Beyond The Stage

Av Siasheart

"How did you burn water?" Jin looks ready to fight when he sees the melted pot and a black sticky substance o... Mer

First Author's Note
Her World Begins
Traveling
The First Hour
Being Watched
Traveling with my Stalker
The Day Before
200 Readers!!!
Stadium Lights
I'm What Now?
Looking For Her
Quick Escape
Change of Plans
Where Did She Go?
The Flight Home
Family Reunion
Dead Ends
Distractions
Chaos
Finding Her
Meeting Her
Caught With Her
Convincing
Making Plans
All About Her
Busy in Korea
What Is Her Secret?
Her Miracle
Cake and Whip
She Can Do What?
The First Visit
House Warming
Change of Heart
Kiss and Make Up
The Concert?
Yes, A Concert
One Problem at a Time
Uncertain
Best Friends
Precursor
Ah, Young Love
Hugs and Hellos
Terrifying
Out of the Shell
Something New Every Day
Gossiping
Only Human
Check Up and Check Out
Better than Planned
A New Dawn, A New Day, A New Life
The Flight Home 2 (aka Hotel)
Dorm Meeting
Recoup Day
First Day Jitters
Stronger Than Us
Bad Apples
Catching Up
Puppy Dog Eyes
Staying the Night?
The Courage to

Sweet like SUGA

2.4K 150 28
Av Siasheart

Yoongi's POV

"You are perfect enough to fight over though," Jimin says to Alexis. I silently agree, though I feel nothing but happiness even as they are all over her. With Taehyung on one arm, Jimin on the other, and Hobi holding her hand, I feel satisfied. I know that I'll never make her choose between us, never for anything so serious. I may want time with her by myself, but I would never push it on her.

At least we have made a decision that allows her to come with us on tour. That way, no more accidents will happen with being apart. Plus, I get to have her in my room tonight. They said we're going by room and mine and Jin's is the closest to the hallway. And fortunately for me, I have a valid reason to be the one she sleeps with.

"Guess you're with me tonight hun." I grinned. Jin whips his head to me in exasperation, realizing who his true enemy is here. I'm already staring at him, having expected his retaliation. My grin only gets wider at seeing his expression.

Namjoon takes her attention before he can argue, "Alexis, you can take a shower if you want, do you remember where they are?" She nods. "Come on, I'll get you some clothes to wear." He guides her by the small of her back into the hallway, but not before giving me and Jin a look saying, figure it out.

I watch them disappear into the room and then face back to the living room. Met with nothing but knowing smirks and smug looks by the rest of my family. "What?" Jin asks them.

"Nothing, that's between you and Yoongi to figure out." Jimin puts his hands up in surrender. The way he says it though has Jin even more peeved.

"There's nothing to figure out though, it's only fair that she sleeps in bed with me." I say with certainty. 

Jin shakes his head, putting his hands on his hips, "And why is that?" He demands.

"Because you got the first kiss." I state easily, dropping the bomb. His arms go slack and his expression returns into one of surprise. 

He looks like he is stuck between wondering how we found out and trying to come up with an argument against my reasoning. The only thing he manages say is, "Wha-, how?..."

Taehyung laughs as he stands up to boop his nose. "You think we didn't notice the two of you walking together after the concert? You both looked redder than tomatoes."

That alone wouldn't have told us anything, but seeing Alexis touch her lips when she thought no one was looking pieced it together. Plus, the fact that Jin didn't put on any lip balm for the rest of the day. I would've kept it to myself, but Jimin happened to notice it too.

Which explains why every member knows what I'm talking about. "If I knew that was gonna happen, I would've gone to see her myself." Jimin announces. I see Namjoon come back, walking through the living room into the kitchen, completely avoiding the situation.

Jin's face gets continuously red, before he starts blurting. "Yeah we did, so what? I'm her soulmate too! I did nothing wrong! And you know what? It was amazing, so stay jealous!" He gets flustered and his pronunciation gets weird, but he doesn't miss a beat. "You can't steal an opportunity to cuddle because of that. Cuddles are for everyone!"

Namjoon walks back in and settles himself down into the other chair with a beer in hand. "Why don't you just push the beds together?"

"We have that giant bookshelf separating our rooms." I answer. Jin and I may share the same room, but they might as well be completely different by the way we each style our halves. We both value our own space and respect each others'. Between the curtain and the bookshelf, there's practically a wall in between, so we couldn't move anything even if we wanted to.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." He murmurs. 

Hoseok adds in, "Do rock, paper scissors, like we do for everything else."

"This isn't just for anything." I say. I never thought I'd be fighting over something so small. Both me and Jin are usually the type to let things go, or give them off to the other members. But for once, we refuse to compromise.

"Only one person can win." Jin declares. "I think rock, paper, scissors is fair."

"It is not." I refute. I need some kind of upper hand here.

Hoseok and Namjoon let out a sigh, while the others just enjoy the drama. "How are you going to figure it out then?" Jungkook asks.

"I still think it should be me. First kiss losses right to everything else." I argue.

"I called the first kiss. So it doesn't matter that I got it, it's the rule of dibs." 

I hear resounding ooh's from the others. "Can't mess with the law of dibs." Taehyung agrees.

"Here. Spin the wheel." Hoseok pulls up some app on his phone. 

I pause, taking the time to process how Hoseok's words fit in this conversation, "What?"

He gets excited as he starts explaining. "I saw this online somewhere, cause I thought we'd need it. You put the names in to the wheel and it chooses for you. I adjusted the probability. Jin is 30 percent and Yoongi is 60."

Ignoring the random app he just pulled out of nowhere, I criticize his math skills. "30 plus 60 is 90, Hobi."

"Is it? Oh well. Anyways..." He presses the button, and I see three texts spin around. Mine takes up a bigger part and Jin's takes up a smaller part, but there is another one that shouldn't be there.

"Hoseok, is that your name?" Jungkook asks in disbelief. It's easier to see as the wheel slows down. Jimin falls on the ground laughing with Tae while Namjoon just holds his head in his hands.

I but in, "That's not even right, it's..." I start to refute, but wheel slows down until it stops right in the middle of my name. All disagreement goes out the window. "A great idea, Hobi. Good job." I give a thumbs up.

At that moment, Alexis comes into the room with a towel around her shoulders. Her hair is wet, coming down in waves and leaving wet spots on Namjoon's shirt. The shirt hangs loose on her, and the sweatpants are probably the same, but she makes it look amazing. I've heard of the 'boyfriend look' before in media but seeing it in real life on the person you love really brings justice to it. If only it was my clothes she was wearing. Maybe next time.

"Do you need another towel?" Jimin asks.

She shakes her head as he gets up to go get one, "No, I like to let my hair air dry. It gets really frizzy otherwise." She walks further into the room, stopping next to Jin. "I left my clothes on the counter, I didn't know where to put them."

"That's fine, we'll wash them. Don't worry about it." Jin says, taking her hand.

She turns to us, "What were you guys talking about?"

I get up from my seat and walk up to her, putting my arm around her waist. "We were just deciding whose bed you were going to share in the rooms. I won the draw. Is that okay, honey?" I tell her, ignoring the glare Jin sends me from her other side.

She looks straight into my eyes, and I almost forget about the power move I just made. "Yeah, that's great." She accepts.

Jin sighs in defeat, unable to say anything anymore now that the queen has spoken. I fixate only on her as Jin talks. "You should get some sleep beautiful, you have work tomorrow morning."

Her eyes span the room, reluctant to leave. Hoseok chimes in, "He's right sunshine, it's already really late. I want you to get your sleep." He speaks sternly.

She nods, "Alright, I will." As soon as she says the words, she starts yawning. Her hand goes up in reflex to cover her mouth and her eyes shut tightly.  She has to blink a few times to get the wetness out of her eyes. It is easily the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

At that, all the members get up, unanimously deciding to end the night. Urging her to go to sleep they say random things, "I'm feeling kind of tired too."

"Yea, I've gotta work on something in my room."

"Have a good night, love."

Alexis looks confused when they all pass by us, either waving goodnight or giving her short kisses around her face. I hear whispers behind gushing over her and she seems to as well, by the way the ends of her ears turn red. Once all the rest are gone, I grab her hand.

Being the last one, Jin says goodnight and kisses the side of her temple before going towards the bathroom, I assume to get her clothes and do some last minute laundry. Once they are all gone, I grab her hand. 

"Do you all usually go to you rooms at the same time like that?" She asks as we walk to the room.

"No, they saw you yawning and deciding to let you rest." I say honestly.

"They could've stayed up.." She mumbles.

"We usually spend time in our own rooms anyways. Don't feel bad." I try to change the topic, "Was the shower okay? It wasn't too small, was it?" I ask. I don't know which bathroom she went to, but I just hope there was nothing left lying around or thrown half-hazardly. But I know no matter how messy some of the guys are, we all tend to clean up a little when Alexis is coming over.

"No, it's fine. The only thing I was really worried about was brushing my teeth. I completely forgot about it until Joon handed me a new one." I inwardly praise Joon for his thinking.

"Was there anything else you needed? We can get anything." I'm fully prepared to buy her entire bathroom shelf if she were to ask. She can get a whole wardrobe just for here if it meant she would stay over more often.

She squeezes my hand in appreciation. "I'm okay for now, I don't use a lot of bathing products anyways."

I open the door for her, letting her walk in and closing it behind us. Once we're in, my hold on her hand loosens. "I can sleep in the studio and you can have my bed. You don't have to share if you don't want to... I sleep in there most of the time anyways." I start. I end up being hesitant. I want to make sure she's genuinely okay with this. Not just today, but with everything in general. I have to know that it's mutual.

"I really want you to enjoy being around us. I hope we're not being too pushy. As much as I always want you around, I also know that you have your own things to do. You have work and classes, you're still searching for apartments. But you still to have to deal with seven soulmates, and now travel-" She runs her finger along my hairline, almost immediately making me relax my face. The slight clench in my jaw and the crease in my eyebrows that I didn't even know I had disappeared with her touch.

She smiles at me softly, "There you go." I let out a sigh and lean my forehead into hers, closing my eyes for a moment. "Yoongi." She voices. "I'm fine. As long as you don't mind me here..."

I shake my head, "I don't."

She rests her head against mine for a moment, letting a comfortable silence fill the air, then slowly pulls away. She gets into the bed, holding the blanket up, "Get in then sweets." Her call makes some of the hesitation go away. 

Moving forward, I begin to crawl into the bed with her. "Sweets?" I inquire as she scoots back to give me more space.

"Yep. Because your sweet like SUGA." She jokes. 

I raise an eyebrow at her, "You too?" 

She smiles cheekily, "Why? Do you not like it?" She lays the blanket over my legs as I settle down.

I could never be annoyed by her. Not wanting to tell her no, I just groan. The giggle she makes has me willing to say yes to anything. I watch her in a daze as she lays down and lifts the blanket higher around her waist. When she turns her attention back to me, we say nothing. Just staring at each other. "Yoongi?" She starts.

I hum. "Can I hold your hand?" She asks.

I make the first move by taking her hand in mine. We both watch our hands, my thumb grazing the side of her palm. The way she lets me without even an ounce of aversion, the tingles and sparks that light up my whole body, the infinite calm and unconscious leaning in tell me everything. But I have to make sure. I have to reassure myself.

I begin again, "Just... if you ever have any doubts or feel uncomfortable, please promise me that you'll say something. Even if you need a day away from us or anything else, just please tell us. We'd do anything for you, you know that right?" She scoots closer and snuggles into my shoulder, which I gladly let her. I wrap my arms around her body to hold her against me. Just like this, I wish time would stop.

"I know you would. Thank you, Yoongi." After that, nothing more is said. I relish the feeling of her in my arms. Tucking pieces of her hair behind her ear, I watch as her eyes flutter slightly before relaxing again. Her breathing slows until I can be sure she's sleeping.

Mesmerized, I can't take my eyes off of her face. The only thing that breaks me from my concentration is Jin's entrance. Though he only sees us for a moment as he passes into his half of the room, he still grumbles, "I don't want to hear a peep out of you about fairness after this." His words directed at me don't ask for a response, so I don't give him one. Worth it, my mind says.

And with those last few thoughts, I give in to the best sleep of my life.

~~~

Hey beautiful people! What's up! How are we faring as military spouses?

This chapter is a lot longer than my usual chapters, going on 2,400 words. Wth. About 1,400 words more than usual! As I was writing it kept getting longer, but it still wasn't complete! I'm glad I had a longer weekend so I could get this out.

But I was so surprised when I saw this:

🫥🫥Oh my gosh loves, what is happening?! Two days ago, I saw that I was number one on the BTS tag, which is absolutely crazy! I saw this and was like, "Well now I have to pull up my big girl pants and get shit done." Plus it was my husband's birthday (THE Roronoa Zoro) so I had to get something done for him too. Now, here it is for you guys. I hope you enjoy it, I really appreciate all the votes and comments on the story!

If you guys need anyone to reach out to or just to vent, feel free to message me! For now, I'll see you in the next chapter! Stay beautiful and Stay Gold my lovlies!💜💜💜💜🤭😘

(If I've used this before... No I haven't)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
20.1K 772 66
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
51.1K 2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
103K 5.7K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...