she is the best thing that's...

De multi_fand0mxx

Friend to lovers story :))) Marinette's twin sister y/n shuchun cheng is someone who has standards for men an... Mais

A/n and character profile
1: Y/n Shuchun Cheng
2: The first encounter
3: Hesitations
5: A Friendly outing
6: The distance between us
7: The annual Valentine's Day Dance
8: Typical questions about boys
9: Decorating committee
10: Will you be my date to the Valentine's Day dance?
11: Valentine's Day pt 1
12: Valentine's Day pt 2
13: Chilly nights in Paris
14: An unexpected incident
15: Family reunion
16: Sick day
17: Study date
18: The confession
18: Home alone
19: Sleepover at the Couffaine's
20: Babysitting duties
21: Bestie hangout time
22: Cheng sisters' sweet sixteen
23: Mutual friendship
24: Marinette and Adrien's moment
25: Lady's days
26: Jealousy and overthinking
27: Making up pt 1
28: Making up pt 2
29: No longer just friends
30: Spooky season
31: Chloe's sweet sixteen
32: Homecoming preparations
33: Homecoming dance
34: Leaving Paris for a while
35: Long distances
37: Finally reunited
38: Christmas morning
39: Third-wheeler
40: 1 year together

4: Sister bonding time

428 5 0
De multi_fand0mxx

"Hey sis, do you think you and I should head to the mall later?" Y/n asked once she entered the house with Marinette.

"The mall, why?" Marinette asked. Y/n thought, 'Oh wait, I can't let Marinette know I'm going out with Luka this Saturday yet, she'll totally freak out.'

"Oh, I'm bringing my dance team out for lunch." Y/n lied. "And I literally have no clothes to wear." She continued.

"No clothes, don't mom and dad always spoil you for clothes?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, but my favourite ones don't fit anymore." Y/n whined. Marinette groaned and replied, "Okay fine, I'll take you there after we both finish our homework first."

"Deal." Y/n agreed as she went up to her room and finished her homework. A while later when both girls were done, they headed out of the house and went to the nearest shopping mall to get some new clothes. The sisters headed into the first clothes shop they could find as y/n started looking for some new clothes. After trying on a few clothes, y/n put them all back and dragged her sister out of the store.

"What's wrong with those clothes y/n?" Marinette asked.

"They're not really my style and some didn't have my size." Y/n replied. "Hey, since we're out here, we should buy dinner back for mom and dad." She insisted.

"Yeah, good idea, saves mom the cooking time anyway. I'll ask them while we look for another store." Marinette agreed as she followed y/n to the next store. After walking a few rounds, y/n managed to purchase some new clothes and hung out with her sister at the same time.

"Have mom and dad responded yet?" Y/n asked.

"No, looks like the both of them are busy." Marinette replied.

"Hey, why don't we go there?" Y/n pointed at a photobooth with many props. Marinette thought for a while and agreed as the twins went to the photobooth and took a few pictures together. After retrieving their photos, Marinette checked her phone again and her parents responded.

"Looks like they are craving for some fast food. We should head there before the restaurant gets crowded." Marinette insisted as the sisters headed to the nearest fast-food restaurant to order dinner before heading home. When the twins reached home, they were greeted by their parents who just came back.

"I heard someone is going out this Saturday." Sabine started.

"Yeah, with the dance team." Y/n lied.

"Y/n was having trouble searching for the perfect outfit cause she claims she does not have any 'nice clothes' to wear." Marinette mocked as y/n glared at her.

"Alright girls, let's dig in, I'm starving." Tom said as they opened up the food and dug in.

"What else did you girls do when you two were out of the house?" Sabine asked.

"Y/n took me to this photobooth with props and got some cute pictures together." Marinette replied as she showed her parents the photo strips the girls got.

"Aww, these look adorable, how did you guys find out about this?" Sabine asked.

"I saw it on Tiktok and since I knew the mall we went to had one, me and Mari decided to try it out." Y/n replied.

"And I think I'll be doing it more often with her." Marinette added as y/n smiled. When both the sisters were done with dinner, they headed to their rooms and prepared for bed. While organizing her table, Marinette's phone next to her lit up, indicating a call from someone. When Marinette saw the contact, she squealed which caught the attention of her twin.

"What's up sis?" Y/n asked, popping her head into Marinette's room.

"It's Adrien, what do I do? What do I say?" Marinette asked.

"Pick it up and put it on speaker mode, I'll guide you." Y/n replied as she entered Marinette's room while Marinette picked up the call.

"H-hey Adrimine... I mean Adrifine, I mean, you're not fine or mine but you are fine but- Sorry, what's up Adrien?" Marinette fell over her words as y/n face palmed herself.

"Hey Marinette, I have two tickets to the museum this weekend and since Nino couldn't come, I was wondering if you could?" Adrien asked.

"Say yes Marinette." Y/n whisper yelled at her already awkward sister.

"Was that y/n I heard?" Adrien asked.

"Sup Adrien, don't mind me, just hanging out with my favourite twin right now." Y/n nervously laughed.

"Haha, not a problem at all." Adrien chuckled over the other line. "Marinette, are you still there?" He asked.

"Me? Oh, yeah, I'm still here and uh, s-sure I guess." Marinette agreed.

"Alright then, this Saturday 1pm?" Adrien asked.

"Sure, sure Adrimi- I mean Adrien." Marinette agreed. "Oh, gods, what is wrong with me?" She face palmed herself.

"Okay, see you this Saturday then, and see you tomorrow at school." Adrien said.

"Bye Adrien." Y/n said as she hung up the call. Marinette and y/n squealed as their parents called from downstairs, "Girls, is everything alright up there?"

"We're fine, we're just watching something cheesy." Marinette replied.

"Okay, don't make too much noise, your dad is still working right now." Sabine called as Marinette and y/n chuckled.

"Now we have to find you some nice clothes with your date with Adrien this Saturday." Y/n pointed out.

"It's not a date, it's just a friendly outing that's all." Marinette said.

"Right, are you sure because someone called Adrien 'Adrifine' and 'Adrimine'." Y/n teased.

"Did I really say that? Oh no." Marinette groaned as y/n laughed at her sister.

"Don't worry, we'll work on your speech after school tomorrow so that you won't spit out a whole load of gibberish on Saturday when you're alone with Adrien." Y/n comforted.

"Watch me, I won't say a whole load of gibberish this Saturday." Marinette confidently said.

"We'll see about that." Y/n smirked as Marinette threw her pillow at y/n as both sisters chuckled. Tossing her sister's pillow back to Marinette, y/n said, "It was really nice for you to go to the photobooth with me today."

"Not a problem at all, it was your idea anyways." Marinette smiled. "Night sis." She greeted.

"Night." Y/n smiled as she went back to her room and replied to all the messages she missed when she was with her sister.

The next day after school...

When both sisters were done with their homework, y/n went over to Marinette's room to help her speak properly when she meets Adrien on Saturday.

"Alright, let's do a little roleplay. I'll be Adrien and you'll be yourself. When I see you and say hi, what do you do?" Y/n asked.

"Well, I'll obviously say hi back." Marinette replied.

"Yes, next scenario, if Adrien asks you any question, like how's school and everything, how would you answer?" Y/n asked.

"Answer the question?" Marinette replied.

"Yes, you're a natural at this." Y/n commented.

"I know because you're roleplaying Adrien and I'm comfortable with it but when I face him, I get all anxious and I spit out gibberish instead of normal English." Marinette cried.

"I might be able to help with your anxiety towards Adrien. When you see him, don't panic, he probably will find you easily which will make you even more anxious. What you should do instead is when you see him, take long deep breaths to try and calm yourself down. The feeling of butterflies in your stomach is normal but that feeling can take over in you and you'll get all nervous so that's why you should take in deep breaths to calm yourself down." Y/n explained.

"Right, I think I'm alright now. But wait, what do I wear? I can't be wearing the same outfit I wear to school everyday to meet him." Marinette asked.

"Oh yes, I nearly forgot about that, let me take a look at you closet." Y/n replied as she went over to Marinette's closet to figure out what she should wear.

"Do I wear a dress or pants?" Marinette asked.

"Let me think." Y/n replied as she went through Marinette's closet.

"Since this is your first time going out with Adrien and since you two are heading to a museum, you should wear something simple and casual like this top and maybe a pair of jeans." Y/n advised, taking out a white top and a pair of jeans from Marinette's closet.

"I guess this could work, thanks." Marinette smiled. "Also, I think someone is looking for you." She continued, pointing at y/n's phone where someone was calling her.

"What?" Y/n questioned as she picked up her phone and saw Luka calling her.

"Well, I guess I'll answer this first." Y/n said as she left Marinette's room and picked up the call.

"Hey, Luka, what's up?" Y/n answered.

"Hi, I was thinking if it's alright if I come earlier tomorrow, I want to take you somewhere." Luka asked.

"Oh, sure, like how early exactly?" Y/n asked.

"Maybe 15 minutes before 11, if that's alright with you?" Luka asked.

"Yes, actually, that will be alright." Y/n replied.

"Great, the new meeting time would be 10.45 instead of 11." Luka confirmed as y/n agreed.

"I have to go now, I have to help my mom with some things, see you tomorrow y/n."

"See you." Y/n smiled as she hung up.

"Aha, so you're going out with Luka tomorrow and not the dance team." Marinette jumped up from her hiding spot which made y/n jump. Y/n groaned and replied, "Alright, fine, you got me. I'm going out with Luka tomorrow, so what? He's just a friend."

"'Just a friend', right." Marinette mocked.

"I'm serious, he's just a friend." Y/n retorted. "Besides, isn't Adrien 'just a friend' too?" She mocked.

"Hey, not this again. Fine, I get it, you have high standards for men so finding the perfect guy for you is a challenge." Marinette groaned. As Marinette left her sister's room, y/n laid on her bed and glanced at her white electric guitar on the stand next to her study table, not being able to take Luka off her mind.

'Gosh, I think I'm actually falling for him, I can't seem to stop thinking about him.' Y/n thought. 

Word count: 1698

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.7K 966 34
"It takes a broken heart, to know how to break a heart." Adrien Agreste has never been the same since his mother died. He refuses to get attached to...
93.9K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
10.9K 418 13
Y/N Dupain-Cheng, the twin sister of Marinette Dpain-Cheng. Marinette and y/n have never gotten along. After a big fight, they had Marinette told her...
141K 6.8K 61
Marinette Dupain-Cheng has a secret pen pal who, she thinks is her long-time crush. Every Friday, without fail, she receives a letter from her unknow...