The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Prologue
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
Two Boneheads
More Puzzles!
Snowdin Town!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Waterfall Continued
Nearing the Altercation
Undyne's Fight and More
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

Hotland

266 5 1
By Logan2465

After recuperating after the quiz show, Ben and Frisk go over to talk to Alphys.

Alphys: "H-He was not supposed to s-say that last one."

Ben: "Yeah, well, he doesn't seem to be following your orders. So I seriously doubt he'll follow any of his original instructions."

Alphys: "T-That is t-true." She shakes her head. "A-Anyway, let me g-give you two my p-phone number so we c-can stay in contact."

Ben & Frisk: "Okay."

Both Ben and Frisk pull out their phones, and Alphys just stares at them for a couple of moments.

Alphys: "Who gave you these phones?" She takes the phones from them. "They're absolutely ANCIENT! They don't even have texting."

Frisk: "Yeah, they do seem quite old."

Alphys inspects the two phones for a couple of seconds.

Alphys: "Wait just a moment, please!"

Alphys suddenly runs up the escalator. Various different tools can be heard, including a hammer and a chainsaw. For some reason, the sound of a cat could also be heard.

Chara: "What the heck is she doing up there?"

Before Ben or Frisk could say anything, Alphys comes back down the escalator and hands their phones back to them.

Alphys: "Here, I upgraded them for you!"

Frisk: "Really? That fast?" She inspects her phone. "Nice key chain. Not sure what I'll use it for any time soon."

Alphys: "It can also do texting and store items."

Ben: "So these phones are little pocket dimensions that we can carry around. Cool!"

Alphys: "And I even signed you both up for the Underground's No. 1 social network!" She smiles. "Now we're officially friends! Ehehehe!"

Frisk: "Wow! That's really cool! Thank you!"

Ben: "Yeah. Same here."

Alphys: "You're welcome. I-It's no problem." She stands there awkwardly for a couple of moments, nervously sweating. "I gotta go to the bathroom."

Alphys quickly walks back into the room she was in before, where she can be heard tapping around.

Frisk: "So, we start heading forward again?"

Ben: "Actually, I think we should head back to Snowdin to get some more Cinnamon Buns."

Frisk: "Oh yeah. That is true." She opens up her inventory. "We each only have the Pie, if I don't include the Snowman Piece."

Chara: "But before we do that, let's go upstairs and see what's going on up there."

Ben: "Sure, why not?" He shrugs before going up the escalator. "It could be interesting up there."

Frisk follows Ben and Chara up the escalator to the area upstairs.

Ben: "Five full bookshelves." He looks over at the one further on the right. "Lot of science books. They seem very dusty. Like they haven't been touched in a while."

Chara: "Seems a bit odd, for a scientist."

Frisk goes over to the one next to it, with all the books labeled "Human History". She grabs one of the books and opens it.

Frisk: "I think I found out why Undyne misunderstood what our history was."

Ben: "You mean when Undyne mentioned the giant robots and flowery swordswoman?"

Frisk: "Yeah." She shows Ben and Chara a comic of a giant robot fighting an alien princess. "Not exactly the same, but it's similar."

Chara: "Does Alphys actually think Anime stuff like this is real?" She inspects the comic. "Though, I gotta say, comics these days are much better than they were 10 years ago."

Ben: "Well, technology has come quite a long way since then." He looks at the third bookshelf. "Okay, some DVD's and VHS's all labeled as Human History as well."

Frisk: "The last two bookshelves are also just more books with the same labeling."

Chara: "Then enough of this stuff!" She floats over to a strange machine, which is pouring a pink liquid into an overflowing bucket. "I'm curious about what this thing does."

Ben: "Not sure." He moves to the work table next to it, running his finger across it. "This is also dusty, like it's unused too."

Frisk: "There's a bit of dust gone, but most of the table is covered in dust."

Chara: "I'm starting to wonder how legitimate this Alphys is." She stares at the anime poster hung over the work bench. "I mean, she doesn't seem the most competent."

Ben: "Maybe so." He checks Alphy's closet, seeing old lab coats and one clean dress. "Though, it doesn't seem that she gets out much."

Frisk goes over to the dresser and sees a lot of unopened letter, all from different monsters.

Frisk: "It also seems that Alphys is pretty popular." She shuffles through the letters. "So many letters, and all of them are unopened."

Chara: "I wonder what that's about." She looks over and sees a cube. "What in the world is that?"

The three humans approach the cube, carefully observing it. Frisk slowly pokes the box, and it suddenly unfolds into a medium-sized bed.

Chara: "Oh. It's a bed. Didn't expect that."

Ben: "Okay, now that we're done here, let's head down to Snowdin to get some items."

Frisk & Chara: "Of course/Sure."

=============================================================================================

After getting themselves each two Cinnamon Buns, leaving them at 82 Gold, the humans make their way back to the lab and move onto the next area.

After taking a couple of steps, Ben and Frisk's phones ding.

Ben: "What the?" He and Frisk open their phones. "Oh, Alphys updated her status."

ALPHYS updated status.
* just realized i didn't watch undyne fight the humans v. v

Frisk: "That means she has cameras everywhere."

Chara: "That's a bit unsettling, knowing everything you are doing is being watched."

The three start moving.

Ben: "Considering they have to capture humans to get outta here, they probably needed cameras to track any humans that come down here."

Their phones ding again, and they take them out.

Chara: "Oh no, is this gonna keep happening?"

Frisk: "I certainly hope not."

ALPHYS updated status.
* well i know she's unbeatable i'll ask her abt it later  ^. ^

Ben: "I just she isn't someone that is constantly on social media."

They take a couple more steps, before their phones ding again. Without saying a word, the three look at the notification.

ALPHYS updated status.
* for now i gotta call up the humans and guide them  =^. ^=

Chara: "Maybe her updates will slow down soon?"

Frisk: "Hopefully so."

The three reach the next area, which has two conveyor belts. One of them moving forward, and the other one is moving towards them.

Ben and Frisk get onto the first conveyor belt, with Chara flying alongside them. Just before reaching the end of the conveyor, they have an encounter.

* Vulkin strolls in.

Ben: "Okay, ACT." He presses ACT, and then Check. "And Check."

* VULKIN - ATK 5  DEF -10
* Mistakenly believes it's lava can heal people.

Chara: "How would you even begin to think that?"

Ben: "I don't want to even try to think about that."

Vulkin: "Speed will help dodge!!!"

A cloud with a smile forms, and it shoots out a couple waves of electricity every couple of moments. Luckily, it's fairly easy for Ben and Frisk to dodge as they only need to move side to side to dodge the electricity.

* Smells like a lava lamp.

Frisk opens up ACT and picks Encourage.

Frisk: "You're doing a great job, Vulkin!"

* Vulkin's attacks become extreme.

Chara: "Yeah, that figures."

Vulkin: "Ahh! Ahh! Does my best!"

Lava forms around the sides of the battle arena, and it spits globs of lava towards Ben and Frisk. This is more complicated, but the two humans are able to get out of the encounter without a single scratch.

* Vulkin parades around you proudly.

Ben: "Okay, encouraging him doesn't work." He opens ACT and sees Vulkin's name is yellow. "Oh, nevermind. We can spare him."

Ben gets out ACT and hits MERCY, before hitting Spare, ending the battle.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 40 Gold.

Chara: "Well, that was something."

Frisk: "It certainly was."

The three continue past another set of converter belts, ones that sort of zig-zag around. They quickly reach the next area, one filled with the swooshing sound of steam and cogs.

Ben: "Man, the heat is starting to get to me." He takes off his jacket and puts it away in his phone. "There. That is much better."

Chara: "Guys, look." The two approach Chara, who is crouching in front of one of the vents. "You two are gonna have to use these to get over these gaps."

Ben: "You're joking, right?" He looks over the ledge, looking down to see lava. "One false step, and down into lava. There's no way anyone uses these."

Chara: "Trust me, they do." She gets up and floats over to the next platform. "So stop being a baby and jump on the vent."

Ben backs away a few steps, and before he can do it, his phone dings. He takes it out to see another status update from Alphys.

ALPHYS updated status.
* I HATE USING THE PHONE I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS LMAO ^. ^

Frisk: "Another status update from Alphys. Seems she's anxious about talking to us."

Ben: "Yeah, seems so." He puts his phone away and sees Frisk already on the other platform, holding a Frying Pan. "Where did you get that?"

Frisk: "Down over there." She points to her right. "It was just laying on the floor."

Ben nods, before running up to the vent and jumping off, which launches him to the next platform.

Ben: "Okay, that was pretty fun."

Chara: "See? I told you people used them."

Ben: "Yeah, yeah. I hear yah. Let's just keep going."

The three take a couple of steps, before getting in an encounter.

* Tsunderplane gets in the way!
* Not on purpose or anything.

Frisk: "A Tsundere plane? That's....a bit odd."

Chara: "What's a Tsundere?"

Ben and Frisk stare at her for a bit, making Chara more confused.

Chara: "Whr?"

Ben: "Nothing."

Frisk: "We'll tell you later."

Frisk hits ACT and then chooses Check.

* TSUNDERPLANE - ATK 8  DEF 6
* Seems mean, but does it secretly like you?

Tsunderplane: "No way! Why would I like YOU?"

Tsunderplane shoots planes over Ben and Frisk, and they drop bombs that create a large plume of fire above it. Ben and Frisk are able to get out of that just fine.

* Tsunderplane "accidentally" bumps you with his wing.

Ben: "Starting to understand what a Tsundere is now, Chara?"

Chara: "I'm getting an idea."

Frisk opens up ACT, before picking Approach.

Frisk grabs Ben's arm and they both approach Tsunderplane, getting close, but not too close.

Tsunderplane: "Eeeeh? H-Humans....?"

Tsunderplane shoots down planes, leaving balls of wandering fire behind them. They are also covered in a green aura, and as Ben and Frisk touch the aura, Tsunderplane starts blushing more and more.

* Tsunderplane shakes its nose dismissively at you.

Ben: "Let's see." He opens ACT, seeing Tsunderplane's name is yellow. "There we go."

Ben hits MERCY and then Spare, ending the battle.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 60 Gold.

After taking a couple of steps, there's another update from Alphys, and the three check it.

ALPHYS updated status.
* omg ive had my claw over the last digit for 5 minutes
* omg i'm just gonna do it
* i'm just gonna call!!!!

Suddenly, Ben's phone rings. He attempts to answer, but it suddenly hangs up.

Ben: "Okay?" He puts the phone away. "I guess that's not gonna happen."

Frisk: "I mean, she could call again later." She holds onto Ben's hand. "We just keep moving until then."

Ben: "Yeah." He grips Frisk's hand. "So let's keep going."

The three humans continue their trek, with Chara very much jealous of Frisk.

=============================================================================================

After a quick lesson on the lasers, a set of puzzles, and a bunch of updated statuses from Alphys, the three humans make their way past a large door and make their way to another vent.

However, Alphys suddenly calls them before they could reach it. Frisk takes out her phone and answers it.

Alphys: "Uuuh, I think....umm..." She quickly clears her throat. "Hey! About the puzzles on the left and right! They're a bit difficult to explain, but..."

Frisk: "Actually, we already solved them."

Alphys: "Uh, y-you did? Awesome."

Alphys suddenly hangs up and Frisk puts her phone away.

Chara: "So, do we just keep moving?"

Ben: "Yeah, I think so."

Ben and Frisk use several vents to jump across platforms, before reaching a tiled floor. Chara follows them by flying alongside their jumps.

Frisk: "This is a pretty nice tiled floor."

They reach the next area, and it's completely dark. Frisk instantly clings onto Ben's arm, afraid the two of them will get separated.

Ben: "Yeah, but the atmosphere is not too great."

Ben's phone rings and he answers it.

Alphys: "H-Hey, it's kind of dark in there, huh?"

Ben: "Yeah." He holds his hand in front of him. "I can barely see my own hand in front of my face."

Alphys: "Don't worry! I'll hack into the light system and brighten it up!"

After a couple of moments, the lights turn on to reveal a kitchen. Though, it's clear it's one of those kitchen sets on TV.

Alphys: "Oh no."

Chara: "Well, I wonder who set this up?"

Mettaton suddenly rises out of the floor, wearing a chef's hat.

Mettaton: "OHHHH YES!!!"

Chara: "I knew it!"

Mettaton: "WELCOME, BEAUTIES, TO THE UNDERGROUND'S PREMIER COOKING SHOW!!!"

A hologram hovers behind the two. In cursive writing, it says "Cooking with a Killer Robot". The three humans look over to hologram above them.

Frisk: "That fits pretty well."

The hologram disappears and the humans look back at Mettaton.

Mettaton: "PRE-HEAT YOUR OVENS, BECAUSE WE'VE GOT A VERY SPECIAL RECIPE FOR TODAY! WE'RE GOING TO BE MAKING A CAKE!"

Chara: "That seems pretty normal."

Mettaton: "MY LOVELY ASSISTANTS HERE WILL GATHER THE INGREDIENTS!" He starts clapping. "EVERYONE GIVE THEM A BIG HAND!"

A bunch of confetti spills over them as a nonexistent crowd claps.

Ben: "I have a bad feeling about this." He takes a piece of confetti out of his hair. "This is way too calm."

Mettaton: "WE'LL NEED SUGAR, MILK, AND EGGS!" He turns to the humans. "GO FOR IT, DARLINGS!"

Ben goes over to grab a carton of eggs and a carton of milk. Frisk grabs the bag of sugar, and the two put these ingredients on the counter in front of Mettaton.

Mettaton: "PERFECT! GREAT JOB, BEAUTIES! WE'VE GOT ALL THE INGREDIENTS WE NEED TO MAKE A CAKE! MILK, SUGAR, EGGS..." He facepalms. "OH MY! I ALMOST FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT!" He pulls out a chainsaw from under the table. "A HUMAN SOUL!!!"

Chara: "Well, that figures."

Mettaton: "AND HAVING A SECOND WOULD ALLOW US TO MAKE ANOTHER DESERT LATER IN THE FUTURE!!!"

Mettaton turns on the chainsaw and starts to slowly approach Ben and Frisk, his screen flashing between yellow and red. Ben stands in front of Frisk, with her hands clutching at the back of Ben's shirt.

After a couple of moments, Mettaton's phone rings. He stops and answers his phone.

Mettaton: "HELLO? I'M KIND OF IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING HERE."

Alphys: "W-Wait a second! Couldn't you make a....Couldn't you use a..." After a short pause, she finds her words. "Couldn't you make a substitution in the recipe!?"

Mettaton: "A SUBSTITUTION? YOU MEAN, USE A DIFFERENT, NON-HUMAN INGREDIENT? WHY?"

Alphys: "Uhh, what if someone's....vegan?"

Mettaton: "VEGAN."

Alphys: "Uh, we'll, I mean-."

Mettaton: "THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA, ALPHYS!" He interrupts Alphys mid sentence. "ACTUALLY, I HAPPEN TO HAVE AN OPTION RIGHT HERE! MTT-BRAND ALWAYS-CONVENIENT HUMAN-SOUL-FLAVOR-SUBSTITUTE!"

Ben: "Wait, they know what a human soul tastes like?"

Frisk & Chara: "I guess."

Mettaton: "A CAN OF WHICH IS JUST OVER THERE ON THAT COUNTER!!!"

He point over to his left, and the humans peer over to see a small red can sitting on a line counter.

Mettaton: "WELL, DARLINGS? WHY DON'T YOU TWO GO GET IT?"

Ben: "Uh, sure."

Ben and Frisk walk over to the can, with Chara flying close behind. Once they get close to it, it shoots up into a tower of counters that keeps going up.

Ben/Frisk/Chara: "What the heck?"

Mettaton: "BY THE WAY, OUR SHOW RUNS ON A STRICT TIME SCHEDULE. IF YOU CAN'T GET THE CAN WITHIN THE NEXT ONE MINUTE, WE'LL JUST HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN!!! SO, BETTER START CLIMBING, BEAUTIES!"

Mettaton flies away, leaving the humans flabbergasted.

Chara: "How is any normal human able to get up there?"

Ben: "Mettaton is clearly trying to give us an impossible task, which means he will get to kill me and Frisk."

Frisk suddenly gets a call, and she answers it, with the caller being Alphys.

Alphys: "Oh no! There's not enough time to climb up!" She pauses for a few moments. "F-F-Fortunately, I have a plan!"

Frisk: "What is it?"

Alphys: "When I was upgrading your phones, I added a few...features."

Ben: "What kind of features?"

Alphys: "You see that huge button that says "JETPACK"?"

Ben takes out his phone and finds the button, with Frisk also finding the button on her phone.

Ben & Frisk: "Yeah?"

Alphys: "Press it!"

Ben and Frisk press their buttons, with the phones transforming into jet packs, before latching onto their backs.

Chara: "Woah!" She has stars in her eyes as she inspects the jet packs. "Those are so cool!"

Alphys: "There! You two should each have enough fuel to reach the top! Now, get up there!"

Alphys hangs up, and the two jetpack users activate them. They then start flying up at high speeds, with Chara flying alongside them.

Frisk: "This is so cool!" She does a couple of barrel rolls. "What about you, Ben? Isn't this fun?"

Ben: "Yeah, this is pretty fun."

Mettaton then appears and starts throwing dozens upon dozens of eggs.

Ben: "Looks like the fun's ending." He evades a couple of eggs. "This is not what I expected to do today."

For about the next minute, Ben and Frisk continuously evade eggs, sugar, and milk. They each occasionally get hit by each, but the speed that they're going cleans them off.

Eventually, they reach the top of the tower, where the can of Human Soul Flavor Substitute sat.

Mettaton: "MY MY. IT SEEMS YOU'VE BESTED ME. BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU HAD THE HELP OF THE BRILLIANT DOCTOR ALPHYS!"

Chara: "You two need to thank her when we get back on the ground."

Mettaton: "OH, I LOATHE TO THINK OF WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU TWO WITHOUT HER!" He waves at the two. "TOODLES!"

Mettaton flies off, before coming back a few seconds later.

Mettaton: "OH YES! ABOUT THE SUBSTITUTION, HAVEN'T YOU TWO EVER SEEN A COOKING SHOW? I ALREADY BAKED THE CAKE AHEAD OF TIME!!! SO FORGET IT!!!"

Mettaton flies off again and the humans fly back down to the ground, with the jet packs turning back into phones.

Frisk answers another call from Alphys, and Ben puts his phone away.

Alphys: "Wow! We...we did it! We...we really did it!"

Frisk: "We sure did. Thanks for the jetpack feature."

Ben: "We wouldn't have reached the cab without it." 'Even though I could've reached it with Stinkfly or Heatblast.'

Alphys: "A-Aww. Thank you." She shyly laughs. "A-Anyway, let's keep heading forward!"

Alphys hangs up, and Frisk puts her phone away.

Chara: "Okay, we should do what she said."

Ben: "We got it." He starts walking. "We must be getting closer to the end of this."

Frisk quickly walks up to Ben and hugs his arm. They start walking past a massive machine that is in the distance.

Frisk: "Woah. What is that?"

Ben: "Not sure." He looks up at Chara. "Do you know what it is?"

Chara: "Oh yeah. It's called the-."

Chara is interrupted when Ben's phone rings. He grabs it, Frisk still hugging his arm, and answers it.

Alphys: "H-Hey, you see that building in the distance? It's called the CORE, and it is ten source of all power in the Underground. It converts geothermal energy into magical electricity, by...." She sighs. "N-Nevermind. Anyway, that's where you two are heading. In the CORE is an elevator directly to ASGORE'S castle."

Ben: "That's perfect."

Alphys: "Mhm. And from there, you can head home."

Alphys hangs up and the humans continue moving, with Chara looking a bit conflicted.

Chara: 'They're going to learn about....it at some point. How, and why, I died.' She looks down at Ben and Frisk. 'I just hope they don't hate me when they find out.'

The three reach an elevator, where they discover that floor L1 is back at the lab. After that, they take the elevator to R2.

After meeting a man named Heats Flamesman, a small fire guy, they move left to the next area, where they find Sans and two monsters, each having a hotdog.

Ben: "Hey sans." He approaches his sentry stand. "So, what is this, the fourth sentry station you guard?"

Sans: "guilty as charged, kiddo." He chuckles a bit. "anyway, what can i do ya for?"

Chara: "Well, firstly, why is there snow on your roof?"

Sans: "that's unimportant." He pulls out a hotdog. "want a hotdog? they're only 30 gold."

Frisk: "Make it two."

Frisk hands over 60 gold leaving them at 22 Gold.

Sans: "thanks, kiddo." He hands over the hotdogs. "here's your 'dogs."

Frisk: "Nice." She takes one of the hotdogs. "You can take the other one, Ben."

Ben: "Thank you, Frisk."

Ben takes the Hotdog and checks it with his phone.

* "Hot dog...?" Heals 20 Hp.
* The "meat" is made of something called a "water sausage".

Ben: "Shod I be worried about this?"

Sans: "food down here is made of pure magical energy kid, so you don't need to worry about it making you sick."

Ben: "Right. I forgot." He puts the Hotdog away. "Anyway, we should get going. I assume we'll see you up ahead?"

Sans: "at some point, yeah."

Frisk: "We figured as much." She grabs Ben's hand and the two start moving. "Bye Sans."

Ben & Chara: "See yah/Bye."

Sans: "see ya later, kiddos." He waves as they leave. "stay safe out there. or as safe as human children can be underground with a bunch of monsters."

The humans wave as they keep moving left. As they do, Alphys and Papyrus post pictures on their account.

Alphys's picture a picture of a cat girl figurine next to a bowl of instant noodles. Papyrus's is a picture of him flexing in front of a mirror, wearing sunglasses. Giant muscular biceps are pasted onto his arms. The biceps are also wearing sunglasses.

Chara: "Looks like Papyrus is as....eccentric as always."

As they keep moving, they suddenly get in an encounter.

* Pyrope bounds towards you!

Ben presses ACT, and then Check.

* Pyrope - ATK 8  DEF 1
* This mischievous monster is never warm enough.

Pyrope: "Is it cold in here?"

Pyrope tosses bombs at the two, with the bombs defying gravity and landing on the walls of the battle area. After landing, they explode after a few moments. Ben and Frisk are able to avoid the explosions.

* Pyrope is pretending to be a candle.

Frisk: "If he thinks that it's cold, then I say we turn up the heat."

Frisk presses ACT, and then Heat Up. This turns the heat up, causing mirage lines to form. This makes Pyrope excited.

Pyrope: "Hot! HOT! Hotter! HOTTER!"

Pyrope shoots out the same bomb attack, which Ben and Frisk are able to dodge without problem.

* Pyrope wants more heat.

Ben: "Then let's give him some more heat."

Ben presses ACT, and then Heat Up. This makes the mirage lines to become more intense. Pyrope becomes satisfied.

Ben: "Okay, now that's pretty hot." He wipes the sweat off of his forehead. "I'm sweating buckets right now."

Frisk: "This sweater makes it so much worse." She fans herself. "Let's just get this fight over with."

Pyrope: "Hot! HOT! Hotter! HOTTER!"

More bombs, but Ben gets hit with one, which deals 3 damage. This leaves him at 17 Hp.

* The room is sweltering!

Chara: "Time to end this?"

Frisk: "Yeah."

Frisk presses MERCY, and then Spare. This ends the fight.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 45 Gold.

The humans keep moving, with more status updates from Alphys and Papyrus. When moving into a lower area, both Ben and Frisk's phones get a friend request.

* NAPSTABLOOK22 has sent you a friend request.
* Accept the request?
              Accept                       Reject

Ben: "I guess he found out accounts."

They both try to accept the friend request, but are unable to.

* (It seems to already have rejected itself...)

Frisk: "Every time something like this happens, I feel bad for him."

Chara: "Hopefully he'll feel better about himself soon."

=============================================================================================

Frisk decides to grab and equip the Stained Apron, which possesses 11 Defense and heals 1 Hp every other turn.

After retrieving that, they keep on moving. They pass by a set of conveyor belts with a button puzzle. They aren't able to press all the buttons fast enough, so Alphys helps them.

They keep moving, getting past a large vent puzzle. Ben, after several minutes, finds the correct path, which Frisk follows.

The two keep moving through Hotland, passing by a microwave along the way. Ben and Frisk also get more status updates from Alphys and Papyrus, which are rather amusing. But before the two keep moving, they are stopped as the Royal Guards go up to them from behind.

Royal Guard 1: "We've, like, received an anonymous tip about a human wearing a striped sweater."

Royal Guard 2: "And another human accompanying them."

Royal Guard 1: "They told us that they were wandering around Hotland."

Ben: "Really?"

Royal Guard 1: "Yeah, I know. Sounds super scary. Just stay chill, because we'll bring you someplace safe, okay?"

Frisk: "Sounds like a plan."

Ben and Frisk start following the two guards, with Chara snickering while following them.

Chara: "Royal Guards, my ass. They can't even tell that you two are humans."

The guards suddenly stop and the Bunny Guard turns to face the other guard.

Royal Guard 1: "Huh? What is it, bro?" The other guard says something inaudible. "The shirt one of them is wearing? Like, what about it?"

Chara: "Oh no. I jinxed you guys."

The Bunny Guard and the Other Guard turn to face the humans, observing them closely.

Royal Guard 1: "Dude, are you thinkin what I'm thinkin?" He turns around. "Bummer. This is, like, mega embarrassing." He turns back to face the humans. "We, like, actually totally have to kill you and stuff."

Chara: "How can someone say that so casually?"

The battle commences, and the two guards brandish their swords.

* Royal Guards Attack!

Ben: "Great. Hopefully this won't be too awful hard."

He presses ACT, chooses RG 01, and then presses Check.

* ROYAL GUARD 1 - ATK 8  DEF 4
* Royal Guard member with shiny, polished armor.

Royal Guard 1: "Like, team attack!"

Royal Guard 2: "....team attack."

They shoot sharp projectiles from the top and bottom of a narrow battle area. Ben and Frisk move side to side to avoid these attacks, having to squeeze together just to avoid any damage.

* Sweat pours from Royal Guard 2's armor.

Chara: "It seems like somebody doesn't like the heat."

Frisk: "Let's figure out the first guy before we figure out the other guy." She presses ACT and chooses Royal Guard 2. "After we check him."

Frisk Checks Royal Guard 2.

* ROYAL GUARD 2 - ATK 8  DEF 4
* Royal Guard member with stuffy armor.

Royal Guard 1: "Like, perish and suffer!"

Royal Guard 2 just sighs as they do the same attack as before, with Ben and Frisk unscathed afterward.

Ben: "I see some dirt on the second guy's armor. Maybe washing it away will make him even hotter in his armor."

Chara: "I guess it's worth a shot."

Ben presses ACT, chooses Royal Guard 2, and then chooses Clean.

Ben and Frisk clean away some of the cooling dirt on Royal Guard 2's armor.

* Royal Guard 2's armor gets more stuffy.

Royal Guard 1: "Like, perish and stuff."

Royal Guard 2: "....getting....warmer...."

As they both shoot stars from the front and back of the battle area, Ben and Frisk hit a green shield as it flies around. As they touch it, the green color becomes more dull. Eventually, the attack ends.

Royal Guard 2: "....can't....take it....armor....too....HOT!!!" He removes the chest plate of his armor, revealing a very muscular chest. "Ah. Much better."

The humans are not too surprised at this, but they also notice that Royal Guard 1 appears more nervous and is shaking.

Frisk: "I think someone has a crush~" She giggles. "I think I just figured out how to end this."

Chara: "Then let's get to it."

Frisk presses ACT, chooses Royal Guard 1, and then presses Whisper.

Frisk goes up to Royal Guard 1 and whispers to him.

Frisk: "You need to be honest with your feelings."

Frisk walks back to Ben, leaving the Royal Guard nervous.

Royal Guard 1: "I-I....I..."

The fight continues as before, with Royal Guard 1's attacks much more erratic. This makes them easier to dodge, leaving Ben and Frisk unharmed.

Royal Guard 1: "D-Dude....I can't....I can't take this anymore! Not like this!!!"

Frisk giggles as the humans carefully watch what's about to happen.

Royal Guard 1: "Like, 02! I like..." He hesitates for a moment. "I like, LIKE you, bro!"

Royal Guard 2 is too stunned to speak, but Royal Guard 1 keeps going.

Royal Guard 1: "The way you fight....the way you talk....I love doing team attacks with you....I love standing here with you, bouncing and waving our weapons in sync....02x, I like, want to stay like this forever."

Royal Guard 2 stays silent, which makes Royal Guard 1 very nervous.

Royal Guard 1: "Uh, I mean....p-psyche! Ha! Gotcha bro!"

Royal Guard 2 stays silent for a bit longer, before finally speaking.

Royal Guard 2: ".....01."

Royal Guard 1: "Y-Yeah, bro?"

Royal Guard 2: "Do you want to....get some Nice Cream....after this?"

Royal Guard 2: "Of course, bro! Haha!"

* The Royal Guards look at each other happily.

Frisk: "That was beautiful."

Chara: "True love does wonders."

Ben: "Sure does." He presses MERCY. "Now let's help the happy couple get on their date."

Ben presses Spare, ending the battle.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 100 Gold.

Shortly after the battle ended, the Royal Guards head back to get some Nice Cream, while our heroes continue their trek throughout the Underground.

(Ben's Items: Pie, 2x Cinnamon Bun, and Hotdog.)
(Frisk's Items: Pie, 2x Cinnamon Bun, Hotdog, and Snow Piece.)

Box: Punch Card.

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
116 12 7
(cover draw by me. It's just a version from an inspiration I saw from another artist that I forgot their name by the way-) read this story if you lik...
8.6K 203 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...
3.5K 115 15
A Sans x Frisk fanfic. What if after Asgore's abrupt death, Frisk didn't leave the underground? What if they were forced to stay? And more important...