Teach me how to Flirt.

By Chocl8Muffin

Zack: heartthrob of Miami with an amazing body and an impressive bank account; but he can't flirt. Ella: Beau... More

Teach me how to Flirt.
Teach me how to flirt Two
Teach me how to flirt, Three.
Teach me how to flirt, four.
Teach me how to flirt, Five,
Teach me how to flirt, Six.
Teach me how to flirt, Seven.
Teach me how to flirt, Eight.
Teach me how to flirt, Nine.
Teach me how to flirt, Ten.
Teach me how to Flirt, Eleven.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter Twelve.
Teach me how to flirt, thirteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter fourteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter fifteen.
teach me how to flirt, chapter sixteen.
teach me how to flirt, chapter seventeen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter eighteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter nineteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter twenty.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty One.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty two.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty Three.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty four
teach me how to flirt, twenty five
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty Seven
teach me how to flirt Twenty eight
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty nine
Teach me how to flirt, Thirty 'last chapter'
DID SOMEBODY SAY ANOTHER SEQUEL ?

Teach me how to flirt, Twenty six

63.9K 793 99
By Chocl8Muffin

Teach me how to flirt

Chapter twenty six:

Ella took a bite off her sandwich whilst glaring at the letter. He was now in Stanford for sure, maybe studying his ass off to succeed, what might be inside the letter?

She knew, she just knew that the letter wasn’t a bad one. But why didn’t she read it already?

Maybe, she’s scared of the goodbye in there, this little white paper might hold a lot of reasons why he loves her, or words she already missed crazily, and as a result she’d relapse into a dangerous ‘No Zachariah’ Syndrome.

Her home’s phone rang but she ignored it, she truly didn’t feel like talking to anyone right now.

Her mind clouding over her heart, she diverted her eyes from the letter before taking another bite.

God, she missed him.

How was he…

She always absolutely abhorred goodbyes and Zachariah was one of the hardest goodbyes she was prevented from going through.

It was so fast what she decided and what she did.

She quickly jumped off the chair and grabbed the envelope and walked to the kitchen, she was wearing A t shirt of Zachariah’s from his last visit, around her neck was his tie that made a home out of Ella’s living room, and her body was drowned in his shaving cream smell since she kept rubbing it all over her arms earlier.

All in all, Ella was acting completely pathetic.

She glared at the letter through the ray ban glasses she had on –which were his- and suddenly, threw the letter in between the stove’s flames.

The paper coiled with the attack from the fire, the whites turned into brown

She couldn’t really understand her behavior but she just couldn’t read it. This long distant relationship thing was destined to fail.

“Who says?” her conscience whispered inside her mind and it made Ella’s eyes watch the envelope –with the letter- burn.

“God damn it Zachariah! I hate you for making me love you!” she screamed as she took off the glasses and threw them on the table furiously before saving the burning letter and patting it with her palm to kill the fire. Her fingers got the letter out of the semi-burned envelope and unfolded it.

Gulp.

It read,

Ella, I must go. You have broken an arm and the last couple of days you were a mess. I stayed as long as I could, but when you were better I had to go to Stanford. It’s a part of my future you know.

Well, I cried like a baby while telling you goodbye, thank god you were too tired to understand my tears because if you did understand my agony in leaving you, you wouldn’t have let me go. I absolutely love you, and I can’t even begin explaining the fear consuming me with the fact that you will be away from me.

Am I acting like a sissy now? Haha, well, I don’t care.

And please sweetheart, I didn’t choose Stanford over you. I know you, and I am sure you’ll start turning the tables and switching the truths and it will end with you feeling I left you because I didn’t want to stay.

I absolutely wanted to stay, but as I said earlier chika, Stanford is just a part of my future,

You are the whole rest.

I love you, I’ll call you every single day, just answer the phone will you?

Zachariah”

Ella read it again, a smile lifting her lips.

She was so stupid, so so stupid.

And as if his last words left an impact on her, when her house’s phone rang, she dropped the letter and ran towards it in full speed.

“ Zachariah?” she breathed hopefully fighting the lodge in her throat.

A thick gasp was heard and suddenly he yelled,

“Oh My god! Chika! Where the heck were you? I missed you like heck!”

Ella laughed out loud as she sat on the chair beside the phone and before she knew it, her tears were falling on her cheeks

“I miss you too” she sobbed.

“Aweh sweetheart, where did you disappear? I tried calling you like a million times a minute ever since I arrived to Stanford but you never answered!”

“I know, I know. I forgot my cell at Marlin’s and I was too scared to read the letter because a part of me was just… I felt… you j-just left Zack and I was all a-alone…”

“Chika, stop with the bullshit. You know I’d never do that, if I were planning to break up with you” he snickered,” I wouldn’t have taken you with me to this road trip.”

Ella nodded wiping away her tears.

“I miss you” she repeated.

“me more” he said as he was panting slightly.

“Zachariah, where are you?” she said.

“well, if I tell you, you’d have me killed.” He joked.

“no seriously, where are you?” she repeated, she had this feeling.

“I’m cheating on you.” He said jokingly,” right now. I am calling you while doing other stuff with this girl.”

Ella scowled at his glasses on the kitchen table.

“you are so not funny.”

“what?” he asked innocently and she imagined he’d mostly be shrugging.

“you don’t just joke about cheating on me, like what the hell!” she yelled as she slashed the air with her palm.

“cool down chika, so how was your first week in school?”

Ella ignored his panting and sat on the couch with his glasses on, and she started telling him about everything.

From Noah, to the obnoxious new kid who seems to be so full of himself, and he is even a sophomore.

“he is like so young, how dare he thinks he’d be capable of getting you?” Zack commented annoyingly and Ella smiled wickedly.

“jealousy, jealousy” she sang teasingly. “shut up” his thick manly voice reprimanded her.

“fine, cool down” she said laughing.

“I sent you another letter a couple of days ago, did you get it?” Zack asked suddenly.

Ella frowned and bit her lip,” nope, I didn’t actually check my postbox.”

“what?! Go and look, will you? It tells you all about Stanford and actually, I am having a class in a few, so I can’t tell you all details right now.”

Ella felt a little disappointed he’d be willing to put Stanford as a priority, but then she corrected herself, Stanford was just the ‘right now’ priority, Ella however was his ‘long term’ priority.

She stood up nonchalantly and lazily walked to the door.

She took a look at her legs revealed from Zack’s shirt that reached her mid thigh.

Whatever, it’s like a couple of steps outside the door, no one will see her.

“is it a long one?” she asked happily as she slipped into her shoes thrown by the door.

“well, yeah. Kind of” he said quietly.

Her heart dropped.

Was he starting to feel bored already?

She opened the door and took a peek outside, no one was standing so she sighed and walked to the box telling Zack,” I am looking right now”

She got out a bulk of letters, she looked through them, nothing from Zachariah.

“Zack, there’s nothing sent by you” she whined sadly as she supported her weight on the fence.

“you’re wearing my shirt?” he asked dumb folded. Ella straightened her posture and looked around frantically grinning from ear to ear.

“how, h-how did you k-know” she said excitedly.

“I don’t know, I’m just asking. Jeez Ella, what’s all the excitement for.” He teased.

Ella’s shoulders fell, and for a moment there, she imagined him behind her.

“fine, I’ll get back and talk to you inside because the wireless phone is just dying”

“fine, cool. I have about… wait, you have my ray ban glasses on? And my tie?”

Ella froze on the spot and looked around her again, narrowing her eyes at anything looking suspicious.

“how the hell do you know all this?”

“chika, I love you , we have a secret mind connection.” He joked. Ella pouted and a tear fell from her face.

“god, I wish you were here. Your jokes are not funny Zack. You making me think you’re here makes me feel so happy and then Bam, I wish I’d die.”

Pause.

“just get inside the house, will you? It’s cold and you might be sick” Ella raised her eyebrow, it was cold.

“Zachariah, are… are you here?” she asked softly as she turned around to see him standing at her front door with his cell clasped to his ear.

A lopsided grin was on his face, his hair was a mess, his eyes tired and his shirt scrunched.

Ella’s hand fell beside her while her mouth opened wide in shock.

A moment passed by before she lifted the phone to her ear and whispered,” Zack, I am hallucinating”

The Zack in front of her laughed and passed his fingers through his hair before he knelt on both his knees and hung up on her.

“I missed you chika” he said in a whisper but because of the relatively close proximity between them, Ella heard him loud and clear.

“you look pretty hot in all my stuff” he commented eying her up and down before he licked his lips in a very seducing manner.

A lodge was in her throat and tears fell from her face, but this time it was because of her being really happy.

The phone stayed in her hand as she ran to his body, he smiled widely before standing back up and opening his arms for her to jump into them and pull him towards her in an obsessive, possessive manner.

“it’s really you” she muttered as she kissed the crook of his neck, he kissed her forehead and then sniffed before his eyes widened.

“Ella, you smell like… my shaving cream!”

Ella pulled away and glared at him playfully, “well excuse me for missing you like hell!”

Zack’s brows furrowed and he grabbed her inside the house to pull her in for a very very hard kiss.

“this was the worst week of my life.” He breathed in between their mutual… connection.

“baby, I was so close to turning crazy” she replied with her fingers pushing his head to hers.

~~

PS, Read this:

The ending is relatively close. The last chapter will either be the thirtieth or the thirty fifth!

I hope you love the couple of things that are going to happen in the coming chapters, start emotionally preparing yourselves for saying goodbye to Zachariah Renaldo and Ella.

I know it sucks, I seem to tear up while writing the last chapters.

The next chapter will be posted –hopefully soon-

Hope you’re all glad that they were reunited.

Even though Zack was such a tease -.-

-Muffin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 32 40
What will happen if you find yourself in love with your best friend's boyfriend. And worse, what if he feels the same? Are you going to do what you...
8K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
159K 3K 53
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
11.2K 135 54
"No I'm not dealing with your shit." "No more tutoring sessions." "Deal." - Summer, a high schooler, at Parkview university. She's perfect, blonde, b...