๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

Galing kay awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... Higit pa

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

l o v e

568 5 0
Galing kay awhrenaii

Mattheo Riddle

'up.' i said, signaling for madeleine to lift her arms up, and she obeyed.

i slipped off her small top, her boobs quickly falling out from under.

'naughty girl.' i chuckle, seeing she didn't have a bra on, and it was an amazing view.

i kisses down madeleines shoulder till i reached her nipple. i grabbed her boob im my hand, and it fit perfectly.

'you were made me for me.' i chuckle, a small smirk forming on my face as i leaned down, licking up her hard nipple and sucking all around it, leaving my mark.

'i hate you.' she huffs, laying her head back and sucking in her lips.

'dont say that.' i smirked, biting her nipple earning a loud moan from her.

'dont be a tease and just fuck me before i get bored.' she huffs.

'oh you wanna be a brat, huh?' i ask, pulling off my shirt with one hand and taking off my belt.

'ill show you what happens when you act like a brat.' i huff, grabbing her wrist tightly and pulling them up to the bed frame, tying them tightly with my belt.

'you cant do that!' she scoffs, trying to pull her wirst down and squirming around.

'oh but i can.' i smirk, slipping down my jeans and boxers.

'dont be loud.. dont want your parents to hear do you?'

'you're the one to ta-' maddy said before she was quickly interrupted with my hand covering her mouth as i thrusted into her roughly, silencing her moans.

i thrusted into her, pulling out till just my tip is in her before slamming back into her.

her eyes rolled back as she cried out, trying to silence herself as the bed hit the wall with each thrust.

'such a slut.' i chuckle, thrusting deep inside her and pushing down on her stomach with my other hand covering her mouth.

tears formed into her eyes as her body trembled under my touch.

suddenly a knock was at the door and madeleines eyes widen, but i didnt stop.

'maddy? you okay?' her dad called out.

'dont be loud.' i whisper in her ear, moving my hand away from her mouth as she gasp for air.

'im- cleaning my room!' she yells out, quietly whimpering as i thrusted into her roughly.

'just be careful, i thought you were gonna break something.' he chuckled, walking away.

'yeah i will!' she cries out, rolling her eyes back and squeezing around me before she released her warm liquid onto my dick.

i chuckle down at the mess she created as i thrusted deep inside her, a small trembled cry leaving her lips.

i rub her sensitive clit, thrusting once more before coming inside of her, groaning lightly.

'cleaning your room.' i mock, chuckling and leaning down to kiss her.

'shut up.' she mumbles, kissing back and whimpering as i thrust into her again.

i chuckle and pull out, laying next to her and kissing down her jaw.

'was i too rough?' i ask, looking at her.

'no, don't worry. it was amazing.' she smiles, moving her hair out of her face.

-

i walked with madeleine down the street, we were heading to a bouquet shop.

i knew she always loved flowers, and i feel like it would make her day if we went down to go get some.

'do you want some?' she smiles at me.

'oh no im good, im only here to make you happy.' i said, smiling.

'mmmhm.' she chuckles. 'i see you roses disappear every now and then.'

its true, i steal her roses. but she has like 12, how does she notice?

'i dont steal it.' i chuckle.

i watch as madeleines mouth opens to talk until she suddenly bumps into someone as they both groan, stumbling backward.

'sorry man i-'

'ethan?' madeleines suddenly blurted out, staring at him in utter shock.

'..madeleine?' he whispered back.

'who?' i asked, furrowing my eyebrows at her.

'my.. uhm.. my brother..' madeleine mumbles, staring at the tall figure.

he had sharp features and a couple of scars on his face, he had brown fluffy hair and bright green eyes, and the same birthmark madeleine has right by her eye.

'i thought your brother was..' i whispered.

'i..' madeleine stumbled, breathing heavily as they stared at each other like they saw a ghost.

'i think we need to talk.' ethan muttered, biting his lip.

-

then, somehow, me, madeleine and her brother ended up in a small diner by the bouquet.

'they didnt kill me, they never were gonna try. i heard them. they were just planning on torturing me till i died myself.' ethan said, taking a sip of his tea.

surprised they're related, madeleine hates tea.

'they told me you were dead, everyone thought that you were dead. you disappeared for almost 8 years.' madeleine said, quickly wiping her tears before they ran down her cheeks.

'i know. im not even suppose to be alive. but i ran, and i didnt know where i was so i ran somewhere completely differnt.' he sighs.

i bite my lip watching them.

'wait, they told you i was dead?' ethan suddenly ask.

'yeah.. they took me the exact way they took you a couple months ago.. they mostly took me because they thought i knew where you were.'

'did you say anything?'

'no, i kept my mouth shut for you.'

'what did they do to you?'

'abuse me, torture, i dunno.' madeleine whispered, looking down at her nails nervously.

'you went through all of that to protect my secret?' ethan asked.

'of course, you're my brother. you did it all for me.' she lightly shrugs.

'thank you.' he whispered.

'so.. what now?' i ask them, trying to be in some part of this crazy family shit.

'i.. dont know.'

'you can visit me. i live down at the hills by honeydukes.'

'you always loved honeydukes.' she smiles slightly at him.

'i cant believe you're alive. i thought you were gone..' she whispered, biting her lip.

'i thought i would never find you again.' ethan whispered.

'what are you doing here anyway? your 16, right? what about hogwarts?'

'oh me and mattheo are on break.. im with.. mom and dad for the break.'

'they're here?'

'mhm. they even kept your room the exact same as it was left.'

'wow. i thought they would tear it up out of anger..' he chuckles, looking down at his tea.

'nope. i use to go in there and steal your bears stacking them on my bed.' she chuckles, wiping a tear.

i look at madeleine and slightly smile, rubbing her back.

i know this is hard for her, loosing a family member for so long but finding him again.

'oh and this is mattheo riddle.' she smiles, looking at me.

ethans face quickly dropped.

madeleine looked at him realizing and quickly started talking.

'hes nothing like his father, i promise. i've known him for months and he would never become anything like him.'

'i hate my father. i hate that im related to him, but i promise im nothing like him.' i quickly add in defense.

'i trust you.' ethan whispers, staring at me like hes ready to attack if i did.

'well me and mattheo should head back..'

'yeah. you should.' ethan smiles at her.

'i love you.' madeleine whispers.

'i love you too, mads.'

-

me and madeleine walked back, not saying a word to each other.

it seems like she was just in complete shock and couldnt say anything.. her under-eyes were red like she was holding back tears and her nostrils were flared.

i just tried my best to comfort her and walk back to the house.

i didnt know what to do, or even how to comfort her, i might need some advice on that.

-

a week later

Madeleine Black

i opened the door to my brothers room, carefully closing it behind me and staring around.

it was all the same, nothing was different.

it was filled with soccer stuff and some school stuff left before he..

disappeared.

why didn't he come home when he had the chance?..

i bit my lip, holding back tears and i walked over, sitting down on his bed and holding his blue bear i got him for christmas.

i cried for years and years but he was never gone..

how do i tell my parent's about this?

suddenly the door slowly opened and my dad came in with a small smile.

'hey, you okay?' he asked, quietly shutting the door behind him.

'why wouldnt i be?' i sigh.

'you never come into ethans rom unless you really miss him.' he say, sitting down next to me. 'whats up?'

'i.. i dont know.' i sigh, looking down at the bear.

should i tell him? no, dont. not yet.

'are you ready to go back to hogwarts tomorrow?'

'yeah. just excited to see astoria and pansy.' i chuckle, looking up at him.

he smiles at me, rubbing my back and moving hair out of my face.

'i love you and ethan so so much, i hope you know that.'

'yeah, i do.'

it was a moment of silence, both of us staring around the room, imagining ethan running around..

'well ill let you be. clea-'

'clean the room when im out, i know.' i smile at him.

'okay.' he whispers, kissing my forehead and getting up, taking one more look at me with a smile before leaving the room.

i look down at the bear and sigh heavily, reaching into my pocket and pulling out the piece of paper ethan gave me of his address.

the new place he calls home..

he couldn't have done all of this on his own, who helped him?

i wiped a tear quickly, getting off the bed and wiping it, before heading out of the room and grabbing my jacket.

-
'can you grab the door maddy?' my mom called from upstairs a couple seconds after the doorbell rang.

'got it!' i yell back, getting up from the couch and walking up to the door.

i open it, facing brooklyn. holy shit.

'i haven't seen you in forever, what are you doing here?' i ask her in a surprise.

'pansy gave me your address, i had to come visit!' she smiles.

'pansy gave you it?' i chuckle, knowing deep inside.. pansy barely knows her own.

'yeah!' she smiles. 'can i come in?'

'oh yeah, of course! sorry for the mess by the way.' i laugh, opening the door wider for her to walk in.

'did you dye your hair?' i ask, looking at the new bright but dark red ends of her hair.

'yeah, i did it like a week ago myself. why? does it look bad?'

'oh no its amazing, it goes well with your features.' i smile. 'so why are you here?'

'oh i just wanted to talk, i've missed you and a bunch has been going on since we last talked.' she smiled.

i smiled at her, admiring her features, she almost looked the exact same since the last time i saw her..

literally the same.

'whos that?' mattheo ask behind me, making me slightly jolt by his sudden appearance.

'when did you get here?' i asked.

'a while ago.' he shrugged, looking at brooke.

she smiled at him, but mattheo looked like he was not having it.

'uhm, mattheo.. this is brooke. and brooke, this is mattheo.' i smile, introducing them.

'nice to meet you.' she smiles, holding out her hand to mattheo.

he stared at her for a while, like he had something to say but couldnt finds the words for it.

'you two.' he finally spoke, keeping his arms crossed. 'how did you get here?'

'oh maddys friend gave you the address.'

'oh really?' mattheo asked, a hint of anger in his voice. i turn my head and look at him confused as he just continued to glare at her.

'yes, really.' she smiles, looking back at me. 'can we go to your room? i feel like you have the best room out of every person in hogwarts.'

'actually she-'

'yes! lets go!' i said, quickly interrupting mattheo and walking upstairs to my room.

what was up with him? oh my god.

-

words: 2078

IM BACCKKK

im actually in love with this chapter omg

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.5K 67 22
!!THIS BOOK IS SHORT BUT HAS AT LEAST 1000+ WORDS IN EACH CHAPTER!! ~||my dear.. love is a curse that is unable to be broken.||~... ~||riddle me this...
31.8K 1.7K 142
"Thank Salazar, I was starting to imagine you actually stopped despising me." Sirius laughed, "Yeah, as if that would ever happen." "I know, who talk...
152K 3K 49
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ sสœแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, ส™แดแด›สœ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡แด า“ส€แดแด แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜sษชษดษข, แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ า“แด€แด„แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดœษดษขส€ส า“แดส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€. โ€ข...
150K 2.3K 17
UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING. Big changes were made to the plot, completely different from the original. I never knew the Real reason as to why the dar...