THE HANDMAID

By BabyBossybae

Are you a lover of mystery, love triangle, friendship, betrayal and truth? Then this book is for you. Join m... More

AUTHORESS'S NOTE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER ELEVEN

8 0 0
By BabyBossybae

Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Audrey's engagement party.

The castle was fully decorated awaiting the arrival of the guests. The ball room was decorated with ribbons, flowers and candlers. Different food and drinks were made available for the guests. Everyone anticipated this day and it was going to be a blast.

Maisie and Grace were to serve drinks while I was to stay beside princess Oliver at all times.

Eversince the incident between I and the prince, I avoided him completely. I tried my best not to stay beside Oliver while she was anywhere close to him. Why? I don't know. I just felt really embarrassed to meet him eversince the incident. Why? I don't know also.

I and two other maids tried our best to dress up princess Oliver, we were told to not dress her in the way that she will outshine her sister whose engagement party was today.

The color of the day was cream, every arriving guest was to dress in cream outfits while the royal family was to dress in blue outfit. The handmaids were to wear knee-length black gown (not ball gown) while the other maids and guards wore their normal outfit.

I helped Oliver dress up in a blue ball gown, the up of the gown was body fitted while the down of the gown was flowing, she wore matching jewelries and shoes, the other maids packed and designed her hair with pins.

"You look beautiful princess Oliver" I commented when she looked herself in the mirror. The other maids were giggling and smiling as they watch her check out herself in the mirror.

She waved her hands, dismissing them and turned to me.

"I have a surprise for you" Oliver said and moved to the closet,she brought out a black open-back gown and black heels "here, wear this" she ordered.

I stared surprised at her "oh no my princess I can't" I refused.

"It's an order" she commanded as she handed the dress to me.

I took it from her "what will they others say?" I asked myself.

"They won't say anything. You are my handmaid" Oliver said "now get dressed" she ordered me smiling and I nodded.

I got dressed into the gown, it was a body fitted gown, it outlined all my curves. Note, I am slim with curves in the appropriate places, not too much but just right for my age.

After many persuasion, I finally allowed princess Oliver to help me braid and style my hair, she applied little makeup on my face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS, BELOW ARE IMAGES OF THE OUTFIT OF EACH MEMBER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY. I'LL DROP THE PICTURES OF OTHER IMPORTANT PERSON'S OUTFIT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, THIS INCLUDES AMELIA, PRINCE ARTHUR, PRINCE ALBERT E.T.C

THE KING
His outfit

THE QUEEN

Her outfit

Her hairstyle

Her makeup

Her shoe and purse

Her nails

PRINCE SAMUEL

His outfit

PRINCESS AUDREY

Her outfit

Her hairstyle

Her makeup

Her shoe and purse

Her jewelry

Her nails

PRINCESS OLIVER

Her outfit

Her makeup

Her hairstyle

Her nails

Her shoes

Her jewelries

After dressing up, we walked downstairs to join the guests. I found it hard to walk in these heels, they were killing me. Others maids eyed me jealousy as I walked beside Oliver.

"Is she not the one that bumped into prince Samuel the other day?" I overheard a maid ask the other.

"Yes she is. Throwing herself at him already, so cheap" the other replied as they eyed me.

'Throwing myself at him? I didn't throw myself at him it was an accident' I wanted to say but changed my mind. Why would I explain myself to them, they weren't worth it.

We got to the ball room, music played from the band and guitar, different guests were catching up and toasting.

Oliver suddenly stopped and turned around, she was going back. I turned with her and held her hand, her palms were sweaty, she was nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Let's go back" Oliver said fidgeting.

"And miss the fun?" I ask.

We stood facing each other "Albert is here" she said shyly.

"Are you nervous to meet him?" I ask her and she nodded "where is he?" I asked.

"Standing next to Arthur" she replied "I don't know what I'll say to him" she complained shyly.

I smiled "just greet him and ask how he is. Just don't show him you are nervous, smile at him. Don't talk about the marriage, just ask random questions with a smile and crack little jokes in between" I say.

"What if he thinks I am ugly?" She ask.

"You are not ugly. You are beautiful and he won't resist your charm. He is coming" I told her.

Oliver took two nervous breaths in and breathed out "I got this" she say before facing Albert who was walking directly to where we stood.

"I know you do" I assure her before walking away and mixing up with the crowd. I was going to find Maisie and Grace and leave those two to catch up.

LIKE THIS CHAPTER, LET'S GIVE IT A VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW SO THAT YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON UPDATES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 551 26
Ro - or now Princess Aurora as she goes by, has finally been reunited with her family as Princess of Alluvia. But her fairytale is not complete yet...
398 15 19
What happens when you fall in love with someone you barely know? A secret kiss on the first meeting, and him mysteriously disappearing? What if you h...
1.6M 51.3K 41
#8 General Fiction 09/13/16 #61 ROMANCE 05/16/17 After forced escape from Spain two years ago, Eva a twenty eight year old doctor is hiding in London...
343K 19.7K 49
THIS STORY IS NOW FREE! When a newlywed princess discovers her Prince Charming is married to six other royals, she brings the outraged spouses toget...