Caught in the Middle

By meadowstoriez_

Should she accept herself as she is or overwork herself because she's got lots of opportunities she asked for? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Getting the Costumes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
***
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
***
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: The Story Behind It All
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

9 1 0
By meadowstoriez_

Meadow's POV
It was Saturday. My mum set up a schedule for me to do my Math tuition homework on Saturday mornings.

I rushed through it on Friday night so I could dance then since that's the posting plan on my TikTok account.

The schedule will have to change next week, anyways. I'll have dance training on Saturday mornings until mid-October. This is for the last hurrah.

I had to beg my parents to let me be inside the performance when they heard that there will be trainings in September.

If only they could trust me like they do with my older sister 🙄

At least they said yes. I'd scream my HDB flat *off if they didn't.
~
"Meadow, have you done your tuition homework?" she asked. I said yes,so she asked me to check through it which I already did since I woke up at 6.30am this morning to do so.
Later that day
"And, done!" I said to myself. I had just finished writing a proposal for my CCA teacher so he could consider me for the club's vice-chairman next year.

I'm trying to get as many opportunities as possible. It is the only way to overshadow my older sister and get noticed.

I don't even care, I will bite off more than what I can chew. Even if that means fainting because it's too much to handle...
(233 words)
*: public housing in Singapore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 11K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
930K 26.8K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
266K 19.4K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
49.1K 2.5K 49
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...