The Darkness Of One's Soul ||...

Por lunar_lyacon

Eren furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was seeking your attention away. "Who?"... Mais

PREFACE
PROLOGUE
SAGA I - ANTICIPATION
SAGA III - HOMICIDE
SAGA IV - INCARCERATION
SAGA V - CHRONOLOGY
SAGA VI - ARISTOCRACY
SAGA VII - SERENDIPTIY 🔞
SAGA VIII - DOMINANCE 🔞
SAGA IX - ASCEDANCY 🔞

SAGA II - APPREHENSION

287 13 16
Por lunar_lyacon

"You don't find love,
Love finds you"

After your conversation with Eren, you bid your farewell to him and marched to Wall Sina. It was an order from Erwin to reach the wall before the sun rose and you were already too late since the others had already left.
The idea of spending more time with him never left. You wanted to be more with him as he unknowingly became your comfort zone.

Well, I forgot his name again. You noticed as you paraded.

You rode your horse in the midst of a dark forest as a brave living. Nothing could ever have scared you more than the idea of losing your mother in this world hence despite what lurks within the darkness you continued riding further.

Unexpectedly, strange sounds of walking and someone following you reached your ears. Your sight shifted to the source of sound while your epidermis aroused to be more self-aware.

"Show me before I catch you, or else I will not be merciful" You announced proudly, and the person lurking was unaffected by it.

You got off the horse and walked towards the origin. You checked the nearby location and the origin, but no creature could be found. You doubted your vision as your senses said otherwise.

Suddenly, a pair of hands clasped upon your waist.

"Such a waste, you don't recognize me now" The person holding you sighed at your ears causing you goosebumps. You could feel that he was someone older and a lot taller than you.
You tried to struggle against him only to be pushed closer to him.

"Who are you? A pedophile walking around in the dark to find your pray?" You bellowed angrily. The person holding you was one letting go of you. You turned around to look at an approximately six-foot man with long strands of chestnut brown hair tied in a half bun. He had markings over his face. You couldn't notice his features well yet you could tell he was someone you were looking at first time.

"Were you always this noisy back then?" He uttered in disappointment.

"Excuse me?" You again bellowed angrily. He was getting on your nerves yet you couldn't use any powers against him no matter how much you tried.

"Well for your answer I am not a pedophile but," He continued gazing at you until he smirked at his next words.
"I can become one for you"

You were all red because of your high tempartment. He chuckled hard at you thinking of you as a cute little panda when he saw your expression. He wanted to pinch that chubby and velvety cheeks of yours.

You wanted to hit him hard in his face but you were smart enough to understand the situation. For someone like him who could block your powers must be very powerful.

"Who sent you here? The Emperor?" Seriousness started to appear on your face.
This was the only possibility you could conclude from this undesirable situation.

The guy turned serious too.
"No Y/n, no one sent me here" He removed a strand of hair off your face and tucked it behind your ears while speaking.

"How do you know my name?" He bent down to your level, seizing the situation as a funny moment. He couldn't believe that he was seeing your childish side. From the very start, he has always thought of you as a mature person yet now you were amusing to him.

Subsequently, the clouds covering the moonlight unrevealed it and shined brightly, absorbing away the darkness from the guy's face. His Emerald-like green eyes shined in the illumination catching your gaze.
Seeing those green colors always reminded you of that guy, whose name you constantly forget.

"You too have green eyes..." Your thoughts were now uttered unawares.

He furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was taking your attention away.
"A guy I know has the same green eyes and the same hair color"

"Who?" He asked out of frustration as jealousy filled him.

"Why will I tell you?" Even though you didn't remember his name yet you spoke the same way as you would have spoken if remembered his name to protect him from this suspicious guy. However, you weren't familiar that you were protecting him from himself.

He grabbed your wrist and started to fill more rage as you avoided answering him.
"Look Y/n, though you don't know this, but I have already told you, You are mine!" He stressed the word mine as he continued snarling at you "Tell me his name"

His eyes were in a darker hue of green currently.

You were scared by him now and his unusual actions as well as words against you. He sounded as if you both knew each other for a long time yet you never recall someone like him in your life.

"Look I don't understand what are you saying and I totally don't know you"
Eren took a step back hearing your words. You were right, you were still a 16-year-old teen who just started to grow relations with him while he was a 19-year-old adult who was from the future, already fallen in love with you and your older self.

"I am sorry" He bit his lips to subside his rage. He regretted being angry at you. He decided to take things slowly, henceforward he at first calmed himself down.

You were relieved to see his eye's hue changing back to normal.

"Tomorrow..." He spoke slowly. You looked at him perplexed.
"Tomorrow, Eren will turn into Titan" Eren looked down at the floor as he couldn't dare to meet his eyes to yours.

"What?!" You stayed as confused as possible. He sighed at your reaction.

"Tomorrow, Eren will turn into Titan and Wall Rose will fall"

Before you could ask more questions, shadows spread over your vision, and your consciousness left you.

Eren used his powers to make you sleep because he couldn't handle having any more conversations. He was afraid he would hurt you because of jealousy. Jealousy of your admiring someone else in front of him. You were supposed to be only his. You were supposed to be calling only his name. You were supposed to only think about him. At least that's what he yearned for.

Heretofore you fall over the ground, Eren grabs you into his arms and teleports you to your room.
He gently placed your unconscious body over your bed and caressed your skin and spoke to you before leaving you alone.

"Y/n, this time you will be mine"

————————————————————————

You were sleeping in your room, without any knowledge of what happened earlier night.

Suddenly Levi appeared and grabbed you by your waist taking you out with him, as a luggage, informing it was something urgent.

"What's the matter?"

"Wall rose had fallen. We need to hurry up. The newbie brats won't handle it long" He growled as he carried you.

You still didn't remember Eren's previous night's words since your mind was filled with chaos right now. You quickly changed into your uniform and adjusted your spear gear on your waist. You and Levi with the others left for Wall Rose. You recalled that among the newbies there would be green-eyes guy too. Just thought of him being in danger paced your speed.

The previous night you already had gone back to the Wall Sina since it required the sight of Erwin Smith. You were like a right hand of him henceforth you followed him everywhere he went.

It took you an hour to get there. You and Levi used your gear to travel as fast as you could while the others rode the horse.

By the time you both reached a lot of trainees were already killed by those giant monsters. You looked everywhere with your eyes couldn't be blessed by his figure.

You weren't skilled enough with your powers to kill the Titans therefore you slashed through them while shielding your other comrades. It was appreciated to you that you were the reason why there were less number of casualties.
The crisis was soon handled by Levi single-handedly, being the strongest solider of humanity.

Suddenly you heard a number of people ordering and yelling around in a crowd. You went there to balance the situation.
You saw a group of three people arguing and protesting from far away. One of them was in grave pain. You can up to them.

It was the green-eyed guy with whom you liked spending time.

"What is the situation?" You asked the major, applying your authority being Erwin's right hand.

All the people around were panic-stricken as if they had seen something unexpected.

"This guy can turn into Titans" The major replied with wide eyes as if he couldn't believe his own words.

Out of impulse, you recollected your moments with the weird adult you met the prior night and the words he spoke.

"Tomorrow, Eren will turn into Titan and Wall Rose will fall"

Your eyes widened too as you cursed yourself for forgetting something so important. Your gaze shifted to the boy who was in grave pain.

So his name was Eren. You reminisced.

"Everyone!" You shouted at the top of your voice knowing your next move "Put your weapons away!"
You can up to Eren where he was sitting on his knees. You stood in front of them to protect the trio from any harm.

"He is not an enemy to humanity!" You raise your arms in surrender "He is a friend!"

"How could you trust he is not a for?!" The major was furious by your act.

Trust? How could you trust him? You don't know why but it was natural, as if you were trusting him innately. You didn't have any solid proof or evidence yet you knew that he couldn't have done anything.

You turned to look at Eren, who was already looking at you. His eyes were filled with tears and you could no longer resist his sufferings.

You turned back to major, with immense determination to save Eren.
"If he is a friend then he would help humanity to reach a level where we can get devoid of Titans" You stopped before speaking completely "If he is a foe, then Levi Ackerman will kill him on the spot"

*Meanwhile Levi getting chills while killing Titans*

"Major you saw that Eren tried to save us from the other Titans" Armin finally spoke up who was frozen to death. It was thanks to you he was speaking.

You looked at Eren surprised that he could actually control Titans and save his comrades. He gave you a warm smile.

Eren never believed that he would meet you here on the battleground. In the same way, he never believed that you would ever speak for him in this kind of concern.

He was amused when he noticed that you took his side and spoke well of him without even trying to know the truth.
These reasons were enough to satisfy Eren, why he was falling for you.

The conversation went off for a long period of time and he didn't get convinced until Erwin himself appeared. The major ordered everyone to arrest Eren and wait until the court brought the judgment.

"Why did you help him?" Erwin asked out of curiosity while you both stood on the high wall. He convinced Eren's survival only on your request since he trusted your appraisal.

You looked at him with a blank face, unable to stop thinking of the guy you foretold you the future.
Can he change in the Titans too? You wondered.

"Y/n?" You snapped at his second call.

"Uh, umm. Because I am sure he would help us to find something that we are always trying to hunt"

"And what is it exactly?"

"Who are Titans? And how did they appear out of a sudden to crush us?"
Erwin hummed at your words. He knew what we were up to and was proud of it. He patted your shoulders.

"Don't fail me" He spoke and left.
You sighed heavily still couldn't process what was going on.

It was already evening. The dusk always reminded you of those beautiful green eyes, but you couldn't admire them at your fullest today because those cold and dark green hues of yesterday terrified you.
The warmth that Eren gave you was taken away from the other guy.

"Who the hell are you?" You muttered as a gust of wind met your face.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

62.1K 1.6K 57
" 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲." - 𝐘/𝐍 You are a member of the Ackerman Clan - an ancient...
109K 2.3K 29
I met her when she was a girl who lack nutritions and so damn skinny,like really skinny.Her hair is so beautiful even when it's dirty and tangled.I t...
775 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
23K 367 16
"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as the brunette whose 1 meter apart from her...