her. She swore by it.

But how could he not? She abandoned him.as a friend. .

Baan quicker his brow and lifted her chin. He felt her gulp and a soft smile graced his cheeks. " Y/N, what a way to talk to your childhood friend. Now why would I do such a thing? When the one I want to fuck is right here in front of me?"

Her cheeks were redder than a cherry.  Her eyed wide as she scooted back to only have him crawl towards her and pin her against the brick of the building. Her heart beat fast and it was easy to tell she was flustered. She'd never moved on. Her little puppy love crush had developed into a life long unrequited one. " I.. i... but I'm just... "

" Enter a contract with me. Just ask. Ask me to give you a better life. Amd I will. All ypu have to do... is I've me a family. Kids. And stay with me. I'm not lwtting you go again. I look intimidating... but I know you know better don't you? Taking to me like that... " He chuckled and waited once again for her.

Y/N gulped softly and nodded. " You are just as dumb as the day I met you. . " She giggled. " Baan... My King. Give me a better life... take me. All of me. Please help me. "

Baan scooped her up quickly, quietly walking out of the alley. He ignored everything else,  everyone else,  and took her straight back to the castle.

For a castle it was modest.

" My mother?" He asked softly.

" Died last year. Sickness. I took care of her until she passed, and tried to get back together after. We were sold together. She raised me. " Y/N answered softer still.

He gave her a nod, and sat her down. " Lissa will care for you. Get you cleaned up. Take care of her or else. Understood? "

" Maid or guest Your Grace?" She asked chipper and yet soft. His eyes cut to her and though she flinched she also put her hands on her hips giving him attitude. " I have to fucking ask dickhead.  Just fucking tell me!" She snapped.

He leaned down to whisper something to her, and her brown eyes lit up. She smiled and took Y/N's hand and ran off, literally, with her.

Lists slammed a door after they entered a very large bathroom. " Let's get you cleaned up! I can't believe he found you! " She beamed. Lissa giggled amd started helping Y/N put of her clothes.

" He ... talked about me? " She asked unsure.

" He never shit up about you! I was hired on shortly after the while thing. Better believe my mother was pissed. Head of maids. But she helped me stay close and hoped he would have at least one friend. " She scrubbed her skin, cleaned her hair and nails. Rubbed her down with lotions, oils, and more scrubs. " Sweet boy. Disturbed. Morbid. Violent. But so sweet. I bet he killed for you today didn't he? Came home bloodied than when he went to war. I would certainly say he did. " She smiled and pulled her out.

She dresses her in a soft night gown. It clung to her every curve perfectly in a soft baby blue. Fastened together against her ribs with silver toggles. Easy to take off.  " I'm so glad to know he didn't forget about me... " She smiled softly and played with her finger tips.

" He's found his queen. I'm so happy. " Lissa cooed and ogled.

" Queen?! N-no... maybe a mistress but I couldn't be queen. I have no ranking... "

Lissa wasn't listening as she pulled her from the bathroom, " We will finally have someone worth being queen!!" She pulled her to a large room with ornate doors, opened them and shoved her inside. " Good luck! It'll be a very long night! "

Y/N stood there dumbfounded. She wandered around his room wondering what all he had been up to over the years. He had several pictures of himself growing up. All looking glum and cold. She frowned softly looking, her finger tracing over one in the bookshelf. One of the two of them as kids.

He came up behind her, and placed his hand over hers on the picture. He smiled as she jumped and pulls her close. He turns her, pressing her back against the bookshelf. Hearing her gasp and seeing those cheeks turn rosy red. " You look delicious. "

" Delicous? Are you going to eat me?" She joked a little.

He smirked and chuckled. " I'll eat you. Devour your body. I'll have you screaming my name and begging for more of me. "

Her cheeks turned redder and she looked down gently. He lifted her chin again as he slipped a ring onto her finger. " Contract complete on my end. Now for you to fulfil your end. Stay with me. One night in my bed leading to a new life. Kids. A wife for me. A family. My queen. "

" I can't be a queen... I have no ranking. " She softly gulped.

" I have waited so long. It's been so long. I've waited years for this... " He purrs softly leaning down to bring her into a hot heavy kiss. Baan grins from pointed ear to pointed ear. His spiked, short, purple hair glistens under the moon. His ruby and silver eyes captivate Y/N. She is rendered untouchable to any other elf by the king himself as he completes a contract with her.

Y/N closed her eyes, and let him kiss her, wanting nothing more than yo be his.

" Y/N, you are going to be my queen baby. Nothing will change my mind. " His hands run down her sides, and he pulls a knife from his other side.

" Why cut such a beautiful silk?" She asked softly. Panting as he gave her a break from his kiss.

" Why not?" He smirks and chuckles as he runs it down the toggles side. He leaves her a thin red mark down her side slicing through the material.  " Fuck... " He groans as her skin starts to show more and more. He picked her up and took her to his bed. He laid her down, cut away the rest of the toggles, and kissed down her body until he got to her legs.

Slowly he spread them and kissed each thigh before lapping at her womanhood. One finger entering her slowly ad he did. " My my... someone waited for me. I'm so surprised. I'm happy no one claimed flower. " He growled as he bit her thigh gently and pressed further in. Suddenly pulling out as he heard her soft moans begin to form. " I'm going straight for the kill Baby... I'll make the foreplay up to you~ "

She held her breath and nodded softly. She'd been waitingnfor so long herself. " Yes my King. I'm ready. "

Without hesitation he stripped himself of his clothing, and lined up with her, slamming in while craddling her close. He sooothed her, wiping the tears from her cheeks as he moved immediately in her. Stirring her inside and taking his delicate flower as he did. Baan kept her close as he came from her tightness, and moaned with her as she started to call his name. " Louder Baby. Louder Y/N. Lose that beautiful voice screaming for me. " He growled as he bit her neck and kissed up to her pretty lips claiming them as his. He muffled her screams kissing her into bliss as he thrusted hard and fast into her.

Baan came again, and felt her come around him time and time again. He could see her tettering on the edge of oblivion. " Such a good girl. My beautiful girl. Go ahead and rest now. " He chuckled deeply, causing her to come again and scream as he gave her one final thrust before he pulled out. " You'll need it beautiful. "

" Baan~ " Y/N screamed as she let her mind slip into darkness. His words fluttering through her mind. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 249 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙀 𝙣𝙀𝙩 𝙀𝙬𝙣 π™©π™π™š 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙧 π™£π™šπ™žπ™©π™π™šπ™§ π™©π™π™š π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§π™¨ ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...
247 0 13
So many oneshots of my favorite and different characters, Content Creators, my own characters, etc! Hope you enjoy!! (Female reader unless specified...
52.2K 1.6K 36
Monsters aren't evil just misunderstood Started: 1/1/2021 Finished: 4/12/2021 Edited: 10/25 Disclaimer: I only own the plot.....that all.. I don't ow...
1.5K 55 12
Various bandmen x reader oneshots!! Requests closed!!! πŸ’— grammar: fixed! πŸ‘