Resisting Rosaleen (18+)

By valjeca02

Revived and rewritten Captivating Camillo Description: After being caught with a substitute teacher, Rosaleen... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue - Nikolas Camillo POV

32

5.7K 189 41
By valjeca02

Nikolas would be a great ninja.

It was midnight and the maids and drivers were snoozing away in their rooms, but if some were awake, they surely wouldn't had sensed Nick come in because apparently, he's one stealthy son of a bitch. Although Jared drove me home, we waited enough to make sure all lights were finally out.

I didn't know where he left his car but he said it wouldn't be a problem. Who would've ever thought that I'd one day be sneaking my principal into my room?

On my way home after excusing myself from the party, I realized that I'm promised two things tonight, an argument with Mr. Camillo and makeup sex afterwards.

He was still angry. That much I gathered from his hard expression and cold, monosyllabic replies when we made our way to my room. Once the door locked, I took a deep breath to prepare myself. Then, I turned to Nikolas.

There was a solid second before he opened his mouth to talk and I held my finger up to stop him.

"I just wanted to show you that you have no hold over me. I can be with whoever I want just like you can go home and sleep next to Bianca every night. Yes, I find Eric attractive and if you didn't exist, I would have let him dick me down in his sister's bathroom." His brows shot upwards. Nikolas stared.

"Yes, I find Leonel attractive and if you didn't exist, I would've let him join me and Eric," I continued, "But," I put my finger down, "you do exist and I just wanted to frustrate you so we'd have makeup sex right after."

Yeah, don't mention how you were actually looking for a distraction because you're falling for Yes, don't mention that at all.

"Why were you with Leonel this afternoon?" he asked straight to the point, "Are you really going to work for him?"

"That was an excuse," I crossed my arms, "Bianca saw us together and that's fishy."

"Answer the first question too," he told me.

I flicked the collar of his shirt, "Green looks good on you, Nick, but Leonel is just a friend and we have lunch often," I shrugged, "Friendly bonding."

"You're right," Camillo admitted, "You can be with anyone you want and I shouldn't stop you. You have the right to see other people just like I have the right to go home to my wife."

We both sounded like jerks.

"I'm not asking you to be loyal to anyone, he continued, "You have a choice and I don't," he was pertaining to his lawful vows.

"I entered this mess, Nikolas," I told him, "I know where I stand."

You don't need a distraction, Rose. You need self-control.

"Is there anyone else you have your eyes on right now?"

Not really. Only him. I shook my head.

"You'll tell me if there is?"

I nodded.

"Great," the tension on Nick's shoulders vanished when he sighed.

"Great," I breathed out, quoting the man in front of me. Then, we were at it again.

I can't say who exactly made the first move because at the same time, as if our minds were synced, we connected ourselves to each other.

My hands were on his jacket, quickly pulling it off as his own fingers unbuttoned my jeans. Our hands moved, removing one article of clothing after another. By the time I was butt-naked and Nikolas had only his boxers on, my back was to the wall. His body was flush against mine his form molded against my front.

His one hand was tangled into my black hair and the other was tracing my hip-fingertips following the curve until his hand found its favorite place.

I locked my hands behind his neck and he hoisted me up. I didn't have to say a word. I broke away from the kiss to stare into my favorite pair of brown eyes, "This is the part where you apologize," I spoke against his ear before kissing the spot right below it.

Nick's skin was hot against mine and I loved it. His stubble has grown longer and it tickled when he kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry, baby, " he spoke against it.

Then, I felt his teeth bite gently, causing me to squirm against him. I tugged on his hair, making him face me. "Not accepted," I said, "You gotta make it up to me." It was a challenge that he accepted when he smirked and mashed our lips together again.

I felt my back leave the wall and land gently on the silk-covered mattress of my bed. Camillo's lips left mine and traveled down my chest until he found my breasts. He licked one nipple once before biting and drawing it into his mouth. As he did this, his one hand settled on my wetness, opening it up with his fingers and spreading all over me.

He was onto the other nipple when I felt two fingers slip in. He rubbed gently at first, testing the waters. My lips parted and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in-colliding with mine.

I ran my fingers down his back, tracing the curves of his muscles. He found my sweet spot and rubbed furiously. I was starting to feel the buildup when he slipped a third finger in. In response, I sucked on his lower lip which got a groan from him.

"Dick," I breathed out and let my hand swoop down to cup his bulge, "Now."

Nikolas flinched and his eyes widened. Then, he laughed, "Yes, ma'am."

He lifted himself slightly off me and I pulled his boxers down, freeing his length. Through hooded eyes, I watched him grab my leg and hook it over his shoulder. With his hand on his shaft, he slowly rubbed the tip of his hard length against me.

Then, with no warning, he pushed.

"Fuck," the word was out when I felt it.

Within a second, Nick had pierced me to the hilt. I throbbed around him, feeling full and stretched in an instant.

"You haven't apologized to me either," said Nikolas as he gripped the thigh of my leg that was over his shoulder. He was easing out of me as he did so.

His eyes were locked on the action down there—watching himself withdraw from me only to plunge in again.

With a powerful thrust, he was completely inside again and this time, he was bent over me his face only inches away from mine. There was that naughty gleam in his brown orbs again.

"So I'll fuck it out of you."

Those were the last words I was able to comprehend because for the next several minutes, I was in a haze.

I didn't really mind the way my leg was bent up I couldn't give a damn if I wanted to. All I could feel was the raw pleasure of having Nikolas slide in and out of me each thrust feeling deeper in our position.

It didn't take long before he took my other leg and put it over his other shoulder. The man slowed his rhythm, dipping deep and slowly pulling out just to slide back in with the same torturous pace.

I felt the slick skin of his member every time it rubbed against my walls. We were sweating hard but I didn't care about that either. With my legs in the air, Nick's arms as support on either side of me, and my fingers gripping my breasts, I was starting to feel my orgasm near.

His thrusts became sloppy and my insides contracted more and more, tighter and tighter around him. Nikolas's grunts became frequent and my moans became uncontrollable.

When I reached my climax, he welcomed his own.

There was wetness all over and the smell of sex filled the air--it was fucking addicting. After spilling his load inside me, Nikolas eased out and I felt his liquids ooze out.

Spent, he laid beside me. "I think we're good now," I breathed out.

He chuckled, "Yeah, I think so too."

I rolled onto my front and laid my head on Nick's chest—my cheek to his warm skin, face facing his. His eyes were closed, but they opened when he felt mine shooting kisses at him.

Hair fell to my face and he tucked the strands behind my ear. We stayed like that for a while staring at each other; tired, catching our breaths, tainted, and more than satisfied.

"I have to go," he said quietly, "Bianca must be looking for me."

And I wanted him to stay but I didn't want to want him to stay. Does that make sense? or maybe my mind's fuzzy after good dick.

"Sure," I managed to say clearly. I got to my knees and sat, "We don't want her suspecting anything."

I watched as Nikolas got up and gathered his clothes.

Self-control, Rose. The sex is done. He has to go.

We were quiet as he got dressed.

"How's therapy?" I asked out of the blue because while I was watching him slip his jacket on, I noticed how less tormented he seemed compared to before.

The question took him by surprise. He was slipping his shoes on when he answered, "Really well," he smiled shyly, "I haven't been sober this long in... for so long."

"That's good to hear," I laid on my front again and folded my arms under my chin, "I'm happy for you."

Nikolas smiled a genuine one. "I'm happy for me too," he said as he approached me.

Then, he slapped my ass.

"Come on," he said, "Show me out."

-

I know I say this a lot, but Aiden's cooking is truly the absolute best.

It's once again Monday—a new week has been born and what better way to celebrate it than with one of Aiden's gourmet dishes.

"Goddamnit, Aiden," I chewed and chewed and chewed some more.

"Don't make things weird now," said Aiden, referring to the way I moaned his name.

"Sorry," I took another bite, "I can't help it."

"Anyway," Aiden cleared his throat and slammed a thick black binder on the table, making all of us flinch.

"I need opinions," he said as he opened it. I realized how stress he looks, "For prom and for grad celebration. We're way behind schedule."

"Prom is pretty easy," said Jie, "Grad celebration makes my head hurt."

"Why?" I asked, "Isn't prom supposed to be the difficult one?" because it involves a lot more people.

"Not in GA," Sean spoke up, "Grad celebrations should be legendary."

"It's the event of the year for seniors. You can't miss it," added Jeric, "I heard once that there was a student who got hit by a car but he still attended the grad celeb. There's just no excuse."

I laughed humorlessly, "Sounds..." exciting, "like a big deal."

"It is a very big deal," said Aiden, "And the council's behind on the planning so help a man out, will you?"

Lunch was spent with Aiden asking our opinions for food, music, themes, locations, and activities. Talking about the events had me feeling excited. It'll be my last prom. I have to make it unforgettable.

"Come to the meeting tomorrow after school," he stood up, bringing his binder with him, "It's at the library. You can all be part of the committee," then, he was gone and off to Quincy.

"Ugh, I have to dye my hair blue for prom," said Jie.

"Why?" I wondered.

"Because my dress is going to be blue," she said as if dyeing one's hair to match an outfit was a normal thing.

"Who are you going with?" Jeric teased with a smirk on his face.

"Whoever asks me," said Jie with a roll of her eyes.

I wish they hadn't brought that up because Sean's eyes flickered to me and I caught them before looking away. If things had not gotten complicated for us, we'd probably be going together.

Well, we could still go, but it might be awkward as hell.

"I'm gonna go," I excused myself from the table.

"Where ya going this time?" asked Jeric.

"Don't be her mother, Jeric," said Jie before she gave me a knowing look.

Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I headed out and down the familiar route to the principal's office. I knocked just in case someone was inside with Nikolas.

"Come in," he called out so I did.

"Hey," I smiled as I locked the door and put my bag down.

"Hey, uh, give me a minute," there were glasses on his face again. His fingers were hovering over the keypad, typing with speed.

I took my time walking to his desk, "What's that?"

"I'm booking tickets to Bianca's hometown," he eyes narrowed as he read something on the screen.

"Why, what's up?" I settled myself on his lap.

"Family reunion," he clicked a button and the confirmation page appeared. Nick sighed and slumped back on the chair.

"Aren't family reunions supposed to be fun?" I scoffed, "Why are you so stressed?" I reached for his glasses and pulled them off.

There was a moment of debate before he spoke, "Because she wants it to be perfect. She wants us to be perfect," he laughed, "Her sister got divorced so she has the upper hand right now."

"My family's not the best," but my brother is, "But I wouldn't want hers either," I admitted.

Nikolas shrugged, "Good thing mine's dead," he joked darkly which had me looking unentertained.

He let the topic go easily, "How's your day?" he asked.

I sat down on the space in between his legs and rested my back against his chest.

"Aiden's been talking nonstop about prom," I started playing with Nick's fingers.

"It's right around the corner," he muttered before putting his chin on my shoulder. It felt nice being like that with him.

"It is," I told him as I let my fingers run down his forearm, playing with the hair speckled on it.

"You excited?"

"Everyone's excited," I said. Including me.

"Not me," he chuckled, "Those things are a pain in the ass. Too much to worry about," his hands made their way to my chest and started unbuttoning the buttons.

"Luckily, the only thing I have to worry about is a dress." I let him pull the top off my shoulders.

"Everything looks good on you," he admitted before removing the hair over my shoulders, baring my neck. His lips dipped down to place gently kisses.

"I'll take that compliment."

"Nothing looks good on you too," he said before sucking on the skin on my shoulder.

I got up and straddled him, pulling his face to my chest so he can plant open-mouthed kisses against my skin. As he took his time lowering the cups of my bra and drawing my nipples into his mouth, I started unbuttoning his shirt, letting my fingertips graze against newly exposed skin.

Our lips were about to touch when his phone rang. Nick reached forward and checked the caller ID. It was Bianca.

I unhooked my skirt and let it fall to the ground before I straddled him again. I reached behind my and unclasped my bra too. The ringing was getting pretty annoying.

I took Nick's lower lip in between my teeth and tugged. "Tell her you're busy," I said before kissing down the hollow of his neck.

The ringing stopped when Nick pressed answer.

"Hey," he greeted. With mischief in my smile, I quietly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. His hand wrapped around mine to stop me, but I kept going.

"Uh-huh," he mumbled to the person on the other line. Nikolas was glaring hard at me as I pulled his length out.

"It's done, I booked it," he told her. I removed myself from Nikolas and got to my knees, right between his legs. He looked down and shook his head at me.

I licked the tip and he rolled his eyes to the side.

"What?" he muttered to the phone, "I didn't hear you," he said.

He was still glaring as he watched me draw the head into my mouth. I flicked my tongue back and forth the little slit on top, feeling him twitch when I did so.

"Yeah," he said to Bianca.

I took more of him into my mouth and his hand wound itself into my hair.

"Text me the details," he told her.

I cocked my head back and forth at a steady pace, feeling his member throb inside me. I kept one hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, stroking in unison with my mouth.

"Yes," he sounded breathy.

I mentally snickered and took as much of him as I can, feeling the head at my throat.

"I-I'm sorry, kinda tired," he reasoned to his wife.

I was able to keep him deep inside for a few seconds before I felt like gagging. I eased him out, seeing the string of saliva from my mouth to him. As he watched me, his glared faltered and something snapped behind his eyes.

"I'm actually really busy," he said to the phone, "I'll call you right back," then, he hung up.

He gripped my hair tightly, pulling my head up to meet his gaze.

"What were you thinking?" he spoke quite harshly.

I didn't answer. Instead, I let a malicious smile break through my face and got to my feet. I turned around and slipped my panties to the side. Nikolas let my previous actions go, an annoyed sigh leaving his lips as he slumped back again.

I centered his tip at my entrance and sat down, feeling him stretch my opening until my ass hit his thighs.

I moaned at the sensation. "Sorry," I said.

He sighed in annoyance again and gripped my hips, working me up and down on him. I rubbed the hood and my feet started shaking.

"Faster," he slapped my ass once and I picked up my pace.

I don't know how many minutes it took before I felt him close. I was too caught in the euphoric sensation of having him inside me. As cheesy as it sounds, I don't think I' ever get used to it.

His fingers on my hips were starting to feel painful but in a good way. I bounced up and down until I felt him spurt his seed into me. I came at the same time.

Shit, I think I am whipped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 13 9
{WARNING - This book contains mature content. This may involve Guns, Death, Sex, Age differences, Blood, Strong language. If you are not comfortable...
33K 395 29
While Ben and Mike remain best friends, they have had a running feud with Zoe ever since an incident that happened. Erica, being one of the most att...
9.2K 319 20
Brianna Parker, an 18 year-old high school student, embarked on a new journey when she encountered her teacher. From that point onward, she aimed to...
3.7K 224 33
Duke Kingsley is the reigning President of Goldwater Academy. He made sure everything was done in perfect order and only the highest standards were a...