Feel Like This

By InkedbyRee

"Gwaan poh yuh head." "Wa?" "Yuh nah hear?" "How mi aguh duh dat when mi foot tie up?" I sighed but obliged w... More

DISCLAIMER
•Same Guy
•Hooked
•Update
•Violated
•Tea
•Why it suh big?
•Vent
•Follow me
•Doh fuck up
•Test
•Check if she dead
•Thief
•Drink Up
•Question
Who?
•Peep
•Homicide Part 1.
•Homicide Part 2.
•Miscarriage
•IDG1F
•Unfair games play twice
•Vibe
•Who Dweet?
•Man a the least a mi problem
•Promise me
Yuh nuh fraid?
•Yuh geet weh?
•Pretty Gang
•Undercover
•Bail
•Caylis Situation
•Lick Back
•Accept dat
•Just like Dat
Save
Sideman Chronicles
Kickoff
Wrong Idea
Opportunity
Nuh luck
🌊🌴Bora Bora🌴🌊
Tranquility
Clown 🤡
Space
Miserable
Cursed
Timed⏳
Wounds
I Remember
Quick n Easy
A Silent Agreement
Double Homicide?
Bare wm
Gone away🕊️
Power of Prayer
Funeral Day

•Bruk dung

4.2K 334 43
By InkedbyRee

Chapter 6.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Serendipitous
- a fortunate or unexpected occurrence, where two soulmates coincidentally find themselves in the same place at the same time without prior planning or awareness.

🪷

🪷

THURSDAY
📍Hargreaves Medical Centre

2:30 PM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

As soon as mi finish dah girl yere mi aguh straight a mi yaad bredda. I'm so tired. I've been up whole night studying for my exams. I normally shorten the amount of clients that I take during exam period. So instead of the regular 4, mi normally do 1 or 2 and then go back home to study.

I only take appointments during exam week as well because walk-ins normally too hectic. Mi stop duh walk-ins good while too but after exam I'm planning to continue it because I'd normally make all $60,000 in a day believe it or not including tips.

I won't be taking any more appointments for the rest of this week. Monday exam start and mi just wah be as prepared as mi can. Nobody at all cya get me leff my house tomorrow.

I was done with the clients eyelashes but she had also booked eyebrow tinting so I was in the last brow and then I'd make my way home.

Mi need fi ask Dominique fi some grades cause honestly mi need fi whol' a deep medz and relieve some a this stress before Monday.

"Arite mama mi finish."

She got up and went to look at her results.

"Mi neva have no doubt seh you would angle dis girl." She responded staring at her face with the biggest grin ever.

A must wah man she aguh meet afta dis.

It look good doh? Talk truth.

🪷

🪷

3:14 PM

I closed the shop and was now heading home but boy da traffic yah nuh normal a rass.

And why the car a mek dah noise deh?

Wtf

Mchttt make me hurry up and gah mi yaad yah masah.

The light had finally turned green and it was my turn to go.

But afta the car nah accelerate.

*honk* *honk* *honkkkkkkk*

Which battyman dat backa me a mek so much rass noise? It obvious seh a must something wrong why the car nah move.

Before I knew it the car had literally shut down. Right in the middle of the road. A now the smaddy backa mi aguh cuss.

I turned on my 4 way flasher to notify the people that my car had broken down. Mi know seh this aguh cause traffic now. Lord gosh. Why some fuckery things always a reach mi tho God?

I took up my phone to make a call.

"Mommy."

"Yes Liyah."

"You can come fimi?"

"Yes, a wah happen you okay?"

"Mi car bruk dung right a the stoplight behind Mega mart. Ina the middle a the road."

"Arite mia come turn on your 4 way."

She hung up.

Around ten minutes later and I am in mommy's car behind a tow truck that she had called to come for my vehicle and carry it to her mechanic.

🪷

🪷

Turns out mi car engine fuck up, the man a seh something bout some head gasket shit but see cause mi no understand one fuck weh him a seh mi just mek him and mommy discuss whatever.

"You haffi guh ask Dominique fi carry you and Poochie go UWI Monday." Mommy suggested.

We were on our way to my apartment, 5 minutes away to be exact. The mechanic seh mi nah get back the car before Wednesday to shit.

Mi nuh shit ina church inuh so mi nuh know wah mek the devil a use me as example.

"That mi haffi guh do yes."

"Ali?"

"Yes Ji-Ji?"

"I can have a sleepover at your house on Friday?"

"Not this week Ji-Ji. Remember I have exams so I have to study and focus so whenever my exams finish we can have a girls day okay?"

"Arite."

"Mhmm...how was school?"

"You know that today a little girl slap me in my face?"

"Wa?!" Both Mommy and I asked simultaneously.

"Why she do that?"

"Because...cause my teacher said...teacher say I must clean off the chalkboard for her and she go to teacher like her name is A'ziyah. She nuff you see.
So when she go up there teacher ask her if her name is A'ziyah" She said telling her story with attitude.

"and she said no then teacher send her back to her seat. Then I said "Yes man you too nuff." and then she slap me on my cheek."

"So weh you do after she box you?" I inquired.

"I just go for the duster on teacher table and knock her in her head top and her forehead with it. Then she start crying."

Both Mommy and I chuckled

"Oh. Anybody hit you make sure yuh lick dem back." I explained to my sister. "Nuh make nobody take liberty a yuh."

"You a come in mommy?" I asked as she pulled into my complex.

"Yeh but me nah spend long."

"Alright."

🪷

🪷

Dominique had come to drop off a $1000 bag after mommy had left. I told him about my car breaking down and asked him to carry Allison and I to campus and he agreed before leaving because he said he had some event to go to.

Allison has her own car but she doesn't like driving so she normally carpools with me. So mi know fi a fact seh she nah guh wah drive ina Kingston.

Mi nah bun this right now though mi aguh study first so maybe Sunday mi just take the whole day and clear me head.

Poochie was coming over in the next two hours or so, so we could go through everything together.

🪷

🪷

TEVOY'S POV:
📍Ingleside, Mandeville

7:00 AM

"Tianna get up and a the last time mia tell you. Think mi a idlers badman. Mi have things fi duh."

"Mchttt." She responded as she huffed getting up from my bed, picking her clothes from the floor as she went to the bathroom.

Last night mi tell the b seh mi haffi get up early cause mi have things fi duh and she still come a slow up mi progress.

I need to visit my supermarket to go over some things with the manager as well as collect the financial reports. Also need to visit the warehouse and one a mi car mart. Then later dung ina e evening mi and couple a the dawg dem aguh link up fi Swifty earthstrong.

Just a pre celebration cause we aguh a one party either Saturday or Sunday night. Mi long fi one event. Bay fuckry pon top a fuckry mi deal with a day time. Time fi live a little.

🪷

🪷

1:35 PM

"Yo mia cut yah now yzm. Just do the right and make sure say you dealid dah ting deh. By next Wednesday we supposed to get a restock pon the yam dem and few other ground provison."

Henny's grandfather is the only supplier I have that can be trusted to give me proper ground provision. When them other supplier yah sell me the ting dem people nuh wah buy it cause them have all sort a faults so mi just use him alone and when it done a it dat cause mi nah guh buy it and make it waste.

"Okay Mr. Anderson."

"Ah."

I turned on my heel to exit the conference room when he called my name again.

Badman weh tf you want again?

From bout 8:00 mi deh ya and this man been hesitant fi say something to me and all now e man nah chat. Waste him a waste me fucking time.

Like him fuck man. Weh him coulda suh fraid fi ask or tell mi?

"Mr. Anderson, sir.... I um...I...I-"

"Badman talk if yah talk nuh yuh think mi have bomboclaat time a waste."

"I overheard a worker on the phone with someone else saying something along the lines of they know how to disable the security cameras to do the "dirt" so everything soon good."

Weh him say?

Is like everybody a apply fi a heaven passport.

"Who?"

"I'm not sure. They were in one of the supply closets so I didn't want to enter or wait around so they could notice me."

Coward

"Ah."

Mi cya ketch a bomboclaat break bredda. A must helshire yuh navel string cut.

Jah Jah.

Arite so mi guh a the warehouse already so now mi aguh mi car-mart and mi need fi guh bank go deposit some cash too.

Bank first that nah take too long plus uh deh nearby already.

I drove down to Scotia and made my way into the building.

Almost immediately a worker came to me.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Anderson, how may I assist you?"

"Afternoon. I need to update my account as well as my sister's."

My name is on the account so I'm able to update it. Regardless still them couldn't gimmie no chat.

"No problem, right this way Sir."

🪷

🪷

Almost one hour now and dis ya gyal ya a find all sort a problem fi tell man. When anuh the machine slow a the system down.

You know how much time mi tell her say mi aguh cut and fwd back a next day. She a talk bout no it soon start work.

She lucky she pretty and her batty cock up.

Mi know mumma just wah mi deh yassuh long with her inuh. Every minute she a pree pon badman.

Fuck it...

Nah no boots dawg.

"Do it."

"...Do what Mr. Anderson."

"Weh you been a think from yuh greet me earlier."

"And what would that be?"

"Ah lowe it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yah." She rass deaf or something?

Matter of fact mi a liff up.

We both stood up at the same time and made our way to the door. That's when she closed it and leaned her back against it looking up at me.

She dropped down on her knees and began removing my belt, then she unzipped my pants and took out my semi-hard dick.

She looked up at me almost suprised and gulped.

Fucka yuh... Too likkle bit and nuff.

Regardless she used her palm to massage it before capturing the tip in her mouth and started flicking her tongue over it. She began bobbing her head while gradually increasing tempo.

"Why it still a grow?" She asked as she used both hands to massage my dick.

Chuckling I held her head back and guided it back to my cock. Not even half a mi dick nuh inna her mouth.

I pushed her head further only for her to gag. So a e backa yuh through dat mumma? It still nuh reach half way.

She rotated her head in a circle and increased the tempo.

Slurp sounds filled the room and I leaned my head back with pleasure.

bout a good 7/10.

🪷

🪷

3:14 PM

Dah rass traffic yah bout fi mad mi bredda. No jokes. And dem likkle ediat people yah nah move swift enough.

When the light turn amber that mean yuh fi guh as fast as possible before it red. No, dem a make complete stop like dem a bomboclaat ediat.

Must buy dem buy dem license.

Same fucking ting! The light turn green and dah sadamite smaddy yah nah drive up e bomboclaat car.

Bet a some female weh deh pon dem phone. Cho fuck!

*honk* *honk* *honkkkkkkk* Move up e fucking car nuh badman.

Yuh nuh see seh e car shut off?

Why people nuh come offa the bomboclaat road wid dem old car bredda? Cho fuck man.

I overtook the car and sped up in the distance of my car mart.

Mi tired.

Afta dis mi aguh mi yaad guh see if mi can bathe and whol a five before mi leff.

🪷

🪷

9:35 PM

"Dawg a the cross road mi deh mi seh mi soon fawud yuh deaf?" Irritated I hissed my teeth hanging up the phone in Henny's ear.

From evening dis bomboclaat man a pest mi brain dawg. Mi tell e man a ting already and every minute him a call mi like him fuck man.

Pulling onto the property I noticed about 30+ different cars. Afta mi neva know seh a so much people the man dem a invite.

Ensuring my beretta was on my waist, I slid my phone in my back pocket and got out of my car. Making sure to lock it, cause you know wah? prevention better than mi kill smaddy right yassuh tonight.

God it's me again. Mi a beg yuh protect mi and nuh mek mi gun stick if anything yzm? Ah. Amen.

"See the don reach ya!" Chippy said causing those that could hear him to look in my direction.

"Ypree bad charge?" Swifty asked dabbing me up.

"Deh yah inuh bro. More life yzt." I responded while puffing my scliff and dabbing up a few more of my gees.

"Yeah dawg respect mi g."

"Yeh bro."

We talked a bit until I went into the bar. Bartender yah thick up yf.

"What can I get for you?"

"Gimmie 3 Hennessy V.S and bou dozen cup.

"Okay what's your name so I can write it down."

"Escobar."

She looked up at me almost shocked but quickly covered it with a slight smile, almost like she was terrified.

Weh yuh fraid a? mi nuh bite.

"want a crate a magnum too."

I took the liquor and cups and placed them on the table outside and went back for the crate resting it by my foot.

As I made my way back outside the selector started playing Tyrant by Masicka.

Wacky dip

From me a juvenile a the money a call mi

cause mi daughter fi guh benz and mi son inna audi.

"Boop Boop Boop Boop Brrrppppp."

"Money pull-up, Money, Money."

Some people threw around 100-130k on the selector's booth and replayed the song.

Wacky dip, Wacky dip

Big life, live like we trafficking, rocketing

To the top, a wah fi top e ting?

Wacky Dip, Wacky Dip (brrt)

From me a juvenile and the money a call me

Cah mi daughter fi go Benz and mi son inna Audi

Yute dem nuh fi work fi nuh bloodclaat body

Wul a dem a call me legend and me nuh pass forty

Yo, mi granny say fi get it when you young and hearty

Mi priority straight, mi nuh bruk and party

Song yah tuff yuh fuck, wonda if dem man yah really a medz weh it a seh or dem just a sing fi sing sake.

Jah jah. Real life legend inna real life and mi deven
touch 30.

Mi know nuff a dem weh fling dem $5000 likkle while nuh have fair fi gah work tomorrow no joke.

"Esco yuh nuh see the catty ova dessuh a pree yuh from yuh come yassuh."

"Which one?"

"Look up and uh see who mia talk."

I looked up from building another scliff to see a female dressed in a white body suit looking right back at me.

I signaled for her to come over and she did.

"Hi."

"Yah pree me suh?"

"nothing ."

"blow dat ina mi mouth."

Yyyyy badman nuh blow!

Who? Mi nah put my mouth close tuh none a dem gyal yah outta road own mussi mad.

Wa mek a fimi mouth yuh wah have buddy residue?

Yyyyyy

I only chuckled leaning down to her ear, "Wa bou mi gi uh suhmu you can blow pon all by yourself."

"Taneisha?! Wa the fuck a gwaan yassuh badman?"

I looked in the direction of the voice to see a youth dressed in all different colours.

"Like yah rep fi clown suh mumma want a real man yuzeet?

Either him come from circus or under the sea cause a fish and clown alone mi know wear so much bomboclaat colour one time.

"Weh yuh just seh to mi pussy?" he said reaching in his side.

At this point both Henny and Chippy already had guns pointing at him and causing the selector to pause the music and causing some stares in our direction.

I swiftly took my m9 and clocked it back before aiming it at him.

"Mi seh yah clow-".

"Guh suck y-"

If a pussy eva dream fi tell mi bout mi mada, brawling bomboclaat murda. Instantly... Like dem likkle boy yah nuh know who the fuck dem a dealid.

His lifeless body dropped to the floor as some girls realized and started screaming out as well as Taneisha who scurried away.

Man collapse like twin tower dwl.

My silencer was on, so quite a few people hadn't realized what had occurred

"Some boy fi get dash weh from a longer time." The selector said. "Anyways back to normal programming." he started back the music and took back up his cup.

"Yuh good dawg?" Both Henny and Chippy asked simultaneously.

"Yeah bro."

Dead man dem from dem make e wrong move. No space nuh deh deh fi mistake. Is either killed or be killed

... And the man weh fi kill mi nuh bawn yet a bloodclaat.

Make me tell you why me say Big Yard

"Bup, Bup, Bup,Bup, Bup."

"Pull up dat bomboclaat or mi fire shot." I said as I scattered around 200k on the dj's booth.

Make me tell you why me say Big Yard

Laing nah fuck no batty

Gyal, punanny, a we property

From Black River to Maggotty

The thugs no do faggoty!

Gaza we say!

Lee Milla

Before the night ended I handed the bartender 10 $5000 notes as a tip, payed my bill and bought the rest of liquors that were on the shelves. A mi dawg aunty bar so yuh know we haffi support.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Not proofread

Why dem a gwaan like a whole person wasn't just killed?

Remember to Vote & Comment❤️

~Rasheda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.7K 70
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...
69.1K 4.6K 47
"Yuh think mi did a joke when mi seh mi did want yuh,"he said moving his hand up my thigh. "Yuh caah leave mi alone!" I said pushing his hand away,on...
423K 8.7K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
72.7K 3.3K 33
After years of being in a relationship with Azarie, Anastasia was face with the fact that he cheated on her with her best friend. Things took a dras...