Bitter truth

By _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Author's Note

Chapter 75.

1.1K 38 4
By _Minaaz_20

They were in car talking with eachother excitedly. No measure can describe their happiness. Seeing their happy faces can make an angry person to smile.

"So, how are you planning to tell?" Hasan asked excitedly looking at her with a smile.

She was about to say something but her eyes widen in fear.

"Hasan..!! Truck." She half yelled, Hasan immediately tried to do something but it got crashed. Their car rolled few times and was now inverted. Their faces were bloody.

Fatima eyes were shutting, she slowly kept her shaky hands on Hasan's unconscious face. She tried to check his breathing but got none. Her eyes were shutting again and she felt as if her soul leaving her body.

She tried to move but nothing, she shaked Hasan a little and nothing. She touched his chest slowly but there was no heartbeat. Nothing. Just silent and empty. Tears were continuously rolling down her eyes. With that she saw the front of the car started smoking.

She was breathing heavily, she touched her lower abdomen and tears were rolling down continuously. She can't even move an inch from her position.

She touched Hasan's cold and lifeless body and everything got blurred. A loud noise came and the car burned into ashes with their bodies in it.

Fatima woke with a jolt in panic. She started breathing heavily, she looked around and tried to calm down a little looking at Hasan sleeping by her side keeping his hand on her baby bump. It was more than 8.5 months now.

She shaked Hasan gently and he woke up immediately.

"What happened Fathi?" He asked getting panicked.

She closed her eyes listening his calm and soothing voice and few tears slipped from her eyes.

"Jaan?" He called softly sitting on the bed. She opened her eyes and he helped her to sit straight. She opened her arms for a hug and he hugged her tightly caressing her back gently and kissing her head.

"Please don't leave me." She whispered.

"I'm here with you, I'm not at all going anywhere away from you. Relax just calm down."

She nodded on his chest, wrapping her hands around his neck and smelling his soothing smell which was calming her down.

"Do you want anything Jaan?" He asked softly and pulled himself.

"Just water please." It was barely a whisper. He took the bottle from the side table and gave her the glass, she drank few sips and gave him back. Hasan held both of her hands and kissed it at a time, keeping it on his face.

"Are you fine Fatima?"

"Yes."

"What happened Jaan? Was it a nightmare again?"

"It was the worst one." She whispered again.

"Nothing to worry about sweetheart, I asked safa about it and she said this happen to most of the mothers before the due date nothing to worry about. It's just your brain nothing else."

She nodded and leaned on his chest, he started reciting some verses of the Quran and blowing all over her. She was getting completely calm, like there is nothing to fear about. She was getting a few nightmares from past one week. It was not about her past but some random ones.

She felt a sharp pain and hissed in pain, clutching Hasan's shirt tightly.

"Fathi, what happened?" He started getting panicked.

"It's hurting." She said in pain.

He immediately took the phone and called safa, luckily she was in the hospital. He was caressing her back continuously. He immediately got up from the bed and started looking for his car key. He called Hamid and was pacing in the room looking for the keys.

"There." She said in pain pointing at the dressing table. They shifted in the guest room, Hamid picked up the call.

"Hospital, come." Hasan said in panic and cut the call. He helped Fatima to get up and she took her hijab and kept it on her head not wrapping it completely.

He rushed to his car and made her sit comfortably. He got in the driver seat and started the car. He was driving with full speed but was careful.

"Hold on baby, just few minutes." He was saying but it was more to himself.

"Hasan, you try to calm down first. I'm fine." She was clearly in pain but trying to control it.

"Yes yes."

They got to the hospital and she was taken to the OT. Safa was there waiting for them.

"Deep breaths Fatima. Okay." Safa was calm. Fatima nodded taking deep breath.

"You still have a little time, rest for a while everything is fine. Just take deep breaths."

Fatima looked at Hasan who was more panicked now. She gave her hand and he held her immediately. The pain was now a little bearable, she kissed his fingers keeping it near her and closed her eyes. Hasan was stroking her hairs with his free hand.

It was now more than two hours and they both slept, Fatima was already in the other room. All of their family were gathered. Hasan's head was on the pillow beside her and their fingers were interwined with eachother.

Fatima woke up with a sharp pain getting unbearable for her. Unknowingly her hand tightened on Hasan's making him wakeup from his sleep. Without asking anything he immediately pressed the button and safa came within minutes and took Fatima to the OT.

Hasan was getting panicked as each second passes.

"Relax Hasan, go to her she will need you now more than ever." Laiba said calmly keeping her hand on his shoulder. He nodded and went inside immediately.

"Fatima, everything is fine breath just breath." Safa was saying calmly.

Hasan rushed towards Fatima holding her hand and other stroking her hairs. He was holding his breath in nervousness.

"Okay, Fatima ready." Safa asked.

Fatima just nodded holding his hand more tightly.

"Ya Allah it's so hard." Fatima said in pain.

Hasan was numb at his place seeing her and getting panicked and nervous. He was continuously caressing her hairs.

"I'm sorry Fathi I'm so sorry." He said in panic making Fatima to chuckle in pain.

"What for?" She asked breathing heavily.

"I don't know, you are in pain and I can't even do anything. I don't know what to do I'm sorry."

This made the whole OT to laugh including Fatima.

"You are looking more nervous than her." Safa said with a smile instructing Fatima what to do.

Fatima screamed a little and the baby's cry echo in the room making Hasan and Fatima to smile with tears.

"Congratulation it's a baby boy." Safa said with a wide smile.

Nurse gave the baby to Hasan who held it gently and more carefully. He kissed his forehead gently and showed it to Fatima who had tears. Nurse took the baby from them to check.

"Come on Fatima, one more." Safa said again.

After about 4 minutes they heard another cry, Hasan kissed Fatima's forehead and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Congratulation to both of you, you had a girl." Safa was so happy.

After few minutes nurse gave her to Hasan who held her same like before, gently and carefully. He had tears in his eyes, he gently pecked her forehead and gave it to Fatima. She touched her forehead gently and smiled widely. Hasan kissed Fatima's head caressing her hairs.

It was now an hour, Fatima was sleeping and everyone was surrounded near the twins.

"C'mon now my turn." Hania tried to take from Zara.

"Okay, now let baba do his work." Hasan said in a shushed voice.

He gave his son to Hadi and daughter to Aziz. Both the fathers started giving the Azaan near the babies ear, everyone was quiet with smiles plastered on their faces. Haya was not there with them. They both kept the babies in the cradle and everyone got out to let them sleep. They all had carried both the kids.

Hasan kissed Fatima's forehead gently and pecked both his children on the cheek with a huge grin and started praying his Salah.
Fatima opened her eyes and smiled looking at Hasan. She was lost in admiring him that she didn't realised he had already offered.

"Enjoying the view baby." He asked with a smirk making her chuckle.

He came towards her and sat beside her. She moved a little and leaned on his chest.

"Thank you love thank you so so much." He whispered stroking her hairs.

"I love you Hasan."

"I love you more Jaan."

They were quiet in comfortable and peaceful silence.

"Have you thought about the names?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Abdullah and Amina." He said with a smile making her smile wider.

"Masha Allah." She whispered

"Let's keep it as official names and you can decide what we can call at home."

"No, it's nice. Let's call them by their official names. Abdullah and Amina." She had a huge smile on her face repeating the name.

She looked up at Hasan who was already looking at her with so much love in his eyes. He leaned in and started kissing her, with that they heard the babies crying. They immediately pulled themselves and started laughing.

Hasan took Abdullah and gave him to Fatima and he took Amina with a smile. Fatima kept her son on her chest, gently caressing his scalp. As soon as Hasan took Amina she became silent making his already widen smile to more widen.

They both looked at eachother with huge grins. With that a knock came and haya entered impatiently. She looked at them with tears and rushed towards Fatima. She hugged Fatima and pecked Abdullah's cheek. She then went near Hasan and hugged him giving a quick peck to Amina.

"Masha Allah May Allah bless you all." She said with happiness looking at four of them.

"Can I ?" She asked Hasan, who gave her Amina with a smile.

With that all of them entered again. Hania took Abdullah from Fatima and they all settled in the room. Hasan sat beside Fatima's bed.

"Have you thought about the names?" Hadi asked.

"Yes..." Hasan was saying but everyone interrupted him.

"What?" They all asked in unison making Fatima and Hasan to chuckle.

"Abdullah." He said this looking at Hadi. "And Amina." He then looked at Aziz.

They both were clearly shocked and so happy listening the names.
Aziz was the first, he came forward and hugged Hasan, then Hadi hugged him making everyone a little confuse.

He looked around and laughed looking at their faces.

"Few months ago Hasan asked about some names, and I said him about the name Amina. I never thought he was asking about keeping their daughter's name." Aziz explained with a smile and tears brimming in his eyes.

"He even asked me the same thing and one of the name I said was Abdullah. Even I don't had that idea. I thought he was figuring out to keep the name of his new hospital." Hadi said this time having the same expressions like Aziz.

"Even I thought the same." Aziz said with a smile.

Hasan just smiled looking at them. They both hugged him again making him laugh.

"C'mon this wasn't even a big deal now." He said with a laugh.

Fatima was lost staring at her husband in love and admiration. The kids were now in their cradle sleeping peacefully. It's been half an hour that they were talking about random things.

"You know I'll give the tips to her on how to control her 4 minutes elder brother." Haya said with a smirk looking at Hamid.

"And I'll teach him on how to annoy his 4 minutes younger sister." Hamid smirked looking at haya making everyone laugh.

"No matter whatever you all say I'll be their favourite like everyone else in this room." Hania said with a grin making everyone to roll their eyes.

"Oh C'mon everyone know that very well who is favourite." Zara said with a scoff.

"That's your misunderstanding littlest sis." Haya added with a grin.

"Oh C'mon now, from Rida to Amina I'm the favourite one." Hania said with a proud smile.

Elders were laughing looking at them. Bilal smiled looking at Fatima laughing. Everyone went back after few hours as they all had kids waiting for them. Only the mothers and Hasan were staying with Fatima and twins.

Safa came to check on Fatima and everything was fine.

"Fatima, they look like me." Hasan said with a grin making her laugh.

"See, every feature is mine." He said again making her shook her head with a smile.

"It's been only hours and you already can see that. Don't all kids are same when they are born." She asked with a chuckle making him roll his eyes.

"Can't you just accept that to make me happy." He asked with a pout making her laugh again.

With that laiba and Noor came inside after knocking. They settled down and asked Fatima if she need anything. They started chatting and after about an hour twins started crying together. Laiba and Noor took them and was cradling them back and forth.

Fatima leaned on Hasan's chest and closed her eyes as she was feeling exhausted. Hasan slowly removed her hijab and kept it aside stroking her hairs gently. She also slept within minutes like the twins. Hasan chuckled looking at three of them. He gently moved from her and made her sleep comfortably.

It's been two months now, Hasan came back from the hospital. It was midnight, he usually come home early but today was an emergency. He opened his room door and his eyes soften seeing his everything in one room.

Fatima was asleep with the kids on her chest. Her hands were on their back securely. The twins were snuggled in their mother's warmth. Hasan closed the door behind him and went to washroom. He freshen up and changed his clothes.

He slowly tried to take Abdullah from her grip which made Fatima to wake up immediately. She looked at Hasan and calmed. Hasan just smiled at her. He took Abdullah first and kept in his cradle gently giving a gentle peck on his forehead, he took Amina next and did the same.

Fatima was back to her sleep, he went to his side and pulled Fatima towards him. She snuggled in his neck, sleeping peacefully. After few minutes Hasan also drifted in deep sleep holding Fatima protectively.

Even though they went through everything in their life one thing was constant in their lives. First the trust in Allah and second the love for eachother.

Patience is the key to success and Fatima and Hasan's life proved it. With every hardship comes an ease. They learnt many things in their lives.

How to leave everything for Allah.
✿ How to always rely on Allah and to never lose hope or get disappoint.
✿ How to have patience.
✿ How to react when they are tested.
✿ How to love unconditionally.
✿ How to trust one another in everything.
✿ To think every thing happens for a reason and have the best in it.
✿ To forgive others even without knowing the complete truth.
✿ Never to take revenge.

There are so many things they learnt from eachother. No matter what things are waiting for them in future they will always have eachother. Ofcourse everyone had their mini fights but the love they share with eachother can never get destroyed.

The End~

********************************

Alhamdulillah, finally it's done.
Please do vote this chapter as I can know how many of you actually read it till last. Do read the author note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.9K 43
Xia Yao's self-awareness awakened and she found out she was only a vicious female character with reduced wisdom created by an author. The heroine of...
15.2K 827 48
Ridhimaa returns home after two years, completing her postgraduate. She decided to enjoy her vacation with her family. One day she goes to market wit...
3K 345 32
Meet Jonathan Anderson and Vanshika Williams!!😊😊 " Do you like me?" Vanshika asked him. " Yes I like you." Jonathan replied. " Do you love me?" Van...
134K 8.1K 38
-one woman can be enough to crush a corrupt politician's heart- "You look so scared of me," he chuckled in dark amusement, getting up from the couch...