My main (Completed)

By Trixiefireball

A girl named Latasha who has problems with her family as well as her man. How will she handle them both with... More

My main
Dates
Meetings
Baby Mama
Problems
Fix it
Conflict arises
Cancer
Girls
Pop ups
Crazy
kidnapped
More time
Gone
Switched
Getting used of things
Losing
Sequal
Sequel in writing now!

Me

99 7 3
By Trixiefireball

My name is Latasha I'm 19 I live by myself in a condo my mom got me as a graduation present. My dad got me a black Cadillac. I'm in collage and I'm a stripper. Only to pay for tuition. Typical stripper story. For the record I don't fuck no randoms. In fact the last person I was with is in jail now so I'm done with that shit.

I got my girl Latoya. She's my ride or die. She was with me through thick and thin. I was there when her mom died she was there when my grandma died. She the best friend anybody could have and I love her the most. Well other than my brother.

He's really my cousin. But I love him like a brother. My mom and my dads sister are best friends. When my aunts husband kicked her out of his house. They had came to stay with us. His name is Quincy but I call him Q.

Then there's my home boy Drew. We been kicking it since the 7th grade. We've always been those friends that can do anything together. Do get me wrong we never went any further than peaks and shit. Though the occasional grope is still there.

Right now I'm going over to my girl house. She want to tell me about what's going down tonight. Its Friday so we bouta turn the fuck up. I took the key from under the mat and unlocked her door. I walked in and walked straight to her bedroom. Knowing this bitch never know what to fucking wear. She was coming in her room as I walked in and she jumped.

"You scared the shit out of me." She said puting on a oversized t-shirt.

"So does that nasty ass weave you got in yo head." I say rolling my eyes at her.

"So what's up?"

"I don't know you called me over here."

"I want you to meet a new guy. I'm bringing him to the club tonight so make sure you look good."

"Bitch I always look good."

"Yeah you do now get going your shifts gonna start soon."

"Alright alright. But make sure he ain't a fuckboy."

"I got you girl."

"Sure you do."

We hugged.

"Give me the key."

I sigh and give it to her.

"I'll have to go back to knocking."

"Good next time I won't have a heart attack over yo ass."

I laughed and walked out to my car.

*~*

At the clue when I walked in my boss Jermaine came over to me and out his arm around me.

"Hey baby girl ready for another amazing show tonight?"

"Yeah I am. My girl coming over tonight it's gonna be on and poppin."

We made it to the girls dressing room and we stopped outside the door.

"So later I was think-" I cut him off.

"Let me stop you right there. Like I told you before this relationship is only professional. Plus you gon be a old man soon I don't want you looking like a pervert."

He laughed at me.

"You look at me like that?"

"Naw I'm just kiddin but you know how that go."

"True sorry I asked."

"It's cool bye baby boy." I wink at him and go in.

He's 25 going on 26 and him with a 19 year old would just look bad. On me and him so I just wanna keep that ship where it is. No if ands or buts about it.

I go to my locker and change into my sexy nurse costome. It was dress up week for us. I didn't really care for it but Niesha did. She's 20 and like my stripper mother. She took me in when I was just starting. I had everything but the stage presence. She came up to me in a black short body suit.

"Hey girl. You know he's never gonna give up on you." She says leaning against the locker next to mine.

I closed mine and adjust my boobs the top is two sizes smaller that what I am.

"I think I got the point across this time."

"Sure you did."

"Man you sound like Toya." I sigh.

"Speaking of her when she coming back."

"Tonight. She wants me to meet a new nigga."

"Settin you up again?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe this one will be different."

"Good cause all the others tried to hit it and quit it."

She laughs.

"Though none of them got that far." We say together laughing.

There was three knocks on the door. That was our que that it was showtime. Tonight me and Niesha were doing a routine together. We walked out and onto the stage. Jermaine introduced us to the crowd.

"Now let's welcome these two sexy ladies. Ice and Coco." He says and the people around us clap.

I'm Ice because I give certain people the cold shoulder. She's Coco because she acts like a black girl but she from Barbados and 2 shades darker than me. The song Bandz A make her dance came on.

We started doing our tricks. They started throwing 100's and shit. They know I only like big tippers. It's almost been a year and I already got them knowing the real deal.

*~*

By the end I split the money with Niesha I got 1,258 from that one. I went to the back and changed into a two piece cop outfit. I was working the floor until my next routine. I was at the bar getting a drink when the guys on either side of me started fighting. Over what? Which got me first. I steped in between them.

"Both of you can have a turn trust me on that one. So just wait I'll find you when were finished." I say to the one on my right.

I turned to my left, "What can 1,000 get me?"

I smiled and said "Ha. Follow me."

I grabbed his hand and took him to the back for a private show. By the time I felt the bulge in his pants I knew he was gonna leave me a tip. When I was done he tipped me by 2 hundred.

"Will I be able to have you again?" He asks as we walk out.

"Hell yeah. If you keep tipping me like that." I say winking at him.

"Good you working tomorrow."

"Naw that's my day off unless I get a call."

"What if I double it?"

"Sometimes I make more than that a night."

"Triple."

"Well see."

"Here."

He gave me his number.

"I just met you."

"I know. But you seem like you down. I like that in my wemon."

"So you a player?"

"No ma I didn't mean it like that."

"It's cool I got chu. Look I'm coming back to turn up with my crew. Like a early birthday type thing you wanna come?"

"Yeah where you gon be?"

"In the VIP duh homie. You ain't messing with a basic."

We laugh and he smirks.

"Can I get a escort up?"

"Yeah me and my bitch gon come and get you from outside."

"Ight. See ya later Ice."

He turned to go.

"Oh wait!" I called after him.

"Yeah."

"It's Latasha, my name."

"Oh nice. I'm Chris."

We shook hands then he left. I put my money up in my locker. In my bag with a lock on it. Sometimes you can't trust the bitches that be in here. I went to go find that other nigga then it was time for my routine.

*~*

Grind on me by pretty Ricky came on. I slid down the pole with my butt pressing against it. Came up slow and winked at a guy watching me directly and he threw two hundreds. Damn that was easy. I walked around once and climbed to the top. Spread my legs and came down slowly in a circle. I was really enjoying the song I let the music take me away.

I collected my money and walked off the stage. To the dressing room my night was only just beginning.

"Niesha when your done here wanna come with me to a pre-birthday turn up session?" I asked getting into my regular clothes.

"Yeah girl I love turning up with you and Toya. Y'all bitches be on a whole different level." She say.

"Good Im'ma need my other girl here."

"Bye babes."

"Bye." She walks out the door.

I get all my stuff and leave when I bump into someone walking in.

"You better with yourself. Bitch messing with my time and shit." Janine said.

This girl hates me she used to be the it factor and I stole it from her.

"Oh save it for a bitch who cares cause I don't." I push past her and walk out.

Bitch almost ruined my whole good mood. I got in my Cadillac and drove home. It's seven and the thing starts at around 9ish. We all know we ain't gon be done till like 4 in the morning.

I took a hot bath and got out on a long t-shirt. Later in my bed and took a nap.

*~*

I was woke up by my phone ringing. It was Toya.

"What's up." I say getting out of bed.

"Girl you need to get up 30 minutes to get to the club."

"Okay. I need to tell you some news girl."

"Bout baby boy?"

"Which one?"

"Jermaine."

"Oh. Then yeah. Drew's on his way to pick you up."

"Alright."

"Girl you know this nigga bout to-"

"Be on that trip shit." I finished for her.

"Hell yeah. Nigga need to put on his big boy panites and take it like a man."

"Girl you sound like my mama."

"I know. How she been doing?"

"I don't know she hasn't called recently so I'll drop by tomorrow."

"Oh bring me back a plate of food."

"Nope you coming with me."

"What if I have plans?"

"Bitch every time you have plans you tell me hoe."

"Fine I'll come."

"Good. Bye Toya."

"Bye Tasha."

I hang up.

I rubbed on deodorant, lotion myself down, then but on a black tube top and a black lace pair of underwear. Some peach kaki like short shorts, my black and red checkered print jacket, my red and black hat that has the Jordon logo on it, and my black and red Jordan's. I was about to put on my make up when I heard a knock on the door.

I got up from my desk and went to answer it. I looked through the peephole and it was Drew. I opened it.

"Hey Drew." I say moving to the side so he can come in.

He brought alcohol in and sat it in the kitchen.

"Hey Tasha." He say hugging me.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah. Good cuz I'm not."

"What you need?"

"Make up."

"Do it in the car."

"Why you in a hurry?"

"I wanna see Niesha."

"Woah no way nigga! You like my home girl?"

"Yeah I was gonna ask her out. But I don't know."

"Ugh. Drew if you like her get over the fact that she's a stripper. She don't screw nobody anyway so you good. If I know one thing she ain't no hoe."

"Fine. But I still don't like you working there."

"If you love me like you say you do then you'd get over it."

I walk off into my room and finish my make up. Red lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. I walk back into the front and we leave together.

*~*

In the car at the parking lot I text Chris.

L- Hey at the club now text me when you get here

He responded just as I made it to the door.

C- On my way almost thought you forgot about a nigga

L- Naw could never

C- Good see you in a few

L- Gotcha

I walk in and head up the spiral staircase to the VIP room.

"Hey Latasha." Toya said walking over to me.

"Hey. He here yet?" I ask walking back to the table she just came from.

"No he on his way tho. What chu wanted to tell me?"

"I met a guy here earlier he tipped me by 2 hundred and he wanted me to do it again tomorrow. I told him it was my off day and he said he'd triple what he gave me today."

"What'd you get today?"

"1,200 from him."

"So that nigga gonna pay 3,600 for you to for a private show."

"You know that if they touch you you can make them pay more. We have a rule against it but some girls do it anyway."

"Did you let him?"

"No but if he paying that much already and he only got one. I might just let him."

"Yeah whatever. You too bougie for that shit hough."

"Bitch look where I work."

"Okay but that don't really count."

I laugh at her.

"What ever. Anyway he gave me his number and I kinda invited him to this." I say my voice getting higher so she won't get so mad at me

"Okay but what about the guy I was setting you up with?"

"I don't even know if I wanted a relationship with this guy. To your still good girl."

"Good he's right over there."

She points over to the stairs. I turn to look and this boy was fine. He was brown but not too dark and not too light. He had a fade like Trey songz, a body like Shemar Moore, and looked to be 6'0.

I sigh.

"I know right. Can I pick 'em or what?" She says smiling all cheekily.

"Whatever." I say.

"Hey Latoya." He says in a deep yet husky voice it sent a shiver up my spine.

"Hey. Latasha this is Richie, Richie this is Latasha." She introduced us.

"Hey." I say sitting back down at the table.

"Hey." He sits next to me.

Toya went to talk to Niesha. Who was just coming up. I turned to him and we started talking.

*~*

"So yeah that's my most embarrassing moment." I say summing up that story.

"I have a feeling that that's not all to this story." He states.

"It's not but that's all you gonna now."

"You can't leave me hanging."

"I just did."

We laugh and my phone buzzes.

C- I'm out front

L- On my way down

"I'll be back. Get me a drink please I'm gonna need it." I say.

"Gotchu." He gets up and I go out front.

He was standing at the entrance of the club. I saw Toya getting a drink and I called her over.

"I want you to meet him he's outside." I say.

"Big tipper?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Yeah." I scoffed rolling my eyes at her.

I opened the door and walked out. He was walking to the doors across the parking lot. I smiled when he reached us.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He says hugging me.

Toya winks at me and I roll my eyes at her.

"This is my girl Latoya but we call her Toya."

"Hey Toya." He said in his deep sexy like voice while he kisses her hand.

"Hey...." She looks at me.

"Chris." I say."

"Chris." She finishes.

"I'll leave you two to whatever you choose to do. We'll meet up later."

They were already talking there heads off. I just went back up and met Rich. He smiled and handed me my drink. Once the smell hit my nose I smiled.

"I see your a fan of Hennessey." He says.

"Yeah that's mostly what I drink." I say.

"Cheers."

"Cheers."

*~*

When the club was closing Rich and I walked out the doors together.

"You gon be alright?"

"Yea I got a ride with Toya."

"OK but be good."

"No promises."

He laughs saying "Bye."

I wave him off and get in Toyas car.

"How was it?" She asks.

"It was great."

"Good so he yo boo."

"Don't know but he's real I like that."

"Told you he wasn't a fuckboy."

"You were right. How was Chris?"

"He was cool he okay."

"What happened?"

"Nigga tried to get in my pants the whole night. And he cocky that shit ain't going down like that."

"He crossed a line already?"

"Hell yea."

"Thought he was gon be alright. Showed his true colors."

"Maybe but he was drinking."

"Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt."

"Just this once but if he do it again. His ass is gone."

"Gotchu."

She dropped me off at my house and I went yo take a shower. When I got out Drew called me.

"Hey sista hanging at the trap come over and roll one with me."

"Fine but only for a minute I gotta get some sleep I'm visiting moms tomorrow."

"Oh cool I wanna come with you."

"Alright hit me up in the morning then."

I put on a red crop top, black skinny jeans, red and black heels, and touched up my makeup. I ran my hands through my hair and left.

I did the secret knock and this guy answered the door. He was cute, dark, tall, dreads falling down his shoulders, and had really white teeth.

"Who you?" He said lookin me straight in the eyes.

"I'm nobody you need to know." I say with an attitude.

"Aye man she cool." Drew said and I walked through.

"Hey Lil sis wassup?" Quincy said walking down the stairs.

"Nothing just came back from kicking it with Toya at the club. Why you didn't come it was fun."

"I was sleep I needed that rest though. Ole girl been killing me like a mother fucker."

"When you gon dump that sorry ass bitch."

"Tomorrow."

"Good when you finish come with me by mom's she been asking for ya anyway."

"Ight."

"Bruh next time come with us." Drew says as Q sits down at the table where they were rollin 'em up.

"Yeah Lil mama was tearing it down." Niesha said from the door.

"Whatever. Anyways that was just the pre-show guys you know that's not the real deal." I sit down next to Drew Niesha sits on his lap.

"So what's going on here?" Q asks.

"Ole messy ass." I say elbowing him.

"You wanted to know too don't lie."

"Whatever."

"We got together at the club. After you came back up. Where did you go anyway?" Niesha asked.

"To show a new friend of mine up and Toya had him almost at soon as their eyes met. Man I felt like the elephant in the room when he got there. It's all good though because of that new nigga."

"The one who came up with Toya the first time." Drew asked.

"Yeah."

"I wanna meet him."

"Here we go again." I sigh.

"Any nigga who gon hang with you gonna be cool with me."

"Plus they gotta meet the standards." Q adds.

"And they ain't no fuckboy." Niesha adds.

"You in with them too?" I ask a bit shocked.

"Hells yeah don't get it twisted I wanna help my girl."

"Fine y'all can meet him tomorrow. Toya set me up with him anyway. You know he ain't a fuckboy."

"Alright I'm good."

"Whatever." Q said.

"Rest my case." Drew said.

*~*

"I bet you can't even roll a big one." The guy from earlier who opened the door from me.

I can't deny this nigga he was hella sexy and I was feellin him. But shit bitch this nigga was annoying. I was minding my business rolling a small one when he said this.

"Ha. You a damn lie I can roll one so good have you feeling like you need a cig after a good night." I bet.

"Fine I bet you 5g's you can't."

"Oh man close yo trap and yo wallet you gon be broke off that shit." Drew said.

"Naw man I'm straight."

"Okay tried to warn you." Q said.

"Deal." I say smirking at him.

I got to rolling when I was done I handed it to him. He lit it up and took a puff.

"Damn you weren't kidding."

"Hell naw I don't do this much but when I do it's worth it." I say.

He took another then leaned back in his chair.

"Pay up joe wit the dreads." I stuck my hand out.

(You'd get this if you are from Louisiana magnolia shorty reference)

He reached into the bag next to him and gave me the money in bandz.

"Thank you." I say cockily and put the money in my purse.

A little while later I decided to bounce. It was like 2 am still dark as hell outside. I bumped into someone while walking down the stairs.

"Watch where you going." The voice said.

"Nigga it's black as hell and you wanna say that shit to a bitch that will take yo dreads out one by one with my bare hands and shove it so far up that ass of yours you'll be begging me to stop." I roll my eyes and put my headlights on.

I try and walk away but he pulls me back.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks.

"You nigga. Been getting on my nerves since I been over here."

"Look I'm sorry it's cus I dig you."

"Save i- Wait what?"

"Yeah mame you heard me."

"How when I just met you and I don't even know anything about you."

"Then go on a date with me to get to know me."

"Okay. Give me yo name and number."

"My names Jay." He says smiling man that smile got me.

He types his number in my phone and I'm on my way. I look back at him and smile when I'm getting in my car. I took another shower and went to bed. I was done for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 21.2K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
2.7M 75.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
182K 3K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...