The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!

474 27 0
By AdoboCatWorks

----

"Are you okay, All Might?" Midoriya asks as he landed.

"Woah, dude! What was that, man? That was a lot of destructive force all of a sudden!" Kaminari asks.

"Yeah. I thought you were the punching type?" Kirishima adds onto his question.

Chuckling, Y/N pats Midoriya's back proudly. "You finally realized that you have legs, huh?"

"U-Ueh?! W-What is that supposed to mean, N/N-chan?!" His confident expression earlier changes into an embarassed one.

"I gave you a hint before, remember?" An irkmark appeared on his head, causing the green-haired boy to apologize quick. "Seriously, you don't?!"

"Ahhh!! I-I'm sorry!" He clasps his hands together.

Y/N sighs at this. "Jeez. And here I thought you already knew it since that test." Scratching his nape, the two boys tilted their heads.

"Huh? Test? What do you mean by that, Class-Rep?"

He turns at them and spoke, "Remember the race to see who's going to get to All Might first?"

"Ah! That one?" Kaminari snapped his fingers, then his eyes widened. "Wait- you mean-?!"

"Yes. THAT one. When he was surrounded by the same green lightning before. I first noticed one thin, he used his legs instead of his arms and fists." He then turns to face Midoriya. "Is that right, Izuku?"

He looks down and nodded silently. "Yeah. That was imperfect before but... For the past few days, I approached the support department to upgrade my suit and these soles..." He gestured at his shoes. "-that Hatsume came up with. Iida gave me some pointers on how to move around and I observed your Hiraishin moves, N/N-chan."

"Ah..." Y/N smirked, impressed at his cleverness to create something from others. "Your Shoot Style was inspired by my Hiraishin, then."

Midoriya nodded.

"I settled on a single direction, but this is not perfect yet. I still need to practice doing it. Not something you could call a special move."

He taps his shoulders lightly, cheering him up. "Meh... We still have a long week to practice ours. Is that right, Kirishima, Kaminari?"

The two boys nodded in affirmation.

"Young Yugano is correct. Even if your Shoot Style is in the beginning phase, it'll probably be more effective than just a stopgap. Especially in the Provisional License Exam."

"Speaking of the Provisional License, sensei..." Y/N cuts in. "I do have a license in America. That's not the same here in Japan, no?"

"Hm... I forgot that Class-Rep had already a Professional License in America." Kaminari pondered.

All Might shook his head. "It is not the same. However, I think you're still going for the exams here. Then, they will evaluate it if you're going to have a Integrated Professional License."

"Integrated-what?"

"Integrated Professional License or IPL in short. This is the cases for heroes who were born either outside Japan that is already a hero and then tries to enter the country in an attempt to gain a Professional License here. Because in America, there are different laws that doesn't exist here in Japan."

"Ooh, there's that kind of thing?" Kirishima's eyes were piqued with curiosity.

"Mom has hers, right?" Y/N asks.

All Might nodded. "Correct. Even I had one as well. Your mother has five different licenses for five countries. Mainly Japan, the United States, the European Federation, African Union, and the Philippines."

"Well, she's not just a hero after all." Y/N grinned, then when he remembers that she's still missing, he frowned. "Mom is still not at home since that night happened..."

"Sorry, Young Yugano... But we don't have any clue where is she. Even Aizawa-sensei don't have any leads yet."

He faintly smiled. "Thanks for the help, All Might sensei..."

The man nodded.

----

----

While they were conversing about their new gears, costumes, and special moves. The door opens.

"THAT'S IT FOR YOU, CLASS-A!"

"Vlad-sensei?" Y/N's eyes widened. "And 1-B?"

"We have plans to make use of the TDL from today afternoon on." The teacher explained himself as he was approached by Aizawa.

"Ugh. I can't stand those guys." Kirishima snarled.

"That boy, too..." Sero squints his eyes.

While the two teachers have their private conversation, Monoma appeared in his new suit.

Looking confident and taunting, he gave the entire time 1-A a smug look.

"HEY, DID YOU GUYS KNOW?! HALF OF THOSE WHO TAKE THE PROVISIONAL LICENSE EXAM FAIL! ALL OF CLASS 1-A CAN FAIL TOGETHER!" He declared

"Ah, shit... Here we go again." Y/N sighs, followed by the entire class A.

Acknowledging his shitty look, Y/N steps forward with a taunt of his own. Some of the students of 1-A are already snickering as they knew that kind of face their Class-Rep's making now. "Hello?! I'm sorry, but, who's butler is this?!"

That caused an irkmark at Monoma's forehead. Class A are fighting their urge not to laugh at the matter.

"Ah! Y/N Yugano. I heard you that you were taking this exams? And who shall-"

"Huh?" Y/N lazily leans forward, hand on his ear. "Are you asking for my order, waiter?" He playfully snaps his fingers and runs it on his chin. "Let's see... Get me a Caesar Salad as an appetizer..."

"Pfft...!" Some boys from both class tried their hardest not to laugh.

"-a piece of fucking 'I don't care' steak. A large 'shut your filty mouth' fries. And a..." He did the infamous gesture that completely tilted Monoma to his core.

"-fuck you, as my bill." Y/N smirked as he can clearly paint Monoma's angry face. "What's your name again? Err- Mobobra? Nomura? Monoblock?"

"WHY YOU-!" He snarled.

"Stop it!"

"Gahk-!"

A single chop on the back knocked the blonde unconscious. Behind the falling Monoma was Kendo, lowering her hand.

"Thanks, Kendo."

"Anytime, Yugano. Jeez, he's such a pain the the ass..." Kendo muttered and dragged the unconscious Monoma away from them

After that, whole class of 1-A laughed and cheered for their Class Representative.

----

----

The whole day for Class 1-A made them all tired and sleepy as they were now doing their daily activities inside. Y/N, Bakugo, and Todoroki are cooking dinner. Midoriya is still outside practicing, the other boys are currently around or inside of their rooms while the girls are gathered in the living room, talking with each other on a certain topic.

"Haahhh..." Ashido lounged and leaned on the sofa. "Every day has been so tough."

"Hm, hm!" Hagakure nodded. "They're not putting on any appearances when they when call it a bootcamp, huh?"

"We've got a less than a week, though." Yaoyorozu noted.

"Then, Jirou!" Hagakure squealed. "How's your Special Move?"

Ashido playfully leans forward and teases her. "Ooh~ I heard that you are been taught personally by Class-Rep! Eeeep! So sweet!"

Blushing madly, she couldn't help but to hide from their teasing glances. "H-He's just giving me pointers, that's all...!"

"Psh... Pointers, pointers." Ashido rolls her eyes. "Don't lie to me, girl! We've saw how lovey-dovey you two were earlier!"

"Jealous much? Because you don't have one?" Now, it's Jirou's turn to smirk.

"Gah-! I-I'm not!" She huffs as they all giggled. "Heyy... That's below the belt." She sadly frowned.

"Anyways, is it coincidental?" Asui noted off. "Yugano is currently learning what he called "Swift Style" while Midoriya has "Shoot Style?" Both has names into it."

"Yeah, they were..." Uraraka faintly smiled, looking down at the floor. The girls sees her distant expression. They decided to snap her out of it in a single action by Ashido.

She leaned next to Uraraka and pointed the door. "Is that a lob?"

The girl heard it wrong. "W-Wahhh! L-Love?! Wha-What are you are talking about?!" She flailed her hands rapidly in denial.

"Is it Midoriya?!" Hagakure excitedly queried. "Oh, oh! Or Iida?!"

"WHAT?! NO, NO!"

Jirou's eyes narrowed. "You're not aiming for... him, aren't you?"

"NOOO!" Uraraka aggressively denies it hard. "Why would I like Class-Rep!? He's just our classmate, that's all!"

"Eighty percent that it's Midoriya." Yaoyorozu calmly stated.

"A reason why?"

"She's looking outside the window-kero." Asui points this out, the girls peeked where she's looking at and there they saw Midoriya doing his practice alone.

The girls slowly looked at her with smug faces.

"Take that up to ninety." They said in unison.

"W-W-WHERE SHOULD I LOOK THEN, IF I CAN'T LOOK OUTSIDE!" She bellowed, covering her face with a red face. The girls laughs at this as Y/N's voice can be heard from the kitchen.

"Everyone! Dinner!"

Ashido nudges Jirou as the girl stands up with a wink. "You are sooo lucky, girl... Teehee!"

"Stop...." Jirou groans at this and smiled as they all went to the dining hall.

----

----

The day of the Provisional License Exams has arrived. In a bus, Class 1-A are all sitting quietly, emotions are mixed as they were prepared and mentally alert at any encounters they could experience.

From the front, Y/N is there asleep as he was talking with Kurama inside of his mindscape for some final reviewing of his jutsus and doing some things that makes him busy.

The bus abruptly stopped, swaying him back to reality as the door opens. "Get off the bus, we're here." Aizawa said to the class.

Rubbing his eyes, Seto asks. "Ughh... Where are we sensei?"

He replied calmly, stepping outside first as Y/N follows and the rest. "The exam site. Takoba National Stadium."

One by one, the class guffawed at the stadium's size as they can see different buses for students are also parked outside. Some buses are currently unloading their students while others are already packed up in a group, by school.

"Ahhh..." Y/N stretches his muscles. "Takoba, eh? I heard baseball was always a sport here."

"Yeah. It is... Also don't forget football, N/N-chan..." Midoriya followed.

"Class-Rep, what do you think we're going to do for the exams?" Mineta asks, and his class-rep rubs his chin, pondering.

"Hmm... I don't know. But seeing all of those students from different hero schools makes me guess it'll be a school wars or something."

"School versus another school?!" Some of the 1-A said in unison. Y/N merely shrugged in reply.

"As I said, I do not know yet. Better if we prepare for anything than nothing. But then, believe in yourselves, and we can achieve that license we're aiming for."

They gulped and nodded at his comment.

"Yugano's right." Their sensei cuts in. "This is not just about wondering if "I could get one." Aim for it. If you guys are able to pass this exam and get your provisional licenses, then you are no longer eggs. You will become chicklings, incubated to become professionals. So... Do your best."

"Yes, sir!"

Y/N then faces the class with his voice raised. "You heard Sensei! We will become chicklings soon if we got our licenses!"

"Yeah! Gather 'round!" Kirishima added as the class huddled. "Ready?!"

"Plus-!"

But then, a person rudely interrupted their motto.

"-ULTRAA!"

This caused them to turn around to see that person.

"The hell?" Y/N muttered as the guy was slightly familiar to him. Approaching him, the guy did an overreacted bow that it made his head bleed. His eyes widened by his action.

The guy also sees him as the two points their fingers to each other. "Eh?"

"INASA?!"

"Y/N?!"

"Those Shiketsu High Students..." Aizawa shook his head in disappointment. "Worse... They both knew each other.

"Blondie?!"

"Buzzcut?!"

"EHHH?! THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!" 1-A yelled in unison.

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 400 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
46.3K 972 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
27.9K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...