A Real Monster. one piece X G...

By SassyMuffin138

"it's not like I didn't want to be the monster. It's just because the game itself seemed incredibly one-sided... More

The Rubber maniac meets the Monster
Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! the ferocity of an ultimate powerhouse!
Sea train express and the City of water, water 7!
The Franky Brothers and Iceberg
Pirate abduction incident! a pirate ship that can only await her end!
Raid on the Franky House. The Pirate Flag Flutters With Sorrow!
LUFFY VS USSOP! Collision of two men's pride!
Icepops attempted assassination?!
The Strawhat pirates are the culprits!
Rescue our Friends!
Landing Operation Start! Charge In, Straw Hats!
Y/N Cuts through! big showdown on the Judicial island!
Obtain Six Keys! The Straw Hat Pirates Versus CP9
What does that make you?
A Monster
The mysterious skeleton floating in the fog!
Strawhats shenanigans.
MY bad.
Disembarking on thriller bark!
Strawhat shenanigans Pt.2

SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE! ROBIN!

636 25 2
By SassyMuffin138

(This is really off topic and has nothing to do with the story but just before we start this part, I want to make a quick side note. I have to go to Florida tomorrow morning to a wedding, and I need a pants. And I have to go in about 9 hours to the airport. And as I'm making this chapter/part I look down at the pants and they have this.

Bought those. Bought those pants by the way, I did not steal those. I feel like it's going to be a bit risky to walk into a store and ask them to take it off me. So I'm kind of stuck, maybe I'll just wear that to the wedding. I'll be the talk of the event, I'm not sure if it's going to be for the right reason though. You guys think I'll be fine?)

-On top of the Judgment tower-

Blueno: it seems I have underestimated you.

Luffy: Then maybe you shouldn't underestimate me.

Blueno: *I never thought that he'd be able to keep up with the speed of Soru, I need to keep my guard up.* I have to say, you're a lot stronger than I initially thought, But you're still not strong enough to take on Cp9.

Luffy: OH yeah, watch me!

Blueno: Release Ostium Clausum. He through a punch, it entered through an air door and appeared next Luffy and punched Luffy in the face.

Y/N: sat up just a bit. *There it is again!* Hey, bull guy. Tell me what the hell you just did.

Luffy: Yeah! Getting back up. How did you do that?!

Blueno: It's my release, Every high ranking government official as has one. This also includes cp9 Agents. Anyone can obtain one, but you won't learn how to. Because I'll End both of you right here. He moved his hand forward into his small pocket dimension and touched Luffy's face making it spin.

Luffy: what?! Wh-what's going on?! I feel dizzy!

Blueno: Renaku
-inside The Tower of Law-

Spandam: Oi, Nico Robin and! There seems to be an emergency report from the Enies lobby main island. It's probably not really an emergency, but you can guess what it's about, right?

Robin: Silent

Spandam: what happened to your two friends Y/N and luffy, who worked so hard to beat up whole five soldiers... How your friends got stomped by the strongest gatekeepers, OIMO and Kashi. Fufufu
Let's hear what happened to the idiots who went against the world government!

Franky: You bastard!

Spandam: Shut your mouth, low life scum. Picks up the receiver. Hey, guard. This is spandam.

Snail: <voice> oh, is this the chief?! Good! I can finally give you a report! I don't know where to start.

Robin: looks up slightly.

Spandam: calm down, you idiot! You want to talk about the straw hats, right? What happened after the last report? When you report, summarize the crude points briefly and explain them clearly with a loud voice.

Snail:<voice> Yes sir! The Invader-

Spandam: did you kill them? Well that's their own fault for being so weak.

Snail:<voice> The pirates, Who number about 60, have invaded and pushed into the courthouse plaza, the farthest point in the Enies lobby main island!

Spandam: . . . . . T-this it's a joke right.

Snail:<voice> the casualties of our guards are 5,000! And the captain, Straw Luffy and his crew members Infernal Monster Y/N is responsible for 3,000 of those!

Spandam: N-not f-five...

Snail:<voice> he suddenly disappeared, so we're searching for him right now! But we saw Y/N run up the wall to the Judgement Tower.

Spandam dropped the snail and ran towards the window.

Snail:<voice> this is probably unprecedented the worst situation we've had in the history of Enies Lobby!

Spandam: He made it to the window and saw Blueno staring at a hole in the ground, while Y/N was semi relaxing against the wall. *What The hell is happening on this island right now?!*

-on top of the Judgment tower-

Luffy's stretchy hand lifted him from the hole.

Luffy: My face door finally closed! Dusting himself off.

Blueno: of course. And open doors meant to close. I'm surprised that you could Dodge those Tempest kicks.

Luffy: yeah. Well, it's a piece of cake.

Blueno: *it's hard to imagine but he's completely keeping up with my speed even in my release State. He's changing the course of my Tempest kicks! He's got unbelievable physical abilities, and he doesn't even have a Release yet.*

Luffy: no good. I'm no good like this. When Aokiji defeated me, I thought "if I am to encounter more strong guys like him in the future, I won't be able to protect my friends.. unless I become stronger." I have friends I want by my side even if they're not strong. And even if they refuse to believe they're my friend. P

Blueno: Then what are you going to do?

Luffy: I came up with a new way to fight with all my strength.. so I won't lose anyone anymore. Spreads his legs out in a squat / sumo position. Two bubbles on his ankles shoot up into his body, giving his skin a pinkish glow. So that no one will go far away.

Blueno: *what's going on? What's happening inside his body?!*

Luffy: You'll now no longer be able to keep up with me, I'm completely out of your league. All my techniques have leveled up. He shoved his right fist into the floor, steam starts pouring off of his skin.

Second......Gear!

Blueno: are you trying to intimidate a steam engine or something by blowing off steam from your body? What kind of bluff is that?

Luffy: I'm glad that I met you guys while I did thanks to you I will lose anyone. So to thank you, i'm going to pummel you to the ground.... Lifts his left hand up in front of him making a fist with his right hand.
Gomu Gomu no...

Blueno: are you trying to aim an attack? It'll only give me a chance to dodge. Hmph. Why don't you aim well and hit me if you can? Soru!

Luffy: JET PISTOL! With a loud boom Luffy enhances his punch with an explosive burst of speed, Blueno couldn't even get a step off before being launched directly backwards.

Blueno quickly started swiping away the dust looking for Luffy. Luffy, came from the left with another jet pistol sending him flying back, followed up with a rifle jumping up into the air hitting him with a stamp stopping him from moving.

Blueno: scrambling to sit up. *I can't see him at all!* Gets kicked in the back of the head by another stamp, than a spear.

Luffy: MISSILE! He grabbed Blueno by his hair horns and dove into him.

Blueno: He you is his door door fruit and escaped Luffy's grasp. Blueno try to throw a punch using his release but Luffy's fist came through his Ostium Clausum realm much faster. * This can't be, no. There is no mistaking it. That man is using one of the six powers!* He saw a tiny glimpse of Luffy and jumped through air door.

Luffy: He's gone? Looks twords Y/N for a answer.

Y/N: I don't know. He didn't use this ability when tried he fight me. How ever, that Tempest kick move of his really neat. Standing up. I think I actually got the hang of it too. Lifts his leg up spin kicking the air making a small Tempest kick.

Luffy: clapping That's really cool Y/N!

Y/N: It's a lot easier if I do it with my fingers instead. Once a claw like shape with his hand and slashed it to the right making a much larger one then what blueno made. I'm thinking about making it a new technique- He's cut off when he here's an opening of a door behind him. He lifted elbow up and strikes Blueno in the nose, yanking him out of his door dimension.

Blueno: caught himself then jumped backwards.

Luffy: Your fight is with me, don't you dare bring my friend into this.

Blueno: who do you think you are to be commanding me? On that, how did you obtain one of the six powers.

Luffy: When you guys moved as if you were disappearing, I saw you moving by kicking the ground over 10 or 20 times a second. I got the hang of it, too. I'm glad I came to know a technique for moving like that exists. Gomu Gomu No Luffy stretched both of his arms back.

Blueno: I can take it. I'll take it with my strongest iron body! His veins pop out all over his body and his muscles start to bulk up. TEKKAI GOUUUU!!

Luffy: JET BAZOOKA Luffy rammed both of his hands straight into Blueno's stomach, making another loud sonic boom.

Blueno: Blueno's feet skidded back on the ground and he looked up at Luffy with a cocky smile.

Luffy: his skin returns to normal color and the steam fades away. Your body sure is made tough, huh? Well then, I'll show you more interesting stuff. Just watch! Third puts his thumb in his mouth Gea- huh?

Blueno's stomach started to cave in so much you could see his crushed up insides, he in fell on his face.

Y/N: Nice going Luffy, that makes six or seven to go.

Luffy: I'm tired and hungry. My body can't keep up with this yet. Well, I don't care about my body right now. Stomach Growling. Y/N can you hand me that thing in your pocket.

Y/N: what the hell are you on about? He did really deep into his pocket and find meat on a bone. What the fuck is this doing here?

Luffy: since I knew you were going to leave everyone else behind and come with me I stuffed a bunch of food in your pants. Yanks the meat away from Y/N I would offer you some but this is my last one.

-inside The Tower of Law-

Spandam: hurry and take Nico Robin and Franky to the gates of justice. Will wait as long as we need! After all, once we go through those skates of justice, they can no longer do anything at all! Also, gather all the members of cp9! Turns to Robin and Franky. Now.. stand up, you too! Will take you to hell immediately. After that, we can take our time and drive the pirates into a corner.

Y/M: ʳᵒᵇⁱⁿ﹗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ﹖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃⁱⁿ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ. ʳᵒᵇⁱⁿ﹗ Someone was shouting from the Judgment tower

Franky: He's here!

Robin: He eyes widened and she sat up looking at the window in front of her. Is that Y/N?!

Spandam: spandam felt a cold sweat run down his head. So these are the two that's been causing all the trouble. Wait, wasn't blue no up there? What's blue node do-- Don't tell me.. he couldn't have.. steps back away from the window. He's apart of cp9 he's a six-powered master with devil fruit powers! A superhuman with a power level over 800... Taken out by two brats like that?! Call lucci and the other definition when gather everyone here! I'll order cp9 to annihilate Straw hat Luffy and his crew members! Left the room in a panic.

MarineA: Y-yes sir! Right away! Group of Marines hurriedly left in search of the cp9 agents.

Franky: they finally made it this far. Hey, this is really crazy. I know that you accepted the government's terms to save your friends and got you brought here. But the agreement was casually broken by that moron chief earlier. It's not like someone will be saved just because you meekly stay captured here. So the only thing you can do is accept their help and escape from your period and yet, you look so quite gloomy.... As if you're still running away from something. Are you afraid of your friends dying here or something? Return your eyes away from them, they can't rescue you.

Robin: I- she seemed like she wanted to respond but nothing came out.

Franky: save your words, I'll have you meet straw hat right now.

Robin: What.

Spandam: what the hell is that?!

Franky: his butt starts inflating. Oh, hey, spandam I realize that this is it for me, so I decided to explode myself. At least I'll get to take some distasteful guys like you with me.

Spandam: idiot! Wait!!

Franky: outny live with an explosion 3 km (1.8 miles) in diameter. So don't stop me. 3...

Everyone scrambled to save themselves stumbling over spandam who was on the ground begging for help.

Spandam: don't do it! Help! Don't take me with you! Damn it! I can't die here

Franky: 2...

Spandam: stop it! Dove down the stairwell.

Franky: let's go Nico Robin! He picked her up with his legs. COUP DE BOO! He farted so hard that it launched the both of them through the wall and breaking Franky's cuffs.

-on top of the Judgment tower-

Luffy: Luffy sees Robin next to the massive hole in the tower of law. Oh, hey, robin! Good! You're still here! All right! Just wait there. It's a bit far, but I'll try shooting myself there. Grips the edge of the Tower. Gomu Gomu No...

Robin: Wait! She shouted that Luffy could hear.

Luffy: hm?

Robin: I've told you so many times already! I won't return to you guys! Go back! I don't want to see your faces again! Why did you come to save me? When did I ever ask you to come rescue me!

Luffy: Let's go of the edge. . . .

Robin: I just want to.. die!

Franky: hey, what the hell are you doing! They came here to save you!

Robin: they did it on their own.

Franky: But it was to save you- he's hit in the stomach with a familiar metal bat.

Kinzoku: How did you escape?

Jabra: Hahaha Kaku Your fruit is an absolute joke!

Kaku: shut up! I do like it powers.

The Cp9 agents quickly appeared on top of the railing looking down at the Judgment Tower.

Kalifa: oh? Is it's Straw hat And that other guy from the ship yard.

Kamadori: it's animal that they've made it this far.

Kaku: They even managed to defeat Blueno.

Jabra: you're right, what a fool!

Lucci: I guess being a bar owner for 5 years with make one weaker, huh?

Kaku: even if he became weaker, he could have been defeated, though?

Kinzoku (Metal bat) seemed surprised to see you here, considering his last attack should have killed you.

Kinzoku: that's weird, I thought I killed you. I felt your brain mush down when I slammed my bat against your head..

Y/N: smiling. I've been waiting for our rematch. Stepping up on one of the triangular pillars that Luffy was on.

Kinzoku: rests his metal bat on his shoulder. This time I'll make sure you're dead.

-downstairs in the judgment Tower-

Nami: seriously! What the heck are these guys?!

Chain guard: Guilty Guilty! He swung his metal chain around and almost hit Nami. She grabbed the ball at the end of the chain and whipped it around back into his face.

-ground floor of the Judgment Tower-

Zoro: Let's go chopper!

Chopper: Zoro wait!

Zoro: He runs upstairs, 30 seconds later he somehow comes from downstairs meeting chopper again. Damn it!

-on top of the Judgment Tower-

Luffy: you want to die?

Robin: that's right!

Jabra: hey, chief. If we go over there quickly and eliminate that guy, wouldn't that be the end of this whole thing?

Kinzoku: you'd probably lose.

Jabra: after I kill him, I'm coming after you next!

Spandam: just calm down you two. The captain who came all this way to rescue his crew member and yet find them turning down his rescue at the very end it's hilarious. Have you guys everything something that interesting before?

Luffy: Robin! You want to die?! Picking his nose.

Spandam: listen to his pathetic shout! I can only imagine the look on his.. HE'S PICKING HIS NOSE?!

Luffy; what the heck are you talking about? Listen, robin. We've already came this far. The roof behind him shot upwards named massive tornado. So we're going to rescue you anyway. Even if you don't want us to.

Nami chopper and Zoro all came out the tornado. Only Nami stuck the landing.

Luffy: if you still want to die after that, you can die then.

Nami: You okay, Chopper?

Chopper: yeah, I think I'm all right.

Zoro: I should have come up here like this from the start.

Nami: Zoro! So it really was you! Where are your car because we were on the outskirts of it, but if chopper had been right in the middle of your attack, he could have died!

Another dust explosion opened up a hole in the roof.

Sanji: Hyaaa dash! Bore stew shoot! He does a triple backflip ending it with a bow. I'm the first to arrive, without a doubt. Now, I've kept Robin-Chan waiting. I'm coming to rescue.. Moss?! How did you get up here before me!

Zoro: oh? What took you so long? Did you get lost?

Sogeking was flying through the air and many crash landed into the ground.

Kaku: they're gathering one after the other.

Kamadori: Yoyoi! In any case.. to think there that they've marched into headquarters. Although our enemy is admirable.

Spandam: A-A-A bunch of pirates made it this far!

Luffy: you can go ahead and say you want to die or whatever, but say those things by our side!

Sanji: he's right, Robin-Chann

Chopper: come back! Robin!

The four straw hats and Sogeking walked up to their own pillar on the edge of the building with Luffy and Y/N. Robin watched and started tearing up.

Kalifa: they came all this way after crossing aqua laguna.

Kinzoku: when you think about it, it's incredible. it seems like they've at least got good luck.

Lucci: this time, we have permission to kill them. It's easy when we don't have to worry about going eating them.

Spandam: Surrender yourselves now or I'll trigger a buster call using this golden transponder snail. It's the same power that wiped out Nico Robin's hometown 20 years ago. five Vice-Admirals and ten warships together will bombard this island with cannon fire until nothing is left.

Robin: You wouldn't! It's a authority that no person should have! You have no idea the danger you'll put everyone on this island in! She yelled in a desperate, almost pleading voice.  Twenty years ago, everything was taken from me and many people's lives were ruined. It was caused by a single attack--Buster Call. That attack is now targeted on my friends I was finally able to find, whom I could be myself with. The more I wish to be with you, the warm my fangs will show its fangs to you! No matter how far I go up on the sea, I have a huge enemy that I can't shake off because the world and it's darkness are my enemy! The incident with Aokiji, as well as this time......I've already decided to leave you. If this keeps on the way that it's going now... You will eventually feel that I'm a burden!

I'm sure you'll betray and abandon me! That's what I'm most Afraid of! That's why I didn't want you to come rescue me!

Spandam: HAHAHA! That's true! No one is stupid enough to think that having you isn't a burden! Look at that symbol, you damn pirate! That logo indicates the unity over 170 member countries spanning the four C's and the grand line! This is the world! Do you now realize how completely powerless you guys are to fight against it?! Do you realize how huge of an organization this woman has been pursued by?!

Luffy: . . . . I Now understand, well the identity of Robin's enemy. Sogeking.. shoot down that flag.

Sogeking: Rodger. This is my new weapon, he used slingshot named KABUTO!! Pulls the rubber string back. Have a good look at its power! Special attack firebird star! Sogeking released the rubber strings and fired a pellet straight through the flag burning it. Mission accomplished.

MarineA:Th-they've gone and done it!

MarineB: do they understand what it means to attack the flag?! Those small-time pirates declared war against the World Government!

Spandam: are you in thing which market! You can't challenge the entire world and expect to win!

Luffy: BRING IT ON!!

Robin's eyes fill up with tears again.

Luffy: ROBIN! WE STILL HAVEN'T HEARD YOU SAID! SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Robin: T-to live..... Tears rolled it down her face. *I thought it was something I dared not wish for. No one ever let me wish for it.* Sniff. I...

I WANT TO LIVE!

PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE SEA WITH YOU!

Robin screamed at the top of her lungs, her own tears flooding her vision.

Chopper: Puffs out steam from his nose

Sogeking: tossing some pellets up and down.

Nami: Spinning her Clima-tack like a bo-Staff

Sanji: takes out and a cigarette.

Zoro: puts his right hand on his Wano's hilt.

Y/N: cracking his neck with a smile.

Luffy: slammed his fist into his palm. Let's go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 12.4K 98
SECOND PLACE IN ONE PIECE 2015!!!!!!! Here you are an assassin, when the dorky and (adorable) annoying captain asked you to join his crew being you...
15.4K 524 10
ONE PIECE VARIOUS X ISEKAI OP! READER "when I say I want to die, you are suppose to comfort me...NOT ACTUALLY END MY LIFE!!" "....𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺?" "DON'T...
25.7K 735 46
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ "Who knew someone can change the course of the winds......" Y/n L/n is a young man with the kindest...
569 21 7
This is gonna be a story with (Y/N) as the MC, but just know that it's literally just me and what I would do. Anyways, onto the description: You know...