PHC: More Breed Of Chaos | EN...

By ParkButterfly13

Nor Fakhri, a boy, has enrolled in a new school called Kudrat, along with his female cousin Nur Fatin whom he... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Final Chapter

CHAPTER 27

66 7 1
By ParkButterfly13

Recap:

"Ape guna aku suka dia kalau dia suka kau..."

...

Nisa frowns at Mia's words. Naim? Likes her? "Ape yang membuatkan kau terpikir yang dia suka aku?" Mia shrugs off her shoulder and faces Nisa. "Bila dia susah senang, dalam sudut hati dia...aku boleh nampak sebenarnya kau yang dia harapkan."

Nisa looked down for a minute before a small smile formed on her lips. "Aku rasa it's just a mere attraction je, nothing more, nothing less." Mia snaps her head toward Nisa's direction. "Takkan kau tak rasa macam...nak jaga hati si Naim tu?"

Nisa ignores her word and turns around to face Mia fully with fierce eyes. "Kau tau Mia...aku bukan la ape but for someone yang dah berkerja fall in love with someone yang masih bersekolah, tak kesah la lelaki ke perempuan, kira pedophile kau tau tak?"

Mia was taken aback by what Nisa said. Pedophile? Her? She never thought of that before but now that someone told her about it. "Kau sedar tak? Hm? Lepas Naim jumpa kau, dia tak nak balik rumah."

Nisa continues to scold Mia. "Dia melawan mak dia. Takde benda baik yang akan datang untuk dia once dia buat mak dia menangis." "Kau tak faham...Naim tu dia dah tak tahan dengan everything, everyone."

"Bukan dia nak pon melawan mak dia tapi parent dia yang selalu lebihkan Fakhri. Kau pon nampak kan semua ni?" Mia raised her voice a little. "Mia. Ape yang dia lalui, aku dah kena dulu and aku pon melawan cakap bapak aku balik..."

"Tapi lama-lama aku sedar...ape yang aku buat selama ni, takde manfaat pon dekat diri aku sebab aku tak dapat lupakan semua benda. Kau nak Naim jadi macam aku ke? Kau nak dia rosakkan diri dia sendiri semata nak kebahagiaan yang sementara?"

"Memang aku benci bapak aku. Sebenci-benci nya...tapi kau tengok keadaan aku sekarang? Aku happy ke kalau aku benci family aku? Takde secuit rasa bahagia pon aku rasa... melainkan penderitaan yang aku dapat..."

"Takde manusia dalam dunia ni akan lupa dengan kenangan pahit dalam hidup dia..."

As Nisa wiped away a couple of tears from her eyes, she realized that the happiness she had hoped to find after running away from her father was still out of reach. The six years she spent at Kudrat felt like nothing but endless torture.

She has to keep herself sane by trying to keep in touch with everyone without knowing that her life will ruined by Maria and her friends...she has no one to lean on...but herself. Hearing this, Mia finally realized how messed up Nisa's life was for someone who was just 18 years old.

Someone who was the same age as hers...yet she hid it so well that people thought that she was an arrogant, cruel, self-centred 'KAPLA'. What Nisa said was true...in some way, she slowly ruining Naim.

"Jadi suggestions kau?" Mia finally opened up to Nisa. She smiled a little. "Kau ade future yang bright Mia...
dapatkan scholarship kau." Mia nods her head and slowly hugs Nisa.

"Jagakan Naim...bila aku takde. After all, selain Nurin dengan Fatin, kau je boleh dia berhenti buat benda yang bukan-bukan." Mia's advice while hugging her tightly...

"Aku...tak boleh janji Mia. Tapi aku cuba." She stroked Mia's arm. Not long after, Mia breaks the hug and faces Nisa for the last time. "Thank you." Nisa didn't say anything, she only nodded her head. After that, Mia leaves Nisa alone.

...

"So that's what happens. Mia tak tinggalkan kau pon. Dia pilih untuk focus dekat dia punye masa depan." Nisa turned to look at Naim when she noticed that he kept quiet all the time. He was staring at the blank space with...unreadable expression.

"Kau suka kat Fakhri ke Nisa?" His question leaves her in confusion. Why did he ask her that? "Aku pon tak tau Naim...aku tak boleh nak cakap satu perasaan yang aku sendiri tak pernah rasa." She answers him nonetheless but that's not what he wants to hear.

"Sama jugak dengan aku. Tapi aku nak dengar ya atau tidak je. Kau suka Fakhri ke?" Nisa looked down for a moment, thinking. Naim scoots closer but still leaves some space between them. "Kau pon attract dekat Fakhri je kan?" "Kau cuba cakap ape ni Naim?"

Nisa start to feel frustrated with Naim's behavior. "Kenapa semua orang...sayangkan Fakhri...bukan aku..." Nisa's frown grew bigger when she heard what he said. Naim looked at Nisa for the last time and left without saying anything.

She sighed and leaned back against the bench. It's useless for her to say anything to him, at this point the one who could stop Naim was Naim himself...

...

Next morning:

Arissa and Uraissa saw that Nisa was on her way to the boy's DM's. Probably to meet her brother or Fakhri but they have decided to follow her in case something happened.

"Nisa mana?" Hani asked Ayuni, who was monitoring the girl's DM's during that recess. Ayuni raised an eyebrow. "Kau nak tau pahal?" "JAWAB JE LA!!" Hani suddenly shouts, making Ayuni flinch. She shakes her head in disbelief before answering.

"Dia pergi DM lelaki-" She left before Ayuni finished her sentence. Sofya stood beside Ayuni as both of them watched Hani furiously walk away to find Nisa. "Dah pahal pulak minah ni tiba-tiba nak mengamuk..." Ayuni shrugs off a shoulder, indicating that she doesn't know.

When Nisa arrived at the male's DM, it was unusually quiet, yet the air was intense as if there was a fight going on that just ended. Her pupils move around to look for her brother's presence and there he is. As she walked towards him, she could feel someone was walking behind her.

Nisa followed her instincts and quickly crouched down, turning to face the person responsible. It was Hani, who swung a tray in her direction. Nisa noticed that Hani's grip on the tray tightened, indicating that she intended to strike Nisa again. However, Nisa managed to avoid the attack by moving her body to the left and right and turning around.

"KAU DAH KENAPA HANI?!" Nisa raised her voice out of anger. All the boy's attention was diverted toward Hani and Nisa, including the depressed Naim. "Aku dah cakap dekat kau, AKU TAKKAN BERHENTI SELAGI KAU TAK BAGI JAWATAN KAPLA KAU TU DEKAT AKU!"

"AND AKU DAH CAKAP DEKAT KAU YANG KALAU AKU BAGI JAWATAN NI DEKAT KAU, IBARAT AKU MUSNAH KAN KUDRAT NI!" Hani shouted in frustration and wanted to attack her but before she could do anything, Broly appeared out of nowhere and hugged Hani from behind, preventing her from moving.

"SUDAH HANI SUDAH! CUKUP! SEMUA ORANG PANDANG KAU LA!" Broly whispered shout to Hani's ear but she didn't even bother to hear. "LEPASKAN AKU XENA! BIAR AKU BELASAH BETINA SOMBONG TU!" Hani struggles to get out of Broly's embrace.

Arissa and Uraissa who's been watching the whole situation have finally come to interfere. "Sudah la tu Hani, ape lagi yang kau tak puas hati ha? Tak cukup ke gaduh batch yang kau dah buat, semata nak burukkan nama Nisa?" Uraissa asked full of patience while Arissa was ready to punch her in the gut.

Hani finally was able to get out of Broly's grip and she fixed her uniform. "Benda ni takkan jadi kalau betina ni dengar cakap aku dulu. Jadi aku datang ni proposes satu cadangan yang...adil." Hani's calmness infuriates Arissa even more. Uraissa held her twin fists to calm her down.

"Cadangan ape yang kau ade?" Nisa fixed her posture and stood properly. "Aku tau benda ni kau dah haramkan and takde orang pon tau sebab ape tapi sebab aku nak perlawanan ni adil jadi kita guna cara budak lelaki." Her words lead to confusion of the trio.

"Aku cadang kan kita manifesto malam besok...berdua."

Uraissa looks at her in shock. "Buat ape kau nak guna cara tu? Sedangkan Nisa dah haramkan?" Arissa asked in anger. "Aku nak perlawanan yang adil. Tak libatkan student lain. Ikut kau la nak ke tak." Hani threw the tray somewhere and left just like that, without saying anything further.

Kahar looks at her older sister in concern, this is bad...this is not good. Even though the manifesto process is the same as the boys, they must beat each other to death and Kahar was more than sure. One wants to protect the position, one wants to snatch the position.

Even though Naim was mad at Nisa, he still worried that something bad would happen to her. Not to mention Fakhri was scared to death. The twins look at Nisa's face, she has this... unreadable expression. "Nisa..." Uraissa softly called out her name.

"Korang berempat jangan masuk campur hal ni." She walks away. Fakhri stood up and headed toward the twin with a worried expression, followed by Ayam behind him. "Nisa setuju ke? Nak manifesto dengan Hani?" Arissa shakes her head.

"Kita orang pon tak tau Fakhri..." She lowered her head and ran her palm all over her face in frustration. Fakhri looks at Ayam when he remembers something. "Wey Yam, Hani cakap malam besok kan dia nak manifesto?" Ayam nods his head. "Ha'ah, asal?" Fakhri exhales deeply...

"Malam tu aku manifesto dengan Naim..." Ayam look at him in horror...

...

"Sabar Fakhri, kaki kau tu duk goyang dari tadi lagi, makin laju aku nampak." Ayam flinches in his seat when Fakhri suddenly stand up. "Aku mana boleh sabar Yam. Kita tak tau kalau si Hani tu tiba-tiba main kotor ke ape ke plan something ke, KITA TAK TAU!"

He sits back in his seat. Ayam looked at him and thought that he should've focused on a manifesto with Naim the next night but instead, he worried for his girl...Ayam mentally rolls his eyes. "Kau ni Fakhri. Kan Nisa yang kita cakapkan ni, kau risau ape?"

"Macam mana kalau Hani tak sengaja buat dia trigger and Auraisha yang keluar?"

Now it's Ayam turns to panic after he remembers how things went wrong because of Auraisha. "WEY TAK KE MAMPOS NANTI SI HANI TU KALAU SI AURAISHA KELUAR?!" Fakhri nodded his head, indicating that he was thinking the same thing.

"Eh tapi Fakhri...manifesto kau dengan Naim macam mana?" Ayam suddenly changed his mood from panicking to relaxing but still panicked from the inside. "Aku tak nak teruskan Yam. Aku tak nak hilang abang aku sendiri."

"Macam mana kau nak berhentikan manifesto ni? Bukan tak boleh ke?" Ayam getting goosebumps as things have gotten more serious than it already was. The fight that not even Kahar nor Nisa could interfere. "Aku cuba negotiates dengan dia...before manifesto besok..."

"Kita tengok la...kalau Naim nak dengar cakap ADIK dia...one last time..."

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3K 122 32
If you are feeling sad, bored, or not in the mood to do anything just read this piece of crack. This is a fanfiction filled with crackhead, chaotic...
11.5K 320 29
A secret organization has been going on for the past few years in Ungku Dramat College ( Kudrat ), and the whole school and institutions are not awar...