Tԋҽ Wαʅƚȥ σϝ Dαɾƙɳҽʂʂ (Vampir...

By Derpy_Toon_Girl

Art made and owned by Mr_flamingprincess Check her Wattpad out! Background and text editing made by me on Can... More

Count Bob's Monologue & Plan
Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: Walter's Helping Hand
Chapter 3: The Family Secret
Chapter 4: Another Invitation?
Chapter 5: A Strange and Charming Meeting
Chapter 7: The Masquerade Pt.1
Chapter 8: Lisa and the Maid
Chapter 9: Fate in Song

Chapter 6: Preparing for Halloween

165 3 0
By Derpy_Toon_Girl

1 day left before Halloween...

For the past few days, you have been heading to Count Bob's castle. It felt wonderful and his mannerisms were very welcoming. His maids were there to always tend to your every need. It's like you were in paradise despite not living there. Bad news for you, after leaving the first day you met Bob, you couldn't contact Lisa. Going to her house a few times was even more odd because she was not there. You were concerned and you tried to ask around town where she may be. Again, no signs of her.

It was the day before Halloween and you were losing your patience. Bob was busy today so this gave you time before tomorrow to find Lisa once more. "I wonder if she had important things to do with parents? Then again, that makes no sense," you said, walking up to Lisa's house and knocking on the door. "She should have freaking called me! Her car is finally here. Lisa! It's (Y/N)! Please open up! I have been worried about you!" The door finally opened. "Lisa! There you are. What happened?!"

"Oh, boy, I am very sorry. Things got really complicated- my phone of course was another problem. I feel so bad for not contacting you sooner. (Y/N), tomorrow is Count Bob's party and I feel like we should do something else. I knew it was too good to be true."

"What are you even talking about? Count Bob has been pretty sweet. I felt nothing too uneasy about our time talking-"

"You two have been talking? (Y/N), he's a vampire!" Lisa covered her mouth, looking left and right before pulling you into her home and closing the door. "My brother paid me a visit and explained where he was. No wonder he has been hiding. Bob is hunting him and he is plotting to have us both from what Bart is telling me."

"Crap..." You hate to believe that Bob was a vampire but the way his mannerisms have been, it was pretty much vampire behavior. You walked past Lisa, your hand to your head. You felt frustrated and anxious like a tight feeling piercing your chest. You suddenly teared up and looked at Lisa, "Why?! This isn't fair! What does he want from us?!"

"(Y/N)," Lisa reached out to you but stopped and sighed, "I haven't seen Bart for a few days but with our knowledge, a bride."

"Then let's do something else. Let's go to a different event. Forget this! Wait, oh boy, I promised Bob that I would be there... How will I tell him?"

"Ignore him!"

"If we ignore his invitation, what will happen then?"

"Nothing will happen! Bart says he has a plan but he is going to attempt to try to infiltrate Bob's castle. After what he went through, I hate the idea that he is going alone. He wants us to arm ourselves here."

You sighed, "I will go back to my place and see what type of things I have so I can craft it into a weapon."

"Good idea. I wonder if I have crosses that my mother gave to me?" Lisa went to look for them in another room.

You left Lisa's place and headed back to your house. Your phone rang and upon looking at the caller ID, you were hesitant. It was Walter and you were debating whether to say something or leave it at voice mail. The ringing got to you and you hated to just ignore him. You reached for the phone slowly and said, "Hello?"

"(Y/N)! I am checking up on you and wondering if you'll be at the masquerade tomorrow? Master Bob is looking forward to seeing you and your friend, Lisa."

"Yeah, about that, Walter... I can't."

Walter gasped in shock at your reply. "You can't?! But Master Bob is counting on the town to join him! I wouldn't disappoint him, (Y/N)."

"Well, then, he has to deal with it. I just can't go, okay?! I am busy and I realize I have tons of candy to hand out tomorrow. So please don't call me again!" You hung up and blocked the number fast. Maybe it... Was harsh. Walter was nice but he follows Bob's commands and you just can't trust him or his maids. You took a deep breath and calmed down for a moment before heading to your basement to forge a weapon.

A few hours later, you made a few weapons. Small ones would be easier for you to swiftly plan your move against the vampires. Your favorite one was a knife that your father passed down to you. You combined a cross to it to make it more effective. The one thing you wanted to do is bless the knife to make it even more deadly. "Holy water," you said as you looked into the reflection of the blade. "I want this to be a special knife. I pray that it will help me survive the night or any deadly supernatural encounters." You went back upstairs and into the living room.

"Good afternoon! Welcome to Channel 6 news. I am your host, Kent Brockman." The anchorman stacked the papers he had in his hands on the table. "Tomorrow is Halloween and events will be spiraling. Trick-or-Treaters and party goers all over town are excited to participate in the festive activities that we have here in Springfield. Lucky for you, the biggest party has been making quite the spotlight. Count Bob, who lives in a castle-like manor, quite the vampiric aesthetic," he whispers jokingly as he continues. "Is hosting his first ever Masquerade Ball. Invites have been sent to everyone, even me! Hahaha, and he hates for everyone to miss out. So get out there, dress up, and masks are required. Have yourselves a nice glass of wine and dance! Other news, the last day for the carnival will be tomorrow so get your tickets at a low price today before they are sold out!"

As you watched this, you held your knife close to you. "I- no! I will put my foot down on this. I have the right to decline!" You headed to your room and continued to find more things to help you fend off against the vampires. You picked up your phone and called Lisa. "Lis? Yeah, we may need to go to the local church for holy water. I have an idea."

"Good golly, I don't know how to tell Master Bob this. He is going to be furious!" Walter was panicking in front of Drusilla and Vivi. The two maids looked at each other. "What do you both suggest that I do? He wants everyone to join here and if they don't-"

"We have to hunt them down... Oh, I hate to harm, (Y/N). She is a very sweet soul," Vivi rubbed her arm in shame.

"Let's not tell him," Drusilla suggested. "It's better that way so he doesn't send us to do his fetch quest for the girl he likes."

"Drusilla, you know what is going to happen if we don't say anything."

"I get it, Vivi! Ugh, you act like that I can't handle the scolding and his biting! I always cover for you all. I very much appreciate it for you guys to just let me do this for you like I always have!"

"Ladies, ladies, please, no need for arguing. I suppose let's just plan this out before he wanders around. This gives us time to think our words carefully."

Drusilla and Vivi looked at each other, Drusilla shrugged. "Fine. I am going back to fold laundry." Drusilla left the room.

"I hope you're right. I can sense him wandering around right now and he is nearby." Vivi was feeling nervous.

"Vivi, just go help the other girls. I will talk to Master Bob. Go on, go on." As soon as Vivi left, things went dark and the doors shut behind her. "Oh dear, this doesn't look good."

"Indeed, it doesn't. Walter, explain to me as to why you kept my girls from working? Why are you anxious? What were you three talking about?" Bob appeared and circled him.

"AHH! Bob- Master Bob. I just needed to inform them that our special guest will be arriving... I mean she may be late."

"Late? Walter... I can hear your tone and it seems rather nervous. You're lying. SPILL IT!" Bob hissed, coming up to Walter. His fangs were inches close at Walter's face.

"(Y/N) isn't coming! She said she is busy on Halloween, late notice if you ask me! Forgive me for lying to you, Master Bob!" Walter was on his knees, begging to not be harmed.

"WHAT?! GRRRR, really now?! If her duties are more important than my party, so be it. Now, go!" Bob pointed as Walter ran in fear. Bob wrapped his cape around him, vanishing into shadowy bats.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

After your ride down to the church with Lisa, you both had enough holy water ready for tomorrow. Lisa felt bad for you after you declined the party. It's a shame really, you both would've had a blast. Sadly, it was just too good to be true. As you two returned home, you carried your bottles of holy water in a bag and headed inside. "I will just bless my knife tomorrow. I am so tired." You placed the bag under the table but froze immediately after hearing a strange noise. Turning around slowly, you noticed something from the corner of your eye, a shadow figure. You turned fast but it disappeared. "Hehe, maybe it's just- Bart? Are you here? Lisa told me that you broke into her home. You don't need to break into mine." You felt a cold chill crawl up your spine. Something didn't feel quite right and you checked the rooms to see who was here. The lights started to flicker. "Okay, this isn't funny. Show yourself!" A burst of wind blew at you and you stumbled on the ground. The doors locked around you. "What's going on?!" You tried to see who it was and something was forming. You crawled behind the couch. The being formed into a dark fog and flew its way behind you.

"I'm disappointed in you," said a familiar voice. "I thought that you were prepared for this event but it seems as though passing candy out to those delinquents is more important."

Turning around fast, your eyes shrunk in horror. "B-Bob?!"

"It is." He finally revealed himself and grabbed your hand to lift you up. "I insist that you join our guests. Everyone is invited, even you and missing my party will have consequences."

"Let go of me, Bob! I have the right to decline! You're a vampire! I won't go to your party just so you could drain me of my blood!"

"BAA HA HAHAHAHA! What?! Oh, my dear, don't be ridiculous, me? Drain your blood? It's tempting but hmhm, no, not yet anyway~" You gasped at his last statement. "I will give you one chance; Join the guests tomorrow night or you will lose someone dear to you." Bob wrapped his cape around himself and vanished.

You coughed as you waved the smoke out of your face. "Hey! Come back here! Oh, I should have used the holy water and splashed it on him!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 822 25
* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, MENTION OF BLOOD In a world where vampires...
216 3 8
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...
414K 16K 53
If you think you know the story of Cinderella of how she attended the ball and captured the attention of the prince... think again. There were no fai...
24.1K 738 17
- A 35-year-old criminal psychologist obsessed with the 'red devil case' is finally in the town where it all happened. After striking a deal with the...