FOREVERMORE || THE ORIGINALS

By BlitzMikaelson

The Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana "Christy" Mikaelson saga continues! Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson a... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Two

11 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

ODESSA'S PALACE CASINO CLUB

The next day, after receiving a wrist comm contact from The Elder Goddess, Odessa, Christy is sitting in a sofa chair in Odessa's upstairs office.

{Christy's Outfit}

Odessa is exchanging jewelry in silver briefcases with a two buyers.

"May I suggest this crimson gem necklace." Odessa offered her man buyer a crimson gem necklace.

"I'll take the crimson gem necklace in exchange for my vase, Milady Odessa." The man buyer said.

"Okay." Odessa said.

The man buyer and Odessa exchange their items. She gets the vase and he gets the crimson gem necklace.

"And I may suggest this sunset canvas painting." A woman buyer suggested.

"It's beautiful." Odessa complimented the sunset canvas painting.

"That would look lovely in your office, Odessa." Christy said to Odessa.

"Yeah, it would." Odessa said to Christy with a small smile. And looks at the woman buyer. "And I suggest this leopard statue."

"I thank you, Milady Odessa." The woman buyer said.

"You both are welcome." Odessa said.

The man and woman buyer bows at Odessa and leaves with their exchange gifts.

Odessa slowly walks back over behind her desk and gently puts her sunset canvas painting on the wall.

"Thanks for coming, Christiana." Odessa thanked Christy.

"You're welcome." Christy said, and teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

Later on that day, in the living room, Christy and Gia are sitting on the three seat sofa.

"So, exactly how powerful is the Elder God Underworld, Marcalos?" Gia asked.

"He's powerful enough to resurrect anyone from the dead if he chooses." Christy said.

"Does he make deals too?" Gia asked.

"Yeah, he does." Christy said. And then, she senses something about Gia. "Gia?"

"What?" Gia said.

"You know, I can sense when a woman is pregnant." Christy said to her with a small smile.

Gia becomes utterly shocked. "Christy? Vampires can't have kids. So, how is this possible?"

And then, suddenly, The Elder Goddess, Zenova, whooshed in a bolt of thunder in the living room.

"Zenova?" Gia said to her mother-in-law.

"Hello, Gia." Zenova greeted her daughter-in-law with a smile. "The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess knows that you and Maximus have been desiring a child. And so, we granted."

Gia processes what both Zenovia and Christy has told her about her pregnancy.

"So, you guys are saying that have a little baby in my stomach?" Gia asked, utterly shocked.

"Gia? Use your vamp hearing." Christy said with a small smile.

Gia puts her hand on her flat stomach and uses her vamp-hearing. And she hears a slight heartbeat in her stomach.

"Oh my gosh." Gia said, utterly surprised.

Gia and Christy exchange smiles at each other.

Gia looks at Zenovia with a small smile. "Thank you, Zenovia."

"You're welcome, Gia." Zenovia said, and whooshed upwards in a rumble of Thunder.

Gia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Max is gonna be so happy." Gia said.

"Yeah, he is." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, Gia and Christy are drinking yogurt smoothies.

Max walks inside and closes the door with a takeout bag of food. "Hello, Gia. Christy." He greeted.

"Hey, Max." Christy greeted.

Max gently sets down the takeout bag on the coffee table. "I got takeout."

Gia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other, which Max notices.

"What's with the small smiles?" Max asked in his British accent.

"Gia?" Christy said.

Gia looks at Max with a small smile. "Max? I'm pregnant."

Max looks at Gia and becomes utterly shocked. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah, I'm serious." Gia told him.

Max becomes overwhelmed with excitement as he gently lifts up his wife, Gia, in his arms and gently spins her around.

Max and Gia shares a kiss and he gently sets her back down on her feet.

"I thought vampires couldn't have kids." Max said.

"Zenovia knows that the two of you have been desiring a child and so, the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess has granted the two of you a little baby." Christy said. "I sensed it and Gia didn't know and I told her."

Max smiles to himself and looks at Gia. "Well, you cannot drink any bourbon or beer as of right now."

"I drank milk when I was pregnant with Luna and Trinity, and so, milk is good." Christy suggested.

"Okay, milk it is." Max said.

"I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds alone to bask in the glow." Christy said, getting up to her feet.

"Thanks for coming by, Christy." Gia said. "And I'll phone call Callahan and Keelin."

"Okay. I'll see you guys around." Christy said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

That evening, Christy is sitting at the bar counter with her bottle of cider, taking sips of it.

The door opens and closes.

"Hello, Christy." Aurora greeted her.

Christy looks at Aurora. "Aurora? How are you resurrected again?"

"The Elder God, Marcalos. He resurrected me from dead again." Aurora told Christy.

"What do you want, Aurora?" Christy asked her.

Aurora pulls out a pocket knife from her coat and cuts her left hand.

Christy winces as the same cut wound is on her left gloved hand. "What the hell?"

"You and I are linked, Christy." Aurora told the ancient Orasanian Sorceress. "And the thing is, you have 24 hours until Agarus comes to collect you."

Christy looks at Aurora. "Why are you doing this, Aurora?"

"Klaus took everything from me. I lost my brother. I have nothing to lose. But now, your immortal life is linked to mine. I suggest you say your goodbyes." Aurora said. "Your 24 hours starts tomorrow morning."

Christy and Aurora exchange tense looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, Christy slowly walks inside and sees Klaus sitting on the sofa, looking at a map.

"What are you looking for on the map?" Christy asked her husband.

Klaus glances at Christy. "This is the map of Mount Orasani. I'm just looking at it."

"There's a lagoon." Christy said, slowly walks up to her husband and sits down beside him on the sofa.

"Maybe, we could visit the lagoon." Klaus said to her.

"Yeah, we could." Christy said.

Klaus looks at Christy's gloved left hand, which has a cut wound. "What happened to your hand?"

"Your ex-girlfriend, Aurora." Christy said.

Klaus becomes bewildered. "Aurora's dead."

"Marcalos resurrected her again, Klaus. She and I are linked." Christy told her husband. "And there's something else."

"What?" Klaus said.

"Aurora said I have 24 hours until Aargus comes to get me." Christy told him.

"We need to get you unlinked from Aurora." Klaus said, getting up to his feet.

"We can do that, but Aargus will still come after me." Christy said, looking up at him.

"What does Aurora want?" Klaus asked.

"She has nothing to lose. Her brother, Tristan, is dead. So, she wants to make you suffer by taking me away from you." Christy told Klaus.

"How long until Agarus comes for you?" Klaus asked.

"My 24 hours starts to tomorrow morning." Christy told him, and gets up to her feet.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

"What are we gonna do?" Christy asked him.

"We need to get you unlinked from Aurora." Klaus said, and gently caress her cheek with his hand. "I'm not losing you again."

Klaus and Christy exchange concerned looks at each other and gently leans their foreheads on each other's.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 201 37
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
43K 1K 29
Mariposa Bennett forged her own path and wields incredible power derived from a mysterious phenomenon that only occurs within herself. Mariposa is fa...
3.9K 196 26
The sequel to FAELY ⚜️ The Originals. It wasn't Love at first, but it was an attraction. Klaus Mikaelson and Alexa Holland's relationship started slo...
17.2K 509 26
Danielle Rodriguez has spent the last three weeks in Spain with her girlfriends, living wild and free like a normal nineteen year old on holiday brea...