She didn't know

By MissCouture

~Book One out of Three~ COMPLETE, SEMI EDITTED!!! When Ally is left widowed after a car accident takes her hu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

76

129 9 0
By MissCouture

Daniel

"Let me in!" Xale demands loudly through our link waking me.

Slowly opening my eyes I look down at Ally sleeping in my arms. Naked, hair tousled, beautiful. I slide out from under her and pull the blanket up over her.

"Let me iiiinnnnnn!" Xale links again.

"One second, buddy. I'm coming." I link back. Quickly grabbing some shorts and putting them on while walking to the door. Unlocking the door he pushes it open not waiting for me to do it.

"Hey, what's going on? You okay?" I ask.

Xale pushing passed me, he runs over to the bed. Hopping up and jumping all around Ally. "Momma! Momma! You gotta get up! Dad's training us. Get up!" He cheers.

Ally waking up with a groan she pulls a pillow over her head. Smiling I watch Xale grab another and throw it at her. "Momma! Dad said to wake you up! Get ready. Let's go!" He demands.

Ally sighing loud. Taking the pillow off her head and smacking him with it. "I told you I'd meet you there."

Xale just laughs and continues jumping on the bed. "But dad said to make sure you were REALLY awake."

"Well as you can see I am, you bugger." Ally jokes, pulling Xale down and tickling his side. "Now go tell him I'll meet you guys there soon." A sleepy smile on her face.

"Okay. Bye Daniel!" Xale hollers running out of the room, passing me.

Closing the door behind him, I turn the lock again. "I thought you decided to train with Gregg." I smirk, we probably should have told Gregg and Trevor about the shift in plans.

Sitting up straight, she shoots daggers at me with her eyes. "That was after you and Trevor decided what I'd do. He doesn't know I made a choice for myself. I mean you both decided you could plan out everything for me and my son without me even there."

"That's not how it went. We just talked about us. Him and I and how we were going to make it work for you and Xale." I explain.

"And what did you guys decide?" Ally raises a brow. Standing up and walking around the bed, her hips swaying as she walks towards me causing me to lose track of my train of thought until she stops infront of me and crosses her arms expectantly.

"Oh, uhmm, Trevor's going to stay in the cabin, obviously. Breakfasts, dinners, anything, Trevor's coming here. Him and I aren't going to make it public we are brothers. We think it's best not to bring it into the equation anyway. We are blood but not really brothers. I'll complete my shift alone. No pack watching. It doesn't change anything for me. Trevor and I will be friendly. The only decisions we made about you were common sense. Trevor's going to watch his hands and mouth with you. I'm not going to fuck you on a table in front of him."

"Okay...I can get on board with most of that. I still should of been there though." Ally shrugs, shaking her head. The slight gold flecks in her eyes show me Amaris is apart of the less confrontational mood on the subject.

"I think you would of been more of a distraction." I smirk closing the space between us, taking her into my arms.

"So no table sex at all or?" Ally asks, her voice muffled in my chest.

Pushing her back by her shoulders, I look down at her, eying her suspiciously.

Rolling her eyes she smiles. "Glad Trevor backed me up on the table sex. You weren't going to get it again anyways. I have to get ready though. Want to come? Watch? Make sure Trevor holds up his end?" She teases.

Following her into her closet she pulls on a pair of bright red spandex mid thigh shorts and matching sports bra. I raise a brow at her, not missing the lack of undergarments. Watching as she takes a black sweater off a hanger, putting it over her head. I grab a hair tie for her and pass it to her earning me a smile.

"I've got some time." I smile back. Going and grabbing a sweater and runners.

Ally under my arm we walk towards Trevor's.

Ally

I can see why training with Trevor might be beneficial. I might have considered it too if I felt like I had enough time. My deciding factor though was concern. Concern for Trevor. I don't want to give him hope, and an hour or two and day pinning eachother. Bodies intertwine when there's a physical pull. Sounds a lot like playing with fire if you ask me. After I can leave and go see Daniel, have him push me to new heights, make me experience orgasms like never before. Trevor, well, he doesn't have anyone. He doesn't get that release. I might not feel a bond or pull towards him, but he still does, and I can't lie to myself and say I don't feel on a human level some type of love. At one point he was the love of my life. I can't hurt him like that now. Even if it's unintentionally, I'd rather just avoid it all together. He was a good teacher though, and I'm glad Xale has him back in his life. A child needs both of their parents, a mom and a dad.

Daniel stayed back to train with Trevor. Talks of Trevor helping with pack training rumoured around the pack. A few members linking me asking if it was true. After giving around about answers I put up a wall blocking everyone from linking me, needing a shower and lunch. Everyone else can wait. I'd of stayed behind and watched Trevor and Daniel, make sure nothing bad happened, but they told me I should go. They assured me they would be fine, pushed me to leave. Gravel crunching under my runners I get closer to the pack house. Sighing in relief as the wind blows delicious scents through the air. May has already started lunch.

Quickening my pace I nod at the guards and walk inside. Skipping every other step as I run upstairs. Getting undressed and showering faster than I ever have since being here. Throwing on a high waisted light wash pair of jeans that hugged my curves, I put on some deodorant incase I'm not done sweating from this morning, and pull on a black long sleeve turtle neck. Black ankle boots in hand I close the door behind me, feeling my stomach growl as I make my way downstairs.

"Ally, you're all back. Wonderful. I was just going to send Penelope with a basket of lunch for you all out there." May smiles up at me. Penelope standing at the front door about to leave, holding a cute picnic basket. She stops and turns to look up at me.

"No, it's just me here. Daniel's still training with Trevor. Gregg brought Xale to school. I could bring the basket to the guys though." I offer, setting foot at the bottom on the stairs.

"I don't mind." Pen smiles genuinely.

Sitting on the bottom step I put on my shoes and smile up at her. "I'll join you for the walk then."

Nodding, Penelope opens the door, waiting for me. I thank May and head out. Taking the basket from Pen and walking towards Trevor's.

"So, you never told me how it went with the boy? Any updates? Tell me everything!" I ask, excited to hear about how the pack dinner went for her.

"Well he didn't really pay any attention to me all night. I heard some of his friends making fun of my eye and he laughed." She sighs. "Then when everyone was gone he tried talking to me, but Kelly said it was time to go home."

Frowning, I wrap my arm around her rubbing her shoulder. "He's not worth your time anyway, and one day you'll find your mate. Don't worry about him, or his friends. You're gorgeous, inside and out, strong too. His loss and theirs."

"I guess, I wish Kelly would of let me stay though. What if he had a good reason?" She tries and justifies his actions.

"There isn't a good enough reason in the world to bully someone. Even if he didn't make the joke he laughed. A follower is just as bad as the bully." I explain.

Walking in silence I squeeze her against my side. Penelope's head resting on my shoulder.

"He was so cute though."

Chuckling, I kiss her head. "They all are around here, aren't they?"

Nodding her head she blushed. "I've never seen so many cute boys."

"And girls. I'm lucky to have such amazing pack members. All beautiful, strong, smart. You belong here." I rub her back, knowing it hasn't been easy for her.

"Thank you for letting me join." She mumbles.

"Oh Hun, don't thank me. We all love you. I know we don't talk much about how we met, but you were all that kept me going, Gregg too even if he doesn't say it. You took care of us as best as you could, you helped us. We owe you the world." I squeeze her hand reassuringly.

"Now tell me this boys name so I can go scare the shit out of them with Gregg. I don't want bullies in this pack." I change the topic not wanting to dwell on sad subjects.

Laughing she shakes her head. "Gregg will lose it, he's telling Kelly for sure, then she's going to lose it too. I'd rather her home every night than in the cells for murder."

Chuckling, I know she's right, Kelly's treated Penelope as if she's her own child. As a mom I know when it came to your kid you'd do anything. "Okay, if you don't want Kelly finding out I'll ask Trevor. I'm doing it though. Cough it up, give me names."

The day passed by quickly. Everyone dispersing after the table was cleared. Daniel and Gregg in his office doing pack business. Kelly and Penelope gone home. Trevor and I get Xale ready for bed prepared to talk to him together about how the future is going to look. Agreeing we should include eachother in all important conversations including Xale.

Unfortunately me having a child with someone else our first conversation with Xale together. If Daniel's going to make the full transformation soon we have to do it now. Werewolf pregnancies are shorter than human ones Kelly told me.

Tucking Xale in we sit on either sides on him.

"Bubba we want to talk to you about something. Okay?" I start, taking lead.

"What?" His little eyebrows pull together in confusion.

"You know I really missed your dad right? How sad I was, and then we came here. We both started feeling happy again. How Daniel made us happy." I try and explain simply. Xale nodding signalling he's understood, so I continue. "You know how happy you make your dad and I? How much we love you?"

Nodding, Xale smiles. "I love you more."

"Not possible." Trevor squeezes Xale's leg over the blanket.

"Well, what if Daniel and I had a baby. How would you feel? It would make him really happy, me really happy. Would you be happy with that?" I ask.

Frowning his eyes turn back and forth from Trevor and I. "With Daniel? No, you're supposed to have babies with daddy."

"Well buddy, your mom's not my mate. She's Daniel's. When you get older you'll find your mate and understand. Right now though all that matters is she found hers. You like Daniel right?" Trevor says.

A knot forms in my throat. Trevor leaving out the part where I could have kept us whole, saving my ass. Even now he still tries to help me, save me, make my life easier.

"Mhmm, he saved momma, and he taught me how to shift back when I got scared. Sometimes he sneaks me snacks. He got me my tablet. He's good at doing the voices in my books...." Xale listed off reasons why he liked Daniel.

"Well buddy, now your mom is going to be with Daniel. He's going to be like another dad for you. It's up to you though. You can call him whatever you like. Wouldn't it be cool though to have a little brother or sister? Someone to play with." Trevor asks, cutting him off. Knowing Cale could list off reasons for days.

"Can I have both?" Xale's eyes beam.

Internally laughing I sigh in relief. At least he's on board so far. "I think Daniel would love to give you as many as you want." I smile.

"Okay..." Xale smiles at me, then looks towards Trevor. "Can I have my tablet now?"

Trevor and I laughing we stand up from the bed. Trevor handing the tablet to Xale. We take turns kissing his forehead and saying goodnight.

Closing Xale's door behind us I sign in relief. "I know I already owe you a lot for that but can I ask one more favour?" I look over at Trevor.

Raising his brow he waits for me to finish.

"Can you come scare some kids with me so they stop bullying? It's hush hush though. I can't have Kelly or Gregg find out. I made a promise."

A huge smile spread out on his face. "Are you asking me to be an accomplice to you bullying kids?"

"For the good of the pack!" I defend myself, knowing it sounds crazy.

Laughing Trevor held out a hand, gesturing to the stairs. "You had me at scare some kids. Lead the way, I'd be honoured to be your accomplice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 33 17
please note: WIP; Mature themes and R18+ content. A nameless Witch escapes her brutal captures, only to fall into the clutches of the most vicious b...
2.6K 89 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
415K 16.9K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
3.5K 44 1
A shifter romance... Blair is no stranger to loss, and she does everything she can to protect herself from it. Even by hiding from life. So when she...