Amour Series #2 : Aimer La Se...

By PrettyInDark9

SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her co... More

AIMER LA SEULE PRINCESSE
DISCLAIMER
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 [SPG]
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 [SPG]
CHAPTER 16 [SPG]
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 [SPG]
CHAPTER 22 [END OF BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 23 [BOOK 2]
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (SPG)
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 (SPG)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36 (SPG)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (SPG)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE
SC : PREGNANCY JOURNEY
SC: WEDDING
GRATITUDE

CHAPTER 1

7.4K 89 0
By PrettyInDark9

CHAPTER 1

NAGLALAKAD si Fashie palabas ng Airport habang tulak-tulak ang nga luggage na dala niya. Hinahanap ng mata niya ang pinsan, kuya Grego, na siyang sundo niya.

Ayaw niyang ang mga magulang ang sumundo sa kaniya. Until now hindi parin sila ayos at hindi siya ang gagawa ng paraan para magkausap sila.

Nakasimangot na sinalubong niya ang kuya Grego niya nang makita itong patakbong lumapit sa kaniya. “Kuya, you're late!” She glared at him.

He just chuckles and give her a hug before he kiss his forehead. His cousins are always sweet to her. “I'm sorry, okay? Galing ako sa Tagaytay.”

“What did you do there?” She asked kuya Grego as he carry all her luggages.

He glance at her, “i just visit a friend.”

She rolled her eyes, “if i know nambabae ka lang do'n eh!”

Her kuya laughs and didn't say anything againsn’t what she said, it means she's telling the truth.

Kuya Grego open the door for her then he get inside the car after putting her seatbelt and his. “Where to?” Tanong nito sa kaniya.

Napalatak siya, why did she even forgot na wala pa siyang titirahan dito.

Fashie pouted and hold her cousin's arm, “kuya, wala pala akong tutuluyan.”

Napailing ito, “stay at your parent's house.”

Sumama ang timpla ng mukha niya, “i will never go there, kuya!” She lay her head to his shoulder, naglalambing. “Kuya, help me please.” She give him puppy eyes.

He sighed then pat her head. “Okay, okay, you want to stay in my condo?”

Fashie immediately nodded. “Thank you, kuya. You're the best!” She kissed his cheek then Fashie go back to sit properly para makapag-concentrate na ito sa pagmamaneho.

Her kuya just smiled at her.

After almost an hour, they reach their destination. At BS Condominium. If she remember it right ay sa kaibigan nitong nagngangalang Bene Schauder ang condominium na ito pati na rin kung saan nakatayo ang bahay nito, sa Bitter Sweet Village.

Her kuya never let Fashie carry her luggages so she ask for the key at siya na ang nagbukas sa condo.

It is spacious, big and cozy. The walls are painted of black and cream colour. The vases and the whole interior design is amazing. It is simple yet elegant and suits for someone like her kuya.

She hug his waist, “thank you, kuya.” Fashie said softly. Buti nalang talaga at nandito ang paborito niyang kuya— kapag narinig siya ng mga iba niyang pinsan ay tiyak magtatampo ang mga ito sa kaniya.

She's an only child and the only girl cousins of Masquez and Guerrero's kaya grabe ang pag-aalaga at pagmamahal ng mga ito sa kaniya. Only if her parents do the same. Don't go there, Fashie.

Kuya Grego brush her hair. “For you, anything, sweetheart.” Humiwalay ito sa kaniya, “go take a shower and i'll cook your food. Then take a rest after, okay?”

She nods her head and went to her room. Fashie grab pajamas in her luggage, mamaya na niya aayusin ang mga iyon pagkatapos niyang magpahinga. Anglayo rin kasi ng byinahe niya. From Melbourne, Australia to Manila, Philippines.

She took off all her clothes and turn on the shower. It took her more than half an hour to do her routine. Fashie used a hair blower to dry her hair faster then she went to the kitchen.

Fashie saw her kuya Grego almost done cooking.

“Kuya,” tawag pansin niya sa pinsan.

He glance at her, “you done?” He smiled at her, “come here, eat your brunch.” Ipinaghanda siya nito sa isang plato. “Did you call them?”

Sa pagkakasabi nito ng ‘them’ ay alam na niya kung sino ang tinutukoy ng kuya. ’Yun ang iba niya pang mga baliw na pinsan.

Fashie shook her head, “not yet, kuya. I want to surprise them.” She can now imagine their reactions. Her cousins are adorable and cute.

“That's good to know. Ako na magsasabing nandito ka pagkatapos mong magpahinga.” Hinalikan siya nito sa ulo, “may pupuntahan lang ako. Lock the door, okay? I gotta go.” And then he walk away.

“Bye, kuya. Take care!” She shouted a little and continued eating her brunch. Masarap talaga magluto ng pagkain ang kuya Grego niya kaya gustong-gusto niyang kumain kapag ito ang nagluluto.

After she finished her meal, Fashie wash the dishes then went to her room to rest. Her body is tired and it's asking her to take a rest.

FASHIE IS watching a movie when the condo's door opened. Sa ingay palang na naririnig niya ay kilala na niya kung sino ang mga pumasok.

“Baby!” It was her kuya Hector.

“My princess!” It was kuya Coman.

“Baby doll!” It's kuya Theodore.

“Darling!” It's kuya Jacob.

“Baby girl!” It was kuya Warren.

Mahigpit siyang niyakap ng lima at muntik na siyang mahimatay sa higpit ng yakap ng mga ito!

“You all are squeezing her tight, morons.” It was kuya Grego.

Mukhang natauhan ang lima at agad na humiwalay sa kaniya at agad na humingi ng tamad.

Kuya Jacob is pouting his lips at her, “why you didn't tell us that you're going back here? We should've fetch you at the Airport, Darling.”

She supressed her smile, “i want to suprise you, mga kuya's.”

“But you called Grego. You have favoritism, my princess. You're biased.”  Nakasimangot nitong sambit.

Nangingiting inakbayan niya ang dalawa, “sorry na po, okay?”

Napailing-iling nalang ang lima at bumuntong hininga. Bumungisngis siya, of course hindi kaya ng mga ito ang magtampo sa kaniya.

Fashie spend her time bonding with her cousins. They watch movies, eat, and play games. Alam niyang miss na miss na siya ng mga ito. Binibisita naman siya kaso busy rin ang mga ito kaya madalang nalang.

Ten pm and they are still watching a movie titled Barbie. Yes, she's a fan of Barbie. Fashie yawned, she rest her head on kuya Warren's chest. Maybe because she's still tired and it's already late night, she fell asleep.

SHE'S AT THE supermarket buying groceries na kakailanganin niya. She decided to live her life here in Philippines after she received her Bachelour degree. She graduated as Summa Cum Laude under the program of Bachelour of Science in Business Administration.

Fashie studied her high school at Felicidad University. After she graduated in Senior High School, she flew to Melbourne, Australia. Nanduon naninirahan ang Auntie at Uncle niya na siyang magulang ni kuya Grego.

She stayed there for more than four years.

She's planning to build a cafè, well, that's her only dream. Funny but it's a fact. As long as that work can cost her living, then she's good with it.

Nasa fruit section siya naghahanap ng mangga nang may mapansin siyang pamilyar na bulto. Her heart beats fast and she felt like vomiting. Am i nervous?

Gaya sa mga teleserte ay parang nag-slow mo. ang paligid at ang bultong pamilyar sa kaniyang ay dahan-dahang hinarap siya.

Fashie felt her throat dry, he heart beats loudly but at the same time it beats, pain is sipping her. Oh goodness...

His build become more manly. Mas lumaki ang biceps at triceps nito. His face become mature and his hair is still the same she once loved to comb. Hindi niya alam kung lumiit siya o mas tumangkad ito lalo.

“T-Timothy...” Mahinang bigkas niya sa lalaking matagal na siyang nangungulila.

Walang emosyon ang mga mata at mukha nitong nakatingin sa kaniya. Umiigting ang panga at para bang may pinipigilan.

Namanhid ang katawan niya nang makitang itong naglalakad palapit sa kaniya. Gayon na lamang ang gulat niya nang lagpasan siya nito na parang hindi siya kilala. Napapahiyang napatungo siya at namuo ang luha sa mga mata niya. Pakiramdam niya ay may kumurot sa puso niya sa ginawa nitong hindi pagpansin sa kaniya.

What should she expect? I left him.

Huminga ng malalim si Fashie. No, i already move on. Mahina siyang napatawa, bakit siya pa ang may karapatang sabihin ’yon? She left him for god's sake.

Fashie compose herself and decided to continue buying foods and essentials. After that she decided to go home. Using kuya Theodore's car, Fashie drove the car to the condominium building.

Dalawang beses siyang bumalik sa parking lot dahil marami ang binili niyang stocks. Inilagay niya na sa fridge, panty at cupboard ang mga ipinamili niya.

She slice two mangoes and went to her room to start planning for the small business she want to build.

May pera naman siya rito at sa tingin niya ay sapat na iyon upang makapagsimula ng negosyo. Kung hindi man ay mangungutang nalang siya sa bangko ng kuya Warren niya at uunti-unting bayaran.

Fashie didn't know how many hours she stayed in her room. Isinulat niya ang mga gusto niyang designs, kung ano ang mga pwede niyang i-offer sa cafè nila at ilan ang budget niya.

Tommorow she's going to meet people that will help her to build her small business. It'll be hard maybe at first but she knows, as long as she love what she's doing and giving passionate to it, it'll grow.

She just stop when she look at the wall clock and saw the time strikes to 7 pm. Hindi pa siya kumakain ng dinner kaya pala medyo gutom na siya.

Fashie cook a tinolang manok, ’yun nalang ang dinner niya. After she ate, she cleaned the condo until she feel tiredness in her body. Mahabang araw ang bukas niya kaya tiyak ay mapapagod siya.

Fashie opened the side table drawer and get the piece of paper there. She caress the picture, it was Fashie and Timothy kissing. It's their 1st anniversarry that time.

Malungkot nalang siyang napangiti at yakap-yakap ang maliit na litratong iyon ay nakatulog siya nang may bigat sa kaniyang dibdib.

.....

A/N: Next chapter at sa mga susunod ay University life nilang dalawa. Baka may malito lang.

PRETTYINDARK|PID

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
5.9K 443 52
Sebrina Flores independent mature smart girl who knows how to handle everything whether is emotionally physically or mentally. It's really hard to br...
935K 40.7K 34
Austin and Vanessa have been together for 6 years, since college, Vanessa is 25 and Austin is 28, Austin surprises Vanessa with a 14 night, 15 day Ca...
4.3K 622 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...