Resisting Rosaleen (18+)

By valjeca02

Revived and rewritten Captivating Camillo Description: After being caught with a substitute teacher, Rosaleen... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue - Nikolas Camillo POV

39

4.4K 170 29
By valjeca02

Excited. I get excited every time I'm about to spend time with Mr. Camillo. It's not the type of excitement I get when I'm anticipating a good dick appointment, a nice get together with friends, or a six-hour straight shopping spree. This excitement is different and it sure does hit different too.

I'm simply excited to be with him, nothing less, maybe more. I suddenly felt worried when Nikolas texted me right before I left my room—already gotten rid of the GA uniform, replacing it with a skirt and a white cropped cardigan top.

Dick Camillo: change of plans. my house.

I took a leap of faith and texted Jared, asking if he could drive me somewhere. It only took a minute for him to reply saying to meet him in the foyer.

Jared was still in uniform, minus the tie. I led him outside where we stood in front of my car.

"I want you to drive me to his house," I said to Jared. If I want him to trust me, I'm gonna have to trust him. Kinda.

He looked at me weirdly. "I'm gonna go there anyway," I shrugged, "Either I get a cab, have you drop me off at my friend's first, or even walk there if I have to. I'm deciding today to just be honest with you. At least I'm safe."

Jared's face looked blank and it took him too long to think. I almost thought he was gonna say no, find my brother, and reveal everything. But that was pessimism. Instead, Jared pouted, shrugged, and said "Okay. Fine."

He opened the door for me and I got in the passenger's seat this time. I guided him to Nick's house and told him to pick me up when I text him and if that Wyatt asks, I was getting my prom nails done.

Nick's residence looked like how I last saw it. The sun had already bid goodbye, leaving it up to the moon to illuminate the night. Lights were on outside, brightening the short pathway to the porch.

I knocked in the door and felt a sense of deja vu when memories of the night I had dinner with Nick flashed behind my eyes.

I still got laid by Nikolas. Fuck you, Bernie.

Faint footsteps came from the other side of the wooden slab. The knob turned and Nikolas emerged, body clothed with gray lounge shorts and a simple black shirt.

"Hey," I greeted as I stepped inside, letting Nick close and lock the door behind us.

"What happened?" I asked him as we casually walked into the living room.

"Just a little fight," he said and continued to the kitchen, "Nothing concerning."

I settled on the couch and watched through an archway as Nikolas checked his fridge, "You want something to drink?"

"Water," I scanned my surroundings, really confirming that nothing changed.

Seconds later, Nick sauntered into the living room with a glass of water. He put it on the coffee table before sitting beside me.

"So," I yawned, "What are we doing?"

"What do you wanna do?" he asked, though I'm sure anything we do would lead to sex.

"I don't know..." cuddle? please? "How about you give me a tour of this place."

"You've seen it before. Many times. It's not that big," he told me, "Compared to your house, at least."

"And?" I stood up and reached for his hand, "I wanna see your cute little home office."

With a sigh, he got to his feet. Nikolas in casual clothing amazes me too much. He's the same, but he looks different, if you get what I mean. He's not Mr. Camillo—just plain Nick in his comfy shorts.

I held onto his hand as he led us upstairs.

He noticed it, "You're not gonna get lost here, Rose," said a sassy Nikolas.

"Do I complain when you keep holding my ass?" I retorted.

The top floor had two extra bedrooms, a master bedroom, an entertainment room, a bathroom, and Nicky's office which I found out was originally meant for Bianca for when she works on her plates.

The extra bedrooms looked identical. I expected more from an interior designer. The master bedroom had me feeling envious because it's where his wife sleeps beside him every night. I'd kill to take her place.

The home office was a decent size. Nick was lying when he said the house was small—it's spacious enough to accommodate a big happy family.

Though hopefully not theirs.

A desk was at the farthest wall from the door, centered and right in front of built-in shelves and cabinets on the wall. In the middle of the warmly-toned room was a gray faux fur rug and on top of it was a chaise lounge, a sofa, and a side table.

Ah, a nice spot to fuck.

"So this is where you mope," I told him as I took in my surroundings. During our ride from Vita, Nikolas mentioned that he spends most of his home time in this little bat cave.

"Specifically in this chair," he laid a hand on the office chair.

I sat on said chair and put my feet on his desk. Nikolas quickly grabbed my ankles and removed them from the table, "No," he said, as if telling a child off.

"Now that I've seen it all." I smirked at Nick, "where do you wanna fuck?"

"Is that why you wanted me to show you around?"

"No," my brows furrowed, "I just came up with it now."

"Well, Ms. Martin," Nikolas Camillo scratched the back of his head looking sexy as fuck even with the simple action, "Where do you think would be best?"

I tucked my fingers under my chin, "Hmmm... You tell me, sir. I want you to be all hot and bothered when you see the spot again and remember me."

Mr. Camillo chuckled and gripped the armrests of the chair, lowering his face until it was close to mine.

"Me fala como você gosta," the man spoke with a smirk on his stunning face.

Dumb. That's how I felt. "What?" I asked.

Nick chuckled a low sound that had me clenching my thighs together, "Tell me how you like it."

I ran my fingertips down the side of his face, holding his chin in between my fingers afterwards, "I want you to fuck me till my legs give out."

Then, it's as if a light bulb had lit up on top of his head. Nick looked like he just thought of something good. His eyes darkened with lust, but a mischievous glint made them shine, "Are you sure, Rose?"

A grin masked my face, "Of course." Of course I want you to fuck me until my legs give out, didn't I just say that?

"Stand up," he ordered so I obeyed.

He led me to the middle of the room.

Nick first kissed my forehead followed by my cheek, my jaw, then to my neck, purposely avoiding my lips. As he did this, I shrugged the man's shirt off, leaving him in gray shorts that made his bulge stand out.

I pulled my own top off right after. His lips explored the new bare territory-my chest, leaving open-mouth kisses and licking the spots gently right after. My skirt was the next to come off.

"Fuck, "I hissed when his hands suddenly gripped my behind, nails and fingers digging roughly. With the grip that he established, he pulled my pelvis flush against his own and ground his stiffness against me. My body was starting to heat up, readying for what comes next. I tugged on Nick's hair, drawing a moan which he delivered against my neck.

I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the ground which was then joined by its matching bottoms. Nick's lips didn't leave a patch of skin untouched. He kissed down the middle of my chest down to my stomach, skipping the intimate part and instead dragging his sinful lips to my inner thighs. On his knees, he gripped the back of my legs and dove straight in, attacking with his mouth. I whimpered and gripped his hair, shuddering every time he flicked his tongue against the slit.

Nikolas pulled away before I could get too much out of it, though that only left me feeling sensitive for whatever he does next.

The man stood to his full height and captured my lips with his, allowing me to taste myself. I tucked my thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pulled to rid of all the clothing he had left.

Mr. Camillo turned me around so that my back was to him. His tip was right against my entrance and with a thrust, he was inside of me.

Moan after moan escaped my lips as he took me from behind, fingers digging into my hips. He gently bit the base of my neck, "Let's see how long you last till your legs give out."

I reached over my shoulder and wound my fingers into his hair, pulling until his lips were to my side, allowing me to kiss him. My back was arched against his frame, ass bouncing against his hips as he went forward and back. One of his hands gripped my breasts and squeezed so hard they hurt. I reciprocated the pain, clawing at his forearm.

I clenched around him, drawing a string of foreign profanities under his breath. My legs were starting to weaken. They were starting to shake, making me grab at Nick's arms for leverage. Camillo's restrained moans could be heard from behind me. This time, I let both of my hands reach behind me and trail down his neck, "Louder," I told him. She's not here to hear you.

Nikolas's hand quickly wound around my neck and bent my head to the side. The man then grazed his lips against my ear and chuckled—an evil, humorless one. One I haven't heard before, but certainly wanted to again. It was low and sinful, dry of humor. "Giving out yet?" he questioned.

It didn't take long before my orgasm closed in, submerging me fully into a state of pleasure. That triggered Nikolas's own release. The feeling of being filled by Mr. Camillo was quite euphoric—an easy addiction that's difficult to get rid of.

If it weren't for his arms around me, I would've been a panting mess on the floor.

Nick didn't pull out right away, instead letting me recover while he was still inside.

I could feel my pulse at my ears, heart beating wildly in my chest and lungs in need of oxygen. Nick kissed me again—with so much passion it knocked the wind out of me which wasn't much to begin with. Then, he pushed me forward until I was bent over the chair. I was still standing up, but my hands were against the arm rest, keeping me up as he starting bucking his hips back and forth again.

I felt a hand run down my back until it settled on my ass. In a few minutes' time, my legs started getting numb, my weight being felt heavily at my calves. The place where our bodies were connected was slick with juices. In addition to that was the heat that seemed to ascend in temperature after every stroke.

At one point, Nikolas stopped his movement and let me bounce against him, weakening my legs more than they already were.

We came some more before I found myself getting pulled to stand straight, Nick's arms wrapping around me to keep me on my feet. Once the last wave had washed over, I detached myself from Nikolas's sweaty body and sat on the sofa.

I was handed a box of tissues which I used to clean myself up. I then shrugged my man's shirt on. Nikolas slipped his boxers back on before leaning against his desk, arms crossed in front of his bread chest.

We stared at each other for a long time.

He looked deep in thought, "I still wonder why you put up with this," he began.

"With what?" my voice came out hoarse, making me cringe.

"Look at yourself, Rosaleen," he rubbed his cheek, "You're a beautiful girl driving to a man's house to pursue some affair."

"If you're gonna start with that 'you shouldn't be second' shit, you can stop right here." I tucked my legs under me.

"It guilts me, Rose," he sighed and shook his messy haired head, "At first I was only guilty for Bianca, but now I'm also guilty for you."

A surge of confidence swept over me, the awful kind. "Divorce your wife then so you'll only be guilty for her."

The man looking taken aback. He lowered his gaze and turned so that he faced the desk. He put two hands on the edge of it, leaning over for support, "Don't joke like that."

"Who said I was joking?"

He won't leave the woman he loves for a girl who's obsessed with him, Rosaleen.

"Sorry, I just..." I cleared my throat, "Forget it. I sound stupid," I laughed it off bitterly.

From here, I saw his jaw tighten, "Yeah," he affirmed, "stupid."

I broke the uncomfortable silence eventually. "I think I should go," I told him as I stood and shrugged his shirt off.

"You be careful," he muttered before I went through the door and showed myself out. The coldness welcomed me with open arms and I suddenly shivered, missing the heat I felt just minutes ago—heat I could only find in between Nick's arms.

-

I hate my dad and I hate my mom and I feel sorry for all the people who can relate.

Whatever your parents did, I'm sure that you shouldn't be suffering the consequences.

William Martin was the stereotypical businessman who doesn't care about his employees, takes every available path to success regardless if he steps on people, and has a fascination for the female species. He has graying hair and a face straighter than your WCW's synthetic weave. If life was an action movie, he would be the bad guy that deserves a slow and painful death.

Rhea Acklin, on the other hand—well, you already know her.

For me, the only thing they did right in this world was to bring Wyatt into it.

I sat before my vanity in a silky robe. My face was already packed with makeup and all that was left to do was curl my hair and get into my dress. In a button-up and slacks, Wyatt the big CEO stood behind me with a curling iron in one hand and a lock of hair in the other.

"I don't know if I'm doing this right," he muttered more to himself than me as I watched him struggle with wrapping the long black tresses around the curler.

"Don't burn yourself," I said.

I did some finishing touches to my face, occasionally glancing at Wyatt to see that he was doing quite well.

"You make me feel like a single dad sometimes," he spoke.

"At least you're training for when you finally give me a nephew."

"And how do you know that my first-born will be a boy?" a smile grazed his face as we locked eyes in the mirror.

"Wishful thinking," I told him.

Wyatt chuckled, "I want one boy and one girl. The boy should be older, of course. He's gonna grow up to protect his little sis." It was typical but it also sounded like us.

"Don't you go sappy on me now," I commented.

"I'm serious," he shrugged, "And I won't leave them. Not in a million years."

I smiled at that—a warm, genuine smile full of pride which my brother reciprocated. When I have kids, I will never leave them.

"I'll spoil your children, Wyatt," I said, "I'II let them eat ice cream when you tell them not to."

"I'm sure you will," he chuckled again.

The faint sound of the door opening had both out heads turning to the intruder which happened to be Charlotte.

"Hey," she greeted as she closed the door behind her, "How's the bride?" the woman joked.

I scoffed and shook my head, "No, "I stretched the word out, "Not until I'm thirty, Char."

"And not over my dead body," added Wyatt.

Charlotte sat herself on the edge of my bed and watched as her boyfriend struggled with my hairdo. "Uhhh, I think I messed up," said the boyfriend.

"Let me see," I muttered and turned my head to the side-enough to get a peek at his work. The sides looked nice, but the back had curls of different thickness.

"Let me fix it," offered Charlotte, standing up and crossing the distance to us. Wyatt handed her the curler and the woman fixed my hair with expertise.

"You look gorgeous, Rose," she complimented, eyes holding mine in the mirror.

"Thank you", I smiled.

After my hair was done, Charlotte and I entered my closet to get me in my dress. The woman raised her brows at what I had under the dress. But knowing Char, she's probably been there before. Fortunately, she didn't comment on it further.

"Aiden's here," Wyatt said from the other side of the door. I rechecked my purse, seeing if my essentials for the night were ready. Then, I walked down the hallway and descended the stairs.

Aiden was in the living room chatting with Wyatt and drinking a glass of refreshments. My friend looked like a prince in a crisp navy blue suit which was custom-tailored to fit him. The color brought out the yellow of his hair and the white button-up underneath made his green eyes pop. His bowtie was silver gray—the color of my dress.

His eyes flew to me as I walked towards them. Aiden stood up, "Wow, " he exclaimed, eyes widening as he took me in. He laughed, "You clean up well, Rose."

He stood lean and tall, a great sight to anyone. Aiden's hair was combed back without a strand out of place. He'd easily win prom king if he had ran for it.

"You too," I complimented, unable to fight the smile that peeked at my face.

"Pictures?" offered Charlotte with a camera in hand. Wyatt bought it for the convenience of having one, none of us really using it and instead let it earn dust in his closet.

We spent almost an hour taking pictures—of me, of Aiden, and of both of us together.

I caught sight of Jared in the far end of the room, near the front door. He was wearing his usual suit, though this time with fancy gloves on his hands. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 'You look beautiful,' he mouthed.

One thing that made prom less exciting for me was the fact that it's going to be held at The WildeLight where I've already attended numerous events before and I'm sure that some students of GA feel the same since everyone's family is in the same circle as another's.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't let such a shallow issue ruin my evening.

Because I'm part of the committee and Aiden is VP, we were required to be there ahead of everyone else. I waved at Wyatt and Charlotte again. Jared opened the door for Aiden and I. We were taking a car from the Philipps this time: Aiden's dad's flashiest Bugatti. Its color was a confusing black with pigments of dark purple when light hits the right places.

The WL is only one out of the many leisurely establishments of the Alexeev family. The list includes hotels and resorts mostly ran by Leonel's brothers or uncles. Leonel, on the other hand, focuses on construction—specifically, the production of tools, machines, and even materials.

Aiden's car stopped in front of the function room. Someone opened the car for us.

"Have fun," said Jared before I stepped out.

The dress I had on was silver. The form was quite simple yet flattering and edgy, and the color makes it look elegant.

My hair was parted in the middle, tresses curled loosely down to my waist. Since everyone already knows how bold

I am, let me say it shamelessly: "I look fucking good."

My bag looked like a fucking overpriced pencil case, but hey, it's called fashion.

On my feet were silver heels that cost more than shoes should. Around my ankle was a band of intricate silver—a small touch that did wonders. It matched the necklace around my neck. Instead of the mainstream shiny or glittery ones, I opted for an intricate silver band with a thin line going down, connecting to the body chain underneath my gown. It's one of the things that had Charlotte's eyes widening when I was getting dressed.

The other things? Well, let's just say that's for one man to find out.

If he fucking gets his act right.

Aiden offered his arm and I looped my own around it, clutch in my hands.

"I feel beautiful," I mumbled to my partner.

Aiden flashed me a grin, "You do look good," he agreed, "We look nice."

The committee did a great job of pulling the event together. The tables and chairs looked perfect, as well as the food I got a glimpse of at the buffet table. The stage also looked great.

Quincy already beat us to the place. The man was in a maroon suit that matched the color of his hair. He was giving orders left and right. When he spotted us, he threw some our way. That's when my night truly began.

The grand entrance was cornier than grand, but maybe it's just me. Nevertheless, Aiden and I aced it.

My date and I were one of the first pairs to enter which means that we spent the next few minutes judging everyone else who entered the hall. My friend went as far as giving himself the title 'Fashion Police'.

The most entertaining part aside from Mr. Devon almost tripping on the red carpet was seeing dear old Mr. Nikolas Camillo in a black tuxedo walk down into the room.

He lost some cookie points after what happened the other night, but I couldn't deny how good the man looks in a complete suit—vest, tie, everything. We haven't talked much since that night. One, because I think we secretly didn't want to acknowledge the words exchanged after hot sex and two, we've been busy. He's been busy with running a school and I've been busy with school, period.

"Rose, you're pretty and all tonight, but seeing you drool is such a turn-off," Aiden whispered, snapping me out of my trance. I glared at my date.

"Goddamn, "I heard a girl mutter, "Mr. Camillo is hot," followed by female giggles.

I felt my jaw tick.

"Who wouldn't like to get a piece of that?" I heard another one say.

Aiden looked at me expectantly. This was followed by an annoying high-pitched chuckle.

"Shit," another one added, "He looks like—"

"I heard he has erectile dysfunction," I butted in, flashing a tight smile afterwards. Aiden made a choking sound beside me and he almost perfectly mimicked a pig's last plea before it gets butchered.

The opening program wasn't as boring as I expected it to be so hats off to the team.

Nikolas never mentioned that he'd be talking on stage for the opening remarks. I thought it was going to be Quincy who delivers it. His monologue was short, but made good sense so good for him.

The most exciting part was the social and dance portion.

"My date ditched me," I told Jeric before taking another sip of fruit punch. I casted a glance at Aiden who was laughing along with baseball friends. He never really trained much this semester and sadly, I never had the chance to watch the man play.

Aiden didn't really ditch me, but I felt out of place in the group of jocks so I instead befriended the refreshments table.

"Same here," Jeric cringed as he poured himself some juice. We glanced at Jie who was busy sacking votes.

"You should join her," I told him, "You're running too, right?"

"Yep," he took a sip, "But it doesn't matter to me, really. It'd be nice to win, but that's not all I came here for."

I looked at Jeric who looked dangerously handsome in a charcoal tuxedo. Two shiny studs decorated his ears and his fingers were adorned with thick silver rings, one red jewel shining boldly against his medium-brown skin.

My mind then flew to Sean who I haven't seen after his entrance. The man was wearing the best suit in my opinion. And because his outfit was too good, I should describe it in detail:

Sean Caron showed up looking like a king already. His dress shirt was of white charmeuse fabric and his black velvet three-piece suit had intricate patterns of the same color black, but with a silky material. The suit jacket had tiny, delicate beads on the shoulders resembling swirls of a baroque pattern that must've took forever if applied one by one and by hand. The same detailed pattern was present on the lapels.

Instead of having a tie, he was wearing a selection of thin gold necklaces. On his feet were black leather boots and on his ears were blinging diamond earrings, one of them with a dangling little silver charm.

He looked ready for the Met Gala, not the a fucking High School prom.

And if the flavor wasn't enough, he was carrying a leather purse, for fuck's sake.

The outfit might sound stupid for one population and spectacular for a different one. I'm in the latter. In all honesty, I don't think anyone else I but him can pull it off.

"Wanna dance?" I asked Jeric with a smile on my face.

Jeric smirked brightly and downed the rest of his drink, "Let's go."

The speakers were singing a trap song—one to hype everyone up before the night progresses. Jeric and I danced and were later in joined by a little circle from our usual lunch table. I didn't wanna dance too much because I didn't want to ruin my look, but after two songs, it didn't matter much anymore. I could just retouch.

I eventually got lost in the sea of students enjoying the event. At some point, I found myself in Jack's group, dancing to a Cardi B song. To my full shock, Mr. Quincy the student leader busted it down.

The president was later joined by my date.

"Oh my god," I put my hand against my forehead, shaking my head at Aiden who decided to cringe-fully dance to Ms. Holland, later on pulling the poor lady to the dance floor. I felt an arm surround my waist and I looked to my left to see Jie, high-pitched laughter sounding from her lips.

"This is too good," she had her phone in one hand, recording the whole thing.

"I haven't seen you all night, prom queen," I told her. Jie looked ravishing in a blue designer gown that matched her royal blue hair.

"Had to earn votes," she smiled.

"You already have mine," I said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

I had fun. It was the type of fun that was memorable. Who knew how many memories you can gather in the span of one hour? Well, a lot.

Especially when you're surrounded with—yes, I'm starting to get used to the word—people you love. From memories of Aiden starting a conga line to Jie losing a hoop earring to Jeric spilling his punch on the on the floor and to Sean falling on the ground due to laughter.

These memories, they're special to me.

And as I stared at my friends being their goofy selves, I realized that a lot of memories are special to me. I love the memories in my head.

From the other side of the room, I caught Nick's eyes. It was as if time had slowed down for me to make this new memory count.

I know we weren't on good terms the last time we talked, but I smiled at him. And he smiled back.

I don't want to be the type of girl who cries at a party, but I couldn't stop the tears forming in my eyes. Jeric was the first to notice it.

"Rose," he walked towards me, "The hell you're crying for?" he chuckled and hugged me. Aiden was next, joining the dramatic hug. Then Jie. I saw Sean a distance from us. The smile on his face faltered and I stretched out my hand, silently letting him join us. I haven't even known these people for a year, but I loved them.

Leonel's words entered my head again as if Leonel was some weird angel who speaks wisdom. 'Love can't be measure by time,' he said.

We eventually pulled away from one another and went back to dancing to the upbeat music. The 'upbeat music' then became slow songs. A handful of students groaned and walked back to their tables, complaining about their love lives.

I was gonna ask Jie to dance with me, but figured that she might want her first dance to be with her boyfriend.

"Hey, date," Aiden spoke from behind me. Then, he bowed and held his hand out, "May I have this dance?" he smiled charmingly.

"Yes," I smirked with hopefully the same level of glamour. I didn't know the title of the song nor have I heard it before, but it was perfect.

I locked my hands behind Aiden's neck and he settled his on my love handles. Then, we swayed. Another memory.

"I don't wanna get all emotional again," I began, "But thanks for being my friend, Aiden. You were an awesome tour guide."

Aiden flashed a grin, "Thank you for everything as well, Rosaleen. Thanks for appreciating my cooking."

With smiles on our faces, we stepped one foot after the other in perfect synchronization. The song eventually changed and Aiden pulled back, "See you in a bit," he excused himself and found another partner. I scanned my surroundings and snickered to myself when I spotted Maia and Jack locked in an intimate embrace, swaying to the music.

I already had an idea of who I wanted my second dance to be.

"Will you be my first dance, mi rosa?" Ah, there he is.

"First dance?"

"I waited for you," he admitted. Sean held his hand out which I graciously took. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, minding the distance between us.

"You look great, Sean," I complimented.

"You don't look so bad yourself," he smirked.

"Liar," pursing my lips, I corrected him, "I look fantastic."

Sean chuckled and hung his head, "Fine," he agreed, "You're a head-turner. I'm lucky to be dancing with you."

"Don't flatter me too much," I teased.

"Well, maybe not that lucky since Mr. Camillo's probably gonna wait by the Ferrari and kick my ass. He looks like he wants to kill me."

"You're kidding," I spoke to which he shook his head.

"Take a look," he took one of my hands and spun me around. As he did so, I saw Nick beside Mr. Alto who kept blabbering nothing to him. His eyes were set on us, but quickly averted his gaze.

"He's whipped, Rosa," Sean pulled me close again.

"You know what?" I began, "Let's not talk about Mr. Camillo right now."

"Sure," said Caron, "What do you wanna do?"

"Dance," I smiled, "Let's just dance," and make another memory.

After Sean, I danced with Jeric.

"You okay now?" he asked before twirling me playfully.

"Yeah," I sighed, "Just some prom blues."

"Save it for graduation, Rose," said Jeric, face as joyful as mine and everyone else's.

I danced with a lot more guys and girls after Jeric and by the time I finished, my feet were hurting. After taking a break for a few minutes, I walked to the refreshments table and served myself some iced tea.

"Ms. Martin," sounded the voice that never fails to make me feel things—various things depending on the situation.

"Mr. Camillo," I turned and faced him and was yet again blown away by how good he looked.

"Enjoying the night?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Of course," my principal nodded sternly, "Where's your phone, Ms. Martin?"

I held my clutch up and fished for my phone, seeing that there were messages from Nikolas minutes ago.

Dick Camillo: are we good now?

Dick Camillo: im sorry

Dick Camillo: where will u go after prom?

Dick Camillo: can we meet after afterparty?

"Dick Camillo?" he read, voice thick with are-you kidding-me.

"It's rude to look at other people's phones," I shielded the screen.

He lowered his voice to a whisper so that no one can hear our bickering, "And it's rude to call your principal a dick."

"But he is a dick," I replied.

Nikolas sighed, "Please reply to the messages. Then go ahead and have fun."

I glared at him, "I'll text you when I leave the party. Where are we mee—" his look screamed 'Are you trying to get us exposed?'

"I'll let you know," was all he said before nodding sternly and leaving.

Asshole. I should've said no.

Ms. Xi's voice boomed through the speakers just after the last slow song ended. It was time to announce the king and queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 345 16
18+ • "You are not to bed your husband during your stay with me, Mrs Beauchamp." • Clo desperately needs money to pay off her last two years at Crawf...
92 14 10
"i fell for her the moment i saw her. the way she spoke, walked, carried herself, i fell in love with all those traits. she might not feel the same w...
470K 12.9K 42
Elena Parker is in her second year in college, she stays with her roommate Laura at the girl's dorm. Most of her time is spent reading Stephen King'...
507K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...