Domination [Astarion x Reader]

By carvedintomyskin

Turned on by watching you enjoy Abdirak's 'teachings', Astarion pulls you aside at the Tiefling party AU wher... More

Domination
Denial
Desire
Degradation, part 1
Degradation, part 2
Devotion
Deliberation
Dirty
Depth
Defiance

Deprivation

3.6K 60 35
By carvedintomyskin

You sit at the campfire looking into the flames. The warmth on your skin feels nice after a day full of fighting. Shadowheart healed up the worst of your wounds but your shoulder still aches where the hag hit you with a spell. Your hand rests there, absentmindedly rubbing the sore spot.

The others are milling about camp, tending to their wounds, talking among each other, preparing things for the day to come. Some of their conversations are loud enough that you could listen in, but you choose not to, letting them become pleasant background noise instead.

"Is that shoulder of yours still giving you trouble?"

Lost in thought, you hadn't noticed Astarion come close to you until he spoke up. He is standing behind you on your left now and you have to turn your body a bit to look up to him and smile.

"Nothing too bad, I'm sure it'll be fine by tomorrow."

"Let me have a look."

Before you can protest, he kneels down and moves one hand to your shoulder. His hand grazes yours there and you feel like your skin is electrified from the touch.

Pictures from the prior night flash before your inner eye. You, tied to two tree branches, feeling him pressed against your back. Him with head between your legs, tongue pressed against your clit, fingers moving in and out of you. The two of you entangled, moaning each other's names.

You feel your cheeks flush and are glad he can't see your face too well right now.

He gives your shoulder what feels like a practiced squeeze, then digs his thumb into your flesh. You wince a little from the pain.

"Shh, I know you can take worse than that, darling," he teases, his mouth so close to your ear that you can feel his breath.

"Astarion, you wouldn't be trying to make me blush in the middle of camp, would you?", you tease back.

"What, you don't want the others to know about our little night-time fun?"

"I don't need them all gossiping about me."

"Not even if it'll make the wizard jealous?"

"I- what?" You turn around to look at him and find him smirking.

"I see the way he's looking at you. He was hoping to spend the night with you yesterday but instead you gave yourself to me."

You want to protest, to tell him that you didn't give yourself to anyone. That you're very much your own person - and you are - but you also can't deny that you gave up all control to him last night. That you loved it and he knows it.

You sit for a moment in silence as he keeps working on your shoulder. He seems to know what he's doing. Some of his touches are a little painful but your shoulder does feel better after a while.

When he's finished, he sits down next to you. "I did want to say thank you."

You look over at him curiously. It's not often that you hear those words from him.

"For trusting me today with the monster hunter," he elaborates.

"Oh. Yeah, of course."

He doesn't reply and there's another moment of silence between you, but it doesn't feel awkward.

"I didn't like the implication he made," you say after a bit.

He cocks his head at you, waiting for you to elaborate.

"Just, uhm, he said he was a monster hunter. And that he was looking for you. But you're not a monster."

He chuckles and you're not sure how to interpret that.

"I'm glad you think that, darling."

You thought he might elaborate but he doesn't and you don't want to push him. Instead, he quickly changes the subject.

"I was surprised to see you make a deal with the hag today. I thought good little heroes weren't supposed to make deals with evil things. Especially not for power."

"A good little hero, huh? Is that how you see me?" you say teasingly and he smirks.

"Well, I might have to rethink that after you bargained for the hag's hair instead of killing her."

"Her hair and Mayrina's life," you clarify.

"Right, of course. Good little hero that you are, you saved the girl as well," he continues teasing and you chuckle.

"I was impressed by your ambition, though, darling. And that silver tongue of yours."

He's doing that thing with his voice. It's something in his tone that takes ordinary words and makes them. so. fucking. sexy.

His praise takes you back to last night. To how he called you a good girl, his delectable pet. How he told you he loved what you were doing with your tongue. And that you did so well all night, when he was ordering you to come a third time.

He must have noticed your cheeks flushing, because he says, "You won't deprive me of it tonight, will you? Your silver tongue?"

---

When you arrive at the meeting spot, he's already there, but doesn't seem to have noticed you yet. He's leaning against the tree, shirtless. You take a moment to admire him. His lips, so often pulled into a smirk. The curve of his neck. His toned abs. You want to feel all of it, kiss every inch of that body.

"Do you like what you see, pet?" Astarion purrs, having caught you staring.

"Very much," you reply, closing the distance between you and kissing him.

"So, I was wondering," you start, when you break the kiss. You look up at him through your lashes and smile.

"Yes, pet?"

"Since I've been so impressive today, making deals with hags and all that..."

He chuckles.

"Do you think I've earned a reward?"

"Cheeky little pup, aren't you. What do you have in mind?"

You lean closer and whisper it into his ear.

He smirks. "I do love that debauched mind of yours, pet."

This time it's you who brought some supplies. You get a dark piece of fabric out of your pouch, as well as a scroll that you may have stolen from Gale's stash. He knows the spell anyway, so he won't miss it. You hand both to Astarion.

"So you're not just making deals with hags, you're also stealing things from the wizard now? I really am impressed!" He steps around you so he's behind you, then ties the fabric around your eyes. It's maybe not a hundred percent opaque but with the darkness of the night, you can't see a thing through it.

As he fastens the blindfold, he murmurs in your ear, "Same rules as last time, pet. You tap me three times and I stop."

"Yes, Astarion."

Astarion takes a step back so you can't feel him anymore. You hear him cast the spell and then... nothing. You can't see anything, hear anything, and at the moment, you also can't feel him. It's extremely disorienting despite knowing that it was coming. You can't keep yourself from using your hands to feel around you, feel for him.

You feel his hands on your waist, gliding down your sides until they reach the hem of your shirt. Even this little touch feels so intense with your other senses dampened, you gasp a little, but no sound comes.

He takes your shirt off in one swift motion, then his whole body presses against yours. You can feel his skin against yours. Feel his chest against your upper back, his hands on your shoulders, his hips pressed against your ass. His skin is pleasantly cool against your flushed skin.

He starts kissing your neck, gently at first, then more passionately, sucking on your skin and biting without breaking your skin. You wonder what it would feel like to be bitten by him now, having him drink from you while being deprived of your other senses. He hasn't drunk from you since that first night but you're pretty sure you both know it turned you on when he did. Something about giving up your control to him, even if you hadn't meant it to be sexual then.

While his lips are on your neck, his hand run down your arms and then over to your hips. You find yourself moaning soundlessly, hoping his hands are finding their way between your legs already. Instead, he runs them up the side of your hips, over your stomach, up to your breasts. He grabs them roughly through your bra, before opening the clasp at the front. Your bra straps sliding down your arms feels strangely but pleasantly intense. You can feel your bra falling around your feet and kick it away.

Astarion grabs your waist and turns you around so you face him. He lifts your chin up and runs his thumb over your lower lip, opening your lips slightly. Then you feel his lips on yours, his tongue pressing into your mouth. He kisses you passionately, pulling you even closer. In between kisses, he bites your lower lip, hard enough to hurt a little.

When you break the kiss to get some air, he pushes down on your shoulders and you take the cue to kneel down. He kneels with you and guides you into lying down. You do, and he gets on top of you. You don't have his full body weight on top of you, but even so, it feels exhilarating to be pinned down like this while feeling his skin against yours. You just wish there were no more layers of clothes between you.

As if he'd read your mind, he starts kissing his way down from your collar bone to your pants, where his hands make quick work in pulling them off, along with your underwear, shoes and socks. There's a moment where you don't feel him and you feel exposed, now naked on the grass, not seeing or hearing a thing.

It's not long until you feel him back on top of you though. Feeling his whole naked body against you now feels so good. His hard cock is pressing against your lower stomach. You can feel wetness pooling between your legs and wrap your legs around his waist to feel him even closer.

He kisses you, leaning on one arm and using his other hand to explore your body. Your own hands do the same with his body, stroking his hair, his neck, running over his back. You moan into his mouth when his hands reach your breasts and he starts playing with your nipples. He pinches and twists and pulls. You express your enjoyment by arching your back, pressing your body even closer against his, and biting his lower lip. You're pretty sure you can feel him smirking against your mouth right after you do.

He slides his body down a little and takes your right nipple into his mouth. He continues teasing you there, now by licking and sucking and biting. His right hand meanwhile is grabbing your left breast, squeezing it, hard. It all feels so intense. You moan and arch your back and press your hips against his cock.

His hand moves down now, between your legs. He spreads his fingers into a v-shape and runs them over your labia. You bite your lower lip, eager for him to touch your clit.

When he pushes his finger between your labia, he finds you wet and waiting for him. He pushes one finger inside you and you moan in response. He thrusts the finger into you once, twice, before pulling it out again. You whimper a "Please, Astarion," despite knowing he can't hear you. However, you have a feeling he's watching your face as he teases you like this. His runs his finger, now coated in your wetness, up to your clit and starts circling it. You press your hips upward, eager for more.

He starts kissing you again while playing with your clit. You moan into his mouth as he gets faster and adds more pressure with his finger.

As good as his finger on your clit feels, your walls keep clenching around nothing and you're getting impatient for him to fuck you. Your hand feels its way down his body. He's still on top of you, but his body is angled now so he can better reach your clit. You reach his cock and cup it with one hand. He's so hard, you can just imagine how good he would feel inside of you now. You run your hand up and down his shaft. As you do, his kisses get a little sloppier as he's moaning into your mouth.

You stroke him a couple more times before he takes his hand off your clit, grabs your hand and pulls it up above your head. You whimper at the loss of touch. He lets go of your hand and cups your face in a soothing way. Then, the spell around you breaks and the sudden return of sound is just as disorienting as the sudden lack of it was. The night is relatively quiet around you, but even the rustling of the leaves in the wind and some chirping insects seem strangely loud for a moment.

Astarion pulls the blindfold off of you and you're thankful that it's dark but for the moonlight and you're not blinded. Still, your eyes take a moment to adjust. When you've adjusted a bit to the return of two of your senses, Astarion murmurs in your ear, "I want to fuck you and I want to see the pleasure in your eyes and hear the desire in your moans when I do."

"Gods, yes please."

He smirks at your eagerness and wastes no time to push inside you. You both groan as he does. His voice sounds so sexy to your ears.

"You're so wet and tight," he moans praises in your ear. "My delectable pet, always so eager for me."

His words combined with his thrusts soon reduce you to a moaning mess. "Yesss," you groan, and, "Please, harder."

"You can never get enough, can you pet?" he chides, but follows your wish. His hip bones collide with your thighs on every thrust now, adding some sweet pain to your pleasure.

Pressure keeps building in your core and you can feel yourself getting closer to an orgasm. Astarion seems to sense it too.

"Be a good girl and come for me."

You want to so badly. Both to follow his order and to feel that relief.

You reach down and start touching your clit while he continues to fuck you. It doesn't take much now, and soon your core is on fire and you groan his name as you come.

"That's my good girl," he praises, as he fucks you through your orgasm.

You're barely able to think again, still experiencing little aftershocks, when he pulls out of you and orders, "On your hands and knees, pet."

You're a little shaky as you turn around and get on your knees. Astarion helps stabilize you by grabbing your hips. He places the tip of his cock at your entrance. Still sensitive from your orgasm, you already find yourself moaning again. He doesn't immediately push into you like you want him to, so you move your hips back, onto his cock. Still, he doesn't start thrusting into you quite yet. You whimper in frustration.

"I want to hear you say it, pet."

"Say what?"

"That you want me to fuck you. That you just came but still can't get enough of me."

You moan at his words, then obey. "Please fuck me, Astarion. I want you to feel you inside me again. And I want you to come inside of me."

"My insatiable little treat," he purrs, "Such a good girl," then finally thrusts inside you. He's not slow or careful about it, but you're wet enough you can take him.

He fucks you like that, hard thrusts from behind. The sounds of his flesh slapping against yours and the two of you moaning turn you on even further.

When he uses his hand to hit your ass, you groan in surprise and pleasure. "Yes, more," you moan, and he follows suit. He spanks you, again and again, as he keeps thrusting into you, and you moan every time he does either.

You feel botho of you coming closer and move one your hands down to your clit to help your orgasm along. It's kind of uncomfortable to balance on one arm and your knees as his hips push against yours, but you don't really care.

He moans louder, watching you masturbate as he fucks you. He stops spanking you and instead moves his hand to your head. He buries it in your hair and pushes your head down to the ground in front of your arm. He holds you down like that as his thrusts become more and more erratic.

"I'm going to come and I need you to come with me, pet."

You were already so close - between him fucking you, your hand on your clit, and now the degradation of being pushed down onto the ground - his words combined with all those things push you over the edge. You moan, groan, and scream his name as the orgasm washes over you. It feels like an explosion of pleasure in your core, everything becoming even more intense for a moment. Astarion keeps fucking you, his thrusts becoming more erratic. Your walls clenching around his cock as you orgasm pushes him over the edge as well. He collapses on top of you as he comes.

When you're both done and panting from the orgasms and the exhaustion, he rolls over on the ground and pulls you into his arms, your chest pressed against his. He kisses you, then cups your face. "You're so beautiful like this, face all flushed from your orgasm."

If that's possible, you blush even further. "So are you."

He smiles and kisses you again. "Let's get you hydrated, darling."

You smile about the fact that he remembered to bring water for you again and gratefully accept it when he offers it to you.

Then you lie back down into his arms. He strokes your hair as you curl up against him, too exhausted to get back to your tents at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 29 19
Sweet, sexy, loving, tender, raunchy, playful, hardcore...all the best of DDlg. Babygirl loves her doting, loving Daddy so much....and the feeling is...
645 22 13
In a story that will span over 200 years through different cities and realms, the intricate tapestry of fate unfolds against the backdrop of Baldur's...
21K 412 13
Astarion x Reader One Shots (NSFW) +18 minors DNI!
23.6K 1.2K 25
In this novel, follow our main character Chloe as she settles in to play Baldur's Gate 3 after work for a few hours. When her party stumbles upon Ast...