not the hero hunter now (opm...

By ManLikeETO

after garou taught saitama 'the reversal of causality' he should've have died from god taking away his powers... More

where am i
not from here
a new friend
first day of UA
Fateful Encounter: Genos and Blast
first day teaching
confronting the past
unexpected bonds
The mysterious servant
unexpected Arrivals
your power, your life
(A/N)
the battle field awaits
Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm
City in Chaos: Heroes vs Villains
awakened garou: cosmic fear mode
the fallen lines
(A/N)
Bitter Rain: Farewell to a Fallen wolf
saitama vs god
saitama vs god pt 2
the fist that helped god
the end

garou vs the servants

175 6 4
By ManLikeETO

The pro heroes managed to capture and defeat the liberation army and there was nothing else to do. Cementoss continues to use his Cement Quirk to split apart the Villa, forcing many of the organization's followers to come out and fight. But to his surprise no one came out.

Cementoss- "is that all of them?!"

Kaminari- "yeah... wait". *RUMBLE*

Suddenly a huge amount of black sperm emerged from the ground and surrounded the pro heroes. (Cementoss, Kaminari, Kirishima, midnight, mount lady, Kamui woods, gang orca and the big three)

Mirio- "what are these things" he asked disgusted by their appearance.

Black sperm 1- "we are black sperms... you heroes are going to regret choosing this job".

Black sperm 2- "we are about 1 trillion cells and each of us are able to defeat an A class Hero".

Midnight- "these guys aren't just villains..."

Black sperm 3- "yeah, no shit... we're monsters".

Cementoss erected massive cement walls, attempting to create barriers to impede the relentless advance of Black Sperm clones. Kaminari unleashed electrifying bursts, sending bolts of lightning through the horde, temporarily disintegrating some clones. Kirishima charged forward with his Hardening Quirk, his body becoming an impenetrable shield as he engaged the clones in close combat. But to their surprise the black sperms were able to break the barriers with no little difficulty and the lightning bolt made even more black sperms.

Kaminari- "w-wait HOW?!".

Black sperm- "we multiply every time we die you idiot" he said while laughing.

Midnight strategically released her Somnambulist to disorient and incapacitate groups of clones. Mount Lady used her Gigantification Quirk to stomp and crush multiple Black Sperm clones under her colossal feet. Kamui Woods swung his wooden tendrils, attempting to ensnare and immobilize as many clones as possible.

Cementoss- "We need a plan! The more we destroy, the faster they multiply. Kaminari, can you keep up that level of electric output?"

Kaminari- "It's tough, but I can manage it for short bursts. We need to find their source, the main body."

Kirishima- "Any ideas where it might be, Kamui Woods?"

Kamui Woods- "My sonar is having trouble pinpointing a central mass. It's like they're all independent entities."

Mt- "what do we do" she said while fighting.

Nejire Hado- "I can sense a strong energy fluctuation from the east. It might be the main body!"

Mirio Togata- "Great find, Nejire! Let's head there and take it down!"

The heroes rallied, moving with determination toward the indicated location. Meanwhile, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Gang Orca continued to hold the front lines, fending off the relentless Black Sperm clones.

Gang Orca- "Keep pushing! We've got a shot at ending this!" Gang orca let out a powerful sonar blast that disoriented and scattered the clones in its vicinity.

Kaminari- (struggling) "Just a bit more... I can do this!"

Kirishima- "Keep those clones off our backs!"

Mirio phased through the clones, Tamaki manifested various animal features to enhance his combat abilities, and Nejire unleashed powerful spiralling energy blasts.

Despite their coordinated efforts, the sheer number and adaptability of the Black Sperm clones proved to be a formidable challenge. The clones multiplied exponentially, overwhelming the heroes' defenses.

Hado lost the energy and realized something horrifying- guys! There is no main body! They're all independent... they're not clones!" she shouted.

Everyone- "w-what..."

Hado- "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE".

Before they all could comprehend what had just happened, they were all surrounded and had no were to go. As a large Black Sperm is about to finish off the pro heroes it was cut in half. The black sperms turned around to see flashy flash with his sword out. The pro heroes were in shock and awe.

Mt- "who is that?!"

The black sperms grinned as they all began to combine with each other. There was about 100 trillion cells and it was more than enough to make a platinum sperm. They all decided to go all out so what happened next was shocking. Dimond sperm. It contained 100 trillion cell and was 10 times stronger and faster than platinum sperm.

Kamui- "he is much stronger than before... you

think he can defeat him?"

Ganga orca- "hope so..."

Flashy Flash charges at Dimond Sperm, but the latter quickly knocks him back with a powerful blow. Seizing the opportunity, Dimond Sperm employs his tentacle to restrain Flashy Flash, wrapping it around the hero's neck and delivering repeated strikes, causing Flashy Flash to spit blood. Despite Flashy Flash's attempt to counter with his Wind Blade Kick, Dimond Sperm skilfully dodges the attack.

Dimond Sperm lands a punch on Flashy Flash, who manages to block it but is still sent flying into a rubble. Dimond Sperm kicks Flashy Flash away, criticizing the hero for being full of openings and questioning his spirit. Flashy Flash, frustrated, switches to attacking Dimond Sperm with his Flowing Shadow Feet. Dimond Sperm, however, effortlessly defends against Flashy Flash's attacks using his Dimond Rings.

Dimond sperm- "Is there something wrong with your spirit? Just like any other S class hero, when you're outclassed by someone in your specialty, you abandon your duties and put all your effort into protecting your own pride. That's what being a hero is all about, right?"

Flashy flash- "shut your mouth".

Dimond sperm- "A being who truly wants to help the weak... does not exist!"

Flashy flash couldn't deny the fact that he was right but there was one thing Dimond sperm forgot.

Flashy flash- "now Saitama"

With one single punch Dimond sperm was obliterated into atoms which left the pro heroes in awe and fear.

Kirishima- "how did you guys beat him so fast" he asked in awe.

Ganga orca- "just who the hell are you guy...?!".

Mt lady- "that's Saitama he was here with Garou. Not sure about the other one"

Saitama- "anyways keep up the good work."

Flashy flash and Saitama disappeared in a blink of an eye and head towards the other S class heroes who manged to defeat Geryuganshoop.

Bang- "oh Saitama... good thing you guys are here..."

Bomb- "did you guys defeat the monsters on the other side?"

Flashy flash- "there was only black sperm there... not sure about the other ones. How about you guys?"

Atomic samurai- "we killed the aliens here" pointed to the dead body of Geryuganshoop.

Saitama- "same... what about Garou?"

Everyone turned back to him confused.

Metal bat- "was he not with you?"

Saitama- "we split up when we were heading towards the spaceship and the Monsters base".

Everyone- "oh no..."

Meanwhile with Garou.

Garou landed on top of the falling spaceship and in front of him stood the 4 servants. They were all standing there as if Garou was no match to them.

Mare- "your power and life... they both forfeit".

Garou moved at an incredible speed and delivered a huge karate chop to Mare's but to his surprise Coycutus grabbed his hand before he could touch it, holding it tight.

Coycutus- "surprised?" he grinned under his Face.

Garou tried to kick him in the face but was thrown on the edge of the ship by Sebas.

Garou- "so it's 4 against 1 huh?" he asked as he spat some blood.

Before Garou could get ready to fight he was punched by Coycutus. Garou recovers from being punched by Coycutus and starts fighting him for real. They begin exchanging blows while crossing large distances, reaching far into the sky. Sebas attacks Garou with a punch aimed at his head but Garou manages to dodge it before ax-kicking him into Spaceship, causing a landmass to severely crack. When Sebas stands up on his feet, Garou leaps down towards him with a hand-chop, striking his head directly, causing a forceful impact on the surroundings. However, the hand-chop is not enough to faze the Servant, who retaliates with a simple headbutt that shatters Garou's forearm.

Garou- "talking about unfair".

Despite this, Garou manages to regenerate his forearm quickly before punching Coycutus in the face, which he is unfazed by it. Coycutus retaliates with a punch of his own that sends Garou flying back a considerable distance. Garou manages to parry a punch from mare, hand-chops him in the right side of his face and lands a punch on his head before elbowing him in the stomach, all done very quickly.

Demigra grabs Garou's arm, so Garou performs several lock-on moves that he eventually hits her with a hard punch in the hip.

Garou- "God Slayer Instant attack"

Garou proceeds to use his God Slayer Instant Attack, slamming Demigra into ground with a flurry of punches and hand-strikes.

Demigra- "what's wrong hero hunter?"

Garou- "H-HOW ARE YOU BASTARDS STILL UNHARMED AFTER ALL OF THOSE ATTACKS".

Mare- "your just too weak to catch up to us".

Garou places one of his hands on Coycutus and takes a form that resembles a jet while his remaining hand emit energy to act as propulsion.

Garou- "Extreme Fa Jin"

Following with a mighty attack called Extreme Fa Jin, Garou pushes Coycutus into the earth which creates intense seismic waves that pass through the planet's core. Garou was breathing heavily as he manged to get rid of 1 of the servants. The attack is so immensely powerful that it causes a large landmass to raise up on the other side of the planet and distorts the space around Earth, messing with the magnetic as well as gravitational fields.

Garou- "1 down... 3 to go".

But despite his efforts, Coycutus is still unfazed by Garou's mighty attack and retaliates with his own punch Called Death penalty strike. Coycutus proceeds to punch Garou hard in the face, causing him to crash through several mountains and eventually fall to a massive puddle. Garou jumps back to the spaceship, which was falling on the ground, angered by the fact that all of his efforts made no difference.

Garou- "Just... die already... why is this world so unfair and evil. I just want to live a peaceful life. I WILL NOT LOSE".

Garou charges at the 4 servants with a punch, refusing to lose to them. However, they all punch Garou, sending him flying away, destroying Garou's cosmic form and exposing his true human form buried inside of his monster body.

Garou POV- "what's this my life flashing before my eyes? Old man, Tareo, the students... melissa this might be the last time you ever hear or see me... I'm sorry for this evil and unfair world. After all the things I've done... maybe a change was all I needed if this world let me do it..."

Garou transformed to his cosmic fear mode again, but this time was different... his face was different. he had a different aura and most of all his voice changed into an echo chamber.

Garou- "NUCLEAR FISSION"

Garou develops his new fighting style All Life Eradication Fist, before delivering a cataclysmic attack towards Coycutus dubbed as Nuclear Fission. The attack results in a massive nuclear explosion followed by several more that reach into the sky as Garou continues his attack.

Mare- "now he's finally awake".

Garou- "I feel like I can do anything now!" he mocked them.

Demigra- "you're a cocky one aren't you" she grinned.

Garou- "in martial arts there are secret techniques called "SHAKKEI" that barrow the power of the nature by imitating the movements of living things. I just call them modes cause it sounds cooler... let's see... how about this one... "MODE COYCUTUS"..."

Coycutus's own face appears in place of Garou's featureless void-like face which greatly surprises the servants. Garou duplicates and utilizes Coycutus's moves assaulting the the servant with his own technique, prompting Coycutus to respond with his own move.

Coycutus- "HOW?!"

Their fists collide in an even exchange of blows creating enormous destruction around them from the force of their blows. The exchange ends with Garou simultaneously landing a punch to Coycutus's face and then he falls on the spaceship.

Mare- "BASTARD!"

He quickly flies to the sky and tries to strike Garou but is met with something else. A gamma ray burst are short-lived bursts of gamma-ray light, the most energetic form of light. Lasting anywhere from a few milliseconds to several minutes, Gamma ray burst shine hundreds of times brighter than a typical supernova and about a million trillion times as bright as the Sun. Garou begins to charge as his body is encased in a singularity before unleashing another extremely powerful attack called Gamma Ray Burst towards Mare.

Mare- "motherfu..."

Before he could finish his sentence, his entire body was obliterated and faded away from existence. This left the 3 servants in a complete shock.

Garou- "FOOLS! All I have to do is copy and I'll catch up in no time."

Coycutus- "you piece of shit!"

Garou jumps on the ship making it completely fall on the ground.

Garou- I have absorbed the style of techniques of countless schools. Fighting using every one of these in synergy... that is my fist!"

Garou dashes around Coycutus with immense speed through multiple portals in an attempt to disorient him. He then first attacks coycutus with Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, bombarding him with a barrage of punches. When coycutus soon retaliates with all of his strikes, Garou deflects them away with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist before sending the servant flying with Exploding Heart Release Fist followed by Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist that tears off Coycutus to shreds, then finally ending the combo with Nuclear Fission Gravity Knuckle that creates a massive atomic explosion which is soon absorbed into a singularity by Gravity Knuckle. Coycutus was completely disoriented and obliterated due to the impact and his only remaining part was his cosmic head.

Garou- "I can let loose a barrage of ever-changing attacks from all directions. With my fist timing is irrelevant. They are completely unavoidable".

Demigra- "you killed my two comrades and for that you shall not live".

Sebas and demigra began to charge their most powerful energy within them which can destroy countless stars and galaxies.

Sebas- "bastard! All of our energy will be released blasting you and shit tone of galaxies on the way so good luck fighting this because it unavoidable".

Garou just began laughing uncontrollably- "do you idiots think you can make it alive".

Demigra- "if it means you'll die then our purpose is over then".

Garou- "then I got something else for you too".

Sebas and demigra began to fly to space as Garou follows them. Thee 2 servants began to charge their energy. Garou knows a gamma ray burst is not enough to destroy their energy and transcends that if their energy hits earth it will destroy countless stars and galaxies. Garou creates serious punch ² clashing his own fists together. The energy erupted from it being so powerful that Garou's dimensional gate is unable to sustain it an ability that he copied from blast during their first encounter. Seeing that he needs to alter the vector of the destructive energy away from the Earth, he makes clones of himself and mange's to redirect the direction of the energy and blasted towards the servants as they charged their own energies called Nebula Burst. as their energies collide it creates a huge explosion but Garou manges to send the explosion quadrillions of light years away using his God slayer fist.

Garou POV- "... did I send it away?"

He crashed on the earth while in his human form. He was on an empty side of the battle where no one was around.

Garou POV- "a wall of black".

He slowly fell on his knees as he saw a yellow flash. He was suddenly in a destroyed part of z city. all the heroes around him talking while he was on his knees just listening.

Garou turned around to see a disappointed bang just looking at him with disgust. It shattered Garou's heart completely. He raised his to see it closer.

He could hear a kid running towards him, he opened his eyes and turned back to see a crying Tareo running to him. He was in a complete shock but couldn't say a single word.

It began to rain. A cold chilling rain was falling from the sky and onto Garou's face. Tareo next to him was still sob but stopped.

Garou who felled on his knees earlier, was slowly falling asleep and laid on the ground while Tareo kept on shouting his name (mister) over, over and over so he would wake up.

Garou came back to reality and was laid on the ground. Him being in his human form and missing both of his arms. He manged to kill both Sebas and Demigra during their energy battle in space. his stomach opened and a few of his organs out, splattered on the ground with loads of blood on the concrete floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 159 10
Everybody wants to be strong. But what happens if, one day, your wish comes true? Through a series of unforeseen events, y/n gains the strength he's...
2.4K 104 14
You've known him since childhood, but you two were never close. What if, one day, that changed? Y/N works at an ice cream shop. The hours are bearab...
476 30 8
Hello, This is my first Story that I'm making, I hope you all like it, i tried editing but i was still bad at editing the cover photo....... Saitama...
17.6K 247 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...