Regret- Hwang Hyunjin

By LoveStay_Lee

"W-What are you saying, l-love?" He said again, making an effort to hold her, but she stepped away. "Don't ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note

Author's Note~

29 1 4
By LoveStay_Lee

Hiiii. 

I've been super excited to start this story and am glad it started neatly. I've been really busy, I had to go to another district for a wedding in the middle of strikes, and yeah. I have exams starting on November 17 but whatever. I need to get back to writing. As it's my favorite hobby.

I got back a few days ago and decided to start writing. I'll try to write more frequently from now on. I'm extremely sorry for making you guys wait. But yeahhhh~

Btw. I GOT INSPIRED TO WRITE QUOTES OR CHEESY LINES AT THE START FROM AN AUTHOR!! MY FAVORITE AUTHOR!!

HAVE YOU  GUYS SEEN LALALALA M/V!? OMFG! IT'S SO GOOD. THEY LOOK SO AMAZING. PIRATE THEME SUITS THEM. AND THEY WERE SO ADORABLE IN THE INTERVIEW.

LASTLY! Have you seen the LaLaLa music bank performance? 

SKSNDNSJSKSKSJSH-

Anyways. Hope everyone is doing well. If you're not, it's completely fine. You're a human after all. And have emotions. Just remember, you're doing great. 

Hope you have a good day/ night.

Byeeee~ 

Mwahh~Lots and LOTS of loveeeeee

-Author Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
900K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.