The True Alpha & His Hybrid Q...

By hmheyme

Emma Russo lost her mother to breast cancer when she was fourteen. What Emma doesn't know is that she is a sp... More

Introduction - Emma Russo
1. Beginning
2. New girl, forest and Laura
3. Confusions

4. Jail and more

19 2 0
By hmheyme

'Just send the bill to my address, I'll pay it. There's no point in bringing my father here on purpose. He wouldn't have come anyway. Work. ' Emma said to the old man, Mr. Becker, who agreed to come in the evening and install her new balcony window for an extra fee.

Emma still had to speak to Sheriff Stilinski. Stiles called him as soon as he heard the window breaking in Emma's room.

The sheriff gave Emma a strange look. He stood beside her and waited for Mr. Becker to leave.

Stiles, Scott and Derek stood in the driveway of Emma's big house and watched from a distance.

'I'm afraid you're going to have to come with us. '

Emma looked at the sheriff in shock.

'Why? I said I don't know why the windshield broke. '

The sheriff shook his head.

'Maybe at the police station you can tell us where you hid her body. '

Emma's eyes widened.

'What body? '

'I know you're 17, but I have to handcuff you. '

Emma sighed.

'Well, under different circumstances I might even enjoy it. '

The girl heard Derek snort with laughter. She lifted her head and looked at him, watching his surprised face that she heard him. From this distance she shouldn't have heard him unless she had wolf hearing. And she said she wasn't bitten.

'Let me be clear. We found blood on the grass under your window. After a quick test, it turned out that the blood belonged to Laura Hale. '

Emma took a breath. That's impossible. She is already dead.

Sheriff Stilinski continued.
'Accordingly, you are being held on suspicion of the murder of Laura Hale. '

Emma stood frozen. She didn't know what to say. She didn't dare look at Stiles, Scott and Derek because she didn't want to see their disappointed faces.

Russo took one last look at the window of her room and spotted Laura on the balcony. She was sitting there with her legs dangling and a big smile on her face. She waved at Emma and went into her room.

Emma didn't speak all the way to the police station, wondering what would happen to her now. Would they accuse her of killing Laura and put her in jail?

When they arrived at the police station, one of the officers took Emma straight to her cell, where she was to wait until morning to talk to the sheriff.

Emma sat down on the cold floor and hid her face in her hands. She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She lifted her head to see a girl about her age. She had a pale complexion, slightly curly dark hair, and a birthmark under one eye.

'Don't worry. They'll let you out of here. '

'Who are you? How did you get here? '

'Don't you guess? You see me as you see Laura. '

'Are you dead? '

The girl nodded.

'I'll keep you company until Derek gets here. I know he wants to see you. '

Emma looked at the girl questioningly.

'Do you know Derek? '

'I knew him. Old story. '

Emma nodded and lost herself in her thoughts. She didn't know what to think about all this. This is the second dead person Emma has talked to. She is starting to lose her mind.

***

About an hour later, Emma heard someone walking into the room full of cells. She knew it was Derek. Indeed, it was him. He looked at her with sad eyes.
Emma immediately stood up and looked at him with an apologetic face.

'I didn't kill her. It wasn't me. '

Derek sighed.

'I know. It was the Alpha. '

'Alpha? '

'Yeah, he is the most powerful and dangerous of our kind. But we can't tell the sheriff that a big bad werewolf killed my sister. '

Emma looked at Derek terrified. She understood what he meant.

'Okay. I can stay here if that will protect your kind. '

Derek looked shocked at the girl. He didn't dare to ask her to do it.

'They will probably release you soon. They don't have proof. '

'Yeah, besides that blood at my place. '

Derek smirked.

'What? ' Emma asked him.

'I may have switched blood samples. '

'What!

'I switched my blood with Laura. When they discover this and call me here, I'll say that we met and that you dumped me. And I didn't want to leave your house, I grabbed you tighter under the arm and you got scared and threw me out the window. '

Emma looked at him puzzled.

'Do you think they'll believe that I, with my dwarf looks, threw a big guy like you out the window? '

'You train boxing and various sports so you are strong. '

'Okay, I hope they'll believe it. And can you tell me why you're doing this? '

'Stiles told me how you beat Scott in the locker room. And that your eyes were glowing red. And that you were talking to someone no one else could see. We need to find out what's going on and what you are. '

Emma mused.

'It's Laura. ' she said quietly.

'What? '

'I see Laura. She practically follows me all the time. She was in the locker room with me the other day, she was in your car. '

'That's why you were there? '

Emma nodded.

'When the glass in my room broke, it was Laura who ran through it. And then she stood on the balcony and laughed. '

'It's all strange. After all, she's dead. That would mean you see dead people. But how? '

'I have no idea. And not long ago there was another girl here, she said she was dead and that she knew you. '

'Who was it? '

'I don't know, she didn't say her name. '

Derek sighed.

'I have to go. The policeman is about to make his rounds of the building. Remember our arrangements. '

Emma nodded and Derek disappeared.

***

In the morning, it happened just as Derek said. After testing the sample, it turned out that the blood belonged to Derek and not Laura.

The lab technicians thought they had simply made a mistake at first with the quick test, since the two were siblings.

Emma currently sat across from the sheriff in his office, Derek next to her.

'So you don't want to press charges against Derek here? ' asked the sheriff looking at the girl.

Emma put her hand on Derek's arm and looked at him.

'No. I have already forgiven him. Besides, I don't even have a mark on my arm. I think I just panicked and made trouble for myself. '

The sheriff sighed.

'You spend too much time with my son. You guys are free. '

Emma and Derek got up and walked out of the police station, still holding hands. They wanted the sheriff to believe their version. They stood in front of Derek's car.

'The sheriff is looking at us through the window. ' said Derek still looking at Emma.

'Do you think he believed it? '

'Not really. I felt he had some doubts. Probably because he saw you with Stiles and Scott all the time and never with me. '

Emma looked flirtatiously at Derek.

'Then maybe let's change that. '

Derek leaned over to Emma and the girl raised her head and stood on her toes to reach Derek. Their lips met.

They kissed passionately forgetting that they were in a police parking lot. They both enjoyed the kiss and both needed it, to feel that passion and desire at least for a moment.

As they moved away from each other, they both smiled widely.

Emma figured that since Scott wasn't paying attention to her, and that with her looks she could find a guy quickly, she wouldn't wait for him and Allison to break up.

She's only 17, and she's not going to wait for one boyfriend her whole life.

'I think he believes now. ' Emma said.

Derek smirked.

'I'm not entirely sure. Maybe we should do it again? '

Emma slapped Derek gently on the shoulder.

'Stop. I need to take a bath after this arrest. '

Derek started walking toward the driver's seat.

'How about I help you wash your back? '

Emma laughed.

'No thanks. Unless I can wash yours. '

'Agreed. '

***

Emma was sitting on the Jeep in front of the burned-out Hale house.

After Derek spent some time in Emma's room, specifically her bathroom, he returned to his house to run into Scott, who was yelling at him to leave Allison alone.

Derek was still in awe of the past hours and couldn't forget Emma's perfect body, so he kicked Scott out of his house.

Scott on Derek's property smelled human blood, so he and two of his friends went to the hospital to find the other half of Laura's body there and compare smells.

When they found that both were the same, they took shovels and when Derek came out of his house, they started digging.

They discovered that the buried corpse was Laura Hale. Scott and Stiles called the police, even though Emma was against it because she knew Derek didn't kill his sister.

She couldn't convince Scott and Stiles of this so now she sat on the Jeep and watched the police take Derek away. He looked furiously at Scott and Stiles.

Emma felt very guilty and Derek must have sensed this, because he looked at the girl and smiled slightly.

Emma had to help him, just as he had to help her. And if it was going to end with them showering together again, Emma couldn't wait until she could get him out of jail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
44.4K 5K 57
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...
26.4K 931 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...