Meant to be together (YOONMIN...

By MIN18yoon13

" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin... More

Back to same city
Pain
Past
Happiness doesn't always exist
Journey from "Park Jimin" to "Jimin"
Suffering
Charity program
Dance and preparation
Family and friends
Long time no see
Truth cannot be hidden always
Author's note
Always by your side
Poor Alphas
Jimin is chick ๐Ÿฃ
Make me yoursโค
Announcement
๐ŸฉทMeant to be together๐Ÿฉท
Ideas๐Ÿ˜…
Announcement

Second chance

758 17 1
By MIN18yoon13

Namjin's house,

After knowing the whole truth, guilty would be small word for what they are currently feeling.

Everyone is gathered in Namjin's house. They came at 2am from Min corporation, since it was already very late they decided it would be better to stay.

They also told the whole incident to Taekook. They didn't want to hide  anything from them.

Yoongi is sleeping from exhaustion. Calming him was a big task, after reading the report he could not stop his tears.

Jin is patting his head, he himself is not better either. Again and again he is remembering the day when he met jimin in restaurant and the guilt is increasing.

Namjoon is silently sitting carrying aera in his lap.

Hobi and kook are trying to calm Tae, who is continuously sobbing. He is blaming himself thinking about the hard ships jimin had to face alone.

He had always told everyone that he and jimin are soulmates but when jimin needed him most, what he did blocked his number and didn't even went to see him in the hospital.

As for Army, that girl wasn't there when jimin was in their lives. She know the things she heard from them. But it's not stopping her to feel guilty of creating bad image of jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After having brunch, everyone decided to confront yoongi's father, since he was the one behind all the misleadings and misinformation.

But for that they have to travel to outside Seoul, where yoongi's father lives in his ancestors house.

Yoongi's mother is no more, she died after 2 years of the accident. She had always told yoongi to search the incident. But yoongi didn't pay attention to her thinking she was telling all this because she loved jimin.

Thinking about it now, may be she knew some truth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi's ancestors house,

After two hours of travelling they reached yoongi's ancestors house.

Yoongi ringed the door bell and waited for the door to open.

Soon enough one servant opened  and left to call Mr. Min.

"My son, how are you", Mr. Min said enthusiastically walking down stairs.

"Ohh, everyone has come. What's the special occasion? "

Everyone was feeling disgust and hatred towards Mr. Min.

How can someone be this cruel to contort someone's life and on the top of that , that someone happens to be his own son's lover.

How a father can't see his son's happiness and ruin his life.

"What had happened 5 years ago Mr. Min Youngjae", yoongi asked in stern and husky voice.

This voice can give chills to anyone, he is only his father.

" What do you mean yoongi? ", he innocently asked

" I am not here to listen to your lame reasons and talking, tell me what had happened. How was the accident caused? "

"I had already told everything to you. That filthy omega was trying to abort your child and whe.. "

"ENOUGH", yoongi shouted

" Don't you dare to say anything about jimin ", yoongi pointed towards his father

Mr. Min gulped. He had never seen yoongi this angry.

" I want to know the truth and why you did this? "

"Yoon-yoongi wh-what I I told you and ev-everyone was the truth. "

"I'm giving you last warning min Yoongjae, tell the truth or you will be 6 feet under ", yoongi calmy but Pointedingly told

Min Yoongjae was heavily breathing, he didn't expect things to turn out like this.

" Ok", Yoongjae said

"I had gone to hospital for my regular check up when I saw jimin happily bouncing. My first thought was may be he is not well so i directly asked him why he was there"

Yoongjae took deep breath,

"He told that he was pregnant and showed me report. I didn't want you, yoongi, to start your family this early. You have your whole life for that , and you were only 24 that time. So,.... So i told him to do abortion and i told him that you don't like kids. "

"But, he knew, you were fond of kids and didn't listen to me. I had no other options yoongi, I.. I grabbed him by his arm, but.. But somehow he freed himself and drove his car. I to-told my men to chase him. And.. And they chased him but when car wasn't stopping they banged it. "

"Police and ambulance soon came, he was admitted to hospital. The doctor said his child died, and.. And he was unconscious. I... I saw this as op.. Opportunity and misinterpreted all the information. "

"Bu-but somehow your ... Your mother got to know the whole truth so I I threatened her that if she'll tell anything to anyone, I'll disown you"

"I'm sorry yoongi, I was selfish , please forgive me son", yoongjae was pleading

Yoongi slapped him hard, that he fell backwards.

" You are not my father anymore. How can you be so cruel Min Yoongjae. You have no right to interfare in my life"
Yoongi yelled

The disgust , the hatred increased to the level when you want to kill that person, but yoongi can't he is his father , he can't be like min Yoongjae.

"You wanted to disown me ", yoongi sarcastically laughed.

" I disown you. Shame on you min Yoongjae. You are the black mark on the min family that will always be there"

"Shame on you ", yoongi growled.

His face had become red from anger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi was sitting in car with jin and Namjoon.

In other car, hobi and Taekook are sitting.

They didn't bring army with them, they don't want to involve her in all this mess.

"Jin hyung, drop me to jimin's apartment", yoongi said

" But yoongi "

"No hyung, I want to talk to him, I want to ask for forgiveness. I can't.. I can't take all the guilt. I'm feeling suffocated. "

"Ok, then we'll also come with you "

"No hyung, please let me go alone. I'll tell you when you should come"

"Yoongi is right jinnie, let him talk first and sort all things"

"I don't think so jimin can see all of us together"

"Fine joon, but yoongi don't forget to tell me the situation"

"Ok"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin's house,

From morning only jimin is not feeling well. He had severe headache and his knee is worse of all days.

It's the result of yesterday's crying. In all the exhaustion , he forgot to take pill yesterday night and today morning . "

Now he is laying in bed taking some medicines. He doesn't know what he's doing with his life.

He has only eaten one bread and one banana and he is not in the condition to prepare anything and he can't order from outside. Doctor had strictly advised him to avoid outside foods since his cramps are becoming more regular and he should not take too much pills.
.
.
.
.
.
He heard knock on his door.

He doesn't want to get up even. But somehow, He walks taking help of walls and opens the door.

There, yoongi was standing. His eyes were red, hair was messed, look was disheveled, and there were traces of tears also.

He can't believe it's yoongi, because why the elder even want to see him.

"Ji-jimin", yoongi's voice broke

" What are you doing here ", jimin calmly asked. He doesn't want to raise his hope.

Yoongi fell to his knees and bowed down.
Tears started flowing from his eyes.

" Pl-please forgive me ji-jimin "

"I..I know I should not be for-forgiven. When you ne-needed me most, I le-left you. When you wanted com-comfort, I gave you a bag. "

Yoongi moved his head up and looked into eyes of jimin.

"But, but ji-jimin, I I was misinformed. I wanted to trust you bu-but my father presented everything in such a way that it.. It was ha-hard to believe you. "

At this point jimin had also started crying. He weakly stood holding the couch. He wanted to forgive yoongi but thinking of the sufferings the hardships he faced alone is stopping him.

"I had always loved you jimin. I thought I hate you, but somewhere in my heart I knew I can't hate you. I know I can't give you those 5 years , I can't imagine what you had gone through, but I.. I want to prove myself"

"I know it all seems lame"

"But, please jimin please give me  a 2nd chance, for your yoongi hyung, for yoonie, please"

Jimin fell down, he was loudly crying.

"Yoon-yoongi hyung, I missed you. I always wanted to see you. You know what you told me yesterday broke me"

"I needed you hyung. I needed you. Why did you leave ? I wasn't faulty hyung, I was only preparing to surprise you. I didn't go for abortion. I wanted to tell everyone but no one listened to me. Every one left me. "

"Was I unwanted? "

" Noo jiminie "

"You know hyung when I gained my consciousness I was searching for any of you but, but that doctor gave me a letter. You told me to get out of your life. And then, then the nurse gave me a bag with my belongings. Was I unworthy hyung. "

"I tried calling everyone of you, but you all blocked my number. Did I bother you that much that you didn't even come for once. "

"Even my own family disowned me and called me unworthy and useless. Were they right hyung? "

"I think they were right. That's why I was left alone"

"No no, no jiminie, no you are not unworthy it was me, it was us who didn't understand your worth.please forgive me, I I'm sorry, I know sorry is very small word for what you faced. But please jimin. '

Jimins all these words were increasing yoongi's pain. He wanted to go back in time and correct his mistakes.

"You know hyung, when I.. I went to train station I.. I didn't know the destination. I randomly took ticket. And th-there I was almost raped hyung. "

"I... I have suffered so much hyung. I wanted to end my life long ago, but I.
I had given promise to my child our child that I'll survive. "

"Hyung I'm tired. I want to sleep and never wake up"

Yoongi shifted and took jimin's petite body in hug. He knew he can't turn back time but he didn't want to miss his only chance.

"I.. I missed you too jiminie. I'm sorry for not making any effort in past. But i.. I promise you I'll not give up on you now. I will do my best. Please give hyung a second chance"

"Hyung, promise me you won't leave me alone again. I'm scared hyung"

"Hyung promises his jiminie, I won't ever leave you. You are my part baby, without you I was only passing my life. "

"I have done blunder mistake jimin. now I just want to correct all that. I want to cherish you jiminie. You are my everything baby. "

Jimin was crying hysterically and yoongi's tears were also continuously flowing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 hours , they both calmed down.

Yoongi prepared some soup and rice and fed jimin. From the reports he knew jimin's health condition.

Now he doesn't want to ignore anything. He wants to prove himself.

His jiminie is his everything, he can't take the risk of loosing him again. Not this time, if that will happen it would be last day of him.

After forcing of jimin,he himself ate little.
.
.
.
.
.
Currently they both are laying together in jimin's bed. Jimin's face is pressed against yoongi's chest and yoongi's hands are protectively wrapped around jimin's waist.

But they aren't sleeping. It's complete silence only their breath is heard.

"Yoonie"

"Yeah baby"

"Please don't leave me again"

"I won't. I promise you. "

"If any day will come like that, then that would be my last day of life"

Jimin pressed his hand on yoongi's lips.
"Please don't say like this. I want to live my life you. "

Yoongi kissed his forehead.
"I love you"

"I love you too hyung"

I hope you will enjoy. I'm thinking of completing the story early. I may even upload two chapters in one day.

Don't miss.

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.6K 37
โœจ"๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ."โœจ "๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช."
403K 16.9K 69
Jimin is naive and he has a crush on the Alpha, the playboy, Min Yoongi. "Why this mark hurts?" Started: 11/26/19 Rewritten: 1/13/20 ยฉKookieMonsterx1
5.7K 360 22
When Alpha Min Yoongi needs a place to go, his friend Seokjin gets to looking. Soon, a place with the older mans close friend, Park Jimin, is found...
62K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...