The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

By Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|31|

1.3K 58 3
By Hazy_letters

An Early Update for you all !

Hope you all enjoy the chapter !

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A servant entered the room with a letter in his hand , Aina motioned for him to give the letter to her , while Lucas stood to the side , watching Aina .

"Who is it from ?" Lucas asked after the servant had left , staring intently at her , waiting for an answer .

Her eyes widened slightly when she read who had sent her the letter , she quickly opened the aristocratic seal , and read the letter . It was from the Northern Duke , he was to be arriving in two weeks . But the letter itself must have taken at least four days to be delivered to the capital , meaning the Duke would be coming in time of just ten days .

"I'll meet you later "Aina called out to Lucas, as she made haste and left her study , to prepare for the Duke's arrival . She quickly exited the study and looked around , until her eyes finally stopped on a knight .

Lucas thought about reaching out to her , but didn't seeing as to how she quickly ran out of her room . He transported to his tower , he had plans to go and visit the world tree soon .

"Carter ! Call Calcion for me , quickly ." She told the knight , as he bowed and immediately went to call Calcion .

She felt bad for not telling Lucas anything , as they had formed a friendship of some kind over the days . But she couldn't take the chance , if the news that Izek (the Northern Duke , if any of you have forgotten) was coming to capital was known by someone else , it would be a very difficult situation. And Lucas might've told Athy , and according to Aina's knowledge, Lucas met with Athy quite frequently in the original manwha , and Athy could tell Claude . Aina would do anything to make sure Claude does not find out .

She saw Calcion coming towards , but Carter was nowhere to be found . She looked at Cal with confusion , and he explained that Carter had been asked for some help in the kitchen to bring the heavy stuff.

"Cal , your father's coming in 10 days " she told him , his eyes widened at the news , as his father rarely ever came to the capital , since he wasn't quite fond of nobles pestering him .

"Seriously?" He questioned , still not believing her words , as it was his father they were talking about , and he knew his father pretty well .

"Yeah , he gave no reason , but he's coming " Aina replied . She looked stressed just by the thought of it . If Izek had only told her it meant that it was regarding him choosing her for the throne . He had told her to prove herself , so this would be her first and only chance to get his full support. She couldn't bear to lose his support , cause if she had his support the other nobles would also be inclined towards her , as Izek had the most power out of all the nobles .

"We'll need to make preparations then , we can't waste anytime " Calcion told her .

"Yeah , I'll start making the arrangements for your father's arrival" Aina told him , as she started thinking about everything she'll have to do . She sighed as she rubbed her forehead .

"I'll leave you to it , your highness " He told her with a smile .

"You don't have to call me 'your highness' " She answered , with a small smile of her own .  She had grown quite close to Calcion , as he was her guardian knight since the beginning.

"Alright , your highness " He cheekily said , having fun in irritating her . She just shook her head at his antics , and turned around and left to find Lucy , so that the preparations could be started .

————

Athanasia paced around in her room , stressed , as she bit her lower lip , thinking all the worst possibilities. She was hosting a tea party in mere three days , she had sent the invitations quite late , but no one had responded to them yet .

Just as she was about fall back on her bed , Lily entered her room . Athanasia quickly looked towards Lily and questioned what happened , as Lily had come in a quite speed .

"Princess , there are multiple letters for you " Lily replied , trying to catch her breath , she had come fast , as she knew how much Athy was dreading that maybe no one would come to her party .

Athy quickly took the letters from Lily , and started opened them . They were all reply letters to her invitation. Almost everyone would be in attendance, except a select few who unfortunately would not be in the capital at that time .

Athy felt relieved to say the least m she was calm now , she had been worried that she wouldn't fit into society, and that the people might not like her , but thankfully people had no such problem with her .

In the rush of preparations of her party that she was hosting she had long forgotten that her sister knew the name she had in her past life .

————

Claude sighed in annoyance at the pile of paperwork present on hai desk . He had absolutely no desire of doing the paperwork, but as the emperor he had to do it .

But also as the emperor, he could make someone else do the work for him .

He immediately got up from his chair , and walked around to his desk to the door , and opened it . His eyes finally found the person he was looking for .

"Felix ! Come here " he ordered his guardian knight who happened to be just a simple passerby at the current moment .

"Yes , your majesty ?" Felix questioned as he made his towards Claude .

"Finish the paperwork on my desk " Claude ordered .

Before Felix had a chance to respond , Claude was already gone . Felix sighed as he gave up , his shoulders slumped as he entered Claude's study . He had been ordered to do paperwork multiple times before , so it wasn't a new thing to him , but he was never delighted to do it .

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Vote and Comment !

How was the chapter ? Do comment and tell me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
183K 5.2K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
101K 3.2K 59
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
31.3K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...