๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐...

By glockstiaa

#๐Ÿฉฐ in which a teenage boy bets on the "nerdy" girl at his school. when she finds out will she forgive him or... More

๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐.๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- '๐”๐†๐ˆ๐’'
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ‘- ๐‰๐„๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’- ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ” - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ•- ๐๐„๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐€๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ–- ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ— -๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐‚๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐—๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-- ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
help me guyss

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž

2.1K 63 5
By glockstiaa

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
________

The bet and the lying was clawing at his soul. He couldn't stand lying to her, but what would she think if she found out?

𝗌𝗒𝗋𝗂❤️
𝗂𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

𝗒𝗈 𝗌𝗒𝗋𝗂

?

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗆?

𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝗈𝗁.

𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.

𝖿𝗌𝖿𝗌.

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_______

Syriauna slid her sweatpants over the black leotard. She had dance rehearsal with her older cousin.

Back in the past her and her cousin were the dynamic duo, the 2 musketeers. They only had eachother. That was until Syriauna moved to West Harlem.

Syriauna's mother pulled up to the dance studio. 'Illest Dreamz studio for the Arts' read on the top of the 10 story building. Syriauna tugged on her light pink tights and quickly fixed her bun before walking into the studio.

Her head hung low as her pink duffel bag with white glittery letters read 'SYRIAUNA BAKER'. She walked into the dance studio as madam dubois studied the other girls forms.

She quickly walked over to where Syriauna was stretching. Her chin lay down as madam Dubois studied her form. Madam swiftly hit Syriauna's chin with hee 2 fingers before speaking.

"Chin up!" Syriauna lifted her chin up and looked around the classroom. Loud drill music could be heard across the hall. They continued to dance for awhile until madam Dubois was ready to stop.

"Syriauna, stay here and practice your dancing," Madam Dubois threw the keys at Syriauna as the other girls chuckled, her cousin began to walk back in to help her little cousin but she was tugged on causing her to drift away with the others.

Syriauna sighed as she hooked her phone up to the Bluetooth speaker. She danced gracefully but she didn't know anyone was watching.

She quickly caught her breath as the music stopped. A slow applause was heard from the door. It was notti.

"how long were you standing there?" Syriauna crossed her arms and squinted. "long enough," notti spoke and stood up from leaning on the doorway.

"what are you doing here anyways...?" She grabbed her pink bag and undid the perfect bun that was in her hair.

"don't worry bout' it ma, you tryna grab something to eat?" He spoke with his hands in his pockets. "Uh, I don't think I brought my wallet. Give me a second." She rummaged through her bag searching for the coach wallet.

he was originally finishing his song 'Evil Twins' with Ddot. Like I said, the studio is for all types of music, many niggas came in and did whatever, drill, pop, hip hop. It didn't matter.

"nah, you good," he reassured her as she walked to the locker room.

She changed into a tan crew neck, grey leggings and some off-white fours. Her bracelets and her Apple Watches drapes across her arms as she brushed her hair out in the bathroom.

Ethan scrolled on his phone as he waited for the girl to come out of the bathroom. When she walked out he could stop staring. "Hello? Are you gonna get up or what?" Syriauna furrowed her eyebrows.

"yea, whatchu wanna eat?" Ethan dug into his pockets for the keys. Her unlocked the car causing the black Range Rover in the back of the parking lot.

" ouuu, i want seafooddd!!" he smiled as her eyes lit up. He dragged his hands through his hair and walked onto the side to open Syriauna's door. He shut the car door and started it up.

This was her first date, she didn't know what to think. She didn't know if it was a joke or not, but she was cautious.

They pulled up to the arcade, Syriauna had no idea about the arcade. Ethan hopped out the car as Syriauna tried to open her door. he quickly put the door on child lock so she couldn't open it herself.

She lightly smiled but wiped it off and put her guard back up. He opened her car door and lead her into the vibrant arcade.

"Okay, that'll be 23.75, cash or card?" The cashier, aria spoke. "Card," They spoke in unison as they looked at each other. "I got i— nah I got it," notti interrupted syri and swiped his card.

"thanks.." Syriauna spoke as she looked around. She wasn't used to this many people all bunched up in one place, the lights were very bright, the children were very loud, and the sound of games made her stomach twist.

Notti peered at the caramel-skinned girls look of distress. He quickly shoved an AirPod in her ear to drown out all the noise. notti wasn't usually a very calm person but Syriauna's vibrant aura made him feel different.

'the resistance' played in the airpods as she watched him play basketball. She got up and swiped her play card.

"i bet i could whoop your ass not gonna lie," Syriauna smirked and help the brown basketball in her hands.

"whatchu wanna bet?" Ethan smiled and dribbled the ball in place.

"how about, if i win, you give me a kiss," Ethan tied his hair back into a low ponytail. "hmm, okay. and if i win, you have to play Fortnite with me. deal?" Syriauna held her hand out for him to shake.

Once they shook on it, the game started. They were shooting straight buckets.

'GAME OVER'
"yea i won that shi, fuck is you talm bout," notti was geeked as hell. Syriauna rolled her eyes. "alright cmon," Ethan pointed to his cheek as smiled.

syri kissed him on the cheek and his cheeks tinted a bit. "ooo, are u blushing ethan?" Syriauna cooed and laughed. "nah, it's ode cold in here," Ethan began to grab the collar of his shirt like he was fanning himself.

"uh, you know you're supposed to do that when it's hot right?" Syriauna began to laugh. Ethan dragged his hands down his face with a small smile on his face.

They walked around for a bit and something caught Syriauna's eye, it was a mocha plushie. and then she looked around and seen a big, ass, unicorn.

She bolted to the claw machine first notti was right behind her trying to catch his breath. "Ethan, can you win it for me please?" Syriauna looked at the boy with her doe eyes.

"yea, i guess. do you want that unicorn too?" he asked. he seen her eyes widen when she heard the word unicorn. he swiped his playcard and began to click the many buttons.

she watched him play in awe. he was actually trying to win the mocha plushie. her phone pinged, it was her mother asking where she was and if she was okay.

She replied and continued to watch the young boy play the game. he handed her the plushie and then proceeded to get the unicorn. She held the toys in her hands. They were literally her size.

They began to drive to a Dominican restaurant in northern Harlem. They pulled up to the diner,  'Crave Cave' was in big bold letters.

They walked in to be greeted with a Dominican woman speaking Spanish to Ethan. "ella es una chica muy linda. ¿Ethan es esta tu novia?" The lady, Carla spoke to the boy peering between the two teenagers Syriauna blushed and the lady's kind words.

"no tía, ella es syriauna," Ethan looked down on Syriauna. "hola, mi nombre es syriauna. ¡tú también eres muy bonita!" she spoke as Ethan's aunt gave engulfed her into a warm embrace.

"your mother is in the back, sobrino," Carla spoke before turning around.

"hola mijo, hola you must be Syriauna," Ethan's mother, Eliana spoke with enthusiasm. Syriauna waved and the Hispanic lady engulfed her into another hug.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 297 17
Boys love boys
73.3K 1.9K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
47.8K 496 43
โ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ โž vanessa was like any other girl in sugarhill some would say except this certain drill rapper who changes ever...
59.6K 783 31
โ€ขB E S T R E A D I N W H I T Eโ€ข โ€ขโ€ข *DISCONTINUED* In which the outgoing, stubborn, and affectionate girl meets the als...