She didn't know

By MissCouture

~Book One out of Three~ COMPLETE, SEMI EDITTED!!! When Ally is left widowed after a car accident takes her hu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue Part Two

Epilogue Part One

235 11 0
By MissCouture

Ally

"You need to stop worrying. I'm fine, I promise." I try and calm down Daniel.

Daniels hands lowering to my stomach I internally roll my eyes. I'm not winning this one. He'd lock me in our room if I let him, he worries to much. As soon as he saw me walking around he carried me right back up into bed. "I don't want you over exerting yourself. You've got our little girl in there."

Chuckling, I shove his hands off me. "It could be a boy."

"You'll see. I can feel it. It's a girl." Daniel wraps his hands around me pulling me into his chest. "You need to relax, keep your feet up."

"I can go for walks, Daniel, I'm not bed ridden. I'm perfectly healthy and so is the baby." I groan even as I let myself slide in closer, nuzzling my face into the crook of his arm. "I delivered Xale as a human. I was okay then I'll be okay now."

Growling, Daniel squeezes me closer. "I don't care about then, I care about now. I'd of told you the same thing back then too."

Taking a deep breath I exhale dramatically. Everyday since we found out he's gotten worse. It was sweet at first, now I think he's close to putting me in a bubble, or chaining me to the bed. He won't touch me like he used to, too scared he'll hurt the baby or me. Amaris and I are borderline going insane. We want to him so bad but he won't touch us, not they way we need. So I'm trying to take my mind off of it and he won't let me. It's been eight months. I can't stay in this house any longer, I need to do something other than read and watch television.

Trevor's been so accommodating. I know that it hurts him seeing me like this; pregnant with someone else's child. He comes every morning and walks Xale to school and brings him home after. Watches Daniel coddling me, staying until Xale's asleep every night. If I was less selfish I'd tell him he could take Xale to his cabin. However with Daniel being the way he is I'm not able to do much more than sit and watch as Xale has fun. So instead I asked for Trevor to give up his over nights. Then when the baby comes he can take Xale to his cabin more. He agreed instantly with zero argument yet I still feel guilty.

Patting Daniels chest I push myself up, crossing my legs as I sit facing him. "Did Kelly tell you I needed to be off my feet or that you needed to worry?"

"No, that doesn't mean I'm not going to though." Daniel replies, lifting his arms and putting his hands behind his head.

His arms flexing, his shirt raising slightly. I soak up the sight, lust blazing with an intense burning inside of me. "The only way you're keeping me in this bed is if you make me." I try and sound sultry, raising a single brow. Not sure how enticing I look considering the belly and oversized t-shirt. I could smell my arousal though and I knew it would get to him. I've been unbearably horny this whole pregnancy.

"Not happening." Daniel grunts, leaping out of the bed.

"I swear Daniel I won't have another baby with you once this one's out if you keep this up!" I yell, fed up, crossing my arms and pouting like a child.

Daniel suppresses a smile as he makes his way back to the bed, reaching out for me. I grab onto his hands and he helps me off the bed. "If you don't believe me ask Kelly, she'll tell you it's safe." I try and convince him. I'm so wound up I want to explode. I will explode if he doesn't change his mind soon.

"I'm not asking Kelly if it's okay to fuck you the way I want to. I'm struggling too, Ally. Seeing you like this, your smell, feeling your insatiable need almost every waking moment, it's hard. I'm not risking it. If we do I don't know what Rendell will do." Daniel's hands gently run up and down my arms.

"He won't hurt me. Has Amaris ever hurt you?" I raised a brow, already knowing the answer. Once he started shaking his head no I continued. "See it'll be fine."

"Can't you just drop this? We've already made it this far."

"Not by choice." I mumble pulling away from him, walking into the bathroom.

"What are you doing, Ally?" Daniel inquires, following me in.

"I'm going to take a shower, masturbate, then get ready for dinner." I answer honestly as I turn on the shower.

Turning and facing a stunned Daniel I lift the t-shirt up and over my head. "Unless you are reconsidering."

Scowling, Daniel steps closer, gold rimming his eyes beautifully. I shiver knowing at least his wolf still wants me. Smirking I push my hair behind my shoulders. Letting my fingers skim my body I try and taunt his wolf to push him to cave and have his way with me. My fingers dancing around his mark on my neck. "Kiss me."

"Ally. Stop." Daniel growls, his eyes flickering as he tries to fight off Rendell.

"You can leave or you can stay and kiss me." I smile as my other hand drifts between my thighs.

"On the counter." Daniel orders.

Relief washes through me. Making my way to the counter with a newfound bounce to my step I slide on top and spread my legs slowly. My heart racing as his eyes skim my body. His chest rises and falls as he takes a deep breath before making his way between my thighs.

Amaris is purring inside of me and I let out a strangled moan, our bare skin touching. Sparks dancing across my flesh. Daniel's hands slide up my thighs and I feel my pussy clench, the anticipation alone bringing me close to the edge. I close my eyes and lean my head back waiting for him to continue.

Daniel's hands moving up my body, his thumbs brushing over my nipples I let out another moan. Teetering on a peak. It's been to long since he's touched me I forgot how good it feels.

His hand cupping the back of my neck I open my eyes and lift my head. Looking into his eyes, I whimper. "Please, Daniel."

Slowly his lips meet mine, and gently he slides his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. Gladly giving it my tongue meets his with a frenzy. My hands raking themselves through his hair. I try and break his control, but instead he remains gentle. Feeling his one thumb start to circle my nipple I cry out into his mouth.

I don't want to finish like this, I want to feel him inside of me. My fingers slide down his body hooking themselves in the waistband of his sweats. Before I can push them down Daniels hands grasp mine as he growls breaking our kiss. "No, Ally."

Groaning, I close my eyes and try to calm myself. Taking a deep breath before letting it out slowly. I open my eyes and throw Daniel a dirty look before pushing him back and hopping off the counter.

"Love, you won't stay mad forever. You'll be fine." Daniel sighs, leaning against the counter.

Stepping into the shower I start washing my hair. Feeling Daniel's eyes on me, his lust almost as prominent as my own through our bond. "I'm not mad, I'm horny."

Opening my eyes after I've rinsed the shampoo I look over at him still standing there watching me. "Don't you have stuff to do. Go away." I grumble, pouring conditioner in my hands and running it through my hair.

"I-i love you." Daniel stammers.

Breaking eye contact I turn and rinse my hair, rolling my eyes to myself. "You can feel how crazy I'm going can't you?"

"Well..."

"No, you can feel it and you don't care." I point out. "So go, go do whatever you need to do while I stay up here trapped like Rapunzel."

"Ally." Daniel snaps.

Shutting off the water I look back at him, scowling. "You don't get to be mad. You're not compromising at all. I get to be mad."

"You said you weren't mad!" Daniel's hands flew up exasperated.

"I don't care what I said." I shrug. Wrapping a towel around myself I try and ignore Daniel's footsteps behind me as I made my way into our closet. Closing the door behind me before he could join me I grumble under my breath. Why'd he choose now to stop being a caveman?

"Everyone's here for dinner. I'm going to head down now. I'll send Gregg up to help you downstairs." Daniel hollers through the door, only reminding me further how much he's coddling me. Early dinners are a part of our daily routine now so he could rush me back to bed before the sun's even set.

Mocking him I flash my middle finger towards the door. I look through my clothes trying to find something to wear. "I can walk down the stairs myself!" I yell.

I don't hear a response or his footsteps but I can feel him growing farther from me. Sighing, I take a black hoodie from Daniels side and pull it over my head. Rolling up the sleeves and pulling it down it reaches mid thigh even with my gigantic belly. Opening a drawer I pull out some red spandex shorts and put them on underneath.

Coming out of the closet I start towards downstairs. Seeing Gregg already half way up the stairs I swint my eyes at him, daring him to continue. "I told him I could walk down myself." I whisper, more to myself than Gregg. Gregg's on Daniel's side in this, the traitor. If there was a competition for most over protective person it might be a tie.

"Oh shut up. We just want to make sure you don't get hurt." Gregg reaches out for my hand to help me down the rest of the stairs.

"I'm never getting pregnant again if you guys don't stop." I scoffs.

"If it helps you look fucking incredible pregnant. A real life Goddess. All fat and glowing." Gregg nudges me shoulder lightly.

"Oh thanks. Hey if you do take a mate here's some advice, don't call them fat." I snort.

"You know what I mean." He laughs.

Squeezing his hand we turn into the dinning room and see everyone seated already. Everyone patiently waiting for me. "You could have started eating." I groan.

Gregg walking me to my chair he pulls it out for me, and I sit down, Gregg pushing my my chair in slightly he sits down beside me. Xale sitting across from me, Trevor sitting beside him. Kelly and Penelope beside them. I look down the table at May and the girls filling the end of the table. Marcus sitting at the other end of the table. Gregg's spot until we told him the news. Now Gregg and Daniel insist on surrounding me at all times. I'd of been fine with it if they weren't both treating me like I was a child. "Anyone have anything exciting going on?" I smile at everyone around the table. Ignoring the fact that Daniels currently cutting up food on a plate. If he pushes that towards me I'm going to stab my fork in to his hand.

"The schools expansions is getting done quicker than expected." Marcus spoke first.

Groaning internally I offer him a tight lipped smile. That's not what I meant.

"She said exciting." Kelly laughs, smiling at her I hold back my own laughter. Everyone starting up conversation around the table.

Grabbing the bowl of mashed potatoes in front of me I steal Gregg's plate, and start piling it with food. May's made sure to make me mashed potatoes and gravy every night since learning it was my craving. She's become my new favorite person because of it. Gregg tries to steal it back I keep a firm hold on the plate. I refuse to take the plate Daniels made for me. Putting the mashed potatoes down I grab the plate between Daniel and I he's nudging towards me, placing it down infront of Gregg. "Daniel made you a plate. Isn't that nice." I fake smile up at Gregg.

"I made that for you." Daniel's hand grasp my wrist that's holding Gregg's plate.

"I'm not a child, I can make my own. If you're not going to compromise I'm not either. I'm not eating off your stupid plate." I link him, not wanting the others to hear us fighting.

"Ally, what do you want from me? Let it go, let's move on." Daniel links back, annoyance coming off in his tone.

"You know what I want. Either fuck me into submission or you're not getting it anymore. That's my only offer. Take it or leave it." I pull away from Daniels hand, picking up a fork and digging in.

Daniel chokes beside me at me words, then falls into a fit of coughing. Gregg pouting beside me as he eats the cut up food. I drench my potatoes in gravy. This whole pregnancy I haven't gotten tired of them. Doing a little dance as I shovel fork full after fork full into my mouth. Daniel places carrots on my plate and I'm about to push them off when I feel his hand on my thigh. Slowly working it's way higher. I keep my head down but my eyes look over at him. "Don't play with me." I warn.

"Eat the vegetables. If you eat some chicken too I might be more likely to compromise."

Squinting my eyes I look up at him checking for signs of trickery. Trying to feel if his emotions are showing any signs of deceit. "If you're trying to trick me I'll go stay at Kelly's."

"Eat your food, Love."

Cautiously I fork a piece of carrot and bring it to my lips. Starring at him as I take a bite, chew and swallow. All I get in return was a small half smile, one of his dimples showing.

After eating the carrots I had Kelly pass me a piece of chicken. Cutting a small piece and taking a bite. Listening as everyone talked about their day. I sat in jealously that they were all able to do as they pleased. I prayed Daniel actually meant it when he said he might be willing to compromise.

Too quickly dinner passed by and I sigh. Pushing myself up from the table as May and the girls cleared the table. I walked into the livingroom where Trevor, Xale, Kelly and Penelope sat. Daniel and Gregg close on my heels. Marcus already went to check on the border patrol, or atleast that's what he said. I figure it's a cover up to go see his mate though. Marcus and Kelly were still lying and sneaking around Daniel. They still haven't come and told me yet either. So I remain quiet, patiently waiting for them to. Gregg shares new information when he gets it. Kelly and Marcus have agreed to go on dates with their mate separately until he decides. They won't tell Gregg who it is, so I'm left guessing still.

Sitting down on the couch beside Trevor, Xale jumps up from the floor and onto my lap. Gregg and Daniel both rushing forward I throw them a warning glance and they halt.

"Momma, can I go to dad's tonight please?" Xale begs.

Looking over at Trevor he looks just as surprised Xale's asked as I am. "Bubba, your mom's not able to do much right now. She wants you here so she can spend time with you." Trevor tries to help. Xale starting to rant, pleading with me to let him go.

Biting down on my bottom lip I feel bad. Placing my hand on Trevor's arm I force a small smile on my face once he looks down at me. "No, take him. It's okay, one night won't hurt." I link him.

"You sure?" Trevor links back.

Nodding slightly I run my hand through Xale's hair. "You can go, bubba. Go grab your backpack."

Xale wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. "Thank you." He squeals, bolting from me before I can even hug him back.

Everyone chuckling at his excitement. "I'll bring him straight back after school. See you tomorrow." Trevor stands squeezing my shoulder before he walks away.

Smiling, I watch him leave. Daniel and Gregg sitting down on either side of me, I pull my feet up and lean against Gregg's shoulder. Looking at Penelope tap away on her phone. "If Daniel doesn't stop I'm going to stay at Kelly's." I link.

"You could stay at my place. I've got a spare room. You've never even visited me." Gregg links back, fake pointing.

Laughing against him I look over at Daniel. His arm raising up along the back of the couch he raises a brow. Moving from Gregg's side I lean against Daniels. Putting my feet in Gregg's lap he starts messaging my legs and I let out a small moan, it feels so good. My legs have been swelling this pregnancy. Always aching.

"You taking baths with those salts?" Kelly asks.

Nodding, I close my eyes. "Once a day. Daniel makes me." I groan, Gregg's hands working magic on my calves.

"She said it would help." Daniel defends himself. His hand sliding under my sweater and caressing my belly.

"It is." I place a hand in his thigh, trying to reassure him I'm fine. This is all normal for pregnancy.

"She needs to get out and walk more." Kelly sighs. Opening my eyes I smile at her, mouthing thank you. At least someone's on my side.

"She needs rest." Daniel stresses.

"I rest plenty."

"Did you become a doctor too when I wasn't looking, Alpha?" Penelope mumbles not looking up from her phone.

Holding back a laugh I look up at Daniel and spot him scowling at Pen. "Kelly's right, and you're wrong. Which means I'm right and you're wrong. 'Let it go, let's move on'." I use his own words against him.

"I agree with Daniel." Gregg voices his unwanted opinion.

Taking my legs away from him I huff. Pushing myself up and waddling to the other couch, sitting beside Kelly. "You're both stupid." I grumble.

"Overprotective." Kelly adds.

"Overbearing." Pen mumbles.

"Coddling." I nod. Watching as they both cross their arms.

"All I'm hearing is we care for your safety." Gregg shrugs.

"Hey, you! Shush. I already have to deal with him. He's my mate I can't be mad at him. I can be mad at you!" I point at him warning him.

Daniels arms uncross and he leans forward. His elbows resting on his thighs he clasps his hands together looking me over. I can see his brain wracking itself trying to figure out what to say or how to say it before he even opens his mouth. Rolling my eyes I settle in getting comfortable.

"Everyone leave." Daniel finally sighs.

My eyebrows shoot up as Kelly, Penelope and Gregg frown. Penelope's eyes leaving her phone for the first time since sitting down. Everyone looking at Daniel to see if he was serious or not. Yet his eyes remain on me, freezing me in place, the weight of his gaze heavy.

"Now." Daniel orders.

Watching them leave I waves them off, the front door opening and clicking shut. My eyes turn back to Daniel, staring back at him. The intensity of his stare causes my heart beat to quicken. Did we push him to far? Had our teasing made him upset? I didn't notice it through our bond but maybe I'd missed it.

Pushing myself up from the couch I cross the room. Stepping in between Daniels legs he leans back staring up at me. Slowly I lower myself, straddling him. "Does that mean bedtimes earlier tonight?" I tease, trying to change the subject to something less provoking. I ran my fingers up and down his arms.

"You ate more than potatoes and gravy." He said almost suprised.

"I'll eat more again tomorrow if you meant it when you said that you'd compromise." I assure him. There wasn't anymore to give him in my day to day life. He had the upper hand. I'd unknowingly caved to everything until it was to late to argue. What used to be sweet is now grating on my nerves though.

"I did." He nods, his hands finally touching me. Palming my hips and behind, almost massaging me.

"And? What are you offering?" My arms wrap around his neck as I lean against him. My cheek resting on his shoulder.

"I have conditions first." Daniel's hands slide themselves up my back and back down.

"And they are?" I try and hold back my annoyance. Of course their would be conditions. He couldn't just give me what I wanted, he has take something in return.

"If you're hurting, if you're even slightly feeling uncomfortable you must say so."

"And?"

"You go upstairs now, get undressed and shower. You've got Gregg's scent on you. Rendell is getting possessive, I am possessive. I don't want to do something that might hurt you, and right now there's nothing more I'd like to do than rip that sweater off you and fuck you hard bent over this couch. Then throw you up against the window as I cum deep inside of you. Show everyone passing by you belong to me." He groans in my ear, his shaft growing underneath me. I don't doubt he means exactly what he's saying. He's gotten more dominant since his shift, and I loved it. A part of me wished he'd do exactly that. The other part, the sane part didn't.

Smirking against him I slide my hands down to his shoulders and push myself up. "You'll still bend me over though, right?"

Growling Daniel grasped my hips, standing and carrying me upstairs. "Do you understand my conditions?"

Hooking my ankles behind him, I nod.

"Say you agree." Daniel groans, his voice gravely and filled with lust. Amaris purs inside of me.

"I agree. I will. I promise." I don't want to hurt the baby either. If that was his condition I had no objections.

Slowly lowering me onto my feet Daniel opens our bedroom door. "Go shower, Ally. You've got five minutes." He informs me. Spanking me as he urged me inside of the room.

Running into the bathroom I took the fastest shower I could. Washing my body and getting out. Patting myself dry with a towel, I threw it on top of the pile of clothes on the counter.

Running my hands through my hair I make my way back inside the bedroom. Belly out I felt less confident then usual. He hasn't touched me sexually in forever. Even if I was more comfortable before, now I've got this baby inside of me. With Daniel sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me I'm hit with the realization I'm not as attractive as I used to be, or I don't feel like I am at least. Suddenly I'm not feeling as interested as I did seconds ago. Running into the closet I close the door and flip the lock. Sighing and mentally kicking myself for pushing Daniel to do this. Opening up my top drawer I grab the first pair of pajamas I see and pull them on. A black silky long sleeve button up set. The bottoms a tad to long they pool at my ankles. I cross my fingers that when I walk out Daniel gets the hint and doesn't press me further.

Taking a breath I flick the lock and open the door slowly. Head down I shuffle to my side of the bed and slide under the covers, pulling them over my shoulder I close my eyes. Hoping if I pretend to be too tired, to be falling asleep, he'll forget why we came up here and lay down too.

Hearing Daniel chuckle behind me my eyebrows pull together. Listening, I hear shuffling and feel Daniel crawl into bed. The blankets pulled from me, I look over my shoulder. Daniel's chest bare my eyes rake his body till they land on his hardness. Eyes bulging I turn away before he can see my cheeks redden.

"You're not changing your mind now, Love." Daniel whispers, his hand wrapping around my shoulder as he pulls on me till I turn around.

Keeping my eyes above chest level, I swallow. "I'm just tired." I lie. Amaris growling at me for it. I know it's stupid and useless to lie. I can smell my arousal, I know he can too.

"You don't have to do a thing. I can smell you, Ally. Just lay back." Daniel's voice low as he crawls on top of me, nudging my legs apart to make room for him.

I let out a sigh as his lips kiss down my neck, gentle and lovingly. His hands working away at the buttons of my top slowly, teasing me. "Just rip it off." I beg. If we are going to do this I want to make it worth it.

"Shh, just lay there." He mutters as he kisses between the valley of my breasts.

Moaning I closed my eyes, focusing on how his mouth was making me feel. Knowing he won't do anything rougher I let myself enjoy the gentleness I know won't be there once the babies born.

My shirt undone he helps me pull it off my arms, throwing it to the floor, then hooks his hand in the waistband on my bottoms tossing them aside aswell. I lay bare under his gaze.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He groans, his eyes hooded, rimmed with gold.

My heart races anticipating his touch. Instead he gets off the bed and stands, watching me. We stay like that for a moment our eyes looking over one another. Appreciating the sight of one another.

Suddenly he grabs onto my ankle and yanks me towards him, my legs dangling over the edge of the bed. Daniel takes my pillow and lifts me with one hand, the other moving the pillow under my hips. My eyes stay on his as he kneels between my legs. His hands lifting my thighs over his shoulders Daniel's breath fans across my dampening core.

Closing my eyes I run my fingers though my hair, resisting the urge to beg. Daniel's tongue swipes up my slit then flicks my throbbing clit. Flood gates inside me ready to burst, all my pent up hormones bringing me right to the edge. I grind against his face as he continues slowly lapping at my center. Flicking his tongue over and over. I cry out wanting more, needing more. "Please, p-please."

His growl in response vibrating through me. "Daniel!" I whimper.

And with that his tongue flicks my engorged nub, over and over, and my gates open and I'm cumming. He doesn't let up, licking me with renewed hunger, letting me ride out my waves of pleasure. My legs tighten around his head, trying to stop his assault, the feeling too much. Daniel's fingers dig into my hips as he devours me.

I'm left a panting mess by the time he pries my thighs apart, pushing them down on the mattress. I untangle my fingers from my hair and move them to my breasts, squeezing them in my hands I pinch at my nipples. Daniel's eyes on my hands as he lines himself up with my entrance. Rubbing the tip of himself in my essence before he slowly pushes the head inside of me. Groaning out as he restrains himself. "Tell me if I hurt you." He reminds me through gritted teeth.

Nodding, I moan. Feeling him start to push himself deeper inside of me. He feels bigger than ever. I'm not used to his size anymore, it's been too long. His thickness stretching me wide it starts to burn, but I don't want him to stop. Raising my hips I endure the pain, knowing soon it will turn into euphoric pleasure. Playing with my nipples between my fingers I breath through it. Loving the way he fills me, unlike anyone else.

"I'm hurting you." He grunts, starting to pull out.

Locking my legs behind him, I whine. "No, don't stop! Please. Please, Daniel, fuck me. Stop going slow. Fuck me." I whimper.

Groaning, Daniel closes his eyes his hands grabbing at my hips he lifts and pulls at me. Pushing himself fully inside in one swift thrust. My cries turn into moaning as he pulls back slightly then thrusts in just as fast. Over and over. Sparks dancing across my body.

"Yes. God. Oh my God." My throat raw. I pinch at my nipples, rolling them between my fingers.

Daniel letting feral growls out. I unhook my ankles, pulling them up and spreading them. He pushes them down on the mattress and picks up his pace, reaching deep inside of me. My pussy starts to pulsate around him, I can feel my wetness run down between my bottom. My body strung up I feel a burning settle inside of me. "Faster. Please, Daniel." I moan.

His cock pounds into me, faster and faster. "Fuck, Ally, you feel so good. Cum for me, I want to feel you cum around my cock. I want to feel your pussy beg for my cum." He growls.

And when his thumb presses on my sensitive nub I do just that. My legs shaking, my hips jerking my orgasm ripples through me. Daniel pushes himself as deep as he can before he stills. His warm seed filling me, I moan as his shaft twitches inside of me. My body wrung out I lay there. Letting my heart settle in my chest. I start to giggle, Daniel smiling down at me as he pulls out. Lifting me slightly, moving me back fully onto the bed, taking the pillow and throwing it to the ground.

Climbing in beside me he pulls me into his arms, and I slightly onto my side. His one hand in my hair, the other sliding over my stomach. "How bad did I hurt you?" He sighs, worry and hurt taking over the feeling of absolute pleasure in our link.

"Wha-" I look up at him frowning.

"Don't lie." Daniel cuts me off.

"Not anymore than our first time. You're big I had to adjust. If you were actually causing real pain I'd of told you. It wouldn't of hurt at all if you didn't stop to begin with." I wrap my arm around him, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"I won't make that mistake again." He mumbles, his lips grazing mine.

Placing a quick kiss on his lips I pull back and smile. "Good."

Hooking my leg over his hip I wiggle into him. Daniels face pushing itself into my hair. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 9.4K 39
After a one night stand during a senior high school party, Alise, finds out she's pregnant and there's only one person she has ever slept with and wh...
1.6K 19 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
195K 8.6K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...
152K 8.9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...