The ice seal master

By SM4453

I was your regular average (non superpower) individual I lived a decent life. Good pay, good food, and a lovi... More

Death and Rebirth
Late Childhood

Rebirth and Early Childhood

16 0 0
By SM4453

Chapter 2 : rebirth and early childhood

"You got to be kidding me, HOW ON GOD GREEN EARTH DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?"I screamed mentally,"was that screen was some sort of reincarnation thing? I thought it was just some fanfic story writer website for the afterlife... In hindsight it was probably very obvious" I thought to myself... This sucks 😭.

-9 months later-

It's been 9 months, NINE... FREAKIN... MONTH!!!
At least I had time to think... who am I kidding all I have is time to think. But if I know childbirth is that it usually takes 9 months for the baby to mature enough to be born (I should know I had two myself 😅). So I should be getting out at least in a week or two so I should get ready for exclusion amounts of pain or will it not hurt at all... God I wish I knew . As my mind finished with those thoughts I heard screaming "so I guess I'm going to be born soon happy birthday to me"I thought sarcastically.

First, I don't know if being born was suppose to be painful but then again I think most babies were conscious when they are being born, second I had a sudden and urge to cry I tried not to but in the end instant took over (God so embarrassing 😔), third I... Don't have anything (what so sue me).

When I opened my eyes for the first time I saw the person who I think is my father, I mean red hair if my story is to be believed he is uzumaki Sasuke (God I should have come up with a better name... Damn my lack of Japanese names)."He's beautiful" he said in a soft voice with a tear rolling down his eye. "Let me see him" a feminine voice said. As my father handed me to the voice I got my first abstract view of my mother from the outside (God that sounds weird). As I started to calm down from the crying I looked up at curiosity at the woman that brought me to my new life, she had long black hair beautiful Brown eyes and a gentle smile that made me feel so calm (I guess when you are turned into a baby you start acting like a baby... Seriously I am going to die out of embarrassment). "You're right he is beautiful"she said with a smile and a small pain expression (I mean I just came out of her) "What will we name" him my father asked "Yukio his name is Yukio" my mother said with a smile. "Snow boy" I thought "I'm pretty sure that means snow boy so my full in this world is Yukio uzumaki yuki... I have the same first and last name for crying out loud be more original 😮‍💨.

- 2 years later-

I have come to two conclusions. One, I have great parents. Two, I am definitely in the world of Naruto. Ugh why did I have the bright idea to write on the weird floating hologram computer thingy in a complete void? Then again there was nothing else to do. But if my story is to be believed then haku is going to be born this year. So I'm going to be an older cousin soon I just hope that what happens in Cannon doesn't happen to us... Who am I kidding is probably going to happen but hopefully me, my mom and dad, my aunt, and my little nephew survives.

My mom and dad are average farmers with Shinobi training when I asked my parents about ninjas a week ago I got quite the response

-(Flashback)-

"Hey mom, dad" (-editors note it's supposed to sound like Japanese I cannot find the symbols for Japanese version sorry 😔-) I called out, "yes Sochi" my mom asked. What are Shinobi? I asked innocently, my parents looked at each other and then started to speak "Shinobi are people that fight to protect their country"my father told me"why do you ask?"my mother added"I saw someone going down the streets and Daiki's dad said he was a Shinobi"(-daiki is the neighbors kid-) I said with a sweet smile" my parents looked at each other with worry on their faces but then calm down they turned and looked at me and said"Sochi don't go talking to those people" they said with a strict tone."But why not they're here to protect us aren't they?"I said confused, my father sighted with content "Shinobi are not always good some are bad people and would hurt you for no reason"I looked at him and said "then are we safe?"My mother then said "we are because you're father and I were once Shinobi."

I looked at both of them and then I asked "can you teach me to be a Shinobi pretty please?"(well I was using the infamous puppy dog eye jutsu). They both looked at me with a happy smile and said "when you're older" I pouted and asked "Can't I learn something?" With a down look."Well" my father said with hesitance "there is one art that you could learn". My mother sharply looked at him "you can be seriously thinking about teaching him fuinjutsu it is dangerous!"my mother all but screamed"relax all I'm going to teach him is choreography besides fuinjutsu is basically choreography with chakra injected into it"my father said "we can teach him about chakra when he's at least five"my mother huff and said "fine but if you so much as show him as much as leaf sticking exercise you are going to be sleeping on the couch for a month"YES MA'AM"my father said (man I remember when my old wife did that wasn't a fun experience 😅).

-(Flashback end)-

Anyway, like my dad said I started learning choreography which is basically just writing Japanese letters on a big scroll I was really good at painting in my old life and my painting skills seem to have come with me (and to think I thought art was a waste of time). As I started my father pointed out my mistakes and made me correct it. Within a week I was able to make a perfect kanji in 10 seconds nothing to advance but it was impressive for a two-year-old. My father was happy saying that I am a fuinjutsu prodigy. As the weeks went on we had surprising news, my aunt had a son whose name was haku. So we went over to them for a visit, my aunt was a gentle person with a kind smile well my uncle was as well smiling while talking to my parents (if I didn't know any better I wouldn't say that he would never harm a fly but I know better). As the time went on my aunt brought me to see my baby cousin. When I saw him for the first time he was so cute, but then I remember what happened to haku in Cannon how his own father killed his mom and tried to kill him making him kill his own father then living on the streets scared if people learning about his kekkei genkai having no one for him and making him think as nothing more than a tool a tool for crying out loud. Right there and then I decided to make a promise, I promise that I will keep him safe no matter what and that I'll always be by his side no matter what, we mean not have the same mother or father but as far as I know I am his older brother.

-3 years later-

Today was my 5th birthday and haku birthday will be in a month but anyway today's my birthday December 25th ( Merry Christmas🎄) they don't celebrate Christmas here but still it's the thought that count. Anyways because I was five I asked my parents for my birthday that they teach me to be a Shinobi. They weren't as sure about doing so but I pouted saying that you promised to teach me when I was five soon they gave and started to teach me how to access my chakra, it was really hard and took me a week but I soon succeeded. To me describing chakra was really hard I mean how to describe something that is supposed to be fiction but the best I can describe it is that it is a warm cold feeling probably because of my kekkei genkai but that's my guess. I had trouble with chakra control but that's suspected for an uzumaki with how much chakra we have it would probably be hard-pressed that I get as much chakra control I can get it helped that my father decided to teach me not only the leaves sticking exercise but tree climbing as well all my mother taught me basic taijitsu AKA martial arts but we did not train every single day no like I said before my parents are average farmers so 3 days a week I help out on the farm great for building muscles as well 2 days I work on fuinjutsu and on weekends I trained with my parents. life was good oh and I forgot to mention I usually come and see my little brother once a week usually for an hour or two but still we get to spend time with each other he even started to call me Big brother well I started calling him little brother anyway life was great by the time my 6th birthday came along I was at level 3 in fuinjutsu as well as learning a few taijutsu stances whirlpool, snow storm, and Fox (it's not like it sound it's more or less an unpredictable style that is free flowing and it is easily combined with the other styles). From what I learned Whirlpool style is the taijutsu style of the Uzumaki it revolves around hard kicks, twists, and random punches, while the snow storm style is the yuki clan revolves around fast punches, and getting your opponents off guard and blind siding them.

Anyways I started to think about something which I think would be a cool project to past the time. In my past life I worked on advanced computers and artificial intelligence and fuinjutsu is basically computer programming just with ink and paper so I started to think could you make an artificial intelligence with fuinjutsu? But something like that is Way out of My League I will need to be a seal master in order to do that so until then I'm going to start researching if it's possible (can't wait to show Mom and Dad).

-One year later-

I am 7 years old now (still can't believe my birthday is on Christmas in this world) and today my parents decided to tell me about my family.

-(flashback)-

"Sochi" my mother asked "Yes mom" I called out in a Happy tune, "your father and I wish to talk about our family "my mother said I looked at her and asked "do I have family besides auntie and haku" asked innocently,"No... no not anymore"my father said with a remorseful tone. "How come?"I asked "Because they were Shinobi" my mother continued "As well as because other Shinobi were afraid of them" my father finished. I looked at both of them and asked "Why" with a sad tone because our families were very powerful, my father started again "My family's name was the uzumakis we were known as the Masters of fuinjutsu we we're so powerful in fact that we had our own hidden village" I look add him and ask so we are not in our hometown? "I asked while tilt my head".

My father suddenly burst out laughing, HA HA HA ha ha ha haha good one Sochi he said while rough up my hair no this is your hometown it's just that this isn't my home country he said with a sigh. Years ago your grandfather was a SealMaster of Uzushiogakure, he and a few others were ordered to take any and all scrolls on fuinjutsu and clan techniques and spread across the land to keep our techniques from falling in the hands of the Invaders in fact he brought some of weapons of uzo. While he said this he took out a scroll unfolding it revealing a storage seal placing his hand on it and putting a bit of chakra and after a plume of smoke a katana was laying before me was a meter long tanto ( or a 36 inch katana)

"This sword was passed down from my family for hundreds of years" my father started "it once belonged to my father which belonged to his father and his father's father and so on and so on"my father continued "has been since it was forged 1,000 years ago by our great great great great great grandfather" I looked at him with astonishment on my face "this sword is over 1,000 years old!?" I said speechless "pretty much" he said in a carefree tone shrugging I looked at him with my mouth on the floor "how are you so casual about it this is a piece of History it should be in a display case" I practically yelled. "Oh why is that" he said with a raised eyebrow. I thought for a second because I don't want him or my mom to know that I'm a reincarnation of some 30-year-old so I quickly came up with an answer. Because if it's so old shouldn't it be very fragile I said timidly he looked at me for a few seconds and then started laughing again.

"HA HA HA ha ha ha ha you are in a very joking mood today Sochi, but I understand what you mean it so happens that this sword was forged with a special metal", my father said. "It was forged from a fragment of a falling star or at least that's what the Legends say" he finished I snapped my neck towards him "you mean this sword was made from a piece of meteorites!?!" I asked astounded"yep this blade was made with a metal that is not from this world" my father said with a shit eating grin. I looked at him for a good few minutes I'm pretty sure my eyeballs fell out of their sockets of sheer stupor. While he was laughing the entire time.

After we all calm down we continued "this sword also has unique abilities" he continued, I looked at him straight in the eye and asked bluntly "does it revolve around chakra" I asked. "Yes... yes it does" he said with a downcast look murdering "-you ruin my epic presentation-"but as soon as he finished saying that he suddenly and the most joyful expression in the world saying "this sword is quite similar to one of the seven swords of the mist" I looked at him with a critical eye asking "which one". "Samehada"he replied I looked at him with shock all over my face "you mean the sentence sword that Samehada"I said in disbelief "yes and also no"my father responded "it does not have a conscience but it does absorb chakra, it's uses special seals so that it can't absorb chakra from unusumaki"he finished"so I can't put chakra into it"I said look giving it a critical look once over "oh you can put chakra into it it's just that it won't absorb every single drop" I looked at him "so if a non-usumaki were to use it..." I trailed off "it would absorb every single last drop of chakra killing them from chakra exhaustion"he finished my asked question he said with a firm tone.

So anyway this is my birthday present for you he said in a surprisingly cheerful tone all of a sudden while me and my mom sweat dropped. "Okay Sochi I'm going to tell you about my family now" my mother butted it in"I am from the Yuki clan" I looked at her with an expression then said are you serious then I said my name is Yukio so I have the same last NAME!? I said disbelievingly "you got a point there" my father said with a nod my mom looked at him with a pout it was the perfect name for him he was born in the middle of a snow storm as she crouched down in a corner making circles on the floor with her finger, while me and my dad both sweat dropping and her actions and just as quickly as she was in that position she was right back in front of me (does she know the flying thunder god technique!?) "Anyway" she said with a Happy tune to her voice "my clan is known for our kekkei genkai ice release"I looked at her with a worried expression "but what about the bloodline massacre are we safe here... is auntie, and haku safe here" I said with a panicked and worried expression. She looked at me with a pain expression, "as long as we don't show it or have any affiliation with the Yuki clan we'll be fine" she said sadly. Then I said "then maybe we should leave water country"after a moment she said "maybe one day" my mother said with a sad expression.

-(End flashback)-

After we had that family talk I went to see my little brother. "BIG BROTHER YUKIO OVER HERE!!!" my little brother yelled at me by the woods "speak of the devil" I thought to myself as I head towards the little bundle of joy. "Hey big brother Yukio how is your birthday?" he said with a Happy tone. "Great I got a cool sword from my dad that has been in my family for over 1,000 years" I said,"cool can I see it" he asked, "sure thing but you can't hold it" I replied, "why not" he asked in a curious tone, "because it can kill you if you hold it"I said sternly "it absorbs chakra like a sponge it has special seals on it that does not make it absorb chakra from my father's side of the family" I continued, "so because you are my cousin from my mother's side it will absorb your chakra" I said sadly, "but if you want we can always ask my dad if he has a sword that you can use"I finished, "er no thanks I don't like big heavy weapons" he replied"suit yourself anyways how's your day going" "good I'm going to be 5 soon, hey big brother do you think that you can teach me Shinobi stuff pleaseee (while doing the infamous puppy dog eyes jutsu God... It was very effective! It should be a sss forbidden jutsu like the youthful sunset hope I don't meet might guy or Rock Lee they are to youthful for the world). "sure why not" I said while trying and failing to hold myself from hugging my little brother to death. "LET'S GO" I called out exuberantly "COMING" yelled haku right behind me.

-chapter end-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
992K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...