COF 3: The Fallen Dynasty

By Exequinne

THIRD BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ด๏ฟฝ... More

The Fallen Dynasty
Quick Notes [DO NOT SKIP]
Dedication
Foreword
1 | Belief (I)
1 | Belief (II)
2 | Proof (I)
2 | Proof (II)
3 | Peltra (I)
3 | Peltra (II)
3 | Peltra (III)
4 | Abshire (I)
4 | Abshire (II)
4 | Abshire (III)
5 | General (I)
5 | General (II)
6 | Shards (I)
6 | Shards (II)
7 | Assassin (I)
7 | Assassin (II)
8 | Family (I)
8 | Family (II)
8 | Family (III)
9 | Hall (I)
9 | Hall (II)
9 | Hall (III)
10 | Mountain (I)
10 | Mountain (II)
10 | Mountain (III)
11 | Trick (I)
11 | Trick (II)
12 | Hurt (I)
12 | Hurt (II)
13 | Truth (I)
13 | Truth (II)
14 | Massacre (I)
14 | Massacre (II)
14 | Massacre (III)
15 | Choice (I)
15 | Choice (II)
16 | Alliance (I)
16 | Alliance (II)
16 | Alliance (III)
17 | Escape (I)
17 | Escape (II)
Acknowledgements
How to Speak Fantasilian
What's Next?
Extras
Start of Back Advertisements
Chronicles of Fantasilia Main Series
Memoirs of Mayhem Novella Series
Spin-offs and Other Works in COFU
More Series from Exequinne
More Standalones from Exequinne
More Quick Reads from Exequinne

The Unseen Wars Novella Series

2 0 0
By Exequinne

Curious on what the series has to offer? Here are the rest of the published titles under this specific series, The Unseen Wars.

These works are standalones and can be read in any order. Since this is a spin-off series that takes place almost concurrent with the main series, The Chronicles of Fantasilia, it is important for you to have read that first. Find the whole series in my profile, Exequinne.

Head on to the More from Exequinne part after this to find more of my works!

This novella is about the war Elred waged in the underground cities sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Secret Race. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Rhys Torlin waged inside the ranks of Cardovia and Synketros sometime in the events between The Fallen Dynasty and The Abject Throne. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Cyrdel Sonasson waged in the Synketrian occupation of Alkara sometime in the events between The Soul Spells and The Abject Throne. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Malin Draswist waged against the Civil Guards in Cardina sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Fallen Dynasty. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Marin Draswist waged against Cardovia sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Tobin Canraren waged to save his people from the Sovereign sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Secret Race. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Kennen Jarmez waged against the secrets surrounding the most important symbols in his home sometime in the events between The Fallen Dynasty and The Abject Throne. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war April Sylkrana waged against her own fate sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Seravel Rovodia waged against his father's regime and Cardovia sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Ariden Sarethol waged against everything he cared about sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Nelnifa Corledia waged against the Cardovic occupation of Desara sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Jonadrin Lidivar waged against the Cardovic oppression in Dwanzeig sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Canelis Frachdal waged against the Synketrian occupation of two of the biggest Peltran cities sometime in the events between The Fallen Dynasty and The Secret Race. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Ezril Iaro waged against the siege to bring Drodham down sometime in the events between The Soul Spells and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

The adventures are far from over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 10.9K 122
๐ŸŒŸWATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST ๐ŸŒŸWATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE ๐ŸŒŸWATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST ๐ŸŒŸEditor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 ๐ŸŒŸ Featured Wattpa...
345K 12.4K 49
"Dishonesty is rampant..." A year has passed, but in seventeen-year old Sage Stronghold's world, there exists only emptiness and grief. After the tra...
5.7K 1K 71
SECOND BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
290 51 22
ELRED VALKALIN IS ON THE RUN. After narrowly escaping the Synketros prison, she finds herself in the scent trail of two notorious communities miles b...